top of page

Shared Interests Group

Public·128 members

Getafe vs Sevilla live match 16/01/2024

The Soccer Teams Getafe and Sevilla played 28 Games up to today. In this common Games the Teams scored a average of 2.6 Goals per Match. ... made a average of 1.6 ...

And now that they're not in Italy, they feel maybe relief they can play in this game. We have to be ready for that," Klopp told reporters. Napoli gave us a proper fight at Anfield last season (in a 1-0 win). We expect them to be strong. Whatever has happened, I don't have a real idea. But if I was a player, I'd be trying to bring the group together and fight the things from outside. Odds may not be so great on the over 2.5 goals in this Premier League fixture, but then again Aston Villa is scoring and conceding goals at this moment and they really need all 3 points in their struggle to avoid relegation not being so good so far this season, still they even made it lately to the League Cup final of the competition where they will meet Manchester City after defeating Leicester 1-1 away from home and 2-1 at home in the return leg. Our thoughts and prayers are with Trevor's wife Sue, sons Darren and Ian, daughter Danielle and his five grandchildren at this difficult time," Leeds said in their statement. Trevor Cherry played for Leeds in the 1975 European Cup semi-final as they overcame Barcelona and was an unused substitute for the final defeat by Bayern MunichHaving progressed through the ranks at Huddersfield at the start of his playing career, making 185 appearances and winning the Second Division title, Cherry impressed Leeds boss Don Revie enough to seek him as a potential replacement for Jack Charlton. Getafe vs. Sevilla (Jan 16, 2024) Live Score Live coverage of the Getafe vs. Sevilla Spanish Copa Del Rey game on ESPN, including live score, highlights and updated stats. Smalling and Sanchez's eligibility for the Europa League, which restarts on 10 August, is yet to be confirmed. All three clubs remain in the competition, with United well placed to progress to the quarter-finals after a 5-0 win at LASK in the first leg of their last-16 tie. Inter will face Getafe and Roma play Sevilla in one-off ties to reach the quarter-finals on 5-6 August. Smalling has impressed at Roma, helping them to fifth in the table. Callum Wilson replaces Harry Wilson. Posted at 69' Corner, Arsenal. Conceded by Nathan Aké. SubstitutionPosted at 69' Substitution, Arsenal. Dani Ceballos replaces Nicolas Pépé. Posted at 66' Attempt missed. Jack Simpson (Bournemouth) header from the centre of the box is close, but misses to the left following a corner. They remain level on points with second-from-bottom Liverpool, who host reigning WSL champions Arsenal at Chester on Thursday, but will be encouraged by their showing in Manchester. With Bristol City having let in 37 goals in their first 12 league matches, onlookers might have feared the worst for the visitors once centre-back Bonner had poked the home side in front so early in the contest. A match from Brazil where Real FC will play against Sobradinho. I am favoring the home team and I think they will eventually cover the handicap bet, although it is very ungrateful to forecast these State championship matches. I mostly rely on luck and that the host still showed something more than the visitors. The away team is in poor shape which is likely to suffer during this match, I think that this odds for the victory by two goals is not so bad, I try the handicap here in this match and I expect the hosts to cover the handicap. Savage, formerly of Leicester, Blackburn and Derby, has signed for the semi-professional side from the 10th tier of English football eight years after playing his last professional game. The 45-year-old has links to Stockport's owners Pro Football Academy. It's not a PR stunt, it's me trying to help youngsters progress in the game," Savage told the BBC after signing for the North West Counties Football League (NWCFL) First Division South side. They could also be doing a lot better defensively, as they have conceded 11 goals in their nine games under García. Four of these came in three games against teams in the bottom 10, so improvements will need to be made if they want to beat Lille here. Les Gones' home form under García has improved, though, as they have won their last three games at the Groupama. John is injured for a few weeks. Sergio is much better, but is still not ready," said Guardiola. I accept we will use young players because we have so many injuries. We will put out the best squad for the circumstances. We already qualified and the Premier League is more important right now than the Champions League. Getafe forward Angel Rodriguez has been linked by Spanish media, along with Levante's Roger Marti. Dembele's injury set us back a lot and put us in a risky situation, but you always have a plan because you play with 11 players," added Setien. I hope that it is possible (to bring in a striker), but if they don't let us sign a player then we will adapt. Getafe vs Sevilla Live Stream & Tips 9 hours ago — Watch Getafe vs Sevilla live streaming on Tuesday; Sevilla have lost 6 of their last 8 matches; Can Getafe take advantage in the Copa del Rey? They take blood tests to tell people they’re tired in football. What a load of rubbish! You’re inside your hotel room and your adrenaline tells you that you want to play because you want to try and win a game of football and progress. Players can play football and yes, they will get injured when they’re tired and managers can say: ‘He’s tired he could get a strain’. Liverpool is in bad form, according to their recent results. However their only bad performance was against Watford. Against Atletico Madrid they lost only 1:0, which is not a big deal considering they play the 2nd let at Anfield. Yesterday they lost against Chelsea in the FA Cup, however many players from the 1st squad did not played. I think Liverpool is capable of winning this match by 2 goals difference, despite their poor form. Bournemouth is not very good team, especially when they play away from home. As I said, my bet is Liverpool ah -1.5 at maximum stake. In a match between two sides at the top of the division, it is frequently about which team is able to execute their game plan best. The goalscoring form of the visitors means that they come into this match knowing they have the strength to hurt any side in the league and the hosts know that they more than likely have to score more than once if they are to claim the three points. With this in mind, we think that backing there to be over 2.5 goals scored represents the best opportunity for a decent return. Our main tip though is for both teams to score and over 2.5 goals to be netted, which has been the outcome in 11 of the last 12 meetings between the sides. Valencia have scored in all of their home La Liga matches this term and have smashed in ten from their last five at Mestalla, whilst Real have bagged six in their last two away fixtures. Leicester, Premier League winners in 2015-16, are second in the table behind runaway leaders Liverpool with 45 points from 21 games. There's still improvement for our young players. We'll put our focus on them. If we can bring someone in, great. If not, we'll wait until the summer," Rodgers told reporters before Saturday's FA Cup match against Wigan Athletic. Mainz, battling relegation in 15th place, welcome Hoffenheim, chasing Europe in seventh, at the Coface Arena. The hosts could desperately use a win right now to halt a winless streak of four matches. Only one point above the relegation play-off spot, they could do with a repeat of the result they picked up in the reverse fixture of this encounter. I was expecting more in the first half from him. Mourinho suggested the 23-year-old might find it hard to return to the starting line-up. Many fantastic players in their first season, in a new country, for different reasons they struggle. There have been many examples of that. He’s a player with great talent. It was Ronaldo, the Brazilian. He was the player that got close to what Diego used to do. The difference that there was between Diego and the others, was similar to Ronaldo and the others. It is difficult to compare to nowadays, in those years it was much harder to score goals. Favourite goal scored?"The first goal in Serie A. It was very important, gave me such a boost, also with the supporters. It was a home game against Atalanta. Getafe vs Sevilla Live Scores Get the latest Getafe vs Sevilla live score in the LaLiga from LiveScore.com. The deal is confirmed to be worth €31 million and Trincao will join Barcelona in the summer. Done deals: All the Premier League ins and outs The top 10 January transfer targets - and where they could go All the deadline day deals from across Europe Transfer window shuts at 23:00 GMT on Friday 31 January The forward has been compared to compatriot Cristiano Ronaldo by some and Barca reportedly had first option on him which they have now taken up. the AEK Athens fc team and the Asteras Tripolis fc team, go head to head in Greece league cup. The AEK Athens fc team is in 3rd position with 38 points Collected (Greece super league). While the guest team Asteras Tripolis fc team came in 11th place by collecting 22 points Collected. In the last 5 times the AEK Athens fc team played at home, 1 of them ended in the AEK Athens fc have draw. While guest team Asteras Tripolis fc team played at away last 5 previous matches, 1 of them ended in a loss. Qualifying itself was a seismic achievement for Wales, ending their 58-year absence from major tournaments and banishing a history of excruciating near misses. Then the tournament in France gave Wales a golden summer which exceeded their most outlandish dreams. Wales is the smallest nation by population to have a football team reach the semi-finals of a European ChampionshipThose in Bordeaux on 11 June 2016 will never forget the sunshine, the stirring Welsh anthem, the disbelieving faces in red shirts, pinching themselves to check that this really was happeningIt was Bale who gave them the first taste of that rare ecstasy of watching your country score in a major championship; his free-kick against Slovakia sending the Red Wall in the stadium - and in fan parks up and down Wales - into raptures. In the 27 years since, they have won 13 league titles and five Champions Leagues. More than that, though, Cruyff's Barcelona gave the modern game its dominant philosophy. It was Cruyff as a player at Barcelona who suggested the establishment of La Masia, the youth system that would be the bedrock of their success. Sevilla - Getafe live score and H2H football match results Sevilla vs Getafe live score and live streaming on December 16th, 2023 at 17:30 UTC time at Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan, Seville for Football Spain Primera Liga. We didn't expect them to have a decent league over there," said Viktor Samoilenko, head of Poverkhnost Ukraine, which produces Sport-1, among other channels. We didn't know this before because we didn't show the matches. Belarus has so far reported 94 coronavirus cases but has taken few measures to curb the outbreak. Hi. My pick for this match in 3. Bundesliga between Eintracht Braunschweig v Viktoria Koln is double chance - draw or the away team to win. In the last direct match was draw. Away team play very well on always - in the last 5 matches on always they won 3 times and 3 won. I think that this match will end 1:1. I have a interesting bet on X2 to the odds of 1.73. I think that the chances for the outcome to happen are bigger than the odds indicates, and therefore I think this is a value bet. Good luck ! Getafe vs Sevilla H2H 16 jan 2024 Head to Head stats Sevilla won 20 matches. 7 matches ended in a draw. On average in direct matches both teams scored a 2.31 goals per Match. Getafe in actual season average scored ... Assisted by Paul Pogba. Posted at 54' Attempt saved. John McGinn (Aston Villa) left footed shot from outside the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Trézéguet. BookingPosted at 52' Ezri Konsa Ngoyo (Aston Villa) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 52' Marcus Rashford (Manchester United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. With Sheffield Wednesday losing back to back games, there are just three points between these two sides ahead of their New Years’ Day encounter. The two sides are aiming to prove a point here, with Wednesday desperate to get back on track after their recent losing run. Chayka will play against avangard Kursk in the Russian National league. In my opinion the hosts will not win despite being favored by the bookies. The most likely outcome seems to be the draw and therefore I take that as a choice with greater value. He took the bold move of subbing Eric Dier off just before the half-hour mark and replacing him with unsettled Christian Eriksen who, in the second half, had a very positive effect on the game. And whatever the content of his team talk at half time, it seemed to have an effect as Spurs were a different side after the break and full value for the goals they scored. Piast Gliwice and Gornik will face each other in the upcoming match in the Ekstraklasa. Piast Gliwice this season have the following results: 15W, 4D and 9L. Meanwhile Gornik have 9W, 10D and 9L. This season both these teams are often playing attacking football in the league and their matches were often high scoring, especially recently. Brisbane Roar and Newcastle Jets will face each other in the upcoming match in the A League. Brisbane Roar this season have the following results: 9W, 5D and 7L. Meanwhile Newcastle Jets have 5W, 6D and 9L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Doncaster Rovers will host AFC Wimbledon for this fixture of the league. I believe, the hosts have real chance to get all three points. Doncaster are more ambitious team in this season. Also, Doncaster are in better shape. They have two consecutive victories. In previous game Doncaster is won 0-1 against MK Dons. On the other hand Wimbledon is one of the outsiders in this league. They are currently bottom of the table. Visitors have less potential. Also, they have a vulnerable defense. Also, Wimbledon is not very good team away from home. I think, the hosts will go in this game to victory. However, he is now out for "a number of weeks" with a fractured arm, leaving many managers scratching their heads and wondering who to replace him with. Despite leading the line for Spurs, he is listed as a midfielder so we have taken a look at some similarly-priced alternatives to ease the headache. The only player that has outscored Son this season for a similar value is Everton's Richarlison. However despite the Toffees' good form under Carlo Ancelotti, with games against Arsenal, Manchester United, Chelsea and Liverpool in the next four gameweeks it may not be time to bring in an Everton player. Inter Milan have signed Chelsea winger Victor Moses on loan for the remainder of the season with an option for a permanent deal. The ex-Nigeria international began his career at Crystal Palace and moved to Wigan before joining Chelsea in 2012. He won the Europa League, Premier League and FA Cup and had loan spells at Liverpool, Stoke and West Ham. Moses, 29, joined Fenerbahce on loan in January 2019, having not played for Chelsea since October 2018. One idea being pushed forward again is to promote current Championship top two Leeds and West Brom, not relegate anyone from the top flight and go with a 22-team competition, which would increase the number of TV games and potentially avoid the need to repay this season's broadcast money. However, that would create a problem for the Football League as it would lead to an imbalance in their numbers. HEROES Every single medical professional, and particularly these ones, honoured by AS Roma. HEROES II Every last athlete or organisation that has used their platform to promote social distancing and generally staying inside. HAT-TIP Now being inside is quite tough but at least a lot of us have access to some of our comforts. Video - Liverpool make £60m Werner bid to kill Chelsea interest – Euro Papers01:13 Paper Round’s view: Every United fan knows they’ve needed a striker since selling Romelu Lukaku, and Rashford’s injury has only highlighted this summer failure to land a replacement. Like Sporting with Fernandes, Lyon will know they can play hardball over Dembele. The 1970 Brazil side, led by Pele and featuring names such as Gerson, Tostao, Rivelino and Carlos Alberto, is frequently rated the greatest team of all time. They won all seven of their matches in Mexico, culminating with a 4-1 over Italy in the final at the Aztec stadium. The life-size statue of Pele, dressed in the strip worn by the 1970 team, bore a close resemblance to the former Santos and New York Cosmos striker, unlike many of the statues of famous footballers unveiled recently around the globe. They need to get back into winning ways and host Sampdoria who are 16th in the table and only a point above the relegation zone. Inter had topped Serie A earlier in the season and were fighting it out with Juventus. However, a run of just two wins in seven league games has dented their title hopes. They might not even get second place as they trail Lazio by eight points, though they do have a game in hand. Getafe vs Sevilla on 2024-01-16 in Spain, Copa del Rey 19 hours ago — Getafe vs Sevilla; Today, 2024-01-16, Getafe will play against Sevilla. The match will air live. We present the details of the Sevilla and ... The Spanish top-flight has been suspended for "at least the next two rounds of matches". In addition, the Danish Football Association has cancelled all football activities in the country for two weeks while the Netherlands' Eredivisie has been suspended until 31 March. In Italy, Serie A is suspended until 3 April, with the country in lockdown and two players - Juventus' Daniele Rugani and Sampdoria's Manolo Gabbiadini - having tested positive. But Martinez feels the Belgian approach will not work elsewhere. The decision was to finish the campaign was because everyone accepted that, after 29 games, if you are first you deserve to win and if you are bottom you deserve to be relegated," he told BBC Sport Wales. Other competitions, if they don't finish they will have to give the money back from TV rights and that would be catastrophic. Martinez, 46, played for and managed both Swansea City and Wigan Athletic before a three-year spell in charge at Everton. I sent Walter to watch them," Roxburgh says. He came back and said: 'No chance. The boy Marco van Basten is magnificent, Gerald Vanderburg in midfield is terrific, and the goalkeeper is outstanding'. And I remember saying we'd just have to fight them, in that case. Van Basten gave the Dutch the lead, but a late leveller by Dundee United defender Gary McGinnis put the Scots through to a semi-final with Poland, beaten finalists 12 months earlier. Champion young squad, is quite weak in this competition, and they should be at the lower part of the table. They left with a lot of players from the previous year, when team was placed near today rival. Shakhtyor could be only better than it was in the recent league, and they are doing well, without losing in the competition at the start. I have to say that I am surprised to see odds on the league leaders, that is the guests with a record of 16-1-3 so far this season and with 5 wins in a row in their recent away games which defeated Thistle both at home and away from home as well earlier this term to be rising on their win here in the context that Dundee Utd has no less than 5 wins in a row away from home right now this while the hosts are in danger of relegation. FULL STORY 15:32 - Man City announce death of Guardiola's mother Manchester City have just announced the death of manager Pep Guardiola's mother. The 82-year-old was diagnosed with coronavirus recently. FULL STORY 15. The 2020 Open Championship cancelled The Royal & Ancient golf club has announced the 2020 Open Championship due to be played at Royal St George's on July 16-19 will not take place nor be rescheduled this year.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page