top of page

Shared Interests Group

Public·128 members

[[livestream tv]] Valencia vs Celta Vigo live watch 17 January 2024

Watch Valencia v Celta Vigo live & on-demand on DAZN LI, in HD and on any device. Sign up today.

FC Juniors will be at home against Floridsdorfer AC. FC Juniors are in 6th position with 20 points from 14 matches, scoring 28 goals against 28, they won 6 game out of all 14 league games, 2 draw and 6 games lost. They won 2 games out of 5 last league games played, 1 draw and 2 lost games, while Floridsdorfer AC are 13th in the league with 15 points from 14 matches, scoring 15 goals against 22, winning in all league matches played so far 4 games, 3 draw and 7 games lost. The visitors last 5 away games ended over 2.5 goals. The host last 4 home games, 3 ended over 4.5 goals scored. Defender Clement Lenglet scored the winning goal and was sent off as Barcelona beat Real Betis to close the gap on La Liga leaders Real Madrid. The champions twice came from behind to level before Lenglet headed in Lionel Messi's 73rd-minute free-kick. Sergio Canales' sixth-minute penalty gave Betis an early lead but Frenkie de Jong levelled three minutes later. Nabil Fekir's fine strike restored the hosts' advantage only for Sergio Busquets to make it 2-2 at half-time. Son does a quick step over to fool Diop and make room for the shot, which he blasts through Roberto and into the corner. The keeper should have saved that. GOAL! West Ham United 0 Tottenham Hotspur 2 (Lucas Moura 43) This is a beauty from Tottenham, and brilliant from Alli. A ball to him on the left wing was just behind his reach but Alli, after falling over to retrieve it, brilliantly hooks the ball down the field to release Son into space. Liverpool host West Ham in what will be a scintillating encounter for both teams. The epl season has now progressed however both teams have reached crossroads whereby a win for Liverpool will see them inch closer to a league title. A win for Liverpool will leave them with less than 5 games to win the epl while a win for West Ham will see them take valuable points that will come at an advantage for West Ham. This game is a pivotal game for both teams and they will be seeking for a win therefore a win is only guaranteed by score hence a score margin prediction of at least 3 goals You can see he sniffs goals, he wants to be there, where it sometimes hurts. That goal, he was sharp in his head and as that ball is played over to Juan, he spins and was on the six-yard line when Juan puts it there. That's a natural striker. After celebrating his goal, boyhood United supporter Ighalo, lifted his shirt to reveal a vest with photograph of his late sister Mary Atole who died suddenly on Dec. Conceded by Nir Bitton. Posted at 39' Jon Guthrie (Livingston) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Aberdeen came from two goals down to preserve their eight-year unbeaten record at Kilmarnock - but slipped further behind third-place Motherwell in the Scottish Premiership. Eamonn Brophy's penalty and Greg Kiltie's strike put Kilmarnock clear, but Niall McGinn volleyed in Connor McLennan's cross and the latter headed in the equaliser in the second half of an absorbing contest. Jorginho had already been booked when he fouled Matteo Guendouzi in the second half with Arsenal pleading with the referee to dismiss the Blues midfielder. Video - WATCH: Arteta blames lack of physicality for Chelsea loss01:03 In his post-match press conference, Arteta also spoke up about the future of Granit Xhaka, who is reportedly on the verge of a £20million move to Hertha Berlin. Eintracht Frankfurt have a decent home record in the league and scoring has been no problem for them with at least 2 goals in 11 of the last 13 games. But in the 9 games at home they have also already conceded 14 goals. Two hottest teams in Italian Seria A will lock horn in an important match for both teams, Inter needed the 3 points to keep on the up and down movement in the league table against Juventus and Atalanta Bergamo needed the 3 points to keep on the hope of playing International next season. Assisted by Douglas Luiz. Goal!Posted at 70' Goal! Bournemouth 2, Aston Villa 1. Mbwana Samatta (Aston Villa) header from the centre of the box to the bottom left corner. Posted at 70' Attempt blocked. Keinan Davis (Aston Villa) right footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Assisted by Jack Grealish. Valencia - Celta Vigo live 17 January 2024 Sport Vale | Group Valencia vs Celta Vigo on Wed, Jan 17, 2024, 19:00 UTC. Check live results, H2H, match stats, lineups, player ratings, insights, team forms, shotmap, . RC Celta - Valencia CF Live - La Liga: Football Scores & Eurosport is your source for the latest La Liga match updates. Get the full recap of RC Celta - Valencia CF, complete with stats and highlights. Valencia CF vs. Celta de Vigo - Watch Live Valencia vs. Celta Vigo. Spain Copa del Rey. Other Games. TUE 6:50 PM. Getafe vs. Sevilla. Spain Copa del Rey · TUE 7:50 PM. Athletic vs. Alavés. Champions-elect Bayern Munich found a late winner to see off Borussia Monchengladbach and move to within one win of another Bundesliga title. Bayern were far from their best but Leon Goretzka nipped in to poke home the winner four minutes from time. Hansi Flick's side will win the title for a record 30th time if they beat Werder Bremen on Tuesday. Teenage striker Joshua Zirkzee had put Bayern ahead before Benjamin Pavard's own goal levelled the match. Form and head to head stats Valencia vs Celta Vigo Spanish La Liga match Valencia vs Celta Vigo 17.09.2022. Preview and stats followed by live commentary, video highlights and match report. Slavia Reserves is going to face Minsk Reserves. The hosts are on the 14th place in the league standings and they got three points. They scored only five goals in five matches played and conceded 11. Slavia lost three matches in a row and didn't find the net in any of them. Minsk lost the first match against Rukh Brest 1:3 on away. They played bad and I think that they will do everything to win this match. The difference between both teams is visible and I expect here one-sided match. Minsk Reserves should pick another victory in this league. Both sides are looking to protect proud runs against each other. Sporting have lost none of their last 16 home meetings with Porto, while the visitors have lost just once in the last 10 clashes between these two. Porto have lost once in 14 games, but with two 1-1 draws in their last three away trips in the league we’re backing them to pick up another point here. Thun and Lugano will face each other in the upcoming match in the Super League. Thun this season have the following results: 2W, 3D and 9L. Meanwhile Lugano have 3W, 4D and 7L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Lausanne sport has an intense attack with a good strength in the midfield. They have players with a good shot ability from outside the area and they can generate a lot of danger but their defense is average. They host Basel, a team with a good attack and has one of the best squad in the Switzerland. Basel has dominated the league and cup in the Switzerland for a long time. But this Being a cup game I'm not sure the hosts underdog are going to lose this match and so I pick draw in this intense game right after the break. Home team are coming from a 0-5 victory in a friendly and is in good form. Kane (Tottenham) 11 T. Pukki (Norwich) R. Sterling (Manchester City) 8 Richarlison (Everton) 10 Gabriel Jesus (Manchester City) A. Martial (Manchester United) C. Man Utd 27 11 8 8 41 29 41 . Tottenham 27 11 7 9 44 36 40 7 Sheff Utd 27 10 10 7 29 25 40 . Wolverhampton 27 9 12 6 38 32 39 9 Arsenal 27 8 13 6 39 36 37 10 Burnley 27 11 4 12 33 39 37 11 Everton 27 10 6 11 36 41 36 12 Crystal Palace 28 9 9 10 25 32 36 13 Southampton 27 10 4 13 34 48 34 14 Newcastle 27 8 7 12 24 41 31 15 Brighton 28 6 10 12 32 40 28 16 Bournemouth 27 7 5 15 26 43 26 17 Aston Villa 27 7 4 16 34 52 25 . Much of this defensive turmoil has come on the road as Strasbourg have lost seven of their last eight away games. Their most recent trip to Brest saw them concede five goals in an awful performance from Strasbourg and while they'll be determined to not disappoint their fans again in this away trip, they have showed very little to suggest that they can get the three points. They have scored in just one of their last nine away games in all competitions and with those goals coming against an extremely out-of-sorts Amiens side, it could be a different story as they travel to the home of les Girondins. Tight game here, where visiting team already took an important minimal win at the home in the first part of the season. Host is named as big favorite currently, but it is the question if they would play from all power in this game. Varna side is already at the top, and they secured the playoff from the first position, since won 43 points in the group. PSG have exited at the first knockout round of the Champions League in the last three seasons. This season they progressed by topping a group containing 13-time European champions Real Madrid with five wins from six games. I can name at least 10 players on that team with huge potential," Favre added. They are a dangerous team. When you lose the ball, they move very fast up front. The key will be how we defend. It'll come down to talks with everybody within their own clubs - what they're comfortable with donating," Francis said. There's a lot of players that play overseas and have family overseas and they may choose to donate back to where their families are from, which is understandable and absolutely fine. The talks are due to take place with each club, Jordan has the fund set up, and then hopefully it'll be distributed across the country. But Lampard paid particular tribute to the returning former stalwarts who had endured frustrations earlier in the season. That is what we need. That's football, whether you're four months from the end of your contract, no matter if you were out of the team for a month," he said. You have to train every day, full pelt. Valencia CF - RC Celta de Vigo: Live Stream & on TV Where to live stream & watch Valencia CF - RC Celta de Vigo on TV: Is it on Prime Video? Discover all live stream & TV options now on JustWatch! The statement said that between 2013 and 2015 Valcke exploited his FIFA role "to influence the award of media rights" for various World Cup and Confederations Cup tournaments "to favour media partners that he preferred". Valcke also received "undue advantages" from the two co-accused relating to the use of a villa in Sardinia, it said. My relationship with my players is good and I love to work with my group. And that's it. Mourinho said Rose was left out at the weekend due to a back injury, with young centre half Japhet Tanganga filling in at left back at Vicarage Road. Toby Alderweireld, Harry Winks, Danny Rose, Jan Vertonghen of Tottenham Hotspur wait for the Watford team to enter the pitchGetty Images "The reason why he wasn't selected against Middlesbrough is because we have a young left back that we want to develop and it was a great opportunity to play (Ryan) Sessegnon," he added. The main issue for Thursday's hosts now seems to be a lack of defensive solidity. They were at one point struggling for goals. They're now scoring with regularity, notching six in their last three, but they seemingly cannot stop teams at the other end. Southend have shipped nine in their last three and 14 in their last five. They've conceded no less than 20 in their last five at Roots Hall. PEC Zwolle vs AZ Alkmaar predictions for Saturday's match in the Eredivisie. In-form AZ Alkmaar make the trip to struggle Zwolle on Saturday where the visitors will be confident of securing all three points. Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips. Some in the Bundesliga have already discovered the difficulties in navigating this new terrain. View more on twitterBy now, Prem players may have had time to get used to the new codes of conduct, but we can definitely foreesee some slightly awkward, stifled expressions of joy. Someone will make a joke about a stadium resembling a library Absolutely zero points to the first Twitter wag to say they can't detect any difference in atmosphere at the 'Emptyhad'/Emirates/other. A lot of things had to fall into place for me to be here and they all kind of did, and I knew it was the time. I did a lot of research on Chelsea, I watched the girls, I did a bit of research on the league and I honestly thought they were the team that was the best fit for me. Football is the most important thing to me but at the end of the day, I want to be working with good people. I don't care what trophy it is, I just want to win one!' Kerr scored her first Chelsea goal in their 4-1 win against Arsenal on SundayShe may hold the all-time goalscoring records in both the American and Australian leagues, aged just 26, and she shone with five goals at the 2019 World Cup in France - but those achievements have not always translated into trophies. The tide finally seemed to turn Ipswich's way as extra-time loomed. First Bolton centre-back Mike Whitlow was shown a second yellow card in stoppage time and then Paul Ritchie hauled down David Johnson in the first period of extra-time, allowing Jamie Clapham to convert the spot-kick. Robbie Elliott would also see red soon after meaning Bolton finished the night with nine players. Martijn Reuser's goal in the second period made it 5-3 and booked Ipswich's place at Wembley to spark a jubilant pitch invasion. Posted at 64' Foul by James Collins (Luton Town). Posted at 64' Attempt missed. Matt Smith (Millwall) left footed shot from the centre of the box misses to the left. SubstitutionPosted at 62' Substitution, Luton Town. Luke Berry replaces Callum McManaman. Posted at 61' Attempt missed. Jake Cooper (Millwall) right footed shot from the centre of the box is high and wide to the left. He's made a few tweaks and I think our performance. A manager with his track record. Hopefully this can kick us on. It was a second successive clean sheet for Everton and the club are unbeaten in four league matches to sit 13th with 22 points, having dropped to the relegation zone before Silva's dismissal earlier this month. Prediction for Today game is between FC Dordrecht and SC Telstar. If you look closely at the statistics of both teams FC Dordrecht as scored more goals than FC Dordrecht and SC Telstar as won more match than FC Dordrecht if you look closely at the statistics also you will notice that goals, both teams l playing together or being FC Dordrecht playing home and SC Telstar playing away or FC Dordrecht playing Home and FC Dordrecht playing from away, you will notice that there have been more goals between both teams but today prediction we are not going for the game has not been favorable to FC Dordrecht both in today’s prediction we are going for SC Telstar to win direct, in odds distributions and the table position you will notice that SC Telstar has probability of winning the game this now leads us to the prediction where we’re going to be taken SC Telstar to win the game. IN OTHER GREAT GOAL NEWS Nothing much to see here, just Josip Ilicic scoring this absolute beauty from the half-way line as Atalanta smashed Torino 7-0. To be perfectly honest he’s hit that so well we’re not sure the keeper is going to save that even if he was in his goal. HAT-TIP There are going to be a lot of new football tournaments coming in the next year or so and the Warm-Up isn’t convinced we need any of them, let alone that they’re actually going to be any good (which they won’t). Newcastle hadn't played well, creating little and lacking rhythm in their play, but they stunned Palace just when the visitors looked to be on top. After a first half void of any drama or excitement, the visitors looked the more threatening after the restart and Christian Benteke forced a great save from Martin Dubravka while Patrick van Aanholt almost scored directly from a corner. The majority of the game I thought we were the better team. Our defensive display was good but we have to be more clinical. There are lots of positives to take. The commitment from the players was great, I thought we threw the kitchen sink at them. We were throwing everything at their box trying to get back in to the game and then we almost won it. We had a bit of stick at the weekend about not having much of the ball against Chelsea but they're a well established Premier League team. Okay - that might be a bit harsh on the England international, but the City centre-half has really failed to improve his game since his £50 million move to Manchester back in 2016. It's unlikely that Arsenal will spend £50 million on a centre-back this summer, especially with William Saliba finally joining from Saint-Etienne and Pablo Mari likely to make his loan move permanent. They will be banking heavily on home form as they go here unbeaten in 12 matches at home, and with just one loss in 17 home matches. They have four straight wins in the PSL and won by one – goal margin in three of the last four PSL matches. Sundowns have three clean sheets in their last four PSL matches at home. Now now now, what can I say about the home team that doesn't tower above the away team. This is a fixture of a strong team with good form this year against a visiting weak team with a terrible form this year. The away team has only registered one win! Yes only one win in all of its nine games this year in all competitions and managed to score only 3 goals in all those nine fixtures. They surely struggled even to get the win after being frustrated also by a weaker opponent. At least the away team are building confidence because they held the home team in a draw in their last encounter but I doubt if they can get any results today. So it's a home win for me. In a reversal of the first half, Giroud should have doubled Chelsea's advantage within minutes of the restart, but Lerma's 54th-minute equaliser saw another momentum swing. The hosts fought hard defensively to protect their slender lead, but Chelsea's late pressure eventually told as Alonso popped up in the right place once again. But still they allowed around 3,000 fans to travel from Madrid - the epicentre of cases in Spain - to Anfield for Atletico Madrid’s match against Liverpool. They refused to listen to Wolverhampton Wanderers, who pleaded for their game against Olympiacos to be called off, particularly after the Greek club’s owner tested positive for the virus. Compromising on a reduced fee to avoid losing him for nothing next year will hurt, but at least lets the club go some way to finding the money to replace him in the transfer market. Read the full story Calvert-Lewin ends speculation Everton’s Dominic Calvert-Lewin has ended any speculation over his future this summer after he signed a new deal to stay at Everton.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page