top of page

Shared Interests Group

Public·128 members

Fenerbahçe VS Adanaspor live online 17 January 2024

Adanaspor vs Fenerbahce live score (and video online live stream) starts on 2017/06/03 at 07:00:00 UTC time in Turkish Super League. Here on Adanaspor vs ...

Spurs boss Jose Mourinho to Sky Sports: "I am happy with the result, the clean sheet, it means the team is more solid, the players have less doubts. We played against a team with a coach with a lot of experience that organises teams in a very difficult way. I could predict that but they made it difficult for us. Our bench was rich, that helped me. To be honest, I don't think it's fair for West Ham to come here with 24 hours less to prepare than us. Montpellier currently sit 3rd if the table was adjudged by home results but they would be 17th based on away form. La Paillade have picked up just three of a possible 18 points on the road this season, losing three and drawing three. Away form has never really been a strong attribute of this Montpellier side as last season they closed out the campaign with just three wins in their final 13 away games and we feel we could see a similar demise here. Posted at 79' Conor Townsend (West Bromwich Albion) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 78' Attempt missed. Angelo Ogbonna (West Ham United) left footed shot from outside the box is close, but misses to the right. Assisted by Manuel Lanzini. Posted at 78' Attempt missed. Mark Noble (West Ham United) right footed shot from outside the box is close, but misses to the right. Assisted by Manuel Lanzini. Bruce was asked after the game if would have taken 39 points at this stage of the campaign if offered it at the beginning. His positive answer will be a surprise to nobody. Man of the match - Douglas Luiz (Aston Villa) Highly-competitive (to the point where a VAR check was needed following a clash with a Newcastle player in the box) but class on the ball and possessing an acute awareness of where he needs to be on the pitch'We threw the kitchen sink at them'Aston Villa manager Dean Smith speaking to Match of the Day: "It's an annoying point. Without being overly flamboyant, the Italian outfit have ticked along nicely in Group E. They've not conceded many goals, have kept themselves in games and have ultimately been a very tough nut to crack. They've conceded just four goals, only one of which has come at this venue while their recent draw at Anfield shows just how tough they are to get the better of. If I could bring Mbappe [to Real Madrid]. Hazard told Le Parisien. There are many young players that have high potential but, if Kylian continues like this, he'll be one of the best players in history. By 20 years old, I'd already been champion of France with Lille, but in terms of statistics, there's no comparison [between me and Mbappe]. Rio Ave meets Famalicao in a match of a round in Portugal Primeira Liga. These are two equal teams with almost identical indicators, occupying the upper positions in the table of the standings with an advantage of 3 points for Famalicao . Rio Ave are 6th place with 28 points. Famalicao are 4th place with 31 points. Famalicao defeat Rio Ave 1-o in the first half of the season, meaning that the hosts are hungry for revenge. In the last 10 games played home team has earned 7 wins , 1 draws and 2 loss. Away team has recorded 4 victories , 2 tie and 4 defeats on the last 10 games . Ifeanyi will be meeting with the Always and this two teams they are a very strong teams and looking at the last games this two teams have played together they have draw in 2 games and the home team have won 3 games and the away team Akwa it has won 2 games and so this makes us to see that the home team Ifeanyi will not lose this game as when they play at home with this team they have not lose in any game and so we can say that this is a very sure bet for today Meanwhile, the point for David Moyes' side guarantees Premier League football next season as they now lie four points clear of the relegation zone. Michail Antonio put the Hammers ahead in first-half stoppage time with his eighth goal in six games after Paul Pogba gave away a penalty when he raised his hands to block a Declan Rice free-kick. Eighteen-year-old Mason Greenwood levelled with his 17th goal of a stellar first season as a senior player. Barnes calmly takes a step forward and towards goal, and drills it into an empty net. PENALTY! Mings is penalised for handball, with the defender claiming he cut out Barnes' cross with his shoulder. VAR will take another look - but Mings seems to have a point. GOAL! Leicester 2-0 Villa. Vardy scores - The former England international grabs his first goal in nine games as he sends Reina the wrong way. West Ham did not quite have the same control of the second half as they did the first as the Cherries looked to claw something back, but if the three points had not already been sealed by now, Anderson's second-half strike proved the final nail in the coffin. The Brazilian effortlessly brought down Declan Rice's weighted pass before a simple finish condemned Bournemouth to their 11th defeat of the season. Southampton's terrible home record is quite surprising considering the quality of their side and we imagine that Ralph Hasenhuttl will have done his best to correct their flaws over the break. Arsenal are a good side to test out these edits on. Back the Saints draw no bet. After five matches, Diego Simeone's men, who've made a habit of reaching the final of this competition in recent years, would've expected to be qualified for the knockouts by this point, but they unfortunately come into match-day six without a guaranteed passage. Already a World Cup winner after becoming the youngest scorer in the final since Pele, he has 19 goals in 31 games so far in his fledgling Champions League career. People are obsessed with numbers in the modern game, and along with Haaland and Sancho he is putting forth a statistical case for impending greatness that seems unquestionable right now. Players like De Bruyne need to be winning trophies on a regular basis - receiving awards at the Ballon d'Or, and not being dragged off on a manager's tactical whim. And certainly, not when the likes of Real Madrid and Barcelona are watching every move. Did you know? De Bruyne has been directly involved in 19 goals in the Premier League this season (seven goals and 12 assists) - only Jamie Vardy has had a hand in more (20). Group G is still very tight heading into the penultimate round of fixtures with three points separating Porto and Feyenoord from the top two teams Rangers and Young Boys. Feyenoord haven’t had the best of seasons domestically but are undefeated at home in Group G so far, while Rangers are yet to win away from home in the Europa League despite having three more points on the board than Thursday’s hosts. Another match who is more than good for betting on goals and of course, I will try this option and in this duel, of Isloch and Vitebsk Reserves. So, let's start from the home team and that is team who is in last four matches in a row, played every time duels with three or more goals. On the other side, Vitebsk Is on same level and they are in last five matches played on same level, or with plenty of goals (three or more). Of course, I'm sure that this match will be similar and that is very very real. However, even if they're not regularly getting hammered, Defending is certainly an issue for The Addicks, who're without a clean sheet in nine. They've conceded two or more in six of those nine. Bowyer's men have scored in six of their last nine, but they've only scored more than once twice. Therein lies the problem. They may not be a side that gets rolled over, but based on their defensive numbers, they're simply not doing enough going forward. And it's not just goals, Charlton are the worst team in the Championship when it comes to shots for. Wurzburg kickers are right now on 8th position on the table but still they are just 3 points away from the promotion spot which makes them a contender and today they are huge huge favorites for the win cause they are playing versus worst team in the league and also Jena already relegated so they don't have a lot of motivation to play and on the other side kickers is pretty solid at home so I surely expect win for hosts and also I think they are not going to do it with just 1 goal difference so I recommend this et The performance generated huge praise not just from the media and fans but the England camp itself. Brown: "Tony Adams acknowledged it. He singled me out at the end of the game and shook my hand. He complimented our performance and admitted they were incredibly lucky to go through. I didn't know him and I had never met him before, so he didn't need to do that. We gained respect. When I go to England now, people still talk about it and mention how good a team we had. VAR, being used for the first time in Colombia, will feature at two fixtures per matchday. The match was also marred by fighting between two factions of the Millonarios supporters -- the so-called "Blue Rain" and "Comando Azules" -- in the stands. Media reports said the fighting lasted around 10 minutes before police quelled the trouble. PLAYER RATINGS Chelsea (4-3-3): Caballero 6; James 6, Christensen 6, Rudiger 6, Azpilicueta 7; Kante 6, Jorginho 6, Kovacic 7; Willian 7, Batshuayi 5, Pedro 7 SUBS: Zouma 6, Mount 6, Giroud 6 Manchester United (5-3-2): De Gea 6; Wan-Bissaka 7, Bailly 7, Maguire 7, Shaw 6, Williams 6; Fred 7, Matic 6, Fernandes 8; James 6, Martial 7 SUBS: Romero, Dalot 6, Jones, Pereira 6, Mata, Greenwood, Ighalo 6 KEY MOMENTS 21’ Maguire and Batshuayi have clashed on the touchline after the former is bundled over by the latter. Ernesto Valverde (Barcelona)Getty Images "I would also like to thank all the people I have worked with at the club for their support and how they treated me during the two and a half seasons, especially those who work in and around the first team and with whom I have shared so many moments at the Ciutat Esportiva and during away trips. Posted at 84' Çaglar Söyüncü (Leicester City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 84' Foul by Keinan Davis (Aston Villa). SubstitutionPosted at 83' Substitution, Leicester City. Nampalys Mendy replaces Wilfred Ndidi. Posted at 83' Foul by Wilfred Ndidi (Leicester City). Posted at 83' Marvelous Nakamba (Aston Villa) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 82' Corner, Leicester City. At the other end, the champions barely mustered a shot in the first half, their best effort coming when Katie McCabe forced Ann-Katrin Berger into a save with her feet. After the break they showed signs of improvement, and finally pulled one back when Mead's header was spilled over the line by Berger. Minsk is not such a big favorite here for the win, as it is showed by the prices on their victory. Although Rukh is new in the competition, they showed big power and certain quality in the begin. Beating some rivals with the high scores, they are among the top teams at the moment, and will wait for Minsk in this one, in order to make another well performance. Setien has put his boots on and joined some of the team's training sessions himself, and was filmed laughing with midfielder Arturo Vidal after the Chilean tried to embarrass him by passing the ball through his legs. I like to feel football from the inside, so I like to participate in parts of the session and transmit my knowledge to the players that way," he explained. Arsenal, United and Chelsea all have rookie managers with no track record of delivering trophies and winning big matches. It is commendable to give a chance to younger coaches, but the status of Arteta, Solskjaer and Lampard as former players belies an attitude of club hierarchies seeking to appease dissatisfied fanbases with crowd favourites. Posted at 82' David Moyo (Hamilton Academical) wins a free kick on the left wing. SubstitutionPosted at 81' Substitution, Hamilton Academical. Marios Ogboe replaces Scott Martin. SubstitutionPosted at 81' Substitution, Hamilton Academical. David Moyo replaces George Oakley. Posted at 79' Attempt missed. From 'not fitting in' to prolific striker2: Lindsay Johnson (former England and Everton defender) - Vivianne Miedema (first vote) Media playback is not supported on this device Football Writers' Women's Footballer of the Year: Vivianne Miedema Technically, Miedema is the best finisher. Even when she is not involved in the game, she has always got a goal in her. Rachel Brown-Finnis (former England and Everton goalkeeper) - Bethany England (2)It's not just been a prolific season for England, it's been a breakthrough campaign too, with her being top goalscorer for Chelsea and making it into the England squad. And the second being the potential issue of losing Brendan Rodgers, who amid interest from Arsenal confirmed reports that he does have a release clause in his contract (reported to be £14m). There probably is [a clause] in most manager's contracts. It is all hypothetical," Rodgers told Sky Sports. My focus is very much with Leicester. Fenerbahçe - Adanaspor maçı canlı izle (@wcuslive) Galatasaray - Kayserispor maçı canlı izle If Twitter Stream Stops ⤵️ HD Link➡️: http://tinyurl.com/mkf36r2u Follow. @cbfuktv. To Update Stream #GFKvFB. Posted at 90'+2' Offside, Barcelona. Marc-André ter Stegen tries a through ball, but Lionel Messi is caught offside. Posted at 90'+1' Clément Lenglet (Barcelona) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+1' Foul by Vitolo (Atlético de Madrid). Posted at 89' Corner, Atlético de Madrid. Conceded by Arturo Vidal. SubstitutionPosted at 87' Substitution, Atlético de Madrid. Renan Lodi replaces Héctor Herrera. Like Ronaldo, his Ballon d'Or form led to a world-record move, but Figo angered Barca fans by joining bitter rivals Real Madrid to become the original Galactico. His Real stint was equally successful and he ended his career by winning Serie A in each of his four seasons with Inter Milan. Shearer: "We were comfortable against Portugal at Euro 2000. Then he stepped on the gas and they won 3-2. He went past players like it was easy, effortless. Premier League leaders Liverpool, who last won the trophy in 2006, host neighbours Everton at Anfield. Arsenal, who have lifted the FA Cup 13 times, were drawn against Championship (second-tier) side Leeds, whose only FA Cup win came against the Gunners in the 1972 final. Holders Manchester City host League Two (fourth-tier) side Port Vale, while Manchester United visit Wolverhampton Wanderers. Fenerbahce vs Adanaspor live score The match between Fenerbahce vs Adanaspor for the Turkey Cup competition is scheduled to be played on 17 January, 2024. The match kicks off at 18:00 UK time. It ... Watford could play four games in nine days following the postponement of their FA Cup third-round replay at Tranmere due to heavy rainfall. The rescheduled match will now be played next Thursday (23 January), following Saturday's game against Tottenham and Tuesday's meeting with relegation rivals Aston Villa. If they defeat Tranmere, Watford will play either Wolves or Manchester United on Sunday, 26 January. Posted at 68' Attempt missed. Jarrod Bowen (Hull City) left footed shot from the centre of the box misses to the right. Assisted by Jackson Irvine. SubstitutionPosted at 67' Substitution, Charlton Athletic. Adedeji Oshilaja replaces Albie Morgan. BookingPosted at 66' Leonardo Da Silva Lopes (Hull City) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. We always talk about unity at Roma,” said Fienga. In volunteering to cut their salaries for the rest of the season, the players, the coach and his staff, have all proved that we really are in this together. Edin Dzeko, all the players and Paulo have demonstrated they understand what this club stands for and we also thank them all for their superb gesture towards the employees at this club. Roma have not played since 1 March, just days before the Serie A season was postponed. He may not be the finished article either side are craving, but he'll certainly get more minutes to improve and showcase his undoubted talent. It'd be a good signing for whichever side can snap him up. All in for Zaniolo? Manchester United would be willing to pay £52m for Roma midfielder Nicolo Zaniolo, the Mirror reports. Paper Round's view: Willian would represent a clever deal for Arsenal if they manage to get the deal over the line. It has been widely reported that Mikel Arteta's summer funds will be limited if the Gunners fail to qualify for the Champions League. Arsenal currently sit in ninth place in the Premier League and are eight points of top four, so it's now likely that the transfer funds won't be a huge amount at the end of the season. They're in the league above us, they're physical, strong and won't be easy but we're excited because we love good games. It's a difficult one to go in to after Christmas but the FA Cup is just a cracking cup, isn't it? Everyone wants to play in it and everyone wants to get really far. With the far greater financial resources nowadays enjoyed by WSL sides, Warren knows they are unlikely to add to the club's heroics of the 1970s and 80s with a ninth cup triumph this term at Wembley. Norwich City have agreed to sign Luxembourg forward Danel Sinani from F91 Dudelange on a three-year contract. The Premier League's bottom club said Sinani, 23, would join before the start of the 2020-21 season. He’s a young player full of potential," said Norwich head coach Daniel Farke. Luxembourg is a completely different level so we will need to give him some time, but he has proven he can deliver in the Europa League," added Farke. Fenerbahce vs Adanaspor » Predictions, Odds, Live Live Stream ; Who will win? · Home -909 ; Total goals in match? · Over 2.5 -286 ; Will both teams score? · Yes +101 It was just, well, a bit too much. Brazil honoured their injured striker Neymar before the match beganGermany, a very talented Germany, were impassive, controlled. Brazil looked out of control even before kick-off. And then the nightmare unfolded. Germany did not look like scoring every time they attacked. They actually did score every time they attacked. Brazil were 5-0 down after only 29 minutes and the outpouring of raw emotion from this nation, with football as one of its shining symbol, is another everlasting memory. Like most of the global sporting calendar, soccer has ground to a halt as countries battle to contain the virus and FIFA said in a statement that it would launch a series of live chats with former players at 1800 GMT on Thursday. Former Brazil goalkeeper Julio Cesar will launch the initiative on Thursday by answering questions from fans in a live Twitter session. He is a future leader, a future captain, maybe, of England, Manchester United, who knows?"Rashford's intervention has been part of a wider contribution to social debate by high-profile footballers. Raheem Sterling, Tyrone Mings and Troy Deeney have also been prominent amid the Black Lives Matter campaign, which saw every player from all four clubs involved in yesterday's re-opening of the Premier League take a knee before kick-off. These odds are absolutely interesting to bet on the visitors: Mattersburg has started this 2nd part of the season after the Covid outbreak in a very consistent way, having drawn vs Altach at home (1-1) and even beaten Admira away by 2-0 few days ago. Tirol has shown a much worse shape instead, having collected no more than a point in 2 games but coming from a 0-5 home loss vs St Polten above all, so their poor defense could concede more than a goal today. Mattersburg has won the last 2 games played here, scoring a sum of 5 goals, so they could win again in my opinion.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page