top of page

Shared Interests Group

Public·128 members

Watch: Olympiacos vs. Panathinaikos Live Stream 17/01/2024 Watch

Jan 3, 2024 — Where to watch BC Olympiakos Piraeus's game today? Is it on Prime Video, DAZN or available for free? Find live streams, TV broadcasts ...

A three goal blitz in seven superb second half minutes saw Levante dismantle champions Barcelona 3-1 at Ciudad de Valencia on Matchday 12, the result and performance doing much to show that Granotas are capable of beating anyone at home when putting their best foot forward. Stevenage average 1.00 points per home game and Crawley average 0.78 points per away game with the visitors have drawing 44% of their away games and the hosts playing out stalemates in 25% of their home games, and we’re backing another draw when the pair lock horn on Saturday. Hans-Dieter Flick will manage Bayern until after Christmas, enough time for the club’s board to consider their options without making a rash decision. For Arsenal, there is no need to be hasty either, and while they ponder whether Max Allegri would want the job, if Mauricio Pochettino would dare take the job, or which young manager might fancy the challenge, they have a man they can trust to take interim charge. HONG KONG, March 2 (Reuters) - Group stage matches in the Asian Champions League could be held as late as the end of July, the Asian Football Confederation said on Monday, as the coronavirus outbreak continues to impact the schedule of the continent's leading club competition. The confederation said after an emergency meeting at its headquarters in Kuala Lumpur that provisions would be made to extend the group phase beyond its scheduled finish in late May until the end of June. Jullien had already hit the crossbar by getting on the end of a Ryan Christie corner by the time he put them in front. The second time he volleyed the ball into the ground and past the despairing dive of Joe Lewis, though he may have been aided by a deflection off Ash Taylor. The champions were playing with a fluency that did not augur well for Aberdeen, who had been steamrollered in the previous meeting between the sides at Pittodrie. Masters said the Premier League "welcomes" the government's upcoming review of the 2005 Gambling Act and that the league will be "willing and active participants" in it. Betting is a legitimate pastime - sport and betting have a long history," he added. The Premier League don't have any betting partnerships and ultimately it is the clubs' decision. ᐉ Olympiacos vs Panathinaikos Live Stream, Tip How to watch the Olympiacos vs Panathinaikos live stream video. Predictions, H2H, statistics and live score. Super League 22/10/2023. While Watford, who won only one of their opening 17 league games, are on the up, Bournemouth's hopes of a sixth successive season of top-flight football are sinking. Eddie Howe's side looked short on confidence as they slipped to their third successive defeat without scoring a goal. They are second bottom with 20 points from 22 games having been as high as seventh in early November. While Singh may appreciate some of the responsibilities of his new status, he has also sampled the fame it brings back home in New Zealand where he says "people do recognise me and come up to me". Me and my mate were going to go for a tennis hit but we didn't have any rackets so we went down to the local sport shop and bought some," said Singh, who returned home in December during the Bundesliga winter break. Olympiakos vs Panathinaikos: Live streaming, TV channel, Nov 11, 2018 — Which TV channel is it on and can I live stream it? This match is not available to watch on TV or online in the UK. Advertisement. But you can ... The hosts will be boosted by their four-goal haul at the weekend, which should set them up for a victory in this clash. They are meeting the league’s worst attacking unit, while the Latics have one of the league’s poorest defences. Struggling in front of goal is bad enough, but they’ve failed to keep a clean sheet in 92% of their away days so far. He is very good back to goal, you can play up to him. Great link player, but maybe the best thing about him is his personality, so he's got the whole lot really. He had three touches before his fourth, the finish. All them touches were high quality but he had to make them to create the space for himself. But the strike is on the half-volley, great timing. No-one would have saved that one so anyone would be proud of that finish. Slough Town will be at home against Tonbridge Angels. Slough Town has been playing so good all season and today is another test for them to accumulate more points and continue the pressure on leaders Wealdstone FC who are better with 5 points. The host has excellent 4 game win and 1 lost game in the last 5 league matches, a win here will be of great success for them. Panathinaikos U19 vs Olympiacos U19 live score, H2H Panathinaikos U19 Olympiacos U19 live score (and video online live stream) starts on 4 Feb 2024 at 07:00 UTC time in U19 Super League, Greece. They managed to find one on 18 November - a scheduled international break. A Cape Town wedding in November - sounds lovely, doesn't it? Only problem being, the governing bodies decided to move all the international fixtures to midweek, meaning Manchester United had a game on the Saturday. It wasn't just any game either. It was a Manchester derby. Ferguson said at the time: "It couldn't have been any worse for me. For English football it's great when young English guys take over. He (Lampard) is perfect for English football," the Catalan coach told a news conference. He has been a manager for a year-and-a-half and I am a little longer because I am a little older but he has his future in his hands. From my experience, experience doesn't count much. Schalke 04 have not scored in the last two matches in the Bundesliga but this week they did score 3 goals against Hertha BSC in the cup qualifying for the next round. At home Schalke 04 has been good this season with a 5-4-1 record. This is a football game from the French lower division and we have Vitre playing host to Stade Briochin. In this match I will try with a full time draw. Vitre is one of the weakest teams in the league, they are 13th in the league and have gotten just 15 points from 16 games. At home they have won 2 , drawn 3 and lost 3, they have gotten the most amount of draws in the league and I think they will get another today. The immediate target is to win the next game. We want everyone to get a feel that this is something for the long term. West Ham is a big club in a big city. There's no reason why in the years to come we can't be the club that is attracting the top players. I want to play attacking football but the best team in any country will usually have the best defensive record. At Everton we had to build that. Panathinaikos BC game on live stream & TV | Schedule Where to Panathinaikos BC's game today? Is it on Prime Video, DAZN or available for free? Find live streams, TV broadcasts & scores on JustWatch. Arsenal are unbeaten in five matches in all competitions. Bournemouth have only scored more than one goal once against Premier League opposition since November 2019. Arsenal have only won one of their last three games at Bournemouth (1-1-1). Two Premier League sides will battle one another in the FA Cup on Monday when Bournemouth host Arsenal at Dean Court. Leipzig, who had won the last three games in all competitions, and their opponents did little after the break to even come close to scoring, leaving them both with a point. Leipzig are in second place on 49 points, with Bayern, winners 6-0 over Hoffenheim, on 52. Leverkusen remain in fifth place on 44. He's an incredible person, so special. Bielsa has managed Argentina and Chile at international level and clubs including Athletic Bilbao, Marseille, Lazio and Lille, before joining Leeds in 2018. It will be incredible for English football to have him in the Premier League next season," added Guardiola. Winning titles helps to have a job next season but at the end of your life, what you remember is not the titles you have won, what you remember is the memories you have and whether the manager taught you a lot. Palace win again outside the capital - the statsCrystal Palace have won their past four league meetings with Burnley, as many victories as they managed in their previous 18 encounters (W4 D8 L6). Burnley have lost four of their past six Premier League games (W2), after losing just two of the eight before that. Vigo's city council did not respond to a request for comment from Reuters. In sarcastic posts on its Twitter account, the club also criticised the cost of the project and poked fun at how long the project has taken to get off the ground. The city council has said the renovation will cost around 16 million euros and take 18 months to complete. They are unlikely to be as wasteful against Villa as they were in this semi-final. TALKING POINT Should Nemanja Matic have been sent off? When Matic received his second yellow card for a foul on Ilkay Gundogan, it looked a straightforward decision for the referee Kevin Friend. No United players complained, and the match soon resumed. The away side have been great on the road across the campaign, but they head into this match looking to add to back to back away victories on their travels. Leeds have also managed to claim back to back wins to nil, cementing their position as the best defence in the division. At the minute, Marcelo Bielsa’s side are looking unstoppable, especially after moving top of the form table. Panathinaikos vs Olympiacos live | Greek Cup Live - YouTube 6:09:21... streaming,panathinaikos vs olympiakos oaka Music: This background music owner of Audio Library. Live Football Streams•9 watching · 10:36. Go ... But Rovers wasted two great chances to win it - and are now four points off a play-off place. Relive Saturday's Championship actionAlbion waste chance to stretch clearAlbion went ahead on 41 minutes when top scorer Charlie Austin picked out Krovinovic with a far-post cross and the Croatian midfielder found the bottom-left corner from 12 yards. It was a third goal for Albion from Krovinovic since his arrival last summer - and all of them have come on the road. The hosts have only kept clean sheets in 17% of their home games in the Eredivisie and both teams have scored in 50% of those six matches, while goals have been scored by both teams in half of Emmen’s away games and the visitors are yet to keep a clean sheet on the road. Assisted by Cristiano Ronaldo. Posted at 74' Foul by Adrien Rabiot (Juventus). Posted at 74' Radja Nainggolan (Cagliari) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 73' Juan Cuadrado (Juventus) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 73' Foul by Luca Pellegrini (Cagliari). Posted at 72' Attempt blocked. Radja Nainggolan (Cagliari) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Luca Cigarini. Stan Wawrinka is odd Happy birthday, Stan. Football season may be cancelled - UEFA head Aleksander Ceferin, UEFA's head, has admitted that football's current season Europe could be cancelled entirely. Meanwhile, the Formula 1 season may continue into January in order to be completed. Players concerns over workload According to a report in the Daily Mail, Premier League players are concerned over their potential workload when they return to action. West Ham looked to have pinched a draw at Bramall Lane when Robert Snodgrass snuck in a low shot at the near post after brilliant work from Declan Rice. Goalkeeper howler gifts Sheff Utd controversial victory after VAR denies West Ham But after a VAR review, the goal was ruled out for an innocuous handball by Rice that won possession for West Ham. There have been at least three goals in 13 of the last 14 Serie A matches that Sampdoria have been involved in. AC Milan are unbeaten in their last 11 matches in all competitions. AC Milan have scored at least two goals in nine of their last 11 matches in all competitions. Five of the last six matches between these teams have featured fewer than three goals. The Bundesliga will resume behind closed doors on Saturday 16 May - and is the first European league to restart following the coronavirus shutdown. One of the games on the day of relaunch will be the derby between Schalke and Borussia Dortmund. Champions Bayern Munich, who are four points clear at the top of the table, travel to Union Berlin on Sunday. Most teams have nine games to play, with the final weekend of the season rescheduled for 27-28 June. I believe that the guests started believing in their chances to promote as lately they have beaten some top teams like Zizkov with 1-0 on the road and next 3 games were with over 3.5 goals scored in them as they first drew at home 2-2 with top team in this league Hradec Kralove, well not exactly top team but one of the promotion candidates, than Chrudim visited relegation troubled Vysehrad and were very attacking minded as they scored 3 goals and won with 3-1, but their last game was the cherry on top as they defeated Jihlava with 4-3 at home. The hosts have won by at least a two goal margin in all of these four matches, and they remain unbeaten in the league at the King Power Stadium. Considering six of their last 10 league games have been won comfortably, we like the look of a Leicester -1 Handicap here. Odds are decent enough for me to be taking them having taken a bet recently on Swansea U23 also in this Premier League 2 group against a decent Middlesbrough U23 side and they did the job all by themselves betting on over 3.5 goals in that one they had the lead 3-0 by half-time already conceded a goal from the penalty spot in the second half but made it 5-1 till the end so a game with 6 goals scored and a win by 4 goals difference against a decent opponent. There are some not getting much football but they could be needed during the second half of the season. ChelseaRoss Mooring - Chelsea Fancast Frank Lampard's first year as Chelsea manager is still a work in progress and Champions League qualification is far from assured, but it is likely the club won't be making any splash signings to end the transfer window. This in spite of rumours linking strikers Edinson Cavani and Krzysztof Piatek to Stamford Bridge, with Tammy Abraham having recently taken a nasty knock and Olivier Giroud potentially Inter Milan-bound. It was his ninth attempt at goal for Watford in the Premier League this season. Forwards - Christian Pulisic (Chelsea), Mohamed Salah (Liverpool), Mason Greenwood (Man Utd) Pulisic: What a finish. The way he stood up Palace defender Joel Ward before firing an unstoppable left-foot strike past Vicente Guaita was quite brilliant. The USA international has been in sparkling form recently and was very unlucky not to make my team of the week after Chelsea's win over Watford. Belarus. Here I would like to take Dynamo ITB first, since I think that they will win, but I would have to take already 1.5 and here the total 2 kef is not bad, in principle, Dynamo itself can score three, but they can also get from Gorodeya, that's all the Dynamo season didn’t start confidently with two defeats, but in the last round all the same they defeated Torpedo’s home, but there is a question for the Torpedo who started very quickly and needed to be cooled, so there’s a little lack of confidence in Dynamo, Dynamo scored more but missed also, teams after 3 rounds of three points, which is clearly small for the Dynamo and should have to win and of course to score but they play away is not very cannot defeat in official matches already seven in a row and miss a lot, so that the city will have a chance to score and we'll see here totals up! With the hosts generally in decent nick throughout the season up front and boasting the fourth highest goal tally in the league (22 scored), we're predicting a 2-0 success for Sociedad here with the visitors conceding at around two goals per game in recent matches. Alguacil's side haven't kept many clean sheets of late, but this looks a decent opportunity for them to put that right against an Eibar side that have been toiling up front in recent weeks. Sancho's Dortmund team-mate Achraf Hakimi also wore a 'Justice for George Floyd' T-shirt, while Schalke's Weston McKennie wore a similar armband and Marcus Thuram of Borussia Monchengladbach kneeled in tribute to Floyd after scoring. In a statement, the German Football Association (DFB) said no proceedings would take place against the four players "because of their solidarity and anti-racism statements". Paper Round's view: It was a shock when Watford owner Gino Pozzo decided to sack Javi Gracia after just four Premier League matches and reappoint Flores as his replacement. Gracia seemed like he was a good coach but Pozzo's policy of having short-term manager stints seemed to have been successful in the past, with the club having 10 different bosses in the last seven years. Sometimes the players you love the most are the ones you cannot have, but unfortunately for Zidane he is our player, although I'm sure he has a lot of players who he loves in his team," said a smiling Tuchel. I don't know how much Zidane loves Mbappe but he is our most important player and we are very happy that he belongs to us. Jan. After years of seeking a stadium site, Beckham is approved by the MLS for an expansion franchise in Miami with play beginning to 2020. March 23 - Sweden's all-time goal scorer, striker Zlatan Ibrahimović signs with LA Galaxy. He would depart in December 2019, telling fans to "go back to watching baseball. My condolences go out to Hayden Mullins and Watford and Eddie Howe at Bournemouth. I can only think about how they feel now. Eddie is a fantastic manager, coach and person. But it had to be two out of three go down and I am proud of a magnificent achievement by Aston Villa. It feels better than getting up through the play-offs last year. We will now have a few drinks and celebrate. Action and reaction from the final round of Premier League gamesAston Villa draw at West Ham to secure Premier League safety'We used the pandemic really well'Villa were one of the first teams to play when the Premier League resumed following a three-month suspension caused by the coronavirus pandemic, with a 0-0 home draw against Sheffield United leaving them in the bottom three. Patrick Cutrone (Wolverhampton Wanderers) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom left corner. Assisted by Pedro Neto following a fast break. Posted at 84' Offside, Wolverhampton Wanderers. Matt Doherty tries a through ball, but Patrick Cutrone is caught offside. SubstitutionPosted at 84' Substitution, Wolverhampton Wanderers. He is thankful for every minute. And while he has no plans to branch out on his own just yet, he has ideas for when it eventually happens. I love the game. I have a passion for the game. I love to be around the players and give advice. I like to be positive. You will have ups and downs but the most important thing is to keep fighting and keep believing in what you are doing. Incheon and Busan I Park meet in K-League 1. Incheon is treated as a slight underdog here - understandable. Because Incheon has lost the last 5 games and, like Busan, is still victorious. At home they lost none of the last 5 matches with Busan. Despite Incheon's performance in the last few games, maybe even because of that, I choose draw because, as the saying goes, "Sometime is always the first time".

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page