top of page

Shared Interests Group

Public·128 members

Today: Congo vs Zambia live watch 17 January 2024

10 hours ago — DR Congo vs. Zambia, Jan 17, 3 p.m. ET / 8 p.m. GMT / 4 a.m. AWST. How to watch AFCON live streams for free from anywhere. If you want access to ...

Match where in Murcia should win is a team far superior to Villarrubia that has not won a single game in the whole season at home and to continue like this is doomed to the descent of the Third Division apart from being a team not used here in Murcia However, he has invested a lot of money in his team and made a squad to go up to the second division to think about a hesitant start, he seems to have recovered sensations in the last days and every house to call for winning on the Villarrubia field, what is a team that It is in very important financial and sports problems and these Murcia should take advantage of opposition test of red lantern Bristol city recently in the Championship is not play well. They have remained winless in 5 matches suffering 4 defeats in those 5 matches, which may not be a good sign before this match, but on the other hand the FA Cup is a great place to relieve such failures the more that they do not play bad on their own pitch, and the opponent in this match come from League One, where they are not doing so well so far. They are in the lower parts of the table. But they had some good results recently. They will try for a reverse leg by drawing here. Read the full story here. Good morning! We're back with today's latest coverage of the coronavirus goings on in sport. Sport Latest ends Unless a huge story breaks in the next hour, this will be the last post in the liveblog tonight, but we'll be restarting tomorrow morning. Lorenzo Sanz dies Former Real Madrid head Lorenzo Sanz has died, in a case believed to be linked to the coronavirus pandemic which has struck Spain, and Madrid in particular, extremely hard in recent weeks. Goals and Highlights: Zambia 4-2 Republic of Congo in Dec 11, 2023 — Hello everyone! Welcome to the live broadcast of the match Zambia and Republic of Congo, valid for the first matchday of the African Qualifiers ... Read his views here. On Thursday, Marcus Foley made the case for Sadio Mane – claiming that he is "a master of all trades, a jack of none". Read his views here. Video - 'Mane has no weaknesses!' - Who deserves to be POTY?13:49 Watch our debut vodcast above, or delve deeper into the arguments in the written pieces, and cast your vote in our Twitter poll below. Anwar El Ghazi (Aston Villa) right footed shot from the right side of the six yard box is high and wide to the left. Assisted by Jack Grealish with a cross. Post updateAttempt missed. Moise Kean (Everton) right footed shot from outside the box is too high. Post updateAnthony Gordon (Everton) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Full TimePosted at 90'+6' Second Half ends, Aston Villa 2, Watford 1. Goal!Posted at 90'+5' Goal! Aston Villa 2, Watford 1. Tyrone Mings (Aston Villa) left footed shot from the centre of the box to the top left corner. Assisted by Ezri Konsa Ngoyo following a set piece situation. Posted at 90'+5' Attempt blocked. Posted at 87' Foul by Craig Forsyth (Derby County). Posted at 86' Foul by Liam Lindsay (Stoke City). Posted at 86' Duane Holmes (Derby County) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 82' Foul by Lee Gregory (Stoke City). Posted at 82' Graeme Shinnie (Derby County) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 81' Corner, Stoke City. Conceded by Andre Wisdom. Posted at 81' Attempt blocked. Brescia are 19th in the league with 15 points while Udinese are 15th with 24 points going to the game. While their bad run will be a key highlight, Brescia’s run up to the game will be the sacking of coach =10. Eugenio Corini earlier in the week after a poor start to 2020. Brescia have the worst home record in the league and go to this match winless in their last seven games. Bukayo Saka celebrated signing a new long-term contract by helping Arsenal deliver a blow to Wolverhampton Wanderers' hopes of Champions League football next season. The 18-year-old, who delighted manager Mike Arteta by pledging his future to the club, demonstrated why he is so highly regarded by scoring his first Premier League goal - a sweet, left-foot volley just before the interval. And the Gunners made it four successive victories when Alexandre Lacazette capped a fine team display by turning on fellow substitute Joe Willock's pass and firing emphatically past Wolves keeper Rui Patricio with five minutes left. They never complain, they win games, they hopefully have a huge impact on a football pitch and I think that's why I'd be happy to be a donkey. Whereas a fox is more cunning, someone who sniffs around the six-yard box, a fox in the box. I think a donkey and a fox is a nice turn, but you don't get these kinds of partnership anymore. It's a dying art. If we didn't get on, he would have tore into me'Conversation then turns to the selfish mentality of strikers and how they only really look out for number one. The former Liverpool player has also been subjected to racist abuse on international duty and has become a prominent figure on the subject. And his manager Pep Guardiola was quick to condemn the actions of any supporter found to have been involved in racism. Guardiola said: "I support the club and I'm going to work to make sure it doesn't happen again. Such beliefs have armed Burnley's players with the tools not only to achieve unexpected highs but also equip them to deal with the inevitable lows. Promotion to the Premier League in his first full season in charge in 2012-13 was followed by immediate relegation back to the Championship. But with the continued backing of the club and fans, Dyche took them straight back up. They both miss it, the ball ricochets of Calvert-Lewin and then Zouma before dropping perfectly for the striker. From 12 yards out Calvert-Lewin walks onto the free chance and slots the ball under Kepa. GOAL! Everton 2 Chelsea 1 (Kovacic 52) Well, well! This is a stunner from Kovacic. A low cross into the Everton area is reached first by Digne. Hosts Betis go to the game in seventh place with 30 points while Barcelona, placed second, have 40 points. Real Betis are coming from a loss to Athletic Club on post match penalties in the Copa del Rey. They are the lowest scorers in the top seven, with 27 goals while they have conceded the joint most in the league (34 goals). Lincoln City look the favourites given their recent improvements too. They have kept a clean sheet in three of their last four and have averaged 1.78 goals per game at home this season. Peterborough, meanwhile, have failed to score in three of their last four away and have conceded 1.67 goals per game away from home, making a 2-0 win for the hosts look promising. Much like their hosts, the Cumbrians have struggled to keep the opposition at bay this season and the 36 goals they have conceded in the 24 league games played to date represents the third worst defensive record in the division. This, accompanied with the fact that they have only won three times on the road this term, suggests that they are in for a difficult afternoon’s work come New Years Day. In Oliver Kahn, Neuer may have someone sympathetic to his cause. Kahn played for Bayern until the age of 38 and recently explained that advancing years are no barrier to a goalkeeper performing at the top level. In general, as I showed myself, [goalkeepers] can play until old age," he told Sport-BIld. We were in a position where we were going into the Yugoslavia game knowing a win would take us through. It was a sterling showing and remains the last time Brazil were denied victory by Scotland. I watched the highlights recently and what impressed me was how balanced the team was," said Hay. They didn't have Pele, but you are still playing against that magic yellow jersey. In the first 10 minutes we were under the cosh a wee bit, but from then on we were slightly the better team. Swindon were below Crewe in the table when the season was stopped in March but are promoted as champions using the points-per-game model as the Robins had a game in handIf you are a player who has either just been relegated or had an average season, then you are probably a bit more worried about things - I have been there myself - and wondering about where you go from here. Those players will be thinking about where their money is going to come from once their current contract ends, but there are other issues to deal with, like a drop in status if you decide to go down a level or two to try to work your way back up. On name alone, Aldershot should be contending at the other end of the National League table but their performances simply haven't been up to scratch. With just 1 win from 5 across all competitions, confidence cannot be high coming into Saturday's game and the hosts' prospects of securing a result do not look bright at all. All of our players have been reminded to respect social distancing when exercising outdoors. We shall continue to reinforce this message," a Spurs spokesperson told British media. The Premier League was suspended last month because of the pandemic and the government has asked the public to stay at home to help slow the spread of the virus. The pair announced their resignation in a letter to fans published in Spanish media on Friday, and they were joined by directors Silvio Elias, Josep Pont, Jordi Calsamiglia and Maria Texidor. They asked president Josep Maria Bartomeu to call presidential elections and voiced "displeasure" over the club's hiring of a third party, I3 Ventures, earlier this year to monitor social media coverage of Barca. Assisted by Willian. Posted at 83' Attempt saved. Billy Gilmour (Chelsea) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the bottom right corner. Assisted by Pedro. Goal!Posted at 78' Goal! Hull City 1, Chelsea 2. Kamil Grosicki (Hull City) from a free kick with a right footed shot to the bottom left corner. The way he sprinted from his own half in order to latch onto Son Heung-min's pass which flashed past the post was an indicator of his hunger and desire. However when a second clear chance came to put the game out of West Ham's reach Kane was bang on the money. Did you know? Kane has now scored 137 goals in 200 appearances for Spurs in the Premier League - the only player in the competition's history to have scored more after 200 games for a club is Sergio Aguero (138). He added: "But now I need to be calm for a few days and see what happens. Pochettino led Spurs to four successive top-four finishes and last season's Champions League final, which they lost to Liverpool. But Tottenham struggled for consistency under him this term and were 14th in the table when he was dismissed. He has returned to his native Argentina following his exit from the London club and has been linked with Arsenal and Bayern Munich. I feel the odds for the away win are very much takeable as Kalju has 2 wins from 3 games in the league so far starting with two away game and winning 1-0 away at decent Narva side while also winning with 2-0 away at Kuressaare where they scored both goals from the first half of the game and so far their defense did not concede a goal on their away trips. Last season they won on their last visit with 3-0 here and prior to that they had won with 3-2 as well, so not really willing to risk an asian handicap bet. No-one can take a trophy away from you. You can try and belittle it, but at the end of the day, it’s a trophy. A Champions League spot is still available for United, the FA Cup is still available for them and he’s got to show a bit of seriousness about that tournament now. It’s the knockout stage and if he can come back to the home game with a decent result, all of a sudden they can go a stage further. Unfortunately, Marco felt something after training," Tuchel told a news conference, without elaborating on the nature of the injury. He will not be with the squad tomorrow. All the others are available. That includes Brazil forward Neymar, who is fit despite feeling some groin pain after PSG's 2-2 Champions League draw at Real Madrid on Tuesday, Tuchel added. That goal was checked by the video assistant referee before being awarded; when City scored their third goal just before the hour mark, it was initially ruled out and needed VAR intervention before being given. Taylor Harwood-Bellis was flagged offside when it appeared John Stones had put the ball into the net but replays showed the 17-year-old had got the final touch, and was actually onside too. On a good day for City's academy, two more graduates combined for City's fourth goal, with Foden running into the box to bury Angelino's shot past Scott Brown. DR Congo vs Zambia - live score, predicted lineups and Predicted lineups are available for the match a few days in advance while the actual lineup will be available about an hour ahead of the match. The current head ... But it’s often forgotten just how well he played in the match, hitting both the crossbar and the post in a brilliant midfield display. And just look at the haircut!Gazza’s tears Media playback is not supported on this device World Cup 1990: England v West Germany - Gascoigne booking rules him out of the final This was the summer that relaunched football mania in England after the dark days of the 1980s - and one man was at the heart of the revival. St Pauli had been unbeaten in five league games but that was their tenth league defeat of the season. They have won seven of their home league fixtures this season, with three losses. Only 12 goals have been conceded with two clean sheets in the last three. Their last two home games have both ended in victory and that has stretched their unbeaten home record in the Bundsliga to six matches. Thun and Lugano will face each other in the upcoming match in the Super League. Thun this season have the following results: 2W, 3D and 9L. Meanwhile Lugano have 3W, 4D and 7L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. The ball prediction for this game is under 2.5 With the recent match that can be held again I predict the away team will play with a thin score even without a goal Likewise with the away team playing with a score that is very thin even there is no goal .. Hopefully this prediction can be useful for all of us and can win the game this time. For the match prediction this time I predict that neither team will score a goal... Score under 2.5. And the home team won with a narrow score prediction score 0-1 for the away team. Hearts and Thistle are challenging their respective relegations from the Premiership and Championship. United, Raith and Cove were declared winners of the Championship, League One and League Two and the petition asked for a judge to scrap promotion and relegation for the 2019-20 season. The action came after SPFL clubs failed to support the league's proposal for reconstruction, which would have kept Hearts, Thistle and League One's bottom side Stranraer up. MADRID, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Manchester City coach Pep Guardiola said no club will repeat Real Madrid's feat of three consecutive Champions League wins as he and opposite number Zinedine Zidane showered each other with praise ahead of Wednesday's crunch clash in the Spanish capital. Zidane's Real monopolised Europe's most coveted trophy between 2016 and 2018 until the Frenchman resigned in the aftermath of his side's 3-1 win over Liverpool in the 2018 final, only to rejoin the club 10 months later. I know David de Gea's mistake cost them a goal but they have so many quality players, and it feels like they are about to seriously kick on as a team. De Gea has not suddenly become a bad goalkeeper, it is just that at the moment he is not the De Gea who was United's best player for three years. I wonder if he has just tweaked his technique a little bit, because what he used to do was brilliant and now what he does is average. The result lifts Saints four points clear of the relegation zone, while Palace stay ninth on 27 points. Saints slow out of the blocksSuperb back-to-back wins at Aston Villa and Chelsea had given Southampton a three-point cushion over the bottom three going into this game, but there was little for the home fans to cheer in a dire first half at St Mary's. Neither side managed to register a single shot on target, with Meyer's disallowed goal the closest either team came to breaking the deadlock before the interval. Edin Visca gave the hosts a lifeline with a late goal in normal time and then netted a penalty to take them through to the last 16. Bundesliga side Wolfsburg made sure of their place in the next round with a 3-0 win in Malmo that secured a 5-1 aggregate victory for the Germans. The visitors went in front four minutes before half-time through Josip Brekalo while second-half goals from Yannick Gerhardt and Joao Victor wrapped up a comfortable win. Solskjaer feels it will be another couple of seasons before United start to get more consistency from the 18-year-old, who he regards as the best finisher at the club. Right foot, left foot, it doesn't matter," said the United boss. Mason knows how to score and is going to be better and better. He is only 18. My dad is from London and supports Tottenham, while my mum was not a huge football fan - but they got me a Leeds kit, so I was kind of into Leeds for a bit. But I was never able to get to a game so there was no way of watching them live because they were not on terrestrial TV either while Manchester United were, because they were in the Champions League. There was a boy who lived on my street, whose family were from Manchester and he was a United fan and he sort of inspired me to be one too. MONDAY'S STORIES Top stories Video - Zidane and Hazard defy PSG warning to continue Madrid’s pursuit of Mbappe - Euro Papers01:25 13:00 - Women in Football pen Barclays deal Women in Football (WiF), a network of professionals in the football industry, has signed a three-year deal with Barclays to expand its reach across the country and develop the skills of women working in football. Manchester United's Paul Pogba is out for "a few weeks" with an ankle injury, says manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer. Midfielder Pogba was not included in the United squad for the New Year's Day visit to Arsenal. The France international only made his comeback last month from an ankle injury that had kept him out since the end of September. He's injured. He's feeling some discomfort in his ankle. He'll be out for a few weeks," said Solskjaer. But there is the feeling that the team is rudderless and Emery's poor English skills are not helping him explain the situation to the club's fans. So who is in for a Christmas bonus of a new job in the Premier League? Some newspapers are predicting that Everton will turn back to former manager David Moyes to steady the ship while Chris Hughton and Rafael Benitez have been linked with West Ham. With the season's primary objective achieved, sporting director Tony Asghar met head coach Robbie Neilson - at a "2m distance" - for a celebratory, socially-distanced beer in what looked like an abandoned public car park. It's the stuff dreams are made of. Tony Asghar's tweet has since vanished following his socially distanced beer with Robbie NeilsonThere was certainly no sign of champagne, but that beer might have tasted all the more sweeter knowing that city rivals Dundee's casting vote confirmed United's return to the Premiership next season. The Citizens main area of concern this season is their defensive record, with Vincent Kompany's summer departure and an early injury to Aymeric Laporte greatly diminishing their defensive presence. They have conceded over a goal per game on average and have kept just one clean sheet in their last seven Premier League games.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page