top of page

Shared Interests Group

Public·128 members

[[TV]] Stream: Denmark - Netherlands Live 17.01.2024

Watch the full match replay from the match between Netherlands and Denmark ... LIVE. arrow icon. ORIGINALS. arrow icon. ARCHIVE. arrow icon. Close side menu. Sign ...

Valencia defender Mouctar Diakhaby conceded two penalties in the first half, both converted by Ilicic, either side of Kevin Gameiro's equaliser. Gameiro headed home a second and Ferran Torres put Valencia ahead on the night but Slovenian playmaker Ilicic completed his hat-trick and then curled in a sumptuous fourth as his team reached the quarter-finals. Four Arsenal staff, who were sitting close to Mr Marinakis during the match will also remain at home until the 14 days are complete. Evangelos Marinakis was at Emirates Stadium on 27 February watching Olympiakos beat ArsenalThe 14-day period ends on Friday and Arsenal said they were "looking forward" to the players returning to work before their Premier League game at Brighton on Saturday, 14 March. Jose on Eriksen future Video - Jose on Eriksen future: Only me, Amazon and Christian know!00:56 08:30 - Big night of UCL matches Right then, big old evening of Champions League action tonight, with Jose Mourinho's first home game as Tottenham manager coming against Olympiacos. Man City host Shakhtar Donetsk, while there are two heavyweight European clashes as Real Madrid welcome PSG to the Bernabeu, and Juventus take on Atletico Madrid in Turin. We predict that Friday's meeting of these two in-form sides is likely to see goals scored at both ends. Union Berlin have failed to score in just one of their last seven Bundesliga games. Meanwhile, Schalke have failed to score in just two of their last 10 Bundesliga fixtures. Mlada Boleslav Will host Zlin in the in the 1. Liga of Czech Republic on Tuesday. Mlada Boleslav lost last two matches against Top Two teams of the League. Lost to Slavia Praha by 0-1 at home and against Plzen by 7-1 in the end of the month on road. Mlada Boleslav are on Winless run of three games at home and didn't Scored any goal in the last two home matches. On the other hand, Zlin are Winless from last six matches in the league and only scored in two of the three away matches. Last two home matches of Mlada just produced one goal . Aleksander Ceferin, president of European governing body Uefa, has spoken of the campaign being concluded in August, but with domestic leagues and cups, plus European competitions to fit in, there is no guarantee of that given football across the continent remains suspended. As the crisis is global, agreement has been reached that contracts due to expire on dates before the expected end of this season, do so when it actually ends instead, with new deals beginning before the 2020-21 campaign eventually begins. The last time Spurs hosted German opposition, Bayern Munich beat them 7-2. Both Tottenham and RB Leipzig only kept two clean sheets from their six group stage matches. RB Leipzig forward Timo Werner has scored 25 goals in all competitions this season. The Champions League knockout stages kick off this week and Tottenham have a tricky tie on their hands as they play host to RB Leipzig. I think Barnes has been Leicester's best player since Christmas. I remember watching him in the 2-1 win over Tottenham Hotspur back in September. He impressed me and really caught my eye. His impact was overshadowed by bigger names in the squad because he was not scoring. Now he has added end product to his good performances, contributing to 10 goals this season. You can see his confidence has grown too. It is a quote worthy of leading the story of Ernesto Valverde’s opening press conference as Barcelona head coach. Substance must follow style as third-choice Setien takes the Barcelona hotseat The Warm-Up: Mes que un undignified mess – Valverde out at Barca Read Valverde's farewell message after 'intense' spell at Barcelona ends The 61-year-old replaced Ernesto Valverde on Monday, and was officially unveiled on Tuesday after signing a two-and-a-half year contract. Netherlands vs. Denmark (Final) (UEFA Women's Euro) (8/6/17) Netherlands vs. Denmark (Final) (UEFA Women's Euro). ESPN3 • UEFA Women's Euro. Live. Live. Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Washington Capitals. Admira is in 11th place with 9 points and they are equal with Tirol that is in the last place. Mattersburg is in 10th place with 10 points and as they seems they are playing to avoid the relegation. This is their first objective than maybe they will play to take a place for Europa League play offs because the distance is not to big. Only 3 points is far from Altach the away team Mattersburg. But then not many strikers are like Adebayo Akinfenwa. The Beast', who signed for Wycombe Wanderers from AFC Wimbledon in 2016, scored his 54th EFL goal for the Adams Park outfit on Saturday to pass previous club record holder Nathan Tyson. But it proved to be a bittersweet afternoon for Akinfenwa, now 37, as his side were beaten 3-1 by Doncaster Rovers. Kalmar will against Jonkopings Sodra in match Sweden Club friendlies. My prediction this match could be the win for Kalmar with margin score is 2 goals. Kalmar have great result on last 7 match due to Kalmar have won in 5 match, 1 match is draw and 1 match is lose. Meanwhile, Jonkopings Sodra have not good result on last 7 match due to Jonkopings Sodra only have won in 2 match, 1 match is draw and 4 match is lose. Therefore, I think that Kalmar can beat Jonkopings Sodra on this match. Moreover on dated 1 March 2020 Kalmar has just beat Jonkopings Sodra with score 5-0. Surely Kalmar have more chance to win on this match. The deferrals will begin on April 1 and continue until Sept. SRU said in a statement https://www. We are working extremely hard to navigate the sport of rugby in Scotland through these extremely challenging times," SRU chairman Colin Grassie said. We have a huge challenge ahead of us and we will leave no stone left unturned to ensure the long term sustainability of Scottish Rugby and the sport in Scotland. Sunday's win was achieved without Ryan Christie, Jonny Hayes, Hatem Abd Elhamed or Mohamed Elyounoussi with Olivier Ntcham, Boli Bolingoli, Jeremie Frimpong and Odsonne Edouard stepping into the side to overcome Hibs. With games coming thick and fast and injuries piling up on the cold, frozen surfaces around Scotland, Lennon's side have so far managed to safely navigate their way through a crowded fixture list without any genuine upsets. Watch Live Sports Online | Peacock Experience it all with LIVE and on-demand games, 24/7 channels, highlights, and Originals. Despite putting an end to their 3-game losing streak last week, St Mirren went back to their losing ways in their midweek clash with Hibs, with the game ending 2-1 to the visitors and making it 4 defeats from their last 5 matches. That's only been achieved in two of their last 20 league games. Who couldn't score against them? Bournemouth and Norwich City is the answer, the current bottom two sides in the Premier League. The last 15 home league games have only seen them keep one clean sheet but they have scored in all but three of their home matches in the Premier League this season. Grandstand finish? 93’ GOAL! Real Madrid 3-4 Real Sociedad: What drama at the Santiago Bernabeu! It was a bit of a mess, but Real Madrid have a real chance of levelling this game now! Benzema's cross was headed home by Nacho and Real Sociedad have three minutes to hang on! 96’ SENT OFF! Gorosabel is shown a second yellow card for taking out Vinicius and Real Sociedad will now finish this match with 10 men! Real Madrid are giving this everything they've got! Video - Juventus targeting two Premier League midfielders - Euro Papers01:33 KEY STATS Four of the 15 goals Real Madrid have conceded at the Santiago Bernabeu this season have been scored by former Real Madrid players (Borja Mayoral, Willian Jose, Pablo Sarabia and Martin Odegaard). Melbourne Victory actually went up a place into the top six last weekend despite losing, due to Adelaide’s 3-0 loss making their goal difference worse than The Victory. Melbourne Victory suffered a 3-2 loss to Central Coast, a match they were winning 2-1 in the 93rd minute, which ended their mini run of form that had seen them beat Melbourne City and Newcastle Jets. Scott Martin burst forward beyond the Hearts backline before playing a pass into the path of Ogkmpoe. The striker, who seems to reserve his league goals for the bigger sides in the Premiership, looked offside but the flag stayed down and the Greek striker fired home to stun Tynecastle. Hearts looked in disarray. Daniel Stendel bellowed instructions from the sidelines but his side were disjointed and unsure of themselves. We've been based at Leigh Sports Village now for two years. Even since then we have improved it in terms of gym spaces, grass pitches for training and general facilities. I think we've got one of the best pitches in the league," she added. But the prospect of sharing training facilities with the men's team seems to be a long way off, with Stoney saying "there's just not the capacity at Carrington". Vieira and Bergkamp remained from the 1997-98 team, with German goalkeeper Jens Lehmann between the sticks, Sol Campbell marshalling the defence and the magnificent Thierry Henry leading up front. Little did Arsenal supporters suspect then that 16 years later they would not have seen their team lift the Premier League trophy again. Chelsea2004-05 Other notable squad members: Johnson, Smertin, Tiago, Kezman"I have top players and I'm sorry, we have a top manager. We didn't start well and we knew they would be a threat from set-pieces. We have managed to dig deep and find a reaction, which doesn't surprise me with the way the players are. The run continues and deservedly so. The draw was probably a fair result. West Ham were a very well-organised team and you would not expect anything different from David Moyes. They are fighting for their lives so their defensive organisation set them up well and they are a big powerful side. He was a better player than me, for sure. I know he loves City but because English is not our first language, sometimes we say things we don’t mean. He did better than me here and he is more talented. But I am more competitive than Yaya. I was a better runner and I worked hard. If Yaya had my work, with his talent, he would win the Ballon d’Or. Borussia M'gladbach is far better team now, last year they lost to union berlin by 2-0. But the way they played so far this season is really a remarkable. They scored 53 goals in 28 games. Most important they play aggressive and go for result. Both these team don't have defensive approach. Union berlin conceded 48 goals so far which really hokar this selection in favor of home team. I am not sure about a goal from union berlin the retire it will be better to take asian handicap -1.5 on home team. Line is quite expected against this opponent. Good luck. Dorking and Chelmsford will face each other in the upcoming match in the National League South. Dorking this season have the following results: 13W, 8D and 8L. Meanwhile Chelmsford have 9W, 9D and 10L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. It was a poor performance all round. It is what it is. We can't make many changes because of the injuries we have. We accept we have had a tough time with injuries so we will be as strong as we can be. Oxford United manager Karl Robinson speaking to BBC Match of the Day: "It's incredible. We've played three Premier League teams this season and only one of them has beaten us - Manchester City. Spurs travel to Old Trafford for a midweek Premier League clash that falls 12 months after United sacked Mourinho. Video - Mourinho: Offer me any job in the world and I wouldn't leave Tottenham00:49 “This is a closed chapter for me. I left the club and took my time to process everything that happened and to prepare myself for the next challenge,” he said. Solskjaer named centre back Harry Maguire as the club's new captain with British media reports saying regular skipper Ashley Young was closing in on a move to Inter Milan. Harry has been wearing the captain's armband and he'll keep wearing it," Solskjaer said of his close season recruit from Leicester City. Smolevichy fc are still hungry for a win since they have promoted in this premier league, they don't find a win in their previous six matches, it seems like they are having greater chance to get their way back to division league, so here they are hosting BATE Borisov which is a very strong team and they hosts have no hope that they can defeat their rival. Playing the killer forward pass is the hardest thing to do in football, no matter who you play for, and he wants to do it every time he gets on the ball. Wherever he is on the pitch, he's never afraid to try. Media playback is not supported on this device Bournemouth 1-3 Man City: Pep Guardiola says David Silva is 'one of the best' after his 400th appearance for City in August 2019 When I was his team-mate, in games or in training, his levels never seemed to dip. Derby did go on a run of clean sheets at home – which came during meetings with some of the league’s weakest sides – but the Rams haven’t been solid of late. The hosts have conceded in each of their last five games here, while they’ve failed to keep a clean sheet in 81% of their Championship matches so far. That’s something Hull can capitalise on. the Porto II fc team and the Benfica II fc, met in Portugal Segunda Liga. The Porto II fc team is in 16th position with 15 points Collected. While guest team the Benfica II fc team came in 13th place by collecting 21 points Collected. The Tigers have just won 2-1 at QPR, while that came after a 2-2 draw at Charlton. The Tigers have scored twice in three of their last four games, while the visitors have seen over 2.5 goals in eight of their last nine trips. Overall, Hull have seen over 2.5 goals in 75% of their trips, with their average total goals per away game working out at exactly three. New contract for Klopp Jurgen Klopp has announced that he has extended his deal with Liverpool and will stay at the club (maybe) until 2024. The club appear to be in full swing and on the up following their Champions League win, the Minamino deal and their place at the top of the league. Gerrard signs new deal Steven Gerrard has signed a new contract at Rangers, following the club's qualification for the Europa League knockout group. Full marks to the Liverpool players," ex-Aston Villa midfielder Andy Townsend said on BBC Radio 5 live. They played with courage, rattled Villa's cage a little bit at the beginning but ultimately, as expected, Villa won. Former Liverpool midfielder Jamie Redknapp praised the youngsters' composure, particularly early in the game. The kids started so well," he said on Sky Sports. It's never been a 5-0 game. They sing from the heart. Sheikh Mansour, My Lord, Sheikh Mansour". This was followed by the familiar: "Guardiola, we've got Guardiola. After that it got a bit stronger. We'll see you in court," started one song and after Rodri had put the hosts in front "Uefa" was mentioned in another two-word effort. In both instances, the missing words included an expletive that left no doubt about the negative view held by a substantial number of City fans regarding European football's governing body. Real coach Zinedine Zidane joined Perez in praising Valverde for the selfless act which helped his team win their first trophy of the season. He did well, it was what he had to do and then he apologised to Morata," said the Frenchman after collecting his 10th crown as Real coach and his first since rejoining the club last March. Full TimePosted at 90'+6' Second Half ends, Celta de Vigo 2, Barcelona 2. BookingPosted at 90'+5' Gerard Piqué (Barcelona) is shown the yellow card. Posted at 90'+5' Foul by Arturo Vidal (Barcelona). Posted at 90'+5' Filip Bradaric (Celta de Vigo) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+5' Attempt saved. Nolito (Celta de Vigo) right footed shot from the left side of the six yard box is saved in the centre of the goal. He then bought non-refundable return flights from Manchester for £510, before receiving an email hours later to say the match tickets had been cancelled. I was incredibly fed up last night," he said. But the real frustration is that there is no real comeback. You go on Uefa's website and there is no way of getting in contact with anybody. It is a terrible way to treat your customers. They're hiding. Australia vs Denmark: times, how to watch on TV, stream online Aug 7, 2023 — Watch Australia vs Denmark live online on fuboTV. Form guide for Spain vs Netherlands: how to watch. Prediction: Australia 3-1 Denmark ... Posted at 71' Dele Alli (Tottenham Hotspur) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 71' Foul by Willy Boly (Wolverhampton Wanderers). Posted at 68' Hand ball by Serge Aurier (Tottenham Hotspur). Posted at 66' Attempt missed. Adama Traoré (Wolverhampton Wanderers) right footed shot from outside the box misses to the right. Assisted by Rúben Neves. Posted at 66' Foul by Serge Aurier (Tottenham Hotspur). Proceeds from ticket sales and donations from the match will be used to help football clubs affected by the fires across Australia. Meanwhile, the Coalition of Major Professional and Participation Sports (COMPPS) in Australia have joined forces to announce a long term recovery plan for communities affected by the bushfires. AFL, Rugby Australia, Cricket Australia, Football Federation Australia, National Rugby League, Netball Australia and Tennis Australia plan to work together with the government and relevant agencies to rebuild sport facilities. Copenhagen vs Galatasaray: Live stream, TV channel, kick Dec 12, 2023 — How to watch the UEFA Champions League match between Copenhagen and Galatasaray, as well as kick-off time and team news. Danish side ... The Telegraph reports that City also want to bring in a left-back in the close season, and also want to recruit a wide player to replace David Silva, and a central midfielder. Any moves will happen in the summer due to City already having 17 non-homegrown players. Paper Round’s view: Manchester City probably made an error of judgement to make only minimal recruitment last summer, and it has almost certainly cost them a chance of retaining the Premier League title. Sometimes you would listen to commentary on the radio. Sometimes you would go out to watch at the viewing centre because some of us didn't have the opportunity to subscribe or pay to watch. During the week, you had to save every day from Monday to Friday to be able to do that, so I'm happy I did that because my life was all about football. I played football and I watched my team and it was one of those things I cherished every weekend. The Reds had been hampered by their lack of cutting edge during the early months of the season, but the front three of Rashford, Martial and fleet-footed Daniel James showed they can scare any side on Saturday. United are unbeaten in five Premier League matches and secured their first back-to-back league wins since things spectacularly unravelled in March. But a dogged 1-0 victory, taking their on-the-road tally to 13 points from a possible 60, left Jones delighted to have made the return to his homeland. Jones, who hails from the Rhondda Valley, now has two wins at Swansea this season, having been in charge of Stoke when they won 2-1 there in October.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page