top of page

Shared Interests Group

Public·127 members

NEC vs. Go Ahead Eagles live 17 January 2024

Live coverage of the NEC Nijmegen vs. Go Ahead Eagles Dutch Knvb Beker game on ESPN, including live score, highlights and updated stats.

Swansea head into this clash with major problems at the back. The Welsh side have kept one clean sheet in their last nine matches, while they were lucky to pull off that clean sheet against a poor Cardiff side. The Swans have made up for it by scoring in eight of their last nine, but they could find themselves in trouble here. Henderson - who lifted the Champions League trophy last season - will be the first Liverpool captain to lift the trophy awarded to the English champions since Alan Hansen in 1990, despite his season being over because of a knee injury. Henderson and his team-mates will receive the trophy on a podium surrounded by banners made by fans and built in the middle of the famous Kop Stand. The club has urged fans to "stay at home to enjoy the ceremony" in light of the ongoing measures in place to safeguard against the spread of coronavirus. Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy says the coronavirus pandemic is the most serious issue he has had to deal with during his 20 years in charge. Levy was speaking as the club announced an increase in revenue to £460m in their latest financial results. He says it is "wholly inappropriate" to release the results now, but added they are legally obliged to do by 31 March. Our priority is the health and well-being of our staff, players, partners, fans and their families," he said. With Chelsea, who have a six point cushion, facing a tough test away to third-placed Leicester City in Saturday's early game, there is an opportunity for United and Spurs to get closer to Frank Lampard's side. But United have a tricky encounter with Wolverhampton Wanderers at Old Trafford on Saturday while Spurs have the small matter of hosting Pep Guardiola's Manchester City on Sunday. Barcelona also swept aside Alex Ferguson's United in the 2011 European showpiece, with Lionel Messi, Andres Iniesta and Xavi Hernandez playing key roles. However, Ferdinand defended his decision not to jump ship. At that point Messi was only 20, Xavi and Iniesta were just starting to come through. They weren’t the players they were three or four years later," added the former defender, who spent 12 seasons at United, winning six Premier League titles. Go Ahead Eagles vs NEC Nijmegen [LIVE] Score [LIVE] Follow the Go Ahead Eagles vs NEC Nijmegen Score Live & Match Result with our football Livescore. Eredivisie Match played on 28 January 2024 07:30. SubstitutionPosted at 84' Substitution, Birmingham City. Daniel Crowley replaces Kerim Mrabti. SubstitutionPosted at 84' Substitution, Leicester City. Hamza Choudhury replaces James Maddison. Goal!Posted at 82' Goal! Leicester City 1, Birmingham City 0. Ricardo Pereira (Leicester City) header from the centre of the box to the bottom left corner. Assisted by Marc Albrighton with a cross. BookingPosted at 80' Lukas Jutkiewicz (Birmingham City) is shown the yellow card. I feel like here, my understanding of when to go forward, when to defend, my positioning, has been helped a lot. Obviously I can improve on my defending, which I need to do, and there's no better place, no better club to put in the defensive work. It starts on the training field. Tactically the manager works with you individually and, for me, man-management is the most important thing and I think he's unbelievable at that. Meanwhile, Valencia coach Albert Celades says the visitors are a "super" side and "one of the best in Europe". Chelsea have won nine of their last 13 games in all competitions, although they were beaten by Manchester City in their last Premier League outing. Both sides are level on seven points, along with last season's semi-finalists Ajax. It's a great opportunity for us to try to reach the next round. He is the man who rebuilt Liverpool since his appointment in October 2015. It took time for Klopp to reap tangible rewards with last season's Champions League win, with the disappointment of losing the previous year's final to Real Madrid and other losses in the Europa League final and EFL Cup final, the fuel for those successes. And when the strength and age of this Liverpool squad is examined, along with the talent of youngsters such as Curtis Jones and Neco Williams, this is something built to last. West Ham United co-chairman Karen Brady ruffled feathers at the weekend, saying the Premier League, in which teams have either nine or 10 games still to play this season, should be declared null and void. As if Liverpool's fans, like everyone else at the moment, haven't got enough to worry about, the "null and void" scenario is enough to leave them suffering sleepless nights. Fortuna Dusseldorf vs RB Leipzig predictions for this Saturday's German Bundesliga fixture. Leipzig will hope to earn their sixth straight Bundesliga win as they take on Fortuna Dusseldorf this Saturday. Read on for all of our free German Bundesliga betting tips and predictions! Did you know? Harry Kane's first strike was his 200th club career goal in his 350th appearance in all competitions, with 185 of his 201 goals coming for current club Spurs (Millwall (9), Leyton Orient (5) & Leicester (2)). Gabriel Jesus: How sharp was Gabriel Jesus against Bournemouth? I said recently the Brazil international was no Sergio Aguero but the way he danced around the Bournemouth defence before placing a super strike past Aaron Ramsdale was of the highest quality. NEC Nijmegen vs Go Ahead Eagles in 7 hours — Match NEC Nijmegen vs Go Ahead Eagles in the KNVB beker (1/17/2024): Live score, stream, statistics match & H2H results on Tribuna.com. Having players of Champions League quality in their ranks will help the Gladbach cause and Marcus Thuram possesses such a quality. The 22-year-old joined last summer and has thus far scored ten Bundesliga goals, his last two coming in the recent 4-1 win over Union Berlin. That was a return to form for Gladbach after a two-game winless streak initiated by a 3-1 defeat to UCL rivals Leverkusen. Posted at 59' Attempt saved. Gabriel Jesus (Manchester City) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Kyle Walker. Posted at 51' Foul by Raheem Sterling (Manchester City). Posted at 51' Shkodran Mustafi (Arsenal) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 51' Goal! Manchester City 2, Arsenal 0. Kevin De Bruyne (Manchester City) converts the penalty with a right footed shot to the bottom right corner. Roma, who had also lost to Sassuolo last week, are in fifth on 39. The visitors went ahead with Riccardo Orsolini's 16th minute tap-in after Chris Smalling failed to clear a low Barrows cross. A Stefano Denswil own goal in the 22nd briefly gave the hosts some hope but Barrow's deflected effort four minutes later restored their lead. Reaction as fans await SPFL vote outcome"It is very important that clubs consider carefully the resolution and we are grateful to those clubs who have voted already," said an SPFL spokesperson. With the Ladbrokes Premiership and Ladbrokes Leagues 1 & 2 divisions each having approved the resolution, we await the voting slip from the one Ladbrokes Championship club that has yet to vote. We will provide an update as soon as we are in a position to do so. I don't think it gets better than that. Did you know? Deeney both scored and assisted in a Premier League game for the first time since March 2019. Ismaila Sarr: When Watford manager Nigel Pearson decided to replace Roberto Pereyra with Sarr he couldn't possibly have thought that the Senegal international could take the 'soon-to-be-installed' Premier League champions apart. The warning sign came in the first minute of the second half when Alisson had to pull off a sharp save to keep the striker at bay. He would encourage individuals who struggled patiently in the hope they would eventually benefit the team. This has not always been the case with Mourinho - as Kevin de Bruyne and Mohamed Salah may testify. He will need to tread carefully, with the whispers starting about striker Harry Kane's future and the likes of midfielder Christian Eriksen looking for an exit. Mourinho's approach will be a shock to Spurs' system. OB will play against Lyngby in the Super Liga Relegation Group of Denmark on Monday. OB lost first game of the Relegation Group to Silkeborg by 0-6 but won back to back two games after Defeat. They Defeted SønderjyskE by 2-0 and Lyngby by 2-1 in the last game. While Lyngby are Winless in the three games in Relegation Group including two Defeats and one Draw. Last three matches in main reason of Lyngby produced 3 or more goals. Three of the last four OB matches produced 3 or more goals. Also all the last 6 head to head produced 3 or more goals . The Danish striker left Copenhagen in the summer after playing for them for just four months, but the 32-year-old forward is keen to eventually move into management, saying: 'I really want to take the coaching courses, so I have what it takes. I think that at some point, before I am 40 or 45 years old, I will have taken charge of my first club. Poor Roma. Ripped to absolute shreds by Alan Smith and Michael Carrick. Look at Daniele de Rossi’s face, after scoring one of the goals of his career. HAT TIP Over on the Guardian, Burnley’s Ben Mee gives some insight into how the Premier League captain’s pulled the league behind the #PlayersTogether initiative. Verona vs Roma predictions in our match preview for Sunday's Serie A clash. Can Roma take their chance to jump into the Champions League places in this clash? Read on for our free Serie A predictions and betting tips. NEC Nijmegen vs Go Ahead Eagles Head to Head NEC Nijmegen vs Go Ahead Eagles Past H2H Results, Asian Handicap Win%: 33.3%, Total Goals Over%: 16.7%. Last 5, NEC Nijmegen won 2, Draw 1, Lose 2, 3.4 Goals ... All of us were so delighted because this has been a long march. I know that our supporters struggled for 30 years to reach this pinnacle. Absolutely incredible' - Klopp reacts to Liverpool title win How Klopp turned Liverpool into title winners - the inside storyRank the 10 games which have defined Klopp's reign£1. Liverpool's 30-year wait in numbersLiverpool had last won English football's top flight in 1989-90 and had to wait three decades for their 19th championship, having won 11 between 1973 and 1990. And the effect that has had on the game - he's improved players. Shearer: "For people to even ask if his team is the best we've seen in the Premier League tells you how well he's done as a manager. Jurgen Klopp (Liverpool 2015-present)Games: 173 Won: 113 Drawn: 39 Lost: 21 Win ratio: 65. Premier League title wins: 0 Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool side are 25 points clear at the top of this season's Premier League, needing two wins to become championsWright: "You can't argue with what Liverpool have done in the past couple of years. The safety of all players, officials and fans is of paramount importance to FFA and the AFC, and we are confident we will host a successful tournament here in Sydney," he added. The FFA said the match schedule would be announced soon. The winners and runners-up from Group B will go into playoffs against the top two teams from Group A, containing South Korea, Myanmar and Vietnam, for the final two places, alongside hosts Japan, at the Tokyo Olympics in July and August. NEC Nijmegen - Go Ahead Eagles 17/01/2024 - Footlive 1 day ago — NEC Nijmegen vs Go Ahead Eagles soccer livescore 2024/01/17 for National Cup. Full TimePosted at 90'+4' Second Half ends, Wolverhampton Wanderers 0, Brighton and Hove Albion 0. Posted at 90'+3' Alireza Jahanbakhsh (Brighton and Hove Albion) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 90'+3' Foul by Matt Doherty (Wolverhampton Wanderers). Posted at 90'+1' Attempt missed. Leander Dendoncker (Wolverhampton Wanderers) right footed shot from the centre of the box is too high. It was River's fourth title and second in four years. Media playback is not supported on this device Football final postponed after team bus attack So who are the favourites?A win on Saturday and River would become the first team to win the trophy twice in a row since rivals Boca in 2001. Download and listen to the latest Football Daily podcastFlamengo, meanwhile, have won the trophy once, back in 1981 when Brazil legend Zico fired them to glory. Stranraer comes into this game in woeful form in what is their biggest tie of the season so far. The club made it to the 4th round of the competition after narrowly beating Dunfermline thanks to a 60th-minute penalty at the end of November. Go Ahead Eagles vs NEC Nijmegen live score,prediction() Go Ahead Eagles vs NEC Nijmegen live score (and video online live stream) starts on 2023/02/05 at 05:30:00 UTC time in Netherlands Eredivisie. Just don't play at being a football team and expect us to look after you. When you talk about clubs coming into the league, what are they bringing in? Two hundred people per week to a game, is that really professional football? "The teams in the bottom two leagues at the moment, in general, how many players have they produced over the last 14 years?"Strachan, who is technical director at Championship side Dundee, believes "40 or 50%" of SPFL clubs would not survive in the English National League. Blackburn captain Elliott Bennett and two unnamed Fulham players have tested positive for coronavirus in the latest round of testing in the Championship. Rovers said midfielder Bennett, 31, was "asymptomatic and feeling no ill effects". Across Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 1,030 players and staff were tested, with three positive results returned. It comes as two people at Hull were confirmed to have the virus on Sunday after the previous round of testing. Greuther Furth is currently showing very stable form in his play; However, they still have not shown any breakthrough ability. Specifically, in the last 5 matches, SpVgg Greuther Furth has only 1 win; 1 loss and up to 3 draws. Due to the draw too much, they are currently ranked 6th in the rankings with 37 points. That's the result of 10 wins and 7 draws and a loss of 9 matches. SpVgg Greuther Furth's gap with the top 3 is still quite far with 8 points. So the match comes back home; then SpVgg Greuther Furth's goal is no more than 3 points. GLADBACH SANCTIONS Borussia Moenchengladbach could face sanctions after their fans unfurled several offensive banners aimed at Hoffenheim investor Dietmar Hopp, including one showing his face in the crosshairs, in their 1-1 league draw on Saturday. I am ashamed for this banner," Gladbach sports director Max Eberl, who intervened with fans to get the banners down, said. Brentford continue their promotion bid and are worthy favourites to win this game. They did well to get a home draw with Leeds United recently and have no losses in their last four home league matches. Blackburn are also in contention and could well make it into the play-offs. They do tend to come up short against the best teams in the league. That could well happen again this weekend, go for a Brentford home win. Go Ahead Eagles live score, schedule & player stats When the match starts, you will be able to follow NEC Nijmegen vs Go Ahead Eagles live score, standings, minute by minute updated live results and match ... This season, Liverpool have moulded themselves into a team capable of grinding out victories even when they don’t necessarily deserve them. This, many say, is the hallmark of a great team, and they continued in that vein in midweek with a 2-0 win at Salzburg to send them through to the Champions League knockout stages. Trabzonspor have the best away record in the Super Lig. Galatasaray have failed to win their last five Super Lig matches. Four of the last five matches between these teams featured both teams scoring. Trabzonspor have scored at least two goals in five of their last six away games. Galatasaray are unbeaten in their last nine matches at home. let's take a look at the French ligue 2 where Chambly will welcome Paris fc at the stade Sebastien charlety. The hosts are 14 on the table with 27 points they have 2 wins and 2 loses and 1 draw in their last five games if they manage a win they'll jump to 11th. The visitors on the other hand are second last on the table with 18 points they have no win in their last five games drawing 3 and losing 2. Both these teams looks so equal on form and both will be happy to settle for a point the classic rival has been renewed and will clash at the San Siro this weekend. Inter and Milan have both been rejuvenated by a string of signings that have proved to be successful at both ends likes of Lukaku ,Zlatan ibra, Eriksen etc. A straight win for either of the teams will be a tricky venture but the possibility of a high scoring games is the most likely possibility since both teams posses the relevant strike power to dispose off the other team. Milan have has a string of wins since return of Zlatan and will seek to maintain the record while inter will aim to keep in touch with Juventus They welcome a Newcastle side that is currently 13th in the table. While a top-ten finish is no longer possible, the Magpies could still finish as high as 11th. Brighton boss Graham Potter will be confident that his side can avoid defeat as they have done on the last five occasions they have played Newcastle. But I’m not every player. I’m 34, I’ve had a long career and I’ve earned well. I’m in a place where I could give something up. Not every footballer is in the same position. Yet suddenly the whole profession has been put on the spot with a demand for 30 per cent pay cuts across the board. Why are footballers suddenly the scapegoats? "How the past few days have played out is a disgrace. Liverpool's remarkable 3-0 defeat at Watford brought to an end a 44-game unbeaten run in the Premier League - just five games short of Arsenal's top-flight record. It also meant they failed to secure an English league record 19th consecutive win, finishing their run on 18 - joint with Manchester City's landmark. Liverpool's previous top-flight loss came when they were beaten 2-1 by eventual champions City on 3 January 2019 - 422 days ago.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page