top of page

Shared Interests Group

Public·95 members

Bristol v West Ham live watch 16/01/2024

Live stream of the match Bristol City vs West Ham United from 16.01.2024. There are no available live streams or replays of this match.

ChelseaChelsea have lost just one of their last 11 away Champions League matches in Spain (W3, D7, L1), though it came in their most recent visit in March 2018, a 3-0 reverse at Barcelona in the last 16. Chelsea are looking to record three consecutive away Champions League victories for the first time since winning five in a row during the 2003-04 campaign. Chelsea manager Frank Lampard could become the seventh manager to win his first three away Champions League matches - the six to do so are Fabio Capello (Milan, 1993), Luis Fernandez (Paris St-Germain, 1994), Antonio Oliveira (Porto, 1996), Claudio Ranieri (Chelsea, 2003), Pep Guardiola (Barcelona, 2008) and Santiago Solari (Real Madrid, 2019). Bristol City v West Ham predictions, odds and betting tips 10 hours ago — Where to watch Bristol City v West Ham. You can watch Bristol City v West Ham in the FA Cup on Tuesday January 16, live on BBC One at 7.45pm ... The final game of the weekend sees Seattle Seahawks hosting the Minnesota Vikings. The Seahawks are second in the NFC West just one win behind the 49ers, while the Vikings are second in the NFC East. Seattle are 9-2 for the season and overall fifth in the NFC, just one place above their opponents. The Seahawks have won their last four matches and seven of the last eight. Under the genial Joe Mercer and his innovative assistant Malcolm Allison, an all-English City side with an exciting attack-minded style had won every domestic competition going in the previous 24 months, and they were far from finished. In that 1969-70 campaign, I used to talk to the other players about 'Franny's Grand Slam'," Lee explained. I had the attitude that we should try to win everything we took part in. Leaving the public purse to pick up the cost of furloughing low paid workers, whilst players earn millions and billionaire owners go untouched is something I know the public will rightly take a very dim view of," wrote Dowden. At a time of national crisis, our national sport must play its part. I expect to see the football authorities judge the mood of the country and come together with an agreement urgently," he added. The 23-year-old also scored four goals in the Europa League group stage this season which included a brace against Spanish side Sevilla. We're all happy that we're able to sign Danel, he's a young player full of potential," Norwich boss Daniel Farke said in a staement. He's pretty interesting because he can play more or less all offensive positions. Roma have lost only once on the road this term, with four wins in five clashes with teams in the bottom half. Having impressed against some of the league’s strugglers, they should beat Fiorentina this week. The hosts have lost four of their last five matches and were lucky not to be beaten by Inter at the weekend, so we are backing Roma for the points here. She kept in touch with them via Facetime but admitted it was difficult as "there wasn't anything to talk about because nothing was happening". But the lockdown made Beckie "incredibly humbled by the situation", which she described as "a little bit freaky" and was something "nobody in the world knows how to deal with". I wouldn't say I'm a high-anxiety person but I'm a deep thinker. I over think a lot of things and like to be busy which was really hard for me during lockdown," said Beckie. A stoppage time penalty from Dani Parejo made the scoreline look a little more respectable for Los Che, but it was no more than scant consolation as Real sealed their progress to Sunday's final, and in the process extended their unbeaten streak in all competitions to 15 matches (W10, D5). Watch Bristol City v West Ham United Live Stream Watch Bristol City v West Ham United live & on-demand on DAZN AT, in HD and on any device. Sign up today. Atletico Junior have a squad full of potential that has consistently reached the latter stages of the Copa Sudamericana in recent seasons. They could go far in the Libertadores but it's a tough ask to get a result against the reigning champions in their opener, especially champions as strong as Flamengo. Our money is on Jorge Jesus's team to start their defence with a win. Football Bourg-en-Bresse Péronnas 01 v Olympique Lyonnais predictions for this Coupe de France match. The third-tier team host the lofty opponents of Lyon but can the minnows pull off an incredible cupset against the Ligue 1 side not exactly in flying form? Read on for our free Coupe de France predictions and betting tips. DismissalPosted at 90'+6' Christian Benteke (Crystal Palace) is shown the red card. Full TimePosted at 90'+6' Second Half ends, Aston Villa 2, Crystal Palace 0. Posted at 90'+5' James McCarthy (Crystal Palace) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 90'+5' Foul by Jack Grealish (Aston Villa). Posted at 90'+4' Christian Benteke (Crystal Palace) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 90'+4' Foul by Ezri Konsa Ngoyo (Aston Villa). Neither of these sides will be in the play-offs but Tampa Bay are at least in good form. They have won three in a row and should be confident of making that four this weekend. The Lions are bottom of their division and on a losing streak. Games have been close but the Buccaneers can get the win in this match. I do think the Gunners are on the verge of something good, but not just yet. Our manager is a massive Arsenal fan so we hear a lot about them, but he has had a miserable few years. Even if Manchester City get banned from Europe and fifth place gets you in the Champions League, it looks like that is beyond them. Things are very different for Wolves, who are aiming for third or fourth spot. They always play with this fearlessness and I am backing them to take this. Bodo Glimt and Kristiansund will face each other in the upcoming match in the Eliteserien in Norway. Bodo Glimt this season have the following results: 14W, 9D and 5L. Meanwhile Kristiansund have 11W, 8D and 9L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. The hosts went ahead through Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang but Frankfurt's Daichi Kamada scored twice after the break, to extend Arsenal's winless run in all competitions to seven games, for the first time since 1992. Fans at a half-empty Emirates Stadium made their displeasure known by booing the under-fire Emery and some held up cards calling for the Spaniard to be sacked. High-flying Liverpool and Chelsea are the only teams to have left Burnley's stomping ground with any points this term, and with Chris Wood and Ashley Barnes proving a potent front pairing, the Clarets have been uncharacteristically productive in the final third. A very interesting game here as Bate meet to play with Dinamo Brest. Bate has won all their last five matches while Dinamo Brest has won two of the last five matches. Bate Borisov has four home wins while Dynamo has two away wins. Although this game will be played at a Neutral location in Dinamo Stadium. Bate are in a good form currently since they have won six consecutive games while Dynamo Brest has lost the last one. Therefore in this game Bate are the possible winners in this game but I will go for a handicap of 1 for Dynamo to win since it's a cup there might be a draw in this game. The hope might have been that Thursday's rousing Europa League comeback win over Braga would spark things into life. But when Hendry outmuscled Katic, forcing the Croat to slice his clearance and tee him up to slot the ball past Allan McGregor, things looked far more like the first half against the Portuguese side. But 26 games and 11 months later, the Paraguay international still hadn't found the net, or even registered an assist. To his credit, though, Steve Bruce kept faith in the 25-year-old and in defending him in his pre-match conference, the Newcastle head coach insisted a first goal was only around the corner. Sergio Ramos scored the winning penalty for Real Madrid as Zinedine Zidane’s side claimed a shootout win over Atletico Madrid in the Spanish Supercopa final despite finishing with 10 men. See alsoMatchcast: Real Madrid v Atletico Madrid Zidane stuck with the same starting lineup that convincingly disposed of Valencia in the competition’s semi finals, but both Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid struggled to find top form as they laboured through 120 goalless minutes. In these unprecedented times we are dealing with many challenges to our business model and day-to-day operations. Video - Bayern's 'cyber training session' in coronavirus lockdown02:28 "The situation is ever-evolving and we will continue to monitor and assess the impact to the club over the coming weeks before deciding any further action necessary. They went ahead after nine minutes when Marquinhos headed in Neymar's corner and doubled their advantage in the 31st as Konan deflected Neymar's free kick into his own net. Marquinhos was replaced in the 71st minute by Kouassi after picking up a possible groin injury. Kouassi made it 3-0 as he poked the ball home after Ander Herrera's strike had hit the post in the 77th, netting PSG's 4,000th goal in all competitions. After the draw against Koln in round 26, Mainz 05 is 4 points higher than the group holding the red light and it is completely possible to lose a safe position if there is no plan to improve the situation. Mainz lost only 1 match in the last 6 rounds, that effort helped Mainz get out of the red light group but Mainz still needs to accumulate each score to be successful relegation. Persikabo and Barito Putera will face each other in the upcoming match in the Indonesian Liga 1. Persikabo this season have the following results: 9W, 11D and 9L. Meanwhile Barito Putera have 8W, 10D and 11L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Runaway Premier League leaders Liverpool travel to North London to face Jose Mourinho's Tottenham on Saturday evening. The game comes almost seven years to the day since Liverpool ran riot to win 5-0 at White Hart Lane - the biggest winning margin in Premier League history between the two sides. The result moved Brendan Rodgers' Liverpool to within two points of Arsenal at the top of the league while Andre Villas-Boas was sacked by Spurs the following day. It is the first time the hosts have won three successive Premier League games this season and they seem to be hitting form at exactly the right time as they chase a top-four finish. Media playback is not supported on this device Man Utd 5-2 Bournemouth: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer praises Mason Greenwood Defensive issues remain for UnitedFormer skipper Roy Keane reacted to the goal United conceded at Tottenham last month by saying defender Harry Maguire and goalkeeper David de Gea should not be allowed to return home on the team bus, so appalled was the Irishman by their tame efforts. Gallingly, Eddie Howe's men were beaten to nil in each of their last three top-flight matches by teams they would consider their peers. Brighton (0-2) and West Ham (0-4) both had little trouble in easing past the Cherries, while Watford's 3-0 win at the Vitality Stadium last weekend confirmed Bournemouth’s status as one of the prime candidates to be relegated in May. Barnes (Burnley) 5 D. Ings (Southampton) R. Jiménez (Wolves) Bernardo Silva (Manchester City) C. Pulisic (Chelsea) C. Wilson (Bournemouth) C. First-half goals from Son Heung-min and Lucas Moura and another after the break from Harry Kane -- his 175th for the club -- inflicted West Ham's fifth league defeat in seven games and piled more pressure on manager Manuel Pellegrini whose side sit close to the drop zone. France are edging their way towards their first Six Nations title since 2010. There were hopes of improvement under their new coaching team but few predicted they'd win their first three matches and top the table. Scotland have had just one win so far this campaign and have already lost to both Ireland and England. Home form at Muirfield is shaky with three losses in the last four Six Nations matches. Go for France to get the win here. (LIVE!) West Ham United vs Bristol City Live Streams Free West Ham United will entertain Bristol City at the London Stadium in the FA Cup third round on Sunday. ➤▻ CLICK HERE TO STREAMING ... Helmond and Jong Ajax will face each other in the upcoming match in the Eerste divisie. Helmond this season have the following results: 3W, 7D and 16L. Meanwhile Jong Ajax have 15W, 5D and 6L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. West Ham v Bristol City live streaming on TV 7 Jan 2024 — Where to watch Sunday's FA Cup kick off between West Ham Utd and Bristol City, including information on the TV live broadcast schedule and ... We’re confident that Ajax will win-to-nil on Sunday and we have predicted a final scoreline of 4-0. The hosts have been so strong at home and despite a dip in form of late that has allowed AZ to close the gap, we believe the hosts will be far too strong for a Den Haag side that look especially poor on the road and are likely to find themselves in a relegation battle this season. The Argentine was sacked last Tuesday after a stuttering start to the season left the club 14th in the Premier League. Video - 'What am I doing here?' - Mourinho reveals doubts during time away01:04 ‘We’ll meet again…’ – but when? Remarkably, the shortest odds you will find regarding Pochettino’s next potential job suggests that he will take charge of Arsenal. Is it the worst thing in the world? No," the German added in his news conference on Monday. Video - It's been a tough year, claims Neymar00:57 "I always protect my players, and I really love my team. With this party, I accept that it is a bit difficult to protect the players, but the context is not simply black or white. Highlights: West Ham 1-1 Bristol City in 2024 FA Cup 7 Jan 2024 — Where and how to watch West Ham vs Bristol City online and live from the FA Cup 2024? This is the start time of the West Ham vs Bristol City ... Wolves will against Norwich City in match England Premier League. My prediction this match could be won for Wolves with margin score is 2 goals. Wolves have better result on last 3 match in league due to Wolves have draw in 2 match and 1 match is lose. Meanwhile, Norwich City have not good result on last 3 match in league due to Norwich City have loss in 2 match and 1 match is draw. Therefore, my prediction that Wolves can defeat Norwich City on this match due to Wolves has just defeat Espanyol in Europe League and surely Wolves will have more confidence on this match. What have Vieira and Ljungberg done in management so far? Who are the other candidates? BBC Sport takes a look. What went wrong for Emery?Massimiliano AllegriCurrent job: UnemployedPrevious teams managed: Aglianese, SPAL, Grosseto, Lecco, Sassuolo, Cagliari, AC Milan, JuventusMajor trophies won: 6 Serie A titles, 4 Italian Cups, 3 Italian Super CupsThe most successful manager on this list in recent years, the 52-year-old Italian won Serie A in all his five seasons with Juventus - with four of those titles part of domestic doubles - before leaving in May. Since the band kicked off, I am much more of an occasional five-a-side player - we had a kickaround in the park this week actually - but I'm still a massive fan of grass-roots football and a huge supporter of the men's and women's game. Women's football has made such amazing leaps and bounds in the past few years and I am really disappointed to see it is not coming back after the season was halted early by the coronavirus pandemic. INEOS to deliver hand sanitiser to NHS More good news! Chemical company INEOS, sponsors the Tour de France-winning cycling team, has started to deliver a million bottles of hand sanitiser to NHS hospitals to help Britain contain the coronavirus outbreak. In a statement released by INEOS on Friday, the company said: "The project brought together the manufacturing and enterprise of INEOS led by Sir Jim Ratcliffe and the racing team logistics led by Sir Dave Brailsford, the Team Principal of Team INEOS. Cameron MacPherson (St. Mirren) right footed shot from outside the box misses to the right. Posted at 61' Attempt saved. Jonathan Obika (St. Mirren) left footed shot from the left side of the six yard box is saved in the centre of the goal. Posted at 60' Attempt blocked. Olivier Ntcham (Celtic) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Sheffield United said it will support striker David McGoldrick after he was racially abused on social media. The club shared an image from McGoldrick's Instagram account showing the abuse, with the Blades player writing "2020 and this is life". This cannot continue", wrote the club. Something needs to change". McGoldrick scored his first Premier League goals as United beat Chelsea 3-0 at Bramall Lane on Sunday to move into the Premier League's top six. Moshiri, misguidedly and mistakenly as we can now see, saw Silva as a Jose Mourinho-lite. Young, driven, intense and with a desire to bring attractive, winning football to Everton. Silva's occasional high spots, such as home wins against Chelsea, Arsenal and Manchester United at the back end of last season when Everton finished eighth, were welcomed after the joyless Allardyce months, but were the exception rather than the rule.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Michael Hess
  • JUBAYER
    JUBAYER
  • Digonto Hossen
    Digonto Hossen
  • Sami12 Sami
    Sami12 Sami
  • Mark
    Mark
bottom of page