top of page

Shared Interests Group

Public·112 members

Today: Bnei Sakhnin VS Maccabi Haifa live 17/01/2024

Bnei Sakhnin won 13 times in their past 57 meetings with Maccabi Haifa. FREE PREDICTION. Create a SoccerPunter account to view this prediction. Bnei Sakhnin ...

Union Saint-Gilloise will host Kortrijk for the Cup. In my opinion, the hosts have a real chance to get a positive result. I expect, they to dominate in this game. St. Gilloise is team of the Ligue 2. However, St. Gilloise is better team in their league. Also, St. Gilloise is really better team at home. Also, we have Kortrijk who's is one of the teams of Jupiler League. However, they have a very difficult task in their league. They are in danger of getting relegated. I think, the visitors will try to preserve their strength for the match in the League. On the other hand, they will have to invest a great effort in this game. My pick - St. Gilloise to win. Yes, yes, he's been a vital part of Liverpool's surge to the top of the table, but he also brought together the Premier League captains to set up the #PlayersTogether coronavirus relief initiative, taking the moral high ground after snide shots were fired, suggesting that footballers ought to be doing more for the country in a time of crisis. Everything will go well. Together we will make it. Stay at home. Thorsby, Ekdal and Colley have all been regulars this season while La Gumina has made one first-team appearance. Sampdoria's last game was on Sunday against Verona who have gone into self-isolation. Serie A has been suspended until at least April 3 amid a general ban on sporting events in Italy, the European country which has been worst-affected by the coronavirus. The match was due to take place behind closed doors as Europe battles to contain the coronavirus outbreak. Several Arsenal players in self-isolation, Man City match postponed However, Spain cancelled all direct flights from Italy for two weeks on Tuesday in a bid to stop the spread. Getafe have refused to travel to Milan for their Europa League last 16 first leg – even if it means forfeiting the result. Eighteenth round of the Czech Republic football league, and in this match, we have an interesting game where the team of Dukla Prague who plays at home and is in fifth position on the table, faces the team of Jihlava who is in second position. In December fans groups, unhappy with the running of the club and claiming trust in the board had “eroded”, called for Donald to sell the club. He subsequently put Sunderland up for sale, although reports suggest he had already been attempting a sale for many months. Methven, who resigned from the board in December citing personal reasons, told BBC Sport he expects a sale to be completed by the end of the season. That left them two points behind Juventus and now they turn their attention to the Italian Cup. Inter are unbeaten in their last four games and against Italian sides, have only been beaten by Juventus this season. Over 90 minutes, Inter have only lost one home Italian Cup tie and beat Cagliari 3-0 in 2015. Catania is decent at home but one of the weakest clubs in Serie C in away games with 7 losses from 8 away games this season including the cup competitions and they usually also concede a lot of goals in those away games losing most of those fixtures by at least 2 goals difference some by very big margins. This ended their year with four defeats with seven goals conceded and just one scored in this time. Christmas definitely came at a good time for les Girondins and Sousa will be hoping that they put their rest and relaxation to good use. Bordeaux will be back at home for this match where much of their success has come in recent times. They have won four of their last five matches at the Atlantique and dominated their most recent game there against Strasbourg despite losing 1-0. He produced an admirable display in the conditions, however, helping to set up Luka Modric's goal which wrapped up the points for Zidane's side, while he nearly scored in stoppage time. The 30-year-old Bale's efforts led to a smattering of applause from sections of the crowd and Zidane said he wished everyone could turn a page. Wigan, who are 13th after drawing at The Valley, would drop down to League One as it stands because they are only 10 points above the Hatters and Addicks. Bottom side Barnsley could also yet stay up, although they must win both of their remaining fixtures - starting against Nottingham Forest on Sunday - and hope other results go their way. If the Tykes are able to beat promotion hopefuls Forest, it means all three relegation spots will need to be decided on the final day, with eight teams still not yet certain of survival. Posted at 84' Foul by Thomas Allan (Newcastle United). Posted at 84' Jimmy Keohane (Rochdale) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Goal!Posted at 82' Goal! Newcastle United 4, Rochdale 0. Joelinton (Newcastle United) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom right corner. Assisted by Thomas Allan. GVVV vs PSV predictions ahead of this clash in the KNVB Beker on Wednesday. Will the visitors boost their chances of silverware with a victory in this trip? Read on for our free KNVB Beker predictions and match preview. Juventus Managua U20 is going to face Municipal Jalapa U20. The hosts won three matches in a row and they scored ten goals while conceded only two. They played against better teams than Jalapa and I think that they will be highly motivated for this match. Juventus is able to progress in this playoffs and to be honest I am waiting for a good match. Jalapa lost last two matches with the results of 0:3 and 0:5. I don't think that they will score here even one goal. My bet for this match is an easy victory for Managua and 2:0 or more is possible We feel that Hertha are likely to struggle in this Saturday's game, looking at both of these teams' recent form. To add to Hertha's negatives going into Saturday's game, they have historically got a very poor record versus Freiburg. Hertha have won just one of their last 12 games versus Freiburg in all competitions. There aren't cliques, or people thinking they're above their station. They're all good, honest lads. He had that at Northampton and I think he's got it again at Sheffield United. Wilder won 61 of his 126 games in charge of NorthamptonAs with his previous roles, Wilder's man-management helped to create 'an unbelievable team spirit' that served the club well during difficult periods. A campaign which would end with 99 points and the League Two title started under a cloud, with financial uncertainty and staff not being paid. Albacete will host Huesca for this fixture of the league. I think, the hosts have a very difficult task in this game. Nevertheless, Albacete have a chance to get a positive result. Albacete want to win at all costs because they are constantly getting closer to the relegation zone. On the other hand Huesca are more ambitious team in this league. However, in last game Huesca lost 1-2 against Mirandes. Perhaps, the visitors are favorites in this match. True, this will not be an easy task. Also, it should be said, Huesca is not very good team away from home. My pick - Albacete to win. The 1-3 defeat at home to third-ranked team Spezia was Chievo's second unbeaten match. However, it still helped Trick to stay at the 8th position on the chart with the ticket to play off the promotion, but only 1 point behind the chasing group. This is another Italian game which provides a bottom of the table team a chance to fight for points to get out of the mess But on a broader view, the home team have shown they have the passion, mentality, skills and resilience to try and continue building up on wins. The home team will be looking to close the gap against Carpi while also try to make a charge for the top although it may be hard but let's see what can happen by the end of the season. I believe they will be challenges but they will still get their win at home. Sadio Mané (Liverpool) right footed shot from very close range to the bottom right corner following a fast break. Posted at 64' Attempt saved. Sadio Mané (Liverpool) right footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Mohamed Salah with a through ball. Posted at 63' Attempt blocked. Roberto Firmino (Liverpool) right footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Stuttgart and Heidenheim will face each other in the upcoming match in the Second Bundesliga. Stuttgart this season have the following results: 9W, 4D and 5L. Meanwhile Heidenheim have 8W, 6D and 4L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Christmas can be a pretty miserable time for some and, unfortunately for fans of Crawley Town, we think that the misery is set to continue on to Boxing Day for their fans. The hosts have claimed just four points from their last eight outings and have the poor combination of being unable to score while open at the back. When you factor in that they are facing one of the most in form sides in the division, then it is hard to consider anything other than an away win. Assisted by Tiago Silva with a cross. Milan, with Zlatan Ibrahimovic starting for the first time since returning to the club for a six-month loan, made a terrible start as they went behind after six minutes. Goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma rushed out of his area and collided with Udinese's Kevin Lasagna, leaving Jens Stryger Larsen to score into an empty net. San Luis will be in the field today with the away team Leon and this game we have given that this two team will give e us an over of 2.5 total goals as looking at the last games that this two team have played together they are used of scoring over of 2.5 total goals and so in this game Posted at 64' Marc Roberts (Birmingham City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 63' Attempt missed. Jérémie Bela (Birmingham City) left footed shot from outside the box is too high. Assisted by Kristian Pedersen. Posted at 62' Foul by Korey Smith (Bristol City). We all know the feeling. Banned: Man City thrown out of Champions League for two years CAS, sport's highest court, said it had "registered an appeal" by City against the decision taken by the club financial control board of UEFA. City were banned by UEFA on February 14 and fined 30 million euros (£25 million) for "serious breaches" of its break-even regulations known as Financial Fair Play (FFP). Akratitos will host Panthiraikos for this fixture of the league. In my opinion, the visitors have a real chance to get all three points. Panthiraikos is very average team in this season. However, the visitors have better team than their opponent. In previous game Panthiraikos is won 3-1 against Kifisias. Also, we have Akratitos who's is one of the outsiders in this league. They are currently bottom of the table. I believe, the hosts have a very difficult task. Akratitos are in poor shape. They have a very vulnerable defense. I think, the hosts have little chance to win. My pick - Panthiraikos to win. Posted at 59' Foul by Andreas Christensen (Chelsea). Posted at 59' Alexandre Lacazette (Arsenal) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 56' Foul by N'Golo Kanté (Chelsea). Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer says he will give Marcus Rashford "as long as he needs" to get fit. The precise length of Rashford's absence with a back injury is unknown. It's genuinely just really exciting," he says, relaxing on the lush grass back at the club's new multi-million pound training centre. It's actually difficult to hear him as a procession of private jets fly off from the airport next door - the bling slaps you in the face then shouts in your ear just to make sure you get it. I had to push myself out of a comfort zone," Morgan says. I could have signed for clubs in the English Championship and tried it that way, but I feel like, to come and test myself with a coaching staff that primarily speaks Spanish, it's just testing myself both on and off the field. Hosts Bournemouth are in 18th place and one point from safety, while visitors Watford are 19th and two points away from said safe zone. The Cherries are in desperate need of results to curb an awful run that has seen them plummet down the table. Eight defeats from their last ten games have piled a serious amount of pressure on Eddie Howe's side, the most recent being a humiliating 4-0 loss at West Ham. It has been a season to forget so far for Scunthorpe United as, following their relegation last season, they would not doubt have been looking to start strong and bounce back to League 1 as soon as possible. However, a slow start to the campaign has prevented that from occurring and that is highlighted even further by the fact that they have managed just five points away from home so far this term, a return which is the lowest in the division. The 1/64 final of the English FA Cup brings a match between Solihull and Rotterdam. And I am going for more than 2.5 goals to be scored in this match. Solihull is team that I rarely fails to score goals. This team play extremely offensive football no matter who is the opponent and what competition is involved. There have been over 3 goals in 4 of their last 5 matches. I believe that tonight they will show an interesting and effective performance against Rotterdam and I expect there will be goals in both the first and second half in this match. The Owls are going head to head with the Bluebirds, as Cardiff look to strengthen their playoff chances. The Welsh side are only five points shy of the top six as things stand. Cardiff are looking to improve some mixed away form, but will they be able to take three points back from this trip to Sheffield on Sunday? Slutsk is in first place for the moment with 16 points. Ynergetyk is in 4th place with 12 points. I expect a home win here. I see more favorite the home team. They are in a great moment and they have 5 matches without lose. 1 draw and 4 wins and I think they will made another win here against Ynergetyk. After this match they play against BATE that is a strong team and I think they want to go in this match against this top team in first place. Tottenham are a team on the up at the moment, and even before Mourinho’s arrival they were tough to beat at home. They have only lost one home league game this season, and with Chelsea in such poor form we think backing another home win is a great value bet. I met Sandra. She has been my biggest supporter, my rock, my everything. View more on twitterGrief for a lost loved one can engulf anyone. But for Lynn, the struggle was compounded by the fact she was already battling mental health issues and an eating disorder, bulimia. An obsession with being skinny, fragile self-confidence and despair forced her down a dark path. She returned to the apartment in Fort Wayne, Indiana, which she and Sarah had only just moved into. Maccabi Haifa vs Bnei Sakhnin H2H stats Bnei Sakhnin won 13 times in their past 57 meetings with Maccabi Haifa. FREE PREDICTION. Create a SoccerPunter account to view this prediction. Bnei Sakhnin ... At home, they are unbeaten in four matches, having won two and drawn two, with three clean sheets therein. However, they have failed to score in two of their last four home matches. They have four wins and two losses in their last eight home matches. In the Championship, Stoke are unbeaten in their last three matches. Rangers manager Steven Gerrard had to "rattle a few cages" at half-time before his team eventually swept Hamilton Academical aside on Saturday. Accies fought back from a goal down to hold Rangers until the final quarter of their Scottish Cup last-16 tie. But three strikes in the final 22 minutes secured the visitors a 4-1 win and passage to the quarter-finals. I was very disappointed in us defensively in the first half," Gerrard told Rangers TV. I don't want to talk about that too much. I know it exists, that a lot of these players left the country with their families during the war or were born abroad, this all belongs to history," he said. I just want to think about football. Kosovo's first playoff will be away to North Macedonia and they must then beat either Georgia or Belarus, also away, to qualify for Euro 2020. Liverpool scored exactly two goals on each of their last two trips to play Palace at Selhurst Park, and we're backing the Reds to repeat the trick this weekend against the second lowest scoring outfit in the entire division. This will be surely fantastic match today in Germany Bundesliga and I will in any case enjoy in this duel that is pretty clear. So, Dortmund is surely favorite here, because this team is have very fast team with few fantastic players in all lines. When we talk about their attack, that is the biggest problem for all their rivals, because they are have fantastic Holland. In last round, they are beat Schalke 04, 4-0 and I believe that this match will be similar. I will bet on over 3 and that is for me excellent option, it is clear. As always, the health and safety of our players, staff and fantastic supporters remains the priority at all times. Bristol City manager Tanya Oxtoby added: "The safety of the players, staff and public is the most important thing and, while it's disappointing that we cannot finish our eight remaining games, we appreciate that a decision has now been made. Crystal Palace, who were eighth in the 11-team Championship, posted on Twitter: "Obviously a disappointing end to the season but the safety of our players and staff is paramount. She has said: "That's the sort of thing we would want to do elsewhere. Where have Arab states invested before and how has it been viewed?By investing in sport and potentially a specific team, Saudi Arabia is following a well-trodden path laid down by fellow Middle Eastern countries such as the United Arab Emirates and Qatar. Manchester City's Abu Dhabi owners and Paris St-Germain's Qatari backers have certainly brought success to their teams and no end of joy for their fans. They've put themselves in an unbelievable position in the league, we know how good they are in the Champions League and they want to win the Club World Cup. If Liverpool don't manage their players well they could find themselves dropping points, picking up injuries. Injuries a potential concern for Liverpool Fabinho was injured in a challenge with Napoli's Hirving LozanoMore concerning for Klopp than Liverpool's failure to get a win and sew up Group E on Wednesday was the injury to Fabinho. Kane: This game was something of a non-event. West Ham are well short of the class they need a player who can excite their fans. It' just as well their fans are not in attendance to make their feelings known. What was worth watching was Harry Kane coming back into some form. He was a passenger in the previous fixture against Manchester United but the England captain looked considerably sharper the Hammers. Bnei Sakhnin Vs Maccabi Haifa | Israel Premier League 18 hours ago — to millions of satisfied online betting customers world wide since 1994. BetUS offers football betting, live and NFL odds all season long.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Michael Hess
  • Ishita Pataliya
    Ishita Pataliya
  • Love
    Love
  • Arya Bhatnagar
    Arya Bhatnagar
  • MD Rubel
    MD Rubel
bottom of page