top of page

Shared Interests Group

Public·104 members

Lebanon v China live match 17 January 2024

1 day ago — Lebanon vs China Live Stream will start on 17 Jan 2024 at 11:30 UTC. The match will take place at Al-Thumama Stadium stadium, Al-Thumama city, ...

He is the greatest player in Barcelona’s history, but finds himself between the club’s current leadership and a growing group of fans who want them out as soon as possible. Pre-kick off protests, like the one witnessed before Saturday game, are becoming commonplace. Barcelona was once the perfect place, the only place, for Messi, but the landscape has changed. Arsenal need a win to qualify but it would be great for them to get back into winning ways after a string of draws. They will make changes for this game but that hasn't hurt them so far in this group. Home form is excellent in this competition and Arsenal are unbeaten in their last 12 at home in all competitions. Eintracht Frankfurt are struggling in the Bundesliga and have lost their last three games. They still have a chance of finishing in the top two of this group but their away form is poor and Arsenal can get the win here. They have won just two of their last eleven matches with sixteen goals conceded and 13 scored in reply. However, five of their scored goals came in one freak match against Strasbourg, without that it is a rather pale eight in ten games. Much of les Ty'Zefs' misfortune has come on the road this season with them losing each of their last six away days. Brest have created the least chances and conceded the second most chances in Ligue 1 away from home this campaign and that could make good reading for a Toulouse side desperate for a win. France. Italy. The best enemies. But also, and especially in a crisis, advice from friends who follow political and health recommendations. You too must understand this situation quickly in France, in Spain and in all the other countries, because otherwise, the virus will spread and cannot be contained," concludes the Italian leader. There were wins for Chelsea,Wolves,Crystal Palace and Newcastle. Goalkeeper - Alisson (Liverpool) This was no ordinary Merseyside derby. Liverpool are on the verge of a long-awaited Premier League title and were planning a big party on Wednesday night at Anfield. Everton, on the other hand, were desperate to delay the celebrations. In fact, they almost crashed the party. Two magnificent saves by Allison, from Dominic Calvert-Lewin and Richarlison, which under normal circumstances would have been quite ordinary, proved crucial. Van Basten apologised later in the programme while Fox said in a statement on Monday that the comment was "stupid and inappropriate" and that it had suspended the three-times Ballon d'Or winner until December 7. The channel added that Van Basten's wages for the week would be donated to the Netherlands Institute for War Documentation. China vs. Lebanon (Quarterfinals) (7/20/22) - Live Stream Watch the China vs. Lebanon (Quarterfinals) live from %{channel} on Watch ESPN. Live stream on Wednesday, July 20, 2022. Lebanon vs China Live Stream & Tips 12 hours ago — Lebanon vs China Live Stream & Tips - Close Contest Expected at the AFC Asian Cup · Watch China vs Lebanon live streaming on Wednesday · China ... I'd like to have played under Mourinho'Having enjoyed domestic, European and international success during his career, Villa does not have many regrets. However, he does wonder what it would have been like to play under Jose Mourinho. The Tottenham boss was manager of Barcelona's bitter rivals Real Madrid during Villa's time in Catalonia. I have thought about what it would be like to be coached by Jose," he said. The table at the time of the cancellation was the final table and this was good news for both PSG and Saint-Etienne. For PSG, it meant a third successive title. There were 12 rounds of games still to play, but the title was PSG's to lose, given their 12-point lead. Saint-Etienne were battling relegation all season and breathed a sigh of relief at how lucky they were not to be in the relegation zone at the time of the cancellation. For my head and my body. Then after I need to think about everything - what I have and what is better for me. I want to continue to play, like I have done since I was 17 years old. I want to play all the time like I have done over these last two years with Dortmund. If I play regularly, I think I can be a good player - you learn more and become better. I don't care where, you know. I think only that wherever I go, I go to play. The club said that tests had revealed "damage to a fragment of cartilage in his kneecap. It did not give any indication how long he may be out for. CHIESA A SURPRISE ABSENCE FOR FIORENTINA Fiorentina's top player Federico Chiesa was surprisingly left out of the team for their match at Verona. Chiesa was not in a good shape, physically and mentally," said coach Vincenzo Montella after the 1-0 defeat. Assisted by Michy Batshuayi. Posted at 89' Attempt saved. Christian Pulisic (Chelsea) header from the centre of the box is saved in the top left corner. Assisted by César Azpilicueta with a cross. Posted at 88' Attempt blocked. Callum Hudson-Odoi (Chelsea) left footed shot from the right side of the box is blocked. Posted at 87' Offside, Chelsea. Mason Mount tries a through ball, but Tammy Abraham is caught offside. Erzgebirge Aue are on the 12th place in the league with 38 points in 29 points. They have been getting most of the points at home collecting 30 of the 38 points in the 14 home games. So far they have lost only twice at home this season. Norwich have only won one of their last ten home league games. The last 14 league games have seen Norwich win just one match. Leicester City have won six of their last nine away league games. Norwich City continue their bid to avoid an immediate return to the Championship. They are rock bottom of the Premier League and host third placed Leicester City. Wolves did well after the restart but their form then suffered from some poor performances. However they seem to have recovered and there is more good news. Neves not only looks like he's got his form back but was also a cut above the rest. This lad should really be playing Champions League football. In the meantime what's happened to Everton? They were looking great when Carlo Ancelotti took over and now they look like a fabulous new car, ditched on the pavement after its engine has just blown up, with an owner not knowing what to do. Lebanon vs China Predictions and Stats 10 minutes ago — Lebanon v China, AFC Asian Cup, 1x2 odds:5.25 3.40 1.70, Predictions: total goals over 1.75, total corners under 9.0, Lebanon +0.25, live ... Slaven Bilic enjoyed a winning return to London Stadium as a dismal performance saw West Ham crash out of the FA Cup at the hands of West Brom. Conor Townsend's rasping early strike proved enough to send the Baggies through to the fifth round, although the Championship leaders had enough chances to win by a much bigger margin. West Ham offered little in response, even after West Brom had defender Semi Ajayi sent off for his second booking with 18 minutes remaining. Following Rudiger's complaints, there were three stadium announcements saying that "racist behaviour among spectators is interfering with the game" in response to that one incident. Uefa's three-step protocol for racial abuse ends with the officials abandoning a match if announcements inside a stadium do not stop the problem. The Professional Footballers' Association has subsequently called for a government inquiry into racism in football. After Spurs had missed two good chances early on, with Dele Alli blazing over and Kane denied by a smart Tim Krul, the visitors hit the self-destruct button. Juan Foyth gave the ball away poorly, Vrancic carried the ball forward, no Spurs defender got even close to him, allowing the Bosnian time and space to pick his spot. Traditional derby in Budapest. Ujpest lost the last game against Ferencvaros and recently at Varda (0-1) and thus remains at risk of relegation at the third bottom. Honved has already played 4 competitive games after break and were very successful. In the cup semi-final against MTK (twice 0-0, then victorious in penalty shootout) , in the league there was a 3-1 home win against Debrecen at the league start and on Wednesday the Boli Bolingoli's initial cross was just too high for Edouard but James Forrest returned the ball into his path and he gratefully swept it past the substitute goalkeeper Chris Maxwell. Celtic might have scored a third, albeit at the wrong end. Daryl Horgan whipped in a dangerous cross from the left and Christopher Jullien forced his fellow League Cup hero Forster into a marvellous reaction save. With that, any hopes Hibs had of preventing Celtic from recording their ninth successive home league win vanished. I think the away team have better chances to take this win and my bet is the 2 FT. The teams are Rakow and Jagiellonia and this is a match in Poland for the best league. The match will be played in neutral location and this is a match where the hosts have 19 points after 16 matches played and guests have 26 points. Hosts did bad lately with 2 defeats and only 1 win in last 4 matches and so I don't see them well. The guests are coming from a win and did 3 wins in last 5 matches. Sterling then doubled City's lead, five minutes after the interval, with a composed finish after had been sent clear by a defence-splitting pass from Kevin De Bruyne. Wolves got back into the game though, five minutes later, when Adama Traore, who had scored twice in Wolves' win at City in October, beat substitute keeper Claudio Bravo with a low drive from outside the area. The German was involved in an incident in which Tottenham's Son Heung-min was red-carded in the 62nd minute and indicated shortly afterwards he had been the victim of a monkey gesture from the home section. The Professional Footballers' Association (PFA) called for a government inquiry into racism in the English game following the match, which Chelsea won 2-0. Posted at 62' Offside, Southampton. Stuart Armstrong tries a through ball, but Shane Long is caught offside. Posted at 62' Attempt missed. Stuart Armstrong (Southampton) right footed shot from outside the box is high and wide to the right. Assisted by Nathan Redmond. Marcus Rashford marked his 200th Manchester United appearance in style by scoring twice as the Red Devils returned to winning ways by easily despatching bottom-of-the-table Norwich. We have been tracking Bruno for many months and everyone here has been tremendously impressed with all his attributes and what he will bring to this team," United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer said in a statement https://www. Bruno's goals and assists stats speak for themselves, he will be a fantastic addition to our team and he will help us push on in the second part of the season. #!~(LIVE!) Lebanon vs China 2024 𝕃𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕊𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞𝕤 "Gear up for an electrifying football encounter as Lebanon takes on China in a live match that promises to deliver intense action, skillful plays, ... Drinkwater has looked a bit rusty, but signing Pepe Reina - a Premier League veteran - and Samatta - who has a prolific track record albeit in Belgium - could be smart moves with Baston likely to be a backup option off the bench. This is a real "wait and see" situation so we'll give them a B. Ins: Danny Drinkwater (Chelsea, loan), Pepe Reina (AC Milan, loan), Mbwana Samatta (Genk, undisclosed), Louie Barry (Barcelona, undisclosed), Borja Baston (free transfer) Outs: Jonathan Kodjia (Al-Gharafa, undisclosed), James Chester (Stoke City, loan), Lovre Kalinic (Toulouse, loan), Scott Hogan (Birmingham, loan), Jacob Ramsey (Doncaster, loan), Rushian Hepburn-Murphy (Derby, loan) Net spend: £-6. Despite being under the cosh, Theo Walcott sealed the most unlikely of wins, tapping in after a 90th minute counter-attack with a winner that leaves Watford still struggling one place from the bottom of the league. Watford's impressive revival under the stewardship of Nigel Pearson had earlier looked set to continue as they went two up through Adam Masina's 10th minute goal, his first in the Premier League, and Roberto Pereyra's smart 42nd minute finish. All in all, though the FA Cup may not be Coventry's top priority, this looks to be a good opportunity for the visitors to continue moving on up. Bristol Rovers are in poor shape at present, so siding with the away win looks a decent bet. Not only is Coventry's recent form much better than Rovers' but they've generally performed at a better level than their hosts this term. Coventry boast better figures than Sunday's hosts in areas such as goals for and against, shots for and against, shots on target for and against, as well as touches in the opposition box. The instinctive reaction when this sort of thing happens is to have no sympathy, because betting on football is the one thing footballers know they absolutely shouldn’t do, but when you look at the details a little more closely, you do start to feel a little bit sorry for Sturridge. For he hasn’t actually been banned for betting on a game he played in. Both teams are struggling defensively and this doesn't look like being a low-scoring match. Hoffenheim are still hopeful of qualifying for the Europa League, while Hertha Berlin's season could go either way. The reverse fixture saw Hoffenheim win 3-2 away and the suggested bet here is for both teams to score. Salzburg will be meeting with the away team LASK LINZ and this game we have given that this two teams will score an over of 1.5 total goals as looking at the last games they have being together they are used of scoring many goals and so this makes us to be very sure with this prediction A prediction? Ole Gunnar Solskjaer will insist United have enough strength from within, Spurs will sign Bergwijn, and Chelsea will fail with a mad deadline-day scramble for Dembele and settle for Piatek. This will, of course, all be wrong. Video - Liverpool make shock move for Napoli man - Euro Papers01:14 Going nowhere: Werner, James, Aubameyang, Bale A whole host of clubs, including Real Madrid and Liverpool, have been linked with RB Leipzig striker Timo Werner. I can see a similar outcome this time around too, with the home side edging it. Lawro's prediction: 2-1Katie's prediction: 1-2SATURDAY Southampton v Burnley (12:30 GMT)Southampton ended up on the wrong end of a 4-0 defeat at Liverpool in their last league game, but they had played very well at Anfield. Media playback is not supported on this device Saints were 'brave' in defeat at Anfield - Hasenhuttl Burnley also deserved more from their home game against Arsenal. Forest, fourth in the Championship, were then awarded a penalty but, after a lengthy video assistant referee delay, the decision was reversed. Chelsea soon had a second goal when Hudson-Odoi's shot was parried with Ross Barkley scoring from close range. The Blues, who have won the FA Cup on eight occasions, will find out their fourth-round opponents on Monday. Bournemouth are the perfect opening opponents for Moyes, because the Cherries are performing just as badly as West Ham at the moment. They lost 2-0 to Brighton on Saturday to make it one win, one draw and seven defeats from their last nine top flight matches. This downturn in form has seen them plummet down the table, leaving them just a point above West Ham in 16th position. Today we have a match in the UEFA youth league which is a soccer tournament for the u19 teams in Europe and here we will see a match between sheriff Tiraspol and red star Belgrade from Serbia. I believe in a victory for the Serbian team as I see them as clearly better and favorite team. The Moldovan team is a team that do not play in good level and I believe there will be many problems from the start. For the other side to expect great pressure from the Star and an easy victory in the end for them COMING UP There will be no Warm-Up on New Year’s Day, as our staff contemplates what the year ahead may bring and perhaps more pertinently contemplates what an error staying up for that extra hour was and that everything now hurts. Anyway, ahead there is a full Premier League slate, as our insatiable lust for football and for flogging these highly-paid but still undeniably human athletes continues apace. Fortunately for the hosts, Portsmouth have struggled to get going away from home. Kenny Jackett's men, who have been on a good run of late, have found it tough to impose themselves on the road, where they've scored just six goals. Given that they've scored such a low total, it's not surprising that Pompey have won just one of their seven travelling matches. They are one of only eight teams to concede less than ten travelling goals, though that hasn't stopped from losing more than they've won or drawn, tasting defeat in four out of seven on the road. Getty Images WHO IS INTERESTED? Willian is keen to stay in London, with Arsenal and Tottenham vying for his signature. However, the former Shakhtar winger could be swayed by masters of the free transfer, Juventus, who have also shown firm interest, and offer a near-guarantee of silverware. He is not shy of options. We have worked tirelessly to achieve solutions to help those who were disadvantaged and sought to find ways to help them," they said. It might have been hard for Partick and Stranraer to stomach that given it was Dundee's second vote that disadvantaged them. We have discussed options with a variety of member clubs to show solidarity to the clubs most negatively impacted by the SPFL proposal," the statement continued. It's not fair to judge people on the colour of their skin. We're here to play football and not get verbally abused. Government must work with FA on racism - Elliott'Cyrille became like a family member'During his formative years, Gibbs-White came to the attention of former England striker Cyrille Regis. Regis, a football icon who fought prejudice during three decades as a player, was an agent at the time and had been alerted to Gibbs-White's talents by the player's father, who had become a good friend. It's for other people to worry about and for you to write and talk about. I just concentrate on what I can do and what I can affect. It has an unsettling effect on everybody, of course, I wouldn't lie, but we're somehow getting used to it. All I'm concentrating on is the game tomorrow and certainly the players are as well as myself. Meanwhile, Bruce says Newcastle had failed in a bid to try to sign Chelsea and France striker Olivier Giroud, 33, and a club-record bid for an unnamed midfielder had collapsed as the player did not want to move. Juan Mata made it 3-0 with a clinical finish from 10 metres after 82 minutes before substitutes Mason Greenwood and Andreas Pereira put the icing on the cake in stoppage time. United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer praised his team for stretching their unbeaten run to 11 games in all competitions in unfamiliar circumstances. There have been a number of ideas floated for shortening or voiding the season but the EFL said it remained committed to getting the season completed but was not able to offer a date for resumption. The EFL is continuing regular dialogue with the government and relevant health authorities and, as and when more information is known regarding the scale and extent of the coronavirus outbreak in this country, a decision will be taken on the resumption of the League’s fixtures," the league said. Restricting teams is something that Verona have done well at home this term. Their defeat to Roma was the first time that they'd conceded more than one, while they've also kept three clean sheets. Only Lazio and Inter Milan have kept more home clean sheets than Verona in Serie A this term. Home team is in the danger place at the relegation position in the table. however, Zwickau is not an easy opponent when play here, and Rostock should have tough challenge in this one. Despite that, Hansa need to take three points from this, in order to get closer to the upper part of the league. They had aim to try getting back in the second level, and should use this part to get to the winning run that would pull the team from the mid.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page