top of page

Shared Interests Group

Public·125 members

[[TRANSMISIÓN EN VIVO***]] En directo Girona Rayo vídeo del partido Unión Rayo narrará el Girona-Rayo Vallecano de Octavos 17.01.2024

11 nov 2023 — En los últimos minutos el partido se volvió loco con el Rayo apretando y pudiendo empatar con un remate de cabeza de Lejeune que se marchó fuera ...

Numancia lost the first match after the restart 1-2 in Mirandes.. they are number 18 and relegation is inevitable for them if the current form goes on. It was the 4th loss in a row. Cadiz only played 1-1 draw at home against Vallecano, but remained leader of the table with 2 points ahead of the number 2. The midfielder sufffered an ankle injury against Flamengo in the World Club Cup win on Saturday in Qatar. Video - Euro Papers: Arsenal line up cut-price Aubameyang replacement01:27 Oxlade-Chamberlain made his return from an anterior cruciate ligament injury in 2018, and he made his first appearance since his recovery in April 2019. Substitute Alexis Sanchez's cross glanced the post and Lukaku was foiled by Musso from close range before Inter struck again. Sanchez burst into the penalty area, was upended by a clumsy challenge from Musso and Lukaku scored from the spot, completing a third successive league defeat for Udinese who dropped to 15th. Recep Tayyip Erdogan Stadium Istanbul. Kasimpasa Istanbul will host Galatasaray Istanbul in a Local Derby game that will see both teams sweat it real out. Galatasaray won the last 3 meetings here and will win again today going by their form. Cavani is out of contract at the end of the season and was linked with a move to Atletico Madrid. There are worse situations in life than staying at PSG. I think he will feel good," Tuchel said. He must regain the confidence and the rhythm. Edi is here, he's a great player. We won't change this group and that's good. The away form of Michael Appleton's men is also concerning ahead of this match. Lincoln have won just two of their 14 travelling matches this season, losing ten of the other 12. It's not only top sides that they've struggled against either, as they've lost against both MK Dons and Gillingham, both of whom reside in the bottom half. Lincoln have scored just 11 goals in their 14 away games, failing to score in five of those 14. The goals, including a hat-trick by David Cross, and the comeback are not what Brooking and Parkes remember most, however. Upton Park had a capacity of 39,500 in 1980. The attendance for the game against Real Madrid Castilla was recorded as 262, which is the lowest in the club's history, but no fans were present"It was very odd from the moment we ran out to warm up," Brooking explained. Normally you would have the noise of the crowd lifting you before the game and during it. Managed a very respectable haul of 16 goals in all competitions in just 26 starts but was never first choice and moved back to England after just a year. David Platt Overseas clubs played for: Bari, Juventus, SampdoriaMajor honours won overseas: Uefa Cup (1993), Coppa Italia (1994)Why him? A pioneer? David Platt joined Bari before the Premier League era began but spent four years in total in Serie A, racking up transfer fees totalling £17. Fulham boss Scott Parker told BBC Radio London:"It's a tough place to come, we knew the challenge ahead of us today was a big one and it was a perfect away performance. I thought we grew into the game, we had our moments in the first half without putting our mark or control on it. In the second half] I felt we needed a bit more control in the way we played. We turned the game into what the occasion was and Blackburn make you do that. Lampard also gave a first Premier League start to 18-year-old anchor Billy Gilmour in the absence of experienced midfielders N'Golo Kante and Mateo Kovacic, who were both injured, and Jorginho who was suspended. Two more teenagers who joined Chelsea as youngsters - Faustino Anjorin and Armando Broja - came on in the second half to make their league debuts, following on the heels of other young prospects who have broken into the team this season. A video on social media showed fans subjecting Lingard to a torrent of abuse as he boarded the team bus after United's 3-0 win over Derby at Pride Park. Lingard, 27, played the full 90 minutes against Derby but has not been part of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's starting lineup in the league since New Year's Day against Arsenal, and has scored twice across all competitions this season. The 2020-21 season problems In addition to this season's tournaments, the meeting will also discuss how the complicated qualifying system for the 2020-21 club competitions are going to work. It is anticipated Uefa will have a six-week window to complete its qualifiers, which normally involve more than 200 two-legged ties and all 55 member nations at some stage in the five rounds of competition. Recognising that for the majority of clubs, the qualifiers represent the extent of their involvement in European competition, Uefa would only cut the access list as a last resort. Sheffield Wednesday have had a good run so far in the cup with wins at Premier League team Brighton and Championship team QPR. But at the moment they are looking very poor with a 1-3-4 record in the last 8 games and losing 5 of the last 8 games at home. Baranovichi will against BGU Minsk in match Belarus Second Division. My prediction this match could be the end score is over 3.75 goals due to Baranovichi very strong in every home match. Baranovichi on last 3 home match they can make total score is 14 goals. Meanwhile, BGU Minsk on last 3 match they can make total score is 4 goals. Therefore, I think this match will much score form Baranovichi due to baranovichi very strong in every home match. Moreover Baranovichi only have 1 lose on last 3 match in league. Surely Baranovichi have more chance to beat BGU Minsk with much score. The Football Association says it is in talks with the BBC and BT Sport to show FA Cup games which had previously only been available on betting websites. The FA has been criticised for its decision to sell FA Cup broadcast rights via a third party to seven gambling websites. Seven betting companies then said they "did not seek exclusivity" for the games. They said they would be "happy" for the games on a free platform elsewhere. Spurs don't really look like opening anyone up, let alone a team as good as Burnley are at the back. I know they have got players missing up front but it is down to Mourinho to do something about it - the clue is in his job title, which is 'manager'. Lawro's prediction: 2-0Tom's prediction: 1-0SUNDAY Chelsea v Everton (14:00 GMT)I am sure Everton boss Carlo Ancelotti will get a great reception at Stamford Bridge, on his return to the club where he won the Premier League and FA Cup Double in 2010. The match ended amid a feelgood mood at Old Trafford – one that was inspired by the brilliance of Bruno Fernandes. TALKING POINT Can United finish in the top four? Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s team have not been in the top four of the Premier League since September, but they might be timing their run to perfection. The Belgium international then manipulated the ball on to his left foot and fired a shot that was deflected into the back of Chelsea's net. There are very few players in the world who can strike a ball as well as De Bruyne with either foot. It's one of the reasons he is such an outstanding player. Did you know? With three goals and six assists, Kevin de Bruyne has been involved in more home goals than any other player in the Premier League this season. I had started the majority of the games in the build-up to the World Cup so to not be a part of them knocked my confidence and was upsetting. But rotation was our weapon and it kept you on your toes. Every player was key in that tournament. I came on as a substitute in this game, so even though it's not the greatest goal, it was a big one for me personally and it helped relax the rest of the team. My mum and dad told me I was offside when I scored it!England 2-1 Colombia, World Cup - 2015 The detail that went into the set-pieces was key again for this goal. This is pick on visitors. They are fighting for promotion along with Stuttgart and Hamburger but it seems like no one from these 4 teams won't go to Bundesliga 1. Many bad results from these three teams in last few rounds. Heidenheim won't win at last 3 visit and it is time for them to wake up and try to win this one. Last season they became the only team to go into the new year seven points clear and not win the title. Liverpool's dynamic front three of Roberto Firmino, Sadio Mane and Mohamed Salah have been at the heart of their success over the past year, with no other player scoring more than six goals. The Reds, who have scored in their past 29 Premier League games, have registered 89 goals in total in this year-long run, with only Mane (25), Salah (19) and Firmino (10) making it into double figures. Motherwell travels to the capital on Saturday as they are hosted by Hibs at Easter Road. Can the home side impress their newly-appointed manager? Read on for all our Scottish Premiership predictions and betting tips. Pick your Kilmarnock XISelect formationConfirm teamPick your St Johnstone XISelect formationConfirm teamRoss County v Hibernian (Wed, 19:45)Ross County welcome back Ewan Henderson after being ineligible to play against parent club Celtic in the 4-1 defeat. Tom Grivosti, Iain Vigurs and Don Cowie are still working their way back to fitness. Hibs defender Darren McGregor scored in a 6-0 reserve win over St Mirren, and could return for the first team at the weekend. today Havant and Waterlooville and Wealdstone meet in the lower ranks of men's football in England. My advice here for this game is that it ends in a win for the home team. It sounds like a close match between two strong teams, but I see the home team as the home favorite. The home team is currently 3rd in the championship with 45 pts in 22 games played. The score of the first leg is to his advantage for a 4-1. The away team is 1st in the championship after 25 games played and has 53 pts. Here I can see the home team pocketing the 3 pts at home. Coach Jesus said their performance in Doha, which ended with the 1-0 extra-time loss, showed that Brazil’s best can now compete at the highest level, a bold statement given the financial gulf between Europe and South America. The next few weeks will be key in deciding whether this year was a one-off or the beginning of a tropical dynasty. two teams which are on the middle of the table right now but I m very confident that burton Albion has much higher ambitions to come closer to the playoff and after 4 games without a win I think it is finally time for them to win because at home they are much much stronger than on the road and on the other side oxford is also much better on the home and after defeat 4-0 from posh I don't see them winning this game and also I m pretty confident burton Albion will win so I recommend this to anyone! I am happy but I want more," Lampard, whose side are six points clear of fifth-placed Wolverhampton Wanderers, told reporters. We have had a pretty good start because most people probably expected us otherwise. But I want more all the time and I think that the last week has been a good example of that for us. Let's continue with matches from England FA Cup and this is new one where I will bet on goals, what is for me more than ok and real. Cardiff City is team who is firstly want to play again in Premier league next season, but that is not so real in this moment. In last round in Championship, this team is lost even 1-6 in London against QPR. Carlisle United, on the other side will play this match with their strongest team. I believe in goals and I will bet on that option. Odds are also very good here, really is. SubstitutionPosted at 90'+1' Substitution, Lazio. Felipe Caicedo replaces Sergej Milinkovic-Savic. Posted at 90' Emre Can (Juventus) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 90' Foul by Senad Lulic (Lazio). Posted at 89' Attempt saved. Manuel Lazzari (Lazio) left footed shot from the right side of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Joaquín Correa. BookingPosted at 86' Lucas Leiva (Lazio) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. It is a result that fulfils the usual minimum requirement of Champions League qualification for Manchester United. But while Leicester City's fifth-placed finish is highly creditable and earns a place in the Europa League, this will undoubtedly be a huge disappointment and anti-climax after being in a position to reach the Champions League for so long. It will be scant consolation for them that striker Vardy will claim the Golden Boot, as the Premier League's top scorer with 23 goals. Unión Rayo narrará el Girona-Rayo Vallecano de Octavos hace 14 horas — Vive en Unión Rayo en DIRECTO la narración íntegra del Girona-Rayo Vallecano de Octavos de final de Copa del Rey desde Montilivi. Girona-Rayo: horario, TV y cómo ver la Copa del Rey - AS. hace 7 horas — Fecha, horario, cómo ver en vivo y en directo en televisión y cómo seguir online el Girona-Rayo, correspondiente a los octavos de la Copa ... El resumen en vídeo del Rayo Vallecano vs. Girona, de 11 nov 2023 — El Rayo se adelantó pronto con un gol de Álvaro, pero Dovbyk y Savinho dieron un nuevo triunfo al Girona para sacar cinco puntos de ventaja ... There is a receding chance that David Moyes will be given a chance, but Unai Emery is under consideration, along with Napoli boss Carlo Ancelotti. Bringing in a new manager quickly will allow them to bed in before the transfer window. Paper Round’s view: Ancelotti, Moyes, Pereira and Emery all have their own, distinct styles and approaches to football, which suggests that Everton still do not have an identifiable long-term plan to let a manager work well with Marcel Brands. Malmö is on the move again and it is a training group and a lot of work that remains to be done for them to move on, which is no impossibility. However, this is a tough task. Malmö did well down in Ukraine and fell with the head goal. However, I think both teams are pretty comfortable with crosses here, so I play a draw to 3.31 in odds. Malmö should have a hard time getting more than 1 ball, but can keep Kiev down to 1 goal. 1-1 feels reasonable here. I expect a draw here in this match. Partido Girona vs Rayo Vallecano: Resultado, goles, vídeo hace 12 horas — Enlace para seguir en vivo en directo el resultado del partido de octavos de final de la Copa del Rey que disputan Girona y Rayo Vallecano en ... Rayo Vallecano 1 - 2 Girona: resultado, resumen y goles 12 nov 2023 — RAYO VALLECANO 1 - 1 GIRONA, EN DIRECTO | LALIGA EA SPORTS | ¡Pues el Girona ya es amo y señor del partido! Conducción espectacular de Savio ... UEFA to decide fate of Euro 2020, Champions League and Europa League in crunch meetings The Warm-Up: UEFA meet to consider a range of unfair solutions UEFA planning four-team Champions League, Europa League mini-tournaments - report The DGI-Byen Hotel told Reuters over the phone that UEFA had cancelled its rooms a little over a week ago, and the Marinelyst, where the Danish team usually bases itself, said in an e-mail to Reuters that UEFA had cancelled the rooms booked on behalf of the Danish side. Spanish La Liga. We have a derby match between Betis and Sevilla. Hosts did 3 draws and 2 wins at the last 5 games played. Betis are coming after win with team Real Madrid. Last two h2h games were ended with 3 or more goals. My bet in this game is over 3 goals. It is difficult, but not impossible. Most of games between our teams were with a lot of dangerous moments and goals . I hope that it will be the same spectacular match. Odds are so good on this way ! I recommend to try this bet with me ! Utrecht vs Feyenoord predictions for Sunday's match in the Eredivisie. Two of the Eredivisie's top six go head to head this weekend as Utrecht play host to Feyenoord in what we are expecting to be a close and competitive ninety minutes. Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips. RKC have conceded 10 goals in their last six matches and Twente have conceded 14 goals in their last six outings, and with both defences letting in goals on a regular basis, a 2-2 draw certainly isn’t out of the question this Friday. RKC have only won once at home this season and Twente have only won twice on the road, making a draw the more probably result between the pair on Friday. GIRONA FC vs RAYO VALLECANO - YouTube - YouTube YouTube YouTube 2:03:37 YouTube Carrusel Deportivo 29 dic 2022 29 dic 2022 6 momentos clave 6 momentos clave  en este vídeo en este vídeo RAYO VALLECANO vs GIRONA FC - Jornada 13 - YouTube YouTube YouTube 2:37:25 YouTube Carrusel Deportivo 11 nov 2023 11 nov 2023 Fenerbahce's statement comes two days after Fatih Terim, the coach of their rivals Galatasaray, said he had tested positive for the virus and was being treated in hospital. Besiktas, the third of the "big three" clubs in Turkey, said on Tuesday that none of its players or staff had tested positive for the virus after being tested following Terim's diagnosis. They may not be in and among the top six at present, but that doesn't mean that Girona aren't one of the best home teams in the Spanish second division. Only one team has accumulated more home points than Juan Carlos Unzué's men, who've seven, drawn two and lost two at Montilivi. Alongside our both teams to score prediction, we are forecasting a 1-1 draw for our correct score tip. Wolves have scored exactly one goal in three of their last four away matches, and in eight of their last 13 games overall, while they have conceded exactly one at the other end on eight separate occasions. Resumen en vídeo del Almería vs Girona, LaLiga 2023-24 hace 2 días — Todos los detalles del partido entre Almería y Girona de la jornada 20 de LaLiga 2023 DIRECTO: Los detalles del Almería vs Girona. El ... Allan Saint-Maximin was lively as always and forced Hugo Lloris into three saves. Jonjo Shelvey, Ritchie and Miguel Almiron all caused Spurs problems throughout - and Gayle's glancing header from Shelvey's cross hit the post. They got their goal when Valentino Lazaro went on a mazy run and Aurier booted the ball straight to Ritchie, who smashed a screamer past Lloris. But they were made to pay by the clinical Kane as their six-game unbeaten home run in the league came to an end. Girona FC vs Rayo Vallecano EN DIRECTO 17. 1. 2024 Girona24. G. Mostrar más partidos. Últimos partidos: Rayo Vallecano. 06.01.24CDR Huesca Rayo Vallecano0200. G. 02.01.24LL Getafe Rayo Vallecano02. G. 19.12.23LL ... UD ALMERÍA vs GIRONA FC | EN DIRECTO #LaLiga 23/24 YouTube YouTube 2:35:36 YouTube Carrusel Deportivo Hace 2 días Hace 2 días

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page