top of page

Shared Interests Group

Public·107 members

Indonesia vs Iraq live 15.01.2024 Live HD

TNT Sports is your source for the latest Asian Cup match updates. Get the full recap of Indonesia - Iraq, complete with stats and highlights.

Son Heung-min is the first player to score more than 20 league goals in a season for Spurs without any being from the penalty spot since Gareth Bale in 2012-13 Lampard: 'It is incompetence at best' I was calm, I was not shouting and ranting at him. I have a three-year-old daughter at home who could tell you that was a penalty. Incredibly, only 12 seconds had elapsed between Molina's goalbound strike being blocked by Duro at one end and Rodrigo finding the net at the other, and that astonishing sequence of events soon became an iconic moment for Valencia fans - especially when their team went on to lift the cup by beating Barcelona in the final. The 19-year-old Rangers right-back has become an integral part of Steven Gerrard's squad since making his Light Blues debut against Stranraer at Ibrox in January 2020. “The judge was spot on,” Lacey says. “He said I was throwing away chances that other people weren’t getting. I wasn’t some kid off an estate with no alternatives. I had choices and I was making the wrong ones. I needed to be punished. I can see that now.” Kylian Mbappe became the youngest player to reach 30 Champions League goals as Paris St-Germain rounded off Group A with a win over Club Bruges. Indonesia v Iraq LIVE 15. 1. 2024 | Soccer - Flashscore Follow Indonesia v Iraq 15. 1. 2024 live - livescore, H2H stats, latest results and more information on Flashscore. Branding the team a joke given their sole top-seven finish in that time, back in 2017 under Ronald Koeman, Carragher told Monday Night Football: [Gary Neville] mentioned before about it being a laughing stock, I wouldn't go that far but if you go back to the David Moyes era, Everton had something about them. He told The Guardian in October 2016: “It’s sad, it’s really sad. To be honest, I think I don’t deserve this but what I can do is just keep my head and fight to change things. I’m not going to make a drama over this. I just deal with it. I know it’s just one period.” Asked whether players in the past had spoken to him about his own future before committing theirs, Klopp added: “That happened as well. The Tangerines were awarded a free-kick wide on the right after a foul by Jordan McGhee with Mulgrew stepping up to whip the ball into the far top corner with Lawlor rooted to his line. Visiting goalkeeper Wes Foderingham produced a superb reflex save at point-blank range to deny Curtis Nelson, tipping the defender's deflected header onto the post. Things take time, he said. There are so many things you have to do, and, by the way, there is a third party. The agent is there as well, but there’s nothing to worry about, it’s a normal process. Indonesia - Iraq Live - Asian Cup: Football Scores & TNT Sports is your source for the latest Asian Cup match updates. Get the full recap of Indonesia - Iraq, complete with stats and highlights. We came out in the second half better. We had a few chances where we didn't finish high up the pitch. Hibs kept attacking but Hearts also began to threaten, with Macey making a decent save in the 73rd minute from Simms' low drive. Palace, meanwhile, have two fewer points than they did under Roy Hodgson at this stage last season but there is a sense they have been unfortunate to not have more. [LIVESTREAM!!] Indonesia vs Iraq LIVE 15 january 2024 11 hours ago — Last year the teams split the matches: Iraq In Diretta won the first 04-0 away and Indonesia the second 4-04. Iraq Live take on London rivals ... Against Liverpool, all three goals Crystal Palace conceded were from set-pieces. When asked about the issue in his post-match press conference, Vieira said: It's not a concern. A year later, they were dumped out by Liverpool in the quarter-finals after conceding three goals in 19 minutes. Indonesia vs Iraq live video 15 January 2024 13 hours ago — Watch Indonesia vs Iraq Live Stream Free, TV channel, start time, News and how to watch AFC Asian Cup, Group D Live on stream online ... They were the better team and were comfortable, but when it goes to 1-1 Vardy breaks down the left and if there's a better final pass Leicester get in and could lead 2-1. Arsenal have reportedly been dealt a blow with Roma unwilling to permanently sign Ainsley-Maitland Niles. As for Arsenal, this was one of those games that look in both directions. They were the better team for half an hour, they were unlucky not to get a penalty of their own, they were always in the game, the kids were decent to excellent. The problem, once again, was the grown-ups. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang now misses tap-ins, rendering him almost entirely without function, and neither Partey nor Elneny could get close to Fred. Though as we've established, that can happen to anyone. Including Fred. When we go down to those countries and it's 90 degrees and it's unbearable humidity and guys are getting dehydrated and cramping up and getting heat exhaustion, that's the nature of our competition. What the managers said...Peterborough's Darren Ferguson: It's the third time this season (we've come from behind to win) and it was thoroughly deserved. But I'm not sure I've ever been so wrong in predicting with confidence that a low-scoring first-half was on the cards between Burnley and Palace last weekend. Leicester's red leicester sausage roll is a hit, a huge sausage roll filled with cheese – there is really nothing to hate about that. The 19-year-old last featured for the German side in August, when he scored in the 3-2 victory over Hoffenheim. And Alexander Isak should have put Janne Andersson's side in front when through on goal midway through the second period, but the forward snatched at his chance after capitalising on some lapsed defending. Losing a player that you feel has run his race at Arsenal is one thing. Not replacing the 32-year-old's goals is another. Only Celtic, in 1966-67, have ever won a European Cup, league title, cup and league cup in a season - albeit most countries do not have two domestic cups. Indonesia vs Iraq Live Stream (@dailysportscore) / Watch Indonesia vs Iraq Live Stream Free, TV channel, start time, News and how to watch AFC Asian Cup, Group D Live on stream online #Indonesia. I’m happy to be involved, to feature and score in the games. I’m so happy and I hope this can continue. In any case, the World Cup should be one of our targets given the team we have. Merson says Tottenham will have a fight on their hands to keep the striker, and believes Kane would be a better option than the hot and cold Anthony Martial. The striker swapped north London for Catalonia on Deadline Day after being stripped of the captaincy at the Emirates in December following a disciplinary breach. So much goes into a transfer and I would not mind betting that Arsenal have got one or two targets at least lined up for the summer. Ralf Rangnick has been in charge at Manchester United for less than two weeks, but it is already clear that he has no time for playing games. On-loan players Sam Cosgrove and Khanya Leshabela are available while newest temporary addition Saikou Janneh, from Bristol City, could make his debut. Arteta recently celebrated his two-year anniversary at the club, and after a poor campaign last time out followed by a disastrous start to this season, things are actually looking up. Barcelona face a difficult battle to make the top four and qualify for next year's Champions League. They're currently in fifth place and are one point behind Atletico Madrid. Ben Boina was hurt, it is true, and could not continue, but that can happen in a contact sport. Ayew was not reckless, and was well within his rights to try and score. Bundesliga: Freiburg's record victoryFreiburg secured their biggest-ever Bundesliga win with a 6-0 demolition of Borussia Monchengladbach. 2' - GOAL! MAN CITY 1-0 REAL MADRID (KEVIN DE BRUYNE) 11' - GOAL! MAN CITY 2-0 REAL MADRID (GABRIEL JESUS) I always have conversations with the youngers boys and I tell them to just get out there and play as many games as you can, no matter what league you're in, Charles says. Everybody has reasons and that's why you have to be careful with managers. They see players day in, day out and they see everything that's going on. Newcastle, Nice and Monaco have all inquired about a possible loan this month, and Trabzonspor also had a loan offer knocked back earlier in the window. World Cup Qualifying fixtures | World Cup Qualifying tablesUK and Ireland bid for 2030 World Cup not 'up in smoke'FAW, Welsh Govt team up to tackle online hate and misogynyGareth is in a good place. I did fancy Arsenal to win at Tottenham before all of the injuries and Granit Xhaka's suspension, but not after that. Morelos barged his way through the centre of Dundee's defence to knock in number three, and the scoreline could have been even more emphatic had Christie Elliott not cleared away another goal-bound header from the Ibrox striker, albeit Griffiths cracked the post in added time with a shot.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page