top of page

Shared Interests Group

Public·127 members

[[Live]] Excelsior - Groningen live online 16 January 2024

in 7 hours — Μάθετε πώς να παρακολουθείτε Excelsior έναντι Groningen Ποδόσφαιρο Live Stream Online στις 16 January 2024 19:00, Δείτε αποτελέσματα αγώνων ...

Excelsior έναντι Groningen Live Stream & Αποτελέσματα in 7 hours — Μάθετε πώς να παρακολουθείτε Excelsior έναντι Groningen Ποδόσφαιρο Live Stream Online στις 16 January 2024 19:00, Δείτε αποτελέσματα αγώνων ... Friendly game in Russia between Saturn and Znamya. For me Saturn is big favorite for this game. For Saturn this is four games in last 15 days, but for Znamya last game play before 30 days when Znamya lost 3:0 from D. Bryansk. In last 5 games this year Saturn have 2 wins and 3 lost games with goal difference 7:10. Now for me Saturn is good prepare team and in good conditions and will take win for this game. My first opinion is Saturn win but for me sure opinion is over 2.5 goals. Good luck for this game. With the teams' inability to attain shutouts well established, we think the both teams to score market holds excellent value for Wednesday's replay, while our correct score prediction settles on a 1-1 draw. It says a lot that City have conceded 27 league goals after 23 league games, compared to 23 in 38 in the whole of the previous campaign. So it is good news for Pep Guardiola that Aymeric Laporte is on his way back from his long-term injury, even if he is unlikely to feature in this game. Media playback is not supported on this device Man City boss Pep Guardiola says his side created the most chances against Crystal Palace Sheffield United will give them a real test - just as they did at Etihad Stadium last month, when City won but the Blades made it very difficult for them. Linz and Liefering will face each other in the upcoming match in the 2. Liga in Austria. Linz this season have the following results: 5W, 3D and 6L. Meanwhile Liefering have 3W, 5D and 6L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Conceded by Daniel Brosinski. BookingPosted at 88' Danny Latza (1. FSV Mainz 05) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 88' Philippe Coutinho (FC Bayern München) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 88' Foul by Danny Latza (1. FSV Mainz 05). BookingPosted at 87' Jean-Paul Boëtius (1. A change of shapeYou may feel that you know exactly what to expect from a Mourinho team nowadays. Methodical? Well drilled? Sure. But exciting?Mourinho quickly adapted his tactics during his first season at Stamford Bridge. Initially he wanted to play a 4-4-2 diamond, with Frank Lampard playing in behind two strikers, as Deco had so artfully done at Porto. The Chelsea team which beat Manchester United on the first day of the season on 15 August 2004. Excelsior vs. FC Groningen (Jan 16, 2024) Live Score Live coverage of the Excelsior vs. FC Groningen Dutch Knvb Beker game on ESPN, including live score, highlights and updated stats. Grealish is putting in a career-best season - he has scored more goals this season than in any previous in his career - being played out of his preferred position, a position he has previously stated he hated playing in. Mavericks tend not to sacrifice for the greater good as Grealish has. And that speaks to a level of maturity that Grealish is rarely given credit for - perhaps a legacy of some youthful indiscretions. What you need to do when you are in a real crisis mode, is you need to come together and try to work something out together and that is what didn’t happen," he said. A conference call last week, between the players, clubs, union and league officials, failed to bring a resolution over pay and other issues and Campbell said such a blanket approach was ill-suited to finding common ground. Tottenham Hotspur Supporters' Trust said the Premier League club's decision to use the government scheme, where employers can claim for 80% of furloughed staff's monthly wages up to 2,500 pounds ($3,000) per month - was harming its reputation. We have been saying consistently @SpursOfficial - pause and rethink," it said on Twitter. Clubs that spend beyond their P&S limit can face sanctions, such as a transfer embargo or a points deduction, as happened to Birmingham City last season. What about those with the highest losses?5 Live's analysis found that the losses detailed on the public annual accounts for five Championship clubs were approaching or exceeding £39 million in 2017-18 alone. The three clubs - Wolves, Fulham and Cardiff - to post the highest pre-tax losses all did gain promotion to the Premier League that year. Eintracht haven't been much better than Hertha of late. They have lost each of their last three Bundesliga games. They have been poor going forward ever since their 5-1 win over Bayern Munich.In the five games since that impressive win over Bayern, Eintracht have failed to score in two. They have only managed to score over 1.5 goals in one of their five games since that fixture. The previous meeting between these teams ended 0-0 (back in August 2019). Goztepe are on a two-game winning streak in the Super Lig. Few teams in the Super Lig could use a win as badly as Denizlispor, the Turkish top-flight team who play host to Goztepe on Monday. The midtable side, currently seven points above the drop in 12th place, have only been victorious in one of their last seven matches. When Gillingham lost to AFC Wimbledon last month, it looked as though their inconsistent run was set to continue, but they've since steadied themselves to go unbeaten in three league games, two of which they've won. That said, they're still a side that finds it tough to do the business on the road. Of their 23-man squad, 17 players had spells in the EFL - with several coming through academies at clubs outside the top tier. Centre-back Harry Maguire went from playing in League One for Sheffield United to scoring for his country in a World Cup quarter-final in just four years - a rise that even caught the then Leicester man by surprise. Goalkeeper Jordan Pickford enjoyed stellar campaigns on loan at Bradford City and Preston North End, defender John Stones and midfielder Dele Alli came through the academies at Barnsley and MK Dons respectively, while captain Harry Kane had stints at Leyton Orient, Millwall and Championship Leicester City before establishing himself with Tottenham Hotspur and England. I never thought that I would be up for a Ballon d'Or until I was actually nominated. It shows a lot about how my career has been. My career has been different from the winner here, I came late, but I never gave up on my dreams. I had to work hard every step of the way, so to be here makes me very proud. And I want to work hard and be here again next year. The full list1. Lionel Messi (Barcelona and Argentina)2. Excelsior - FC Groningen Live - TOTO KNVB Beker Follow the TOTO KNVB Beker live Football match between Excelsior and FC Groningen with Eurosport. The match starts at 7:00 PM on January 16th, 2024. Watford, by contrast, have had an absolutely dreadful season so far. They sit rock bottom of the Premier League table and are six points adrift of safety, and they’re already on their third manager of the season. Well of course, I'd like to say that as soon as he gets fit, he'll be good enough to play for the team. I'm sure Paul's desperate to play for us again," said the Norwegian. Unlike Scott McTominay and Axel Tuanzebe, who, like Pogba, are recovering from injury and not fit enough to be involved in Monday night's Premier League encounter with Chelsea at Stamford Bridge, the France international was not part of the United group that spent the winter break at a training camp in Marbella. Excelsior vs. FC Groningen (17 Jan, 2024) Live Score Live coverage of the Excelsior vs. FC Groningen Dutch Knvb Beker game on ESPN (AU), including live score, highlights and updated stats. There will be "disappointment" for Leicester if they do not finish in the top four of the Premier League this season, says manager Brendan Rodgers. The Foxes are fifth going into Sunday's final game at home against third-place Manchester United but know victory will secure Champions League qualification. They were the closest challengers to champions Liverpool in December and 14 points ahead of United in January. HAZARD AND MARCELO BOTH INJURED Real are second in La Liga, locked on 36 points with leaders Barcelona after Wednesday's 0-0 draw in the 'Clasico'. Zidane will still be without injured pair Eden Hazard and Marcelo for the game against seventh-placed Athletic and will also be missing midfield anchor Casemiro through suspension. It has not been a very rosy run for Arrows in their recent matches; they took an early lead against Highlands Park in their last match but could not hold on for a win, and ended up drawing 1-1. Before that, they needed a very late goal to beat bottom side, AmaZulu 2-1, after being eliminated from the Cup by VUT Students. BBC Sport is showing classic European Championship games throughout June in our Euros Rewind series - but who has scored the greatest goal?There are superb solo efforts, brilliant team goals and nerveless finishes but which from our stellar list would you rank first?We have come up with a shortlist of 12. You can watch each one below, then vote for your favourite at the bottom of the page, with the winner revealed here and on BBC One at 16:10 BST on Sunday, 28 June. Having showcased some intricate set-pieces early on, Wolves took the lead from a more straightforward corner as Joao Moutinho fired the ball into the middle and Dendoncker stretched to poke home his first goal of the season. Robert Snodgrass had a great chance to level on the hour mark but he fluffed his lines when he found himself one-on-one with Rui Patricio, and a poor touch allowed the Wolves keeper to win the ball and avert the danger. Also a best match from Germany new round soccer play between this two teams Paderborn and Borussia Dortmund we will play the best pick for this mach a secure pick from over from 3.25 goals what be a good play for this mach where we look see a win from away team and can for this our play if we see this four goals look get a new great win from total 8.60 points to our score. If we see only three goals this loss result will do a minimal minus 5 points from our score what be this best secure play at the mach. Before the enforced break, everyone thought that Augsburg would be relegated at the end of the season. But thanks to their good form as Augsburg moved one step closer to securing the Bundesliga survival by winning against Mainz on the road. West Bromwich Albion will play host to Sheffield Wednesday when the Championship resumes after the international break. Heading to the game, West Brom are top of the standings with 33 points, while Sheffield are eighth on 25 points. So far, West Brom have been the best team in the league, with just one loss in 16 matches in the Championship and they are the second best scorers, with 29 goals. I think it's going to happen here. Video - Real Madrid’s two-man shortlist to replace Zidane – Euro Papers01:24 "We have to ask if it works to play football without spectators. If the people do not come to watch the games there is no sense, I wouldn't like to play in the Champions League, Premier League, cups, without people. Posted at 69' Foul by Steven Naismith (Heart of Midlothian). Posted at 68' Attempt blocked. Lewis Moore (Heart of Midlothian) left footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. SubstitutionPosted at 67' Substitution, Rangers. Jermain Defoe replaces Greg Stewart. Posted at 67' Attempt missed. Ianis Hagi (Rangers) right footed shot from the right side of the box is too high. It was a bad experience, but one you learn from," he says. You're used to winning up here. You never take it for granted, but your weekends are normally quite good. Bolton was the total opposite. Football management is lonely at times. Everything stops with you. You have to strike a balance, you can't let it dominate your life. If it's 24/7 and you're winning then everything is brilliant, but when it's 24/7 and things are going wrong you have to have a valve you can turn off. Man of the match - Ryan Kent BBC Scotland's Jane Lewis at the Fountain of Youth StadiumAccies lost the game, but they made Rangers work hard for their three goals and three points. With that in mind, it would be remiss of me not to mention Brian Easton and Jamie Hamilton at the back for Accies, while Steve Davies up front was effective, as he used his power really well, as demonstrated in his assist for the Accies equaliser. Posted at 68' Attempt blocked. Marcus Rashford (Manchester United) right footed shot from very close range is blocked. Assisted by Anthony Martial. Posted at 65' Foul by Aaron Wan-Bissaka (Manchester United). Posted at 65' James Ward-Prowse (Southampton) wins a free kick in the attacking half. SubstitutionPosted at 64' Substitution, Southampton. Paper Round’s view: Manchester United and Chelsea are both reportedly keen on Sancho, and the attitude of Chelsea is one of confidence, too. Woodward has a track record of over-promising and under-delivering for each of his managers, so any reports of United’s transfer plans should be taken with a pinch of salt. BT Sport is set to receive a total of around £2. SPFL for matches missed when last season was halted early. The two parties are close to agreeing a deal over a series of staged payments after weeks of negotiations. BT Sport's five-year agreement to show matches ended at the conclusion of last season. A deal has already been reached with Sky Sports to pay it around £1. In November 2018, Sky struck an exclusive £160m agreement to show 54 matches for each of the next five campaigns, starting in August. I know the AFC and FIFA have established a new competition and I think that's a very good thing for women's football, both in Japan and in Asia as well. These kind of experiences will enhance their game and we need to continue having these kind of tournaments. Nippon TV Beleza last week won the inaugural Asian Women's Club Championship after teams from Japan, South Korea, China and Australia participated in a FIFA-funded round-robin competition. ▶️ Excelsior vs FC Groningen Live Stream & on TV Check how to watch Excelsior vs FC Groningen live stream and on TV. H2H stats, prediction, live score, live tracker & results in one place. Having made his Premier League debut at the age of 16, it feels as though James Milner has been around forever. A player of enduring excellence - as well as a Twitter star with 1. Manchester City were still another 10 years away from winning the Premier League when he set out in 2002. Milner, a two-time Premier League winner with City and veteran of 534 Premier League appearances and 61 England caps, is one of the fittest members of Liverpool's squad and is producing some of the best football of his career at the age of 34. Watford vs Crystal Palace predictions for Saturday’s Premier League game at Vicarage Road. Crystal Palace can jump to as high as fifth place with a win against the Hornets. Read on for all our free Premier League predictions and betting tips. It's too early to even talk about the Italian football season restarting, according to sports minister Vincenzo Spadafora. Serie A clubs have been given permission to restart individual training sessions from Monday at training grounds. But team training will not be allowed until 18 May at the earliest. The league was suspended on 9 March. I read strange things around but nothing has changed," Spadafora said. I really think that guests will not lose this duel from Belorusian Elite league and that is pretty real to expect. So, it is the fact that home team is not playing good in this moment, and they are lost not so long, 1-3 and 0-1. On the other side, Torpedo is really great and this team is won in first two rounds, 1-0 and 1-0. One of that victories, was against one of the favorites for a title this season, Shakhtar and that is show how this team is playing good in this moment. Yes, guests can win this duel. Torino have been one of the good side in form recently with 3 win s in the last 5 league games get 10 points in those 5 games. They have also been able to find the net with 9 goals but have also conceded 6 goals in those 5 games. Marcelo Bielsa's side were matched by the Tigers in a first half without a shot on target, but the hosts turned the screw in the last half-hour. After Helder Costa's goal was ruled out for offside Leeds went ahead in fortunate style when the Portugal winger's cross was diverted into his own net by Jordy de Wijs. Then, after goalkeeper Kiko Casilla stopped Tom Eaves heading Hull level, the home side countered and scored a second - sub Ezgjan Alioski finishing from a tight angle after Patrick Bamford hit the post. NAC Breda sit on 6th spot right now, they have managed 24 points from 14 matches this season. They recorded 7 wins 3 draws and 4 defeats in the run. They have suffered only 1 home defeat in their last 7 home matches and I expect them to avoid a defeat here as well. Leeds are far from an easy opponent to face as well. The visitors sit top of the Championship table and are nine points clear in the automatic promotion places. It’s looking like this could be the year they finally return to the top flight, so they will be keen to test their mettle against Premier League opponents. SubstitutionPosted at 57' Substitution, Leicester City. Hamza Choudhury replaces Dennis Praet. SubstitutionPosted at 57' Substitution, Leicester City. Marc Albrighton replaces Ayoze Pérez. Posted at 57' Tammy Abraham (Chelsea) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 57' Foul by Jonny Evans (Leicester City). Diriangen have won four of their six home league games. Diriangen have kept five straight clean sheets at home. Ferretti have lost their last two away league games conceding six goals. Diriangen are fourth in the Nicaraguan Premier Division but have failed to win either of their last two games. They look to get back in winning ways with a home victory over fourth placed Ferretti. Football. Excelsior - Groningen - result and match statistics Match: Excelsior - Groningen. Live. Result and current score. January 16, 2024 - 13:00 . Manchester City won 3-1 and 2-0 last season - the last team to beat United by at least two clear goals in three consecutive top-flight meetings was Liverpool, who did so in four in a row between 1978-1979. This is the 149th top-flight Manchester derby. United lead by 56 wins to City's 45, with 47 draws. Manchester City City, who were beaten by Wolves at the Etihad Stadium in October, have never lost more than one Premier League home fixture in a season under Pep Guardiola. Hancock had previously said players should "take a pay cut and play their part". Former England captain and Match of the Day presenter Gary Lineker tweeted he was "proud of our players". Footballers are doing their bit as I was confident they would," he wrote. Let's hope that others that are in a position to help, those that weren't unfairly targeted, do likewise. More than 7,000 people have died with coronavirus in the UK, according to the latest Department of Health figures.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page