top of page

Shared Interests Group

Public·107 members

(Live Stream==) Today: Heat VS Nets live watch 16.01.2024

2 hours ago — The Miami Heat (23-16) battle the Brooklyn Nets (16-22) on Monday, January 15, 2024 at Barclays Center. It starts at 7:30 PM ET on YES.

The move will see the midfielder return to Argentina after 14 years of playing abroad. The former Argentina international left South America in August 2006 for West Ham, before joining Liverpool just five months later. A £17m deal took him to Barcelona in 2010 and he won 18 trophies at the Spanish club, including four La Liga titles and two Champions Leagues. He played 334 times, scoring one goal - from the penalty spot in 2017. Rangers should consider conceding the Scottish Premiership title if the season is unable to restart, says former Celtic striker John Hartson. Scottish football is suspended until at least 30 April, with uncertainty about when the campaign will be completed. Rangers are 13 points behind Celtic with a game in hand, and Hartson says it would be an "incredible" gesture should the Ibrox club concede. I think they would come out of it with huge respect and gratitude," he said. 71% of the hosts’ home games have produced over 1.5 goals as have 100% of the visitors’ away games, with Gil Vicente only failing to score in 29% of their home games. Guimaraes are yet to keep a clean sheet on the road but have only failed to score in 17% of their away days, while 43% of Gil Vicente’s home games and 50% of Guimaraes’ away games have produced exactly two goals, which adds further weight to our predictions for Sunday’s clash. In their last seven matches, Birmingham have one win, and they have lost seven of their last 15 matches. They have failed to score in three of their last 10 matches and have no clean sheet in the last eight. In their last 14 matches, Birmingham have managed just one clean sheet. At home, Birmingham are winless in the last three matches and have just two clean sheets in 10 at home. They have seven wins in their last 15 matches and have lost three and kept three clean sheets in that run. Seven of their last 10 matches have produced over 2. Schalke have failed to score in just three of their last 15 matches and conceded two goals or more in four of their last 10 matches. They are winless in their last five home matches, daring four and losing one but they have four wins in 10 home matches. You come off thinking 'yes, we worked hard, dug deep and we really deserved to get something' then, after the dust settles and you maybe watch it back, you realise you got away with one, like Spurs did here. The reality was they were hugely fortunate not to be at least a couple of goals down before Oleksandr Zinchenko's red card gave them a way back into the game, and even then their first goal came out of absolutely nothing. Preston are two points outside the play-off positions in the Championship in 10th and return to league action at local rivals Blackburn Rovers on Saturday, 11 January (15:00 GMT). No Pukki, no problemDaniel Farke made eight changes to the Norwich side that drew with Crystal Palace in their last Premier League fixture, as Idah replaced the injured Teemu Pukki in attack. Pukki is the club's leading scorer this season with nine goals, but 18-year-old Idah proved he is a more than capable replacement with an impressive performance at Deepdale. Arsenal were ninth in the standings before the coronavirus pandemic suspended the football season in England. The north London club have not qualified for the Champions League since 2015-16 and have lost two finals since Aubameyang's arrival - the League Cup in 2018 and the Europa League last season. The Hammers, who will play their first match since their 3-3 draw against Brighton on 1 February, will offer free coach travel to their fans. The rearranged fixture has interrupted both teams' original scheduled winter break which had been scheduled between 9 February and 22 February - the start of the next full round of Premier League fixtures. Uefa would still prefer it not to happen' BBC's Simon Stone, football reporterUnder normal circumstances, playing a Premier League game on the same night as Champions League matches would have been frowned upon by Uefa. I expect the home team to win this match. Brest have the equal number of points though Strasbourg are the better team here. Both teams have managed 18 points this season. Both teams are in the middle of the table. Brest have lost only one home match this season. They have won 3 and drawn 4 as well. Strasbourg has been awful in the away matches. They have lost 5 away matches in this season. This is a balanced match. Any team can win it so going for 1x2 market is risky. I expect them to score more than 2 goals here in this match. Miami Heat vs. Brooklyn Nets Live Streaming - YouTube 2:55:29Heat vs. Nets NBA free live stream is on deck for today's Heat Report YouTube live stream! Heat will return home to the Kaseya Center for ... Assisted by Milot Rashica. Posted at 71' Angeliño (RB Leipzig) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 71' Foul by Theodor Gebre Selassie (SV Werder Bremen). SubstitutionPosted at 69' Substitution, RB Leipzig. Emil Forsberg replaces Dani Olmo. Posted at 69' Foul by Niklas Moisander (SV Werder Bremen). Posted at 69' Marcel Sabitzer (RB Leipzig) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 66' Attempt missed. You can talk on the phone or on Zoom, but ultimately, the difficult part has been not being able to interact with people. I've been by myself and I think we will all spend more times with friends and family after this because you just don't know what's going to happen in the world nowadays. The former striker has set up the Andy Cole Fund to raise money for kidney research, but he says raising awareness of the illness is more important than the funds. I have spoken to the club and will be deleting my Instagram account. McClean is from Londonderry, where British soldiers shot civilian protestors during Bloody Sunday in 1972. He has previously been subjected to sectarian abuse during matches over his decision not to wear a poppy on his shirt for games scheduled around Remembrance Day. Barnsley were fined £20,000 in February and ordered to implement an action plan after some Tykes fans targeted him during a game at Oakwell last November. Dushanbe-83 will host CSKA Pomir for this fixture of the league. Both teams are not very good teams in this new campaign. Both teams are currently bottom of the table. In any case, I expect another one tough match for both sides. In my opinion, the visitors have better team than their opponent. I think, they will try to get all three points. In previous game CSKA Pomir is won 3-1 against Lokomotiv Pamir. On the other hand Dushanbe-83 is one of the worst teams in this league. Hosts have low potential. Also, they have a very vulnerable defense. My pick - CSKA Pomir to win. Wolves missed the chance to jump into fourth place with a goalless draw a home to out-of-form Brighton. Nuno Espirito Santo's side extend their unbeaten run to five games, but Graham Potter's men remain winless in 2020 and are just two points above the relegation zone. Crystal Palace recorded a third successive league victory as they beat relegation-threatened Watford 1-0 to climb into the top half of the table. It will definitely draw more eyes to the league and the fact they're willing to invest shows what we have going here. Manchester City will continue to make part of their Etihad Campus available to the NHS even after the Premier League resumes. City estimate their facilities have been used by 26,000 local NHS and social care staff during the coronavirus pandemic so far. Their contribution includes opening a training centre inside Etihad Stadium that has been used by 350 nurses, a rest, relaxation and exercise facility in an adjacent building, and a coronavirus testing centre on the site. And Keita repaid that favour after the interval, collecting a loose pass inside the Bournemouth half, driving forward and then slipping in Salah, who duly applied the finishing touch. Liverpool kept a clean sheet for the first time since September and were never troubled at the back as the home team couldn’t muster a single shot on target. SubstitutionPosted at 71' Substitution, Borussia Dortmund. Lukasz Piszczek replaces Jadon Sancho because of an injury. SubstitutionPosted at 70' Substitution, RB Leipzig. Matheus Cunha replaces Marcel Sabitzer. Posted at 68' Attempt missed. Marco Reus (Borussia Dortmund) right footed shot from the right side of the box misses to the left. Posted at 66' Julian Brandt (Borussia Dortmund) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Despite what the club would've hoped, the departure of Graham Coughlan has had a negative impact. Rovers are without a League 1 win since Coughlan left. They've taken just one point from a possible six, while their first game under new boss Ben Garner, who became a manager for the first time when taking the job, didn't go to plan. Garner is a coach known for playing possession football with youth teams, so it's reasonable to assume that in time Rovers will become a more ball-playing outfit, though positive changes may not occur overnight, especially if their Boxing Day game is anything to go by. Last month, the Olympic qualifying tournament featuring China, Australia, Taiwan and Thailand was hastily moved to Sydney from Wuhan, the city at the centre of the outbreak that has killed more than 2,200 people in China. China have remained in Australia since their 1-1 draw with Australia last week, which earned them a two-legged contest with South Korea. West Ham are close to completing the re-signing of goalkeeper Darren Randolph from Middlesbrough for £4m. New Hammers boss David Moyes wants to bring in reinforcements after the disastrous performances of second-choice Roberto during Lucasz Fabianski's three-month absence with a thigh injury. Randolph is set to be one of a number of new arrivals as Moyes looks to guide the Hammers away from relegation trouble, with the club 16th and two points above Bournemouth in 18th. ~@~[[𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥]]𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐯𝐬 𝐍𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 7 hours ago — Hi, I stream almost every NBA streams game I watch, some links used to have ... Heat vs. Nets prediction, odds, pick, how to watch - 1/15/2024 1 day ago — The Miami Heat visit the Brooklyn Nets as we continue our NBA odds series with a prediction, pick, and how to watch. What are the unresolved issues in Scottish football?The SPFL board, who were given the authority to call the Premiership after the passing of the controversial ballot to end the lower leagues, will convene at 10:00 BST. The league's executive had committed to consulting clubs before making a decision, and were part of a meeting of the 12 top-flight teams and Championship winners Dundee United on Friday. I have got no idea how people still, or ever, thought this way," said the Belgium international. Vertonghen says he "loves" and the UK because its multi-cultural society and that reports of racism "hurts". I didn't hear anything, but if these things are still happening it is a disgrace and we should act strongly against it," he added. Sometimes you think people are smarter than this. I am very convinced it is just a minority, but it is very wrong. Palmeiras have nothing of note left to play for but won their first match under caretaker boss Andrey Lopes via a 5-1 margin in midweek against Goias, so are clearly still a motivated outfit. Gabriel Veron, a youngster with an ever-growing reputation came off the bench to notch twice in said win and could start this Sunday, as Palmeiras look to set a foundation for their return in 2020. Reims are also a team in need of a win as they have drawn their last three games. They all came against beatable opponents but Reims' lack of goals came back to bite them each time. The Champagne club have been extremely solid at the back this season with them drawn with PSG for least goals conceded but they have also managed to keep their goals scored tally low. He has not played non-league football in over 20 years, since leaving Altrincham to sign for Leicester for £50,000 in February 2001. Morecambe have also released Barry Roche, Adam Buxton, Andrew Tutte, Ritchie Sutton, Tom Brewitt, Michael Howard, Rhys Oates, Lamine Jagne and Kyle Hawley. Carlos Mendes Gomes, Alex Kenyon, Steven Old, Cole Stockton, Aaron Wildig and Jordan Slew have been offered new one-year deals. Media playback is not supported on this device Liverpool win Club World Cup for first time - the best of the action 'You cannot buy fear factor, but you can build it'This latest success will have given them massive confidence to go and get three more points, and it also means they will not be feeling the effects of extra time against Flamengo. As a player, you never feel tired when you have just won a cup. River Plate will against Atletico Grau in match Copa Sudamericana. My prediction this match could be the won for River Plate with margin score is 2 goals. River Plate have great result on last match in Copa Sudamericana due to River Plate can defeat Atletico Grau with score 1-2. Meanwhile, Atletico Grau can't take beat River Plate in home match. Therefore, I think River Plate can defeat Atletico Grau again on this match. Moreover Atletico Grau have yet won in league due to Atletico Grau only have draw in 1 match and lose in 3 match. Surely River Plate have more chance to win on this match. This isn't like the racism we've experienced many others in Italy in the recent period, this is superficial and unfortunate of people not understanding of how messages can be mixed up in words and perceived in a bad way," Calvo told BBC Radio 5 Live. All of us who work in football have a bigger responsibility, which is giving the right message to people, being a role model and trying to educate people. David Beckham said the challenge was “a bit like learning football all over again”. By 1998-99, Ferguson knew they were ready to compete on equal terms. Only once during the season, in the first group game, as they struggled to contain Louis van Gaal’s Barcelona during a wild 3-3 draw at Old Trafford, did he doubt whether they were good enough to win it. Both clubs have changed manager this season and improved since doing so. Carlo Ancelotti is eyeing a European place for Everton, while David Moyes has made a decent start in his bid to take West Ham away from the relegation zone. These are two clubs that have conceded 65 league goals between them and the tip here is for both teams to score in this match. My only concern when that came out was it makes me look like I'm trying to be Mr Tough Guy. I'm not. The players were part of the process. I'm not here to be a dictator and make things difficult. We spoke with the players and I gave the list to Cesar Azpilicueta when we set out the fines. Maybe the numbers were chosen by myself to a degree. View more on twitterThe money collected from the fines will be given to charity and Lampard, whose Chelsea side face Manchester City on Saturday (17:30 GMT), is confident his players are happy with the system. In a statement, the club added that the reorganisation was being planned to push through "the necessary measures to prepare for the club's future, overcoming the consequences of the public health crisis which is currently upon us and to bring to a conclusion the management programme". The club also denied "serious and unfounded accusations" about the running of the club made by Rousaud in the Spanish media and said they "reserve the right to any legal action that may correspond". For my job it's not good to have this window so open," Ancelotti told reporters on Friday ahead of Crystal Palace's league visit. For a manager, it's the best way for the season to start and the window to close. You have to manage players for a month who want to leave. It's more difficult. Everton have had an upturn in from since Ancelotti took charge, losing only once in their last 10 league games to move out of the relegation zone and up to ninth. The 28-year-old withdrew from the Basque club's squad for Wednesday's Copa del Rey tie against Espanyol after demanding clarification on his transfer situation. Paper Round's view: Jose Mourinho seems to be panicking in the January transfer market and that's probably something that Spurs chairman Daniel Levy doesn't want. However Liverpool explained that "travel disruption beyond both his and the club's control" had meant he was unable to make the visit and would now do so "at the earliest possible opportunity". I am of course very happy and proud to win this award and I want to dedicate it to everyone who has helped me on my journey from the very beginning," Mane told the Liverpool website. It was my plan to first fly to Senegal to thank the people of my country and recognise them for everything they have given me on my journey, but unfortunately we were unable to make the visit. CHANCE! Dortmund break again, and find Sancho again on the left. He lofts a lovely cross to the back post, where Haaland glances it well wide when it looked like Hazard was in a better position behind him. TWO CHANCES FOR MBAPPE! A long ball finds him in the Dortmund area and he hits a bouncing ball straight at Burki, who palms it away. It is clear that the issues surrounding Mansfield are far from an easy fix and given that the Stags are second from bottom in terms of points gained from their last eight games, it may take some time for them to come around. Although their hosts may not be the most in form side in the division, it is hard to look past them given the troubles of the opposition. However, the new manager bounce could kick in at any stage, so adding the safety net of the ‘Draw – No Bet’ clause looks to be a wise move to make. Sibenik sit on top of the table in HNL.2 the second Division of Croatia with 39 points in their name, they are 10 points adrift of the 2nd place. In their last 5 matches they have won 4 and lost 1. At home, they have won 5 of their last 8 matches without suffering defeat. Atalanta’s 1-1 draw with Inter Milan at the weekend was yet another display of their ability, with la Dea running rings around the league leaders. La Dea were in great form at San Siro, while that result followed back to back 5-0 wins for Atalanta, including a thumping success over AC Milan. Somehow, this side keep getting better. Conceded by Michael Morrison. Posted at 84' Attempt blocked. Saïd Benrahma (Brentford) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Posted at 84' Attempt saved. Ollie Watkins (Brentford) right footed shot from the right side of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Saïd Benrahma. Posted at 83' Attempt blocked. Andy Rinomhota (Reading) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. The stalemate in early March was the last time Liverpool dropped points, with nine successive wins still not enough to overhaul Pep Guardiola's men, who claimed the title by a single point on the final day of the season. What needs to happen for Liverpool to win the title at Etihad Stadium? Could Jurgen Klopp take the Premier League title from Pep Guardiola's grasp in his own stadium?If both teams win all their upcoming games, Liverpool could clinch the title at the Etihad on 4 April. The consensus now is that he will leave next summer – Real Madrid the most likely candidate but the Manchester United interest might start a bidding war… perfect for Ajax of course. Video - Euro Papers: Van De Beek 'hours away' from Madrid move01:17 “I don’t see him leave this window unless a ridiculous offer is made. Okay maybe not. IN THE CHANNELS Last night, Barcelona pumped Leganes 5-0 in the Copa del Rey for what was Lionel Messi’s 500th career win with Barca. Fittingly he scored twice, including this glacé cherry on top - as sweet as you like. COMING UP While most clubs are working late into the night on the serious business of getting in a random loan signing they’ve barely scouted, Derby County and Stoke City have an entertaining and frivolous diversion of actually playing some football. Fatsa Belediyespor and Kozan will face each other in the upcoming match in the 3. Lig Group 2. Fatsa Belediyespor this season have the following results: 7W, 5D and 13L. Meanwhile Kozan have 8W, 7D and 10L.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page