top of page

Shared Interests Group

Public·104 members

Today: Tenerife v Mallorca live 16 January 2024

Get the latest live score of Tenerife vs Mallorca in the Spanish Copa Del Rey at 2024/01/17 from FootballAnt.com.

Young Boys beat Manchester United 2-1 in their first group-stage meeting in September Governing body Uefa is seeking clarification over whether that would apply to the Young Boys party. To feel that level of hatred and disrespect - I wouldn't want it for my worst enemy. Still to this day, if we have lost, I hate walking those last metres to the tunnel, because I still recognise the faces. The same people are sitting there. Johnson fired into the side netting for Preston after a mazy run into the Swansea box and, at the other end, Christie cut in from the right and curled a left-foot shot inches wide. Rampant Man City hit five past SportingHow the teams lined up | Match statsGet Sky SportsKhan vs Brook: How to bookGuardiola has told Silva he needs to improve his goalscoring if he is to elevate his game, and the midfielder answered emphatically on Tuesday night by scoring his first double in Europe's elite competition. The 22-year-old Londoner was performing well under Neil Warnock and you could argue he has taken his form to another level under Chris Wilder. Sky Bet League OnePlayer: Dan Barlaser, Rotherham Rotherham United midfielder Dan Barlaser has been named the Sky Bet League One Player of the Month for December. It's an honour to be playing in the Premier League for such a good club and be around a club like this and players like this so I'm thankful to be around the team. He said he didn't have actual information himself and had spoken to someone else. The officer also confirmed that Sala had completed a medical questionnaire as part of his transfer to Cardiff City in which he stated he did not smoke. Young Boys beat Manchester United 2-1 in their first group-stage meeting in September Governing body Uefa is seeking clarification over whether that would apply to the Young Boys party. That was a surprising miss considering he'd scored twice for Kosovo over the international break. He can find the net in this one. Sheffield United's Championship match with QPR, scheduled for Monday evening, has been postponed because of a Covid outbreak at the west London club. DERMOT'S VERDICT: Correct decision, penalty. Dawson goes to clip him outside the box and it continues into the box. “It is not good neither for him nor for the club, because his renewal gave us salary margin and we would not have been having to work until the last minute. Tenerife v Mallorca | January 16, 2024 Today. 13:00. team-logo MLL. Tenerife vs MallorcaMatch preview, 16 Jan 2024. OverviewComments. Watch the game live. channel name. On ESPN+. Watch here. Pick ... The lads as a collective have been brilliant, so credit must go to them as well. Sky Sports' EFL pundit Don Goodman said: The former Newcastle-trainee has been a mainstay of Paul Warne's promotion-chasing team this season, but only recently has he added goals to his impressive display. Yes, Kane, Foden, Sterling, Saka and Grealish are shoo-ins to be on the plane, but who should join them? Manchester United’s Dean Henderson is unhappy that he will not be allowed to leave the club this winter, on loan or permanently, says The Mirror. There is also disquiet that the players have had to drive home in the dark of late due to training finishing in the afternoon. Jesse Lingard, Donny van der Beek and Cristiano Ronaldo also have their own problems with Ralf Rangnick. Barcelona then threw everything to try and salvage something from the game, with Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang coming closest late on, as his low volley towards the near post was superbly saved by Cadiz goalkeeper Jeremias Ledesma. Michail Antonio, as well as the help of VAR in Leicester's draw with Burnley, landed one lucky Super 6 player the £250,000 jackpot. However, the reigning champions fell behind after a mad 15 minutes in which they conceded two penalties for handball. Burnley 3-2 Everton - Match reportHow the teams lined up | Match statsDyche told Sky Sports: I've been down there, I know what it's like and every season there have been tough patches for us. United have been reluctant to deal with West Ham, who they regard as a rival for a Premier League top-four place. Defeat for Real ends hopes for a domestic double, as the side top the La Liga table, four points clear of Sevilla. The Germany international struck from the spot in the 117th minute to crown Thomas Tuchel's side world champions against their Brazilian opponents in Abu Dhabi. Twenty-two months after scoring Tranmere's winning goal in the 2019 League Two play-off final against Newport at Wembley, it was revealed Jennings had been diagnosed with chondroid sarcoma For me, it was an unbelievable feeling to make my debut for this great club, a moment I've been working towards and dreaming about since I was a young boy. Tenerife vs. Mallorca (Round of 16) (Copa del Rey) 12 hours ago — Stream the Spanish Copa del Rey Match Tenerife vs. Mallorca (Round of 16) (Copa del Rey) live from ESPN+ on Watch ESPN. I'm trying to get into the box and he's holding me for about 5 seconds,” he told Sky Sports. “I have to go down. Players free to protest amid Ukraine crisis Players, fans and football clubs will be free to protest against the Russian invasion of Ukraine without fear of punishment from the Football Association (FA), Premier League or English Football League - so long as those displays are not offensive or overtly political. CD Tenerife - RCD Mallorca Live - LaLiga Smartbank May 19, 2021 — Follow the LaLiga Smartbank live Football match between CD Tenerife and RCD Mallorca with Eurosport. The match starts at 8:30 PM on May 19th ... There were seven shots from Celtic but just the one on target when Greg Taylor forced a save from Macey, while David Turnbull saw an effort deflect just wide before Carl Starfelt's header bounced wide of the far post. We took over the stadium which was in the city's hands so new revenue streams came up. We invested in the youth department. Paper TalkAll January done dealsLive football on Sky SportsTherefore, Milan are trying for Diallo and PSG are said to be asking for £16.7m (€20m) - but Milan want to agree a loan with an option to buy, as they did with Fikayo Tomori from Chelsea last year. I'm sure the analysis team at Arsenal are looking at all the stats to see who would be suitable and maybe a little bit cheaper as well. Ralf Rangnick, Solskjaer’s successor, continued that theme, in fairness. Van de Beek started two Champions League games, but he has played only nine minutes of league action under the German, spread across five substitute appearances.  Saturday's opponents Liverpool know all about the Saints providing players with the platform to flourish, given they have signed several who have performed well for the club over the years. Wayne Rooney has been contacted by the Football Association over claims he tried to hurt someone during his playing days. One team has built a reputation of bringing in players no matter the cost, doing whatever it takes to load up on as much talent as possible. To have the news that Andreas Christensen is again out after we waited so long for him, and now he plays so, so strong, and again he's out. Tenerife vs Mallorca - Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 16 1 day ago — Tenerife and Mallorca will face off in the ⅛ finals of Copa Del Rey. Statistics per month: Winnings: 256$ % of profit: 3.9 bets: ...

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page