top of page

Shared Interests Group

Public·125 members

Lietkabelis vs Bourg-en-Bresse live match 17 January 2024

3:25JL Bourg beat BC 7bet-Lietkabelis Panevėžys 86-73 in Round Three Highlights...

Wigan have lost their last three games, heading into this one with four defeats in five. They have fallen towards the bottom three with that terrible run, but they’re already at the very bottom in terms of away results. No side has fewer points on the road than Wigan, with the visitors still winless away this term. They’ve lost seven of nine trips overall, suffering four defeats in their previous five trips. Wigan have one win from their last 30 away Championship games, so a Millwall win seems like value to us. Full TimePosted at 90'+5' Second Half ends, Manchester United 0, Wolverhampton Wanderers 0. Posted at 90'+4' Attempt missed. Diogo Dalot (Manchester United) header from the centre of the box is close, but misses to the right. Assisted by Aaron Wan-Bissaka with a cross. Posted at 90'+3' Attempt blocked. Daniel Podence (Wolverhampton Wanderers) left footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Assisted by Pedro Neto. Wednesday's visitors find themselves sat bottom of the pile, five points from safety, while they come into this fixture having lost each of their last seven matches. During that time, they've scored six and have conceded a rather chunky 17. Therein lies the problem. A very open game here. It will be interesting to see who win this. But for I don't see anything other than a home win. The home side is in very good form at the moment both overall and while playing at home. Away is in very poor form overall and also while playing away from home. Of course I don't expect so many goals. We all know how the Italian leagues very tactical and disciplined. I will just go for just simple win for the home side considering the good form they are enjoying unlike their opponents who are struggling to put together good results Wright: "The pressure was on him, from the age of 16, to perform on a weekly basis, continuously. So for him to be able to do it and become the top scorer in Manchester United and England's history - I'm not sure anyone else has had to do that, and to last as long as he has. Alan Shearer Alan Shearer scored 112 goals in 138 Premier League games for Blackburn, winning the 1994-95 title, before becoming Newcastle's record signing and record goalscorerPremier League appearances: 441Goals: 260Goals per game ratio: 0. Premier League clubs have delayed a decision about the dates for this summer's transfer window. Uefa want the window to close on 5 October, before the start of next season's Champions League. It is understood clubs are considering whether to extend the window for a couple of weeks purely for deals involving Football League clubs, who have been badly affected by Covid-19. A final decision is likely to be made at a Premier League meeting on 24 July. I'm not sure that we will see more than two goals in this match from Belarusian Premier league, and yes, my option in this duel will be under 2. Gorodeya is team who is last season played in second league, but they are now in elite league. Team is have pretty good defense and in last round, they are won for the first time so far in league, 1-0. Dinamo Minsk is have also one win so far and that was at home 2-0. I believe that this will be match with small number of chances and maximum two goals. If they win their midweek game in hand then they will double that advantage over second-placed Leeds United. While the other big teams in the second tier can be overly reliant on individual brilliance, West Brom have arguably the strongest unit in the division, hence their position in the table. If one player was to be highlighted for them it would be Brazilian midfielder Matheus Pereira. Posted at 67' Angeliño (RB Leipzig) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 67' Foul by Tin Jedvaj (FC Augsburg). Posted at 66' Dani Olmo (RB Leipzig) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 66' Foul by Felix Uduokhai (FC Augsburg). Posted at 65' Foul by Dayot Upamecano (RB Leipzig). Posted at 65' Sergio Córdova (FC Augsburg) wins a free kick in the attacking half. SubstitutionPosted at 64' Substitution, FC Augsburg. It must be good timing for the hosts that they clash with a club who they met during their good spell earlier this term. A victory at Western United was part of City’s four-game winning run, so they are hoping to recapture that form with a victory in this clash. However, can they see off a club who are on the rise after a great season? Bourg-en-Bresse vs Lietkabelis Prediction & Betting Tips Free Bourg-en-Bresse vs Lietkabelis betting tips - EuroCup Grp. B predictions | 2024-01-17 18:30:00. Stats comparison, H2H, odds, Basketball analysis from ... 50% of Stevenage’s home games have produced over 1.5 goals as have 100% of Crawley’s away games, and the hosts have only kept clean sheets in 12% of their home games while their guests on Saturday are yet to keep a clean sheet on the road. Both teams scored in 50% of Stevenage’s home games and 100% of Crawley’s away games, and we’re expecting goals at both ends of the pitch this weekend as well. When the United centre-back David May went in at half-time, with his team leading 1-0, he said to Scholes: “I am not even tired. I can't believe this is a cup final. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and Ronny Johnsen celebrate the second leg of United's trebleGetty Images United’s win completed their third Double in six seasons. Gicumbi will host Marines for this fixture of the league. Both sides are not very good teams in this campaign. Both teams are currently bottom of the table. In any case, I expect another one tough match for both sides. Gicumbi have advantage at home stadium. I think, the hosts will try to make a positive result. Of course, they will have to invest a great effort in this game. Also, we have Marines who's is modest team in this league. The visitors are undefeated in their last 5 matches. However, they have less potential in attack. I think, they will pay attention on their defense. Maybe this is - draw.. My pick - Gicumbi to win. Moshiri, misguidedly and mistakenly as we can now see, saw Silva as a Jose Mourinho-lite. Young, driven, intense and with a desire to bring attractive, winning football to Everton. Silva's occasional high spots, such as home wins against Chelsea, Arsenal and Manchester United at the back end of last season when Everton finished eighth, were welcomed after the joyless Allardyce months, but were the exception rather than the rule. I know UEFA and ourselves are in direct contact with the World Health Organisation and we will take whatever advice we receive. UEFA has said there is no reason to make changes to the month-long tournament, which will start in Rome on June 12, but says it is closely watching developments with the virus. In the middle of last week, Istanbul Basaksehir had a very impressive game when they beat Sporting Lisbon 3-1 in the return leg of the round of 1/16 Europa League. Thus, the Turkish team leveled the score after 2 matches was 4-4 and put the match into extra time. Istanbul Basaksehir eventually defeated the opponent with a score of 5-4 when there was an extra goal in extra time. Back on the domestic front, Istanbul Basaksehir is still controlling the race to the championship. After 23 matches, coach O. Buruk's team temporarily ranked in 4th place with 46 points, but they were only 2 points behind other teams and they still had an unpatched match. If they win this match they will have the first place in the table No wonder there is such confidence at Manchester City that they - and indeed England - have something very special on their hands for the future. Foden's stats backed up the evidence of our own eyes. He had a pass completion rate of 90. Foden set up Aguero's opening goalGuardiola has had the luxury of being able to handle Foden carefully, to guide his development among an elite group of players. The teenager's time will come once Silva leaves the club where he has achieved the status of one of their greatest players since a £24m move from Valencia in July 2010. She most recently represented Sydney FC in Australia's W-League but also played for Portland Thorns in North America's NWSL last term. Portland traded their rights to Foord with Orlando Pride earlier in January as part of a switch of draft picks, but Arsenal have acquired Foord on a full-time basis from both Sydney and Orlando, who she did not play a game for. Arsenal - who are managed by Australian coach Joe Montemurro - are second in the WSL, behind leaders Manchester City on goal difference. Having been brought to the club with the task of restoring the sense of excitement Barca used to be renowned for, Setien's side will be expected to entertain fans against Granada. But he said no-one will be compelling the team to turn on the style more than him. The club are not demanding, I am. I've never accepted low standards, no-one at the club will have to say anything to me because I'll come to work every day eager to transmit to my footballers that we have to win," he said. Paper Round’s view: Hamilton’s relationship with Mercedes does seem strong, but there had been suggestions that he was tempted to sign up to Ferrari to see if he could end his career on a high note with the most famous name in motorsport. However, the cost of his contract could be prohibitive given the economic situation in Italy at the moment. Monchengladbach will have an advantage here going by their defensive run this season, though their away form has deteriorated in the past few matches. They have no win in the last five away league matches but going by the quality of opponent they face, we believe they will put an end to the poor run. However, we do not expect to see too many goals, going by the two sides’ performances in attack. Back this to end with under 2.5 goals.</p><p> He wanted to get out of PSG. He is a Manchester United player. He is going to play every game, why are they going to Odion Ighalo? I don't understand it. However, BBC Sport's Simon Stone explained United felt they were "winners" following the conclusion of the deal and window, with Ighalo reportedly turning down a move to Jose Mourinho's Tottenham to join the Red Devils. With Ighalo, United understand that doesn't fit their long-term vision and that wasn't part of the plan, however they feel they are reacting to a short term situation which is leading goalscorer Rashford getting injured. Dynamo Dresden will play against Hamburger SV in the 2 Bundesliga of Germany on Friday at Rudolf Harbig Stadion. Dynamo Dresden finished last match as Draw against Greuther Furth by 1-1 at home and Defeated When by 3-2 in the last away game . Average 2.69 goals was Scored in the 15 matches of Dynamo Dresden this season. While Hamburger SV are currently third in the 2 Bundesliga and coming from 3-3 Draw against Holstein Kiel at home . Total 16 goals was produced in the last three matches of Hamburger SV. Hamburg Defeated Dynamo Dresden by 2-1 in the last head to head game . The only other players to score 20 Bundesliga goals while still a teenager are Bayer Leverkusen forward Kai Havertz (24) - who is now 20 - and the long-retired Horst Koppel (24) and Olaf Thon (20). Dortmund - who were wearing a special black shirt to celebrate their 110th anniversary - moved up to third in the table, two points ahead of sixth-placed champions Bayern Munich, while Fortuna Dusseldorf dropped into the relegation play-off spot. Paderborn despite being bottom in the league for quite some time right now and without much real chances of avoiding relegation at this stage they are the team which had the lead 3-0 away at Dortmund by half-time of the game earlier this season in the league although they did only drew 3-3 in the end the fixture it was a high scoring affair with 6 goals scored and to tell the truth Paderborn is really not the weakest scoring side in Bundesliga, they have tried to score and usually succeed in doing so but their defense is not that great especially against top opponents. RB Leipzig's head of sport Ralf Rangnick has also been touted as he was a candidate to succeed Moyes when he left for Manchester United in 2013. Mikel Arteta was another with admirers among Everton's hierarchy, although it now looks more likely he will leave his role as Manchester City assistant manager to take over at Arsenal, after holding talks with the Gunners. Duncan Ferguson, meanwhile, will continue in his role as caretaker manager for the Carabao Cup quarter-final at home to Leicester on Wednesday. Of course, the other big problem for the home side has been their defence. La Dea have shipped 12 goals in six games at home, while they have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last eight at home in the league. The hosts have conceded in 100% of their home games this season, while we think they’ll concede to this Verona side on Saturday. He had no other place to put his foot. A number of football matches in Italy have been postponed over fears of the spread of coronavirus. A woman from the northern region of Lombardy is the second person in Italy to die from the virus in the past 24 hours. Cremonese's Serie B match against Ascoli and Piacenza v Sambenedettese in Serie C are among those postponed. Cartagines will be meeting with jicaral and this game we have given the home team to win this game or they will record a draw as looking at the last games this two teams this two teams have been playing the home team are very good when it comes to home games and this being an away game we can be very sure with this prediction Juventus need to bounce back from the surprise loss at Napoli last weekend. They are unbeaten at home in the league this season with only Sassuolo returning with a point in the ten games they have played. Fiorentina have blown hot and cold this season but are unbeaten in four league games. Two of those have been against sides in the bottom three and three of their last five away league matches have been lost. Go for Juventus to win this game. Villa will appear in the WSL for the first time next season, and their head coach Gemma Davies said: "We wanted to finish the season on the pitch and win the league by showcasing the work that players and staff had put in to get us to this point. We put so many hours, so much hard graft and so much passion into this season that it's fantastic to have been rewarded for that. For every player, staff member and supporter, promotion to the Super League is the realisation of a dream that we've all worked so hard to achieve. The suspension will mean he has played his final game for Arsenal unless he extends his deal. I should have taken a different decision in the last two months but I didn't," he told Sky Sports. All about my contract, if I stay here or not. I have 14 days to be here and that's it. I should have tried to decide my future as early as possible, but I didn't. I don't want to use that as an alibi or excuse, it's my fault - that's it. In 1977, he took over at Wednesday and had a spell with his boyhood club Newcastle before moving into international management with the Republic of Ireland in 1986. Charlton's contribution to the game and Leeds United will never be forgotten," said the West Yorkshire club. He will remain in football folklore forever and his records at Leeds United are unlikely ever to be surpassed. Newcastle United said: "We are deeply saddened to learn of the passing of former NUFC manager and England World Cup winner Jack Charlton at the age of 85. Ligue 1 club Amiens has launched a petition "to demand justice" after being relegated from the French top flight before the season could be completed. Paris St-Germain were awarded the title on Thursday, with Amiens and Toulouse relegated after the French government cancelled the 2019-20 sporting season because of the coronavirus pandemic. Amiens were 19th in the table, four points behind Nimes and 10 points ahead of Toulouse with 10 games left to play. Where has Bordalas come from?On 29 May 2016, following a 2-0 victory over Numancia, Bordalas led Alaves back to La Liga for the first time in 10 years. But then on 21 June, just 23 days after he had secured promotion, he was sacked. For their coach, it should have heralded the start of a new chapter in his life - a life that until then had consisted of an unglamorous playing career and a 23-year-long coaching path at every level except the very top. None of the jobs that I've taken were a reality in my mind until about 48 hours before they happened. I love the job I'm doing, we have an exciting team which continues to improve. At every team you work with, there maybe comes a moment when the fans or the players have had enough of you and that's probably the time to go. I don't sense that at the moment. For me, in the next month we are going to the draw for the Euros and to do some planning for Qatar and that would be my focus. Ins: Jarrod Bowen (Hull City, undisclosed), Darren Randolph (Middlesbrough, undisclosed), Tomas Souceck (Slavia Prague, loan) Outs: Nathan Holland (Oxford United, loan), Roberto (Alaves, loan), Martin Samuelsen (Hull City, undisclosed), Dan Kemp (Stevenage, loan) Net spend: £-27. RATING: B - - - - - WOLVES Portuguese winger Daniel Podence is the one notable signing Wolves have made in January and he doesn't fill their need for a central striker, with Jimenez the only one in the squad now that Patrick Cutrone has been loaned out to Fiorentina. And while Villa virtually handed the hosts the goal that sealed victory at the death, it was no less than Southampton deserved. Villa fear worst for cup final Tyrone Mings made more clearances and more blocks than any other player on his return to the Villa sideThe two sides were level on points when they last met in December, with Villa outside the relegation zone on goal difference and Southampton inside it - and how manager Dean Smith must wish his side could string together a run like the south coast side went on subsequently. Posted at 42' Foul by Ashley Barnes (Burnley). Posted at 42' Fabian Schär (Newcastle United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Cardiff City fought back from 3-0 down and equalised when down to 10 men to deny Leeds United's bid to return to the top of the Championship table. West Bromwich Albion had overtaken their promotion rivals with a 3-2 derby win at Birmingham in the lunchtime kick-off. Marcelo Bielsa's men responded with three goals before the Bluebirds could muster a response, the first from Helder Costa and two by Patrick Bamford, including a penalty. BC Lietkabelis Panevezys vs Bourg-en-bresse [LIVE] Score [LIVE] Follow the BC Lietkabelis Panevezys vs Bourg-en-bresse Score Live & Match Result with our basketball Livescore. Eurocup Match played on 7 November ... When reality no longer seems real and the future feels uncertain, we turn to our past, nostalgia at its strongest. When something is gone, all we have is its memory. The anxiety of recent months has left us in darkness, displaced by the absence of all that makes our lives seem normal, our social constructs and daily routines. Sport does not matter at a time like this and yet, at the same time, it does. Fulham have won 15 home league games in the Championship. Fulham are unbeaten in their last eight matches. Fulham have won five of their last six home games. Cardiff City lost eight away league games, including a 2-0 loss at Fulham in early July. Fulham are in a great position to reach the Championship play-off final. We can direct them the right way. The Football Association says that, as of November 2019, nearly 2,000 (9. England were from BAME backgrounds and that, while the figure "surpasses the target set", it will "continue to focus on further increasing diversity across football". Jarnail is 58 and retired in 2010. He is now a referee assessor in the EFL and keen to work with the FA to increase the number of BAME people working in the sport. Brentford have only lost one of their last ten home league games. Sheffield Wednesday have only earned two points from their last four away league fixtures. Sheffield Wednesday have conceded three goals in all but one of their last four matches. Brentford's hopes of automatic promotion to the Championship are fading. Unbelievable header; unbelievable game! 90'+4 - GOAL! Inter 4-2 AC MIlan (Lukaku): Inter are heading to the top in style! Vecino, seemingly wasting time near the corner flag, then delivers a cross to the back post where Lukaku heads it home for his 17th goal of the season! KEY STATS Inter have won just the second ever Serie A game against AC Milan after being trailing by 2+ goals, the first one was on November 1949 (6-5). Speaking of sides who are rebuilding following demotion into the bottom tier of the Football League, Scunthorpe United have not quite had the first half of the season that their hosts enjoyed. The visitors found wins hard to come by for much of the early stages of the season and their fans would have been forgiven for fearing the worst as the club were looking like they were staring down the barrel of a second successive relegation.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page