top of page

Shared Interests Group

Public·125 members

Birmingham City VS Hull City live stream 16 January 2024

1 hour ago — Birmingham - Hull live watch 16.01.2024 Livestream TV 25 Oct 2023 — How to watch Birmingham vs Hull online - TV channels & live streams .

Arsenal have been scoring goals easily at home this season with at least 2 goals in 9 of the 10 matches so far. And in 4 of the last 5 games they even scored 3 goals. But in the last 5 games they have also conceded a total of 10 goals. This time around, they are bang on the pace at the top of the table with Barcelona after winning ten and losing just one of their 15 games so far, and Zinedine Zidane's side travel to Mestalla on the back of four consecutive league victories after last weekend's efficient 2-0 success against Espanyol at Santiago Bernabeu. Then came that piece of brilliance from Eden Hazard. Ian Wright: "It was one of those strange games and although that Tottenham rivalry is still in me, I kind of felt for them. That game against Chelsea should have been done and dusted. Spurs have to think it was a chance missed. Rank the best Premier League games of all time. Top 10 games of Premier League eraChoose your top 10 games from 13 enthralling encounters and rank them in order. They supported the team until the end and showed again there one of the best fans in the world. What happens now? Paul Pogba and Scott McTominay are no closer to a United returnAfter a few days off, United's players will head for a short training camp before the Chelsea game, which precedes a return to European competition and also the FA Cup and, potentially, an encounter with a Derby side that now includes record United scorer Wayne Rooney. Sandhausen vs Hamburg predictions for Sunday’s 2. Bundesliga fixture at Hardtwaldstadion. Will the visitors bounce back after two defeats? Read on for our free 2. Bundesliga predictions and betting tips. Posted at 79' Offside, Ajax. Dusan Tadic tries a through ball, but Ryan Babel is caught offside. Posted at 79' Foul by Lisandro Martínez (Ajax). Posted at 79' Jorge Molina (Getafe) wins a free kick on the right wing. BookingPosted at 76' Lisandro Martínez (Ajax) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Hibs invested a six-figure sum in that scheme after two high-profile incidents at Easter Road last season. In March, a glass bottle was aimed at Scott Sinclair from the same section of the main stand during the Scottish Cup quarter-final defeat against Celtic. Then a Hibs fan was jailed for 100 days and banned from attending Scottish games for 10 years for confronting Rangers' James Tavernier during a league match between the sides in Leith last term. Ujpest is in 9th place with 32 points while Debrecen is in play out place with 31 points. They are near the other teams and with a lose both of them will not be good. I think both teams wants to win however I predict a draw here. Both teams are well known in Hungary but they are passing a bad season in this season however I think they will not be relegated. Both teams have talented players and I predict a good game today but with a draw here. Both teams are in the same quality and with a draw they will remain to fight to avoid the relegation. That is why news of a potential £340m takeover featuring Saudi Arabia's Public Investment Fund has been greeted on the streets of Tyneside with excitement rather than any moral outcry. Newcastle fans have have been promised a new dawn many times before, so they are sceptical about whether it might even happen. But instead of worrying about a country's human rights record, which Amnesty International calls "appalling", many of them see it as a chance to rid the club of Ashley, who has been in charge for 13 years. Coulson's effort from the edge of the box almost produced an immediate equaliser and, after striker Gestede had levelled for the hosts, he was pivotal in the move that gave them the lead. Pears claimed a cross and threw the ball out quickly to Coulson, whose driving run down the right touchline swept Boro up the pitch quickly before his square pass found Wing. LAWRO'S FA CUP FIFTH-ROUND PREDICTIONSAll kick-offs 19:45 GMT unless otherwise stated. Key:PL = Premier LeagueC = ChampionshipL1 = League OneL2 = League TwoH = HomeA = awayr = required a replaypens = penaltiesMONDAYPortsmouth v Arsenal League One (3rd)vPremier League (10th)Who did they beat?4R: Barnsley (C) H4R: Bournemouth (PL) A3R: Fleetwood (L1) A3R: Leeds (C) H2R: Altrincham (NL) H1R: Harrogate (NL) AArsenal had the weekend off after the disappointment of their Europa League exit - they were meant to face Manchester City, who were at Wembley for the Carabao Cup final. In the end, Arsenal tired and Chelsea's pressure paid off but it still took a bad mistake from Bernd Leno to let them back in the game for their equaliser. Yes, Arsenal could have defended Chelsea's second goal better but otherwise they did not do very much wrong at the back. Gunners run out of steam - this time Media playback is not supported on this device Arteta admits Gunners need to improve 'many things' There have been three different Arsenal managers in the past three weeks, and three different voices for the players to listen to - but it felt like Arteta got his message across to them. Hull City vs Birmingham City LIVE: FA Cup updates Jan 6, 2024 — Follow live coverage as Hull City face Birmingham City in the FA Cup today. This season marks the 143rd edition of the world's oldest cup ... Ultimately, this is a match Santos should be winning comfortably. Motivated by their desire to ensure they finish inside the top 4, the hosts have everything needed to go on and win the game and the fact that 29 points separates the sides in the standings more than tells its own story. Mohamed Elyounoussi says "a lot of positive messages" from Celtic fans helped convince him to return to the club on loan from Southampton. The Norway winger has signed for next season after scoring seven goals in 20 appearances last term. Elyounoussi, 25, was part of Celtic's Scottish League Cup and ninth successive title success. I enjoyed my first year here, my family are happy in Glasgow, so it was an easy choice really," he said. One of his major roles has been to bring out the best in players by looking to highlight what is missing from their games. He has been important in the development of Raheem Sterling and Leroy Sane, as both have admitted, through video analysis and long chats in the office, as well as making corrections in training. Highlighting weaknesses in the game of any top-flight player can be a sensitive issue. Benfica have been awful in the second half of the season but there is no doubting the quality of their squad. We think that Bruno Lage's resignation may snap them out of the poor spell they're currently suffering. We expect them to play with intensity from the off and establish an early lead that will hold through both halves. Posted at 64' Attempt blocked. Tomas Rogic (Celtic) left footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Goal!Posted at 62' Goal! Celtic 3, Kilmarnock 1. Leigh Griffiths (Celtic) left footed shot from very close range to the centre of the goal. Assisted by Ryan Christie. Posted at 61' Attempt missed. Odsonne Edouard (Celtic) right footed shot from outside the box misses to the right. Posted at 59' Attempt missed. Shinnik aren't in the best of form going into this cup clash, having lost two of their last three games. They failed to score in their two defeats and the only win came against Yenisey who are 14th in the table. To reach the last eight, Shinnik have claimed one Premier League scalp, though they had to go to penalties to beat Sochi at home. From the corner, Periera plays it back it into the box and Vardy volleys it wide. GOAL FOR CITY! Mahrez threads it through to Jesus who scores on the stretch from around eight yards, he looked to be level. KEY STATS Kasper Schmeichel's save for Sergio Aguero's penalty was his fourth penalty save in the Premier League - one more than his father Peter made in his entire Premier League career. Nice will play a game today that they should win because their opponent is a very poor Brest team. At home, Nice scored goals in almost every game, so this is a great psychological advantage for them. Their form is not the best. However, they are still candidates for the top 4 teams. Maybe they'll even play in the Champions League. Posted at 120'+1' Second Half Extra Time ends, Tottenham Hotspur 1, Norwich City 1. Posted at 119' Todd Cantwell (Norwich City) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 119' Foul by Serge Aurier (Tottenham Hotspur). Posted at 119' Adam Idah (Norwich City) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 119' Foul by Serge Aurier (Tottenham Hotspur). Posted at 118' Attempt missed. Gedson Fernandes (Tottenham Hotspur) right footed shot from the centre of the box is high and wide to the right. As an adult, he was consumed by his work as civil engineering consultant and later land cultivation expert, to say nothing of many years of smoking. Though he carried on playing as an amateur, he abandoned his dream of becoming a professional striker. For 15 years, he lived in Kuwait, and he now lives in Rehab city, a gated community in the New Cairo suburb. Cardiff City have invited fans to pay tribute to Emiliano Sala on the first anniversary of the plane crash in which the Argentine striker died. Sala was flying to Cardiff from Nantes when the plane he was in crashed into the English Channel on 21 January 2019. The Bluebirds say fans can lay wreaths at the Fred Keenor statue at Cardiff City Stadium. Nantes are planning a commemorative shirt to raise funds for the Argentine clubs Sala, 28, played for. But what I think might help Norwich is what I noticed from Wednesday's games, when there was quite a lot of football being played. Things were not happening at 100 miles per hour like they normally would and the tackles were not flying in either. I think everyone's first few games are going to have the same feel and lack a bit of urgency - as if it is a pre-season practice match behind closed doors, rather than if there are points at stake - which might help the Canaries deal with being unable to rest the defenders they do have available. This is third match from Ukraina Premier league where I will bet in this round and this is a duel where I will try with over 2,5 what is for me, ok to try. So, Vorskla is interesting team who is last on the table. Team is have a lot of problems with scoring, but they will in one moment start to play better. Maybe that will be the case in this duel, so I will try with over 2,5. Odds are for me more than ok and real and I will take that. Over is really more than ok here. Aberdeen are a perfect community club," he said. It is a very well run club and they were voted this year by Uefa as the grassroots community club of the year. Eales said the recently opened Cormack Park training ground and Aberdeen's consistent qualification for European competition had been an attraction. Then you have personal relationships - Dave Cormack, who is coming in as the chairman, actually lives in Atlanta and has seen Atlanta United games and has built a relationship over the years," he said. Its hard to find much between these two teams apart though and, for that reason, we’re predicting a 2-2 scoreline meaning each team leaves with a point. Western Sydney have been in poor form but have the better side overall whilst Wellington Phoenix have the current form to be able to take something from the game. On Thursday, the German Football Association (DFB) said the season would resume under strict health protocols that ban fans from the stadium and require players to have Covid-19 testing. About 300 people, including players, staff and officials, will be in or around the stadiums during match days. The league has been suspended since 13 March. Clubs returned to training in mid-April, with players working in groups. A long ball over the top caused confusion in Oxford's back line as at first Eastwood stayed on his line, and then came out too late to get to the ball first. Wycombe forward Onyedinma had got just enough of a touch on the ball before he was flattened in the area and referee Rob Jones had no hesitation awarding a spot-kick, which Jacobson fired home down the middle. City immediately signalled their intention to appeal to Cas. They believe the CFCB was not independent and ended up being distrustful of it, partly due to the amount of secretive information the club felt was leaked to the media. They are adamant that what they consider an independent judiciary will clear them. How did we get here?Why legal battle with Uefa is a watershed momentMan City's European ban Q&A"We are ready," said manager Pep Guardiola on Friday. Jacob Ramsey replaces Anwar El Ghazi. Posted at 86' Foul by Michael Hector (Fulham). Posted at 86' Neil Taylor (Aston Villa) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 85' Corner, Fulham. Conceded by Henri Lansbury. Posted at 85' Attempt blocked. Joe Bryan (Fulham) left footed shot from a difficult angle on the left is blocked. Klopp, speaking to BT Sport, said: "It was not exactly what should happen but it happened. It was the fight we expected and the atmosphere we expected but I love so many parts of our game. It is only 1-0 down at half time and the second half we play out our stadium. We lacked in the final third. They defended with all they had - their defending in the box was incredible. Leganes have been stranded in the bottom three since the beginning of the season, but Los Pepineros finally have a chance to at least temporarily move out of the relegation zone this Friday, following some decent results leading up to Christmas. Leicester U23 and Wolves U23 will face each other in the upcoming match in the Premier League 2. Leicester U23 this season have the following results: 6W, 4D and 3L. Meanwhile Wolves U23 have 2W, 5D and 6L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. At the very least, they can rely on Messi, who has scored four goals and has four assists in his last four league games. He is one of the best players of all time, I have so much respect for him but I hope on Sunday he doesn't have a good day as it would mean we will have done a good job," Real captain Sergio Ramos told La Liga's website. Fortuna Sittard have scored in both halves of their home games 44% of the time and we are expecting goals in both halves of Saturday’s clash. Vitesse have scored three or more goals in three of their last five matches and each of those games have ended in victory for Saturday’s gusts, while Fortuna Sittard have conceded seven goals in their last three league games, which is another reason why we have backed Vitesse to pinch a 3-2 win this weekend. Players are spread across Canada, with others having returned home to Jamaica and Ghana. Two of those players, Vashon Neufville and Malyk Hamilton, both spent their youth careers at West Ham and are now enjoying being part of the "Atletico family". To have Atletico behind you is a good feeling," said 20-year-old Neufville, a former England youth international who is living in Ottawa with Mexican team-mate Francisco Acuna. Birmingham City vs Hull City 16.01.2024 – Stream and VODs Highlights and livestreams of FA Cup 2023/24 football fixture between Birmingham City and Hull City. Best place to watch the 16.01.2024 match of Hull City ... Of course during the match I expect them to forget me. Mourinho, who replaced Mauricio Pochettino, said he has spoken to Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy regarding the futures of Belgium centre-halves Toby Alderweireld and Jan Vertonghen, and Denmark midfielder Christian Eriksen. All three are out of contract at the end of the season and are free to speak other clubs from January. If I tell you that I didn't speak with Mr Levy about Eriksen, Alderweireld and Vertonghen, I would be lying," he admitted. The VAR decisions are made at a hub in Stockley Park, south West London. LIVERPOOL, ENGLAND - DECEMBER 29: Conor Coady of Wolves looks dejected following the Video Assistant Referee (VAR) decision during the Premier League match between Liverpool FC and Wolverhampton Wanderers at Anfield on December 29, 2019 in Liverpool, UnitGetty Images "I don't like it," he added. Wolverhampton 15 5 8 2 21 17 23 . Man Utd 15 5 6 4 23 18 21 7 Crystal Palace 15 6 3 6 14 18 21 . Tottenham 15 5 5 5 25 23 20 9 Sheff Utd 14 4 7 3 17 13 19 10 Arsenal 14 4 7 3 20 21 19 11 Burnley 15 5 3 7 21 24 18 12 Bournemouth 15 4 4 7 18 21 16 13 West Ham 15 4 4 7 17 25 16 14 Newcastle 14 4 4 6 13 22 16 15 Aston Villa 15 4 3 8 22 24 15 16 Brighton 14 4 3 7 16 21 15 17 Southampton 15 4 3 8 17 33 15 . Hull City vs Birmingham City stream and TV listings Hull City vs Birmingham City - January 7, 2024 - Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News and Videos :: Live Soccer TV. Everton boss Marco Silva says he is not losing sleep amid uncertainty over his future. Silva's side are 16th in the Premier League, with some Everton fans calling for his sacking after last Saturday's 2-0 home defeat by Norwich. Director of football Marcel Brands says everyone at the club "must stick together". Of course I sleep," said Silva. When you give your maximum every day, why would you not sleep?"Everton go into the weekend two points above the relegation zone, with their next three league matches all against teams currently in the top four, going to Leicester on Sunday and Liverpool next Wednesday before hosting Chelsea the following Saturday. Both teams are high scoring teams close in the league standings both with more than 30 goals scored so far but also more than 30 goals conceded by them this season, so we should really have a good game here as Kaiserslautern with a couple of wins in a row can get close to the top while Bayern II tried to keep on their attacking approach both at home and away from home and despite conceding a lot they also score a lot and are so far safe from relegation zone but would not mind taking all 3 points from this one. The area where the visitors need to improve is their defence. They head into this clash without a clean sheet in five, while they’ve seen both teams score in 82% of their away trips this term. We see them maintaining that record here, with the hosts seeing their last three home clashes finish with both teams scoring. BTTS has landed in seven of Wednesday’s last eight, so it’s our pick on this one. How to watch Birmingham City games on TV & stream live 6 days ago — Everything you need to know about how to watch Birmingham in the Championship and all major competitions. Exeter City vs Newport County predictions and betting tips as they meet in League Two this Boxing Day. Will the out of form visitors be able to upset their hosts? Read on for all our League Two betting tips and predictions. Despite only keeping one home clean sheet, Leipzig have currently got the Bundesliga's best home defensive record. They have conceded just eight goals in seven home games. Meanwhile, they have scored at least three goals in each of their last seven Bundesliga games. We feel that a 3-1 win for Leipzig is a likely outcome of this game.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page