top of page

Shared Interests Group

Public·111 members

Watch: Pharco vs ZED Live Stream 16/01/2024 Live

Below you can find where you can watch live Pharco FC online in UK. ... Here you can find out the easiest, cheapest and most convenient way to watch football live ...

But while we expect United to both score and concede again this weekend, our correct score prediction tips Chris Wilder's men to eventually emerge as 2-1 victors. Villa are winless in four Premier League games on the road, and they conceded exactly two goals in the most recent three of those contests. I cannot answer that question. He added: "We need to win our home games. Away we are not doing bad, but our home games having just one point from 18 makes it so difficult. We need to take more risks at home, we must try to manage the phases of the game. They don’t lose many balls, we need to find a way to win here. In the 60s we refused to play in it. In the 70s we called it the Mickey Mouse Cup. In the 80s we won it four times on the trot. The 90s, it was a limit of our ambition. We are record holders still but there are bigger fish now. Indy Kler: In hindsight it was not the right decision by Liverpool. It was lambs to the slaughter and I feel for the youngsters and their confidence. I fully expect Liverpool to win the Champions League again this season, can't wait to see if they use an alternative solution next year!Kakashi: Although the Liverpool youngsters lost, I'm really impressed with their performance and composure on the ball. Did you know? Rashford scored twice from three shots in Manchester United's win against Norwich. Danny Ings: The Southampton striker was a constant threat to Kasper Schmeichel and Leicester's defenders; he could have scored four goals rather than 'only' the winner. Ings was effervescent throughout but if, as some are suggesting, he has the potential to move to a bigger club, he needs to improve his chances-to-goals ratio. Ismaila Sarr draws a foul in the penalty area. SubstitutionPosted at 79' Substitution, Newcastle United. Emil Krafth replaces Danny Rose. SubstitutionPosted at 78' Substitution, Newcastle United. Nabil Bentaleb replaces Dwight Gayle. Posted at 78' Attempt missed. Danny Welbeck (Watford) header from very close range misses to the left following a set piece situation. BookingPosted at 77' Federico Fernández (Newcastle United) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. The Atletico Madrid striker went down, but the referee didn't see it as a penalty. FELIX. That was a glorious opportunity for Atletico Madrid to take a relatively early lead! Ramos gave the ball away, but Felix fires wide of the target when he should have tested Courtois at the very least. Jovic comes close! The Serbian has burst into life at the start of the second half! Modric gave Jovic another chance to run, but he slides a finish from 15 yards wide of the post. With 43 goals in 15 games so far, the Citizens are comfortably the division's leading scorers this term, though United will find some encouragement from the fact that City conceded at least once in each of their last five Premier League outings. Yesterday, the doctors told me to go see the surgeon, sooner rather than later, to get a prosthetic to replace my hip and try to go about my everyday life, as normally as possible. Unfortunately, my body has said 'enough'. I can't help my team-mates the way I would like to, nor the way they deserve. That is the life of a professional athlete. Simple. Aduriz scored 141 goals in 296 appearances for Bilbao, while he also played for Valencia and Mallorca. Pharco FC live score, schedule & player stats Pharco FC will play the next match against ZED FC on Jan 16, 2024, 1:00:00 PM UTC in Egyptian League Cup. When the match starts, you will be able to follow ... Pharco v ZED Free Football Tips & Predictions ... clock 24/7/365 to provide sports fans with the latest and most comprehensive online sports betting companion. Transparent and thorough performance analysis ... Neman Grodno is going to face Ruh Brest. The hosts of this match are in the 14th place in the league standings after seven matches. Newman played three matches at home and they won two of them and draw one. They won the previous home match against Energetyk BGU 3:0. Ruh Brest lost only one match on away and it was against Bate. They won one match and then draw twice in a row. They scored only one goal and conceded one. In this match, I see no more than 2 goals. Neman should use their home advantage and win this match The home side have won three league games this season but also lost three. The weekend saw them lose 3-2 at home to Slavia Mozyr. That was the last result they expected when 2-1 up with just three minutes to go. Then they conceded two goals in as many minutes and slumped to their first home loss of the season. Man of the match - Mason Greenwood (Man Utd) Mason Greenwood (left) scored two exceptional goals to take his tally to four in his past six league and cup gamesGreenwood joins Premier League royalty - the statsMason Greenwood has now scored eight league goals for United in 2019-20; among players aged 18 and younger, only Michael Owen (twice), Robbie Fowler and Wayne Rooney have scored more in a Premier League season. The victory took them 10th and they are 12 points above the relegation zone with 12 matches to go, meaning they can turn their attention back to the cup. Supporters have been forgiving - they last won the trophy in 1984 and silverware is a priority, with the city hoping for a chance to get the famous 'la gabarra' boat out for a victory parade on the river. Perfect. One of the best in history. Biblical. Makes me cry. Just a few of the thousands of comments scrawled by those reliving the footage of one of football's greats scoring one of the most spectacular goals in Champions League final history. Zinedine Zidane's volley at Hampden arrowed high into the Bayer Leverkusen net in the 2002 Champions League final. In truth, the descriptions above barely do it justice. He's lifted the place, lifted everyone around him and it's still early days. I think he can get even better," former United winger Ryan Giggs told Sky Sports. City could be missing the services of their own midfield talisman Kevin De Bruyne due to a shoulder injury sustained in the League Cup final win over Aston Villa. A judgement published by Fifa showed 150 rule breaches had been committed by the club involving 69 academy players over several seasons. When asked when he expects to discover the result of that appeal, Lampard said: "Very soon, I believe. Days, I think. I haven't heard any more, so I would wait and reserve judgement [on Chelsea's plans for January] until we get the judgement and see where we want to go from there. Q: There will be no more goalmouth scrambles that ensue after a keeper makes a save. A: Who cares they’re a rarity anyways. Q: Will this lack of a follow-up opportunity lead to some teams taking more risks and giving away more penalties? A: It’s possible but if it weights things more evenly it’s probably worth it. As he walked off Eriksen, scorer of 51 goals in 223 Premier League games for Spurs, appeared to wave farewell to the fans. Some fans have become irritated with Eriksen's lacklustre displays this season and Mourinho acknowledges that the uncertainty about his future has been a factor in his struggles. Fiorentina go to the game having garnered 16 points, and are placed 13th on the Serie A standings while Inter, who are top of the standings, have managed 38 points so far. Fiorentina seek redemption as they go to this game, having lost four of their last five matches. They have managed three wins and five losses in the last 10 matches and have managed just three clean sheets in the process. The 31-year-old has long stated his desire to return to his native Argentina to finish his career, and he may elect to say farewell to English football when his current deal ends in 2021. Replacing a fan favourite who has been so pivotal to everything that City have achieved in recent years was never going to be easy, but Brazilian Jesus has so far performed impressively. The Women's Super League season could be completed over a six-week period, with the 45 games left played behind closed doors at one central base. St George's Park, the Football Association's national football centre, is understood to be under consideration to host teams and matches. Depending on government advice, the earliest the campaign could restart would be the weekend of 6-7 June. But that relies on players resuming training in the final week of May. You are not young enough to be forgiven for mistakes but you are not old enough to have the experience. You are in the between age of trying to figure it out and it is flipping hard. But Chilwell's versatility is really good for England so I do not think he needs to worry about his place at the Euros. January has gone now so he needs to get his head down and kick on a gear - Leicester have a tough match on Friday against ninth-placed Wolves (20:00 GMT kick-off). Full TimePosted at 90'+6' Second Half ends, Arsenal 3, Everton 2. Posted at 90'+5' Attempt missed. Moise Kean (Everton) right footed shot from outside the box misses to the left. Assisted by Gylfi Sigurdsson. BookingPosted at 90'+4' André Gomes (Everton) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 90'+4' Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Arsenal) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+4' Foul by André Gomes (Everton). Celtic could have cleared the first half qualifier in Denmark, but in the end they stay to Copenhagen in a 1-1 draw. Last Sunday for the Scottish Championship they won 3-1 at Kilmarnock and are +12 from the Rangers. Host is again the Champion and they are secure at the leader place with big advantage to the first rival in the competition. Team is having good season, without any losing match, but they could play the rest of the matches in this league, with the young players in the lineup. That can give the chance to the teams like Lokomotiva to make it to the good result against them. Hoffenheim have five wins in nine away matches. Paderborn have conceded twice in four of their last five matches. Paderborn are winless in their last seven matches. Paderborn have scored in each of their last seven home league matches. Hoffenheim have failed to score in just one of their last nine away matches. Pharco results, fixtures - Football, Egypt Pharco results service is real-time, updating live. Upcoming matches: 16.01. Pharco FC v ZED FC, 26.01. Pharco FC v El Gaish, 15.02. Zamalek v Pharco FC. Amadou Haidara (RB Leipzig) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the top left corner. Posted at 87' Foul by Florian Grillitsch (TSG 1899 Hoffenheim). Posted at 87' Nordi Mukiele (RB Leipzig) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 86' Attempt saved. Timo Werner (RB Leipzig) left footed shot from a difficult angle on the left is saved in the top centre of the goal. Assisted by Ademola Lookman. Koge and Fredericia will face each other in the upcoming match in the 1st Division in Denmark. Koge this season have the following results: 6W, 8D and 8L. Meanwhile Fredericia have 11W, 5D and 6L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Ultimately, we're expecting Saturday's game to be a very open and exciting match. Both sides are fighting at the right end of the table and the stakes are fairly high even at this stage of the campaign, with Solihull viewing the fixture as a chance to make ground and Barrow as an opportunity to assert dominance at the top. But given the chance to offer his public support for the player in the USA at the start of a pre-season tour, Guardiola chose a different approach. Jogi decided what was best and I respect the decisions of the manager," he said. For Leroy, this decision may make him stronger. He has to improve his game and keep to the levels he showed last season. To mark that moment as the beginning of the end though would be wrong. MONDAY’S BIG HEADLINES City’s empty triumph Last night, concerned locals were reporting sights of a strange object floating over the north London skyline. Residents of Brent told local press that the unexplained phenomena started hovering next to Wembley’s giant arch at around 6:30pm on Sunday. Further investigations suggested that the object was in fact a giant asterisk. Melbourne return back from Asia so this will not be a easy trip to now go to Perth and expect to collect all 3 points. Perth have been a very good home team for most of this season and Melbourne have been a team struggling to score goal and win away from home. All the travel for Melbourne should cost them any chance of winning this match and the home team should take control and run them off their feet. Perth have a very strong team listed to play and seem good enough to go on and win the match Liverpool city council's director of public health Matthew Ashton previously told the Guardian the match should have been called off, while the mayor of Madrid, Jose Luis Martinez-Almeida, said over the weekend that it was a "mistake" to allow thousands of Atletico fans to attend. It didn't make any sense that 3,000 Atletico fans could travel to Anfield at that time," Martinez-Almedia told Spanish radio station Onda Cero. While the hosts aren’t firing in this competition, Hull have won four of their last five matches in the Third Round of the FA Cup. They are hoping to follow up that victory at this stadium from last season, while the visitors have solid league form of their own backing them up. The visitors have won three of their last four matches to climb into the top eight. Teale talks of the "cherry blossom trees in the middle of a metropolis" and downtown being "like a scene from Bladerunner, with lights and people everywhere". But, without fail, all the players rave about the warm welcome they received from the Japanese. We had a wee fan club following us everywhere," says Miller. All these wee guys shouting 'Mr Lee, Mr Lee' and I'm thinking 'I'm just the hamper boy. The players are all ready," said the Villa manager. We don't have a lot of choice with the numbers we have, but everyone is looking forward to the game. Some of my best memories of watching this football club came in this competition - my dad taking me to the 1977 cup final. I know my history about this football club in this competition and I'm excited about leading them in the semi-final. There's a real good work ethic and a drive about the players that I want to continue. The Premier League champions' players have all been given individual fitness programmes to work on at home and their £200 million City Football Academy complex is unlikely to be open for a further week, when club bosses are fully satisfied that it is safe. Paper Round’s view: Caution is clearly the safest course of action during these unprecedented times and we have seen first-hand how coronavirus has affected the Premier League, with City's own former assistant manager Mikel Arteta having tested positive. Lazio are unbeaten in all three of their home games against Romanian opposition (W1 D2), with both teams finding the net each time. They’ll be hoping to pull off a result and continue their strong recent form, but their recent outings in Europe are a worry. Lazio have lost seven of their last eight in this competition, so they need to sort themselves out in this clash. They have three wins in their last 10 matches but they are without a win in their last four Bundesliga matches. They have drawn each of their last three league matches, two of these goalless, making it three in five league games that they have failed to score. On the flipside, they have three clean sheets in their last five league matches. John Egan's early goal was ruled out by VAR, but Ollie McBurnie's powerful effort gave the Blades the lead midway through the first half. Jack O'Connell's second-half header was also chalked off by VAR, but Chris Wilder's side held on to move up to fifth in the table. Everton 0-0 ArsenalBrighton 0-1 Sheffield UnitedStruggling Southampton moved out of the bottom three with a comprehensive win at Aston Villa, who drop into the relegation zone. It keeps Bournemouth three points from safety, after wins for West Ham and Watford on Saturday, while Leicester remain fourth. Reaction to Sunday's Premier League actionIt was a bad weekend for Bournemouth before they even kicked a ball and looked like getting worse an hour into proceedings at Vitality Stadium. The Cherries found themselves six points adrift of West Ham and Watford, while Aston Villa's victory against Crystal Palace saw Eddie Howe's side drop to 19th in the table.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Michael Hess
  • Love
    Love
  • Arya Bhatnagar
    Arya Bhatnagar
  • MD Rubel
    MD Rubel
  • Frederic Quindt
    Frederic Quindt
bottom of page