top of page

Shared Interests Group

Public·97 members

(LIVESTREAM<<<) Koper VS Hajduk Split Live Broadcast 17 January 2024

Koper vs HNK Hajduk Split » Prediction and Betting Preview | 17.01.2024 | ✔️ Watch Live › Stream Link ⚡ Live Score Stats & Odds.

I don’t understand with the quality they have, the football they play. They could play proper football but they stand deep and have counter attacks," Klopp told reporters. We accept it of course but it doesn’t feel right tonight. I realise I am a really bad loser, especially when the boys put such an effort in against world class players on the other side who defend with two rows of four," he said. He had also been linked with a number of top European clubs after Salzburg failed to qualify for the knockout stages of the Champions League, with Premier League side Manchester United and Serie A champions Juventus reported to be interested. Leaders RB Leipzig, on 37, host Union Berlin later on Saturday. We will play also a match at the Netherlands league from this two great teams between Fortuna and Vitesse where we look a great soccer match from boat teams and a best soccer party from this teams. We will play the best pick for this mach a best pick over from 3.25 goals where we can look four goals at the mach what be a best chance for us can get a new great points to our order now. If we see this four goals we will can look get a be full 10 points what be a best chance for our pick. Happy and Joy! Crystal Palace v Man Utd (20:15 BST)Palace have lost five straight league games now, while United would have won five in a row if not for that last-gasp Southampton equaliser on Monday night. It's hard to go against form like that, for both sides. I just don't see the Eagles scoring goals against United, or stopping them either. Lawro's prediction: 0-2Nathan's prediction: United are absolutely flying right now. FC Luka Koper - Hajduk Split - Sporticos Check how to watch FC Luka Koper vs Hajduk Split live stream and on TV. H2H stats, prediction, live score, live tracker & results in one place. He's just been picked for the Under-21s so he's focusing on his football. Despite losing two strikers -- Romelu Lukaku and Alexis Sanchez -- to Inter Milan in the off season, Greenwood, Marcus Rashford and Anthony Martial have stepped up to deliver but Solskjaer refused to accept praise for their performances. Such is England's dominance in forward areas that he is a long way from a spot in a squad, but he showed he has the capability to play at the top level the way he bamboozled any Spurs opponent who tried to stop him on the left flank. He was just as effective moving inside and created a great chance for Matej Vydra when he slid a perfect through-ball that the Czech striker failed to make the most of. Aluminij vs Koper Live Score and Live Stream - ScoreBat Aluminij are aproaching the match after a defeat in a friendly from Hajduk Split last Tuesday. The coach and the players will probably put extra effort in the ... On that occasion Leicester were still bottom in March but won seven and drew one of their last nine games to escape the drop, only for Pearson, who took them up in 2013-14, to be sacked a few weeks later and replaced with Claudio Ranieri who took the Foxes to the title in the following season. The speed of the Watford revival has been more spectacular as they had won only one of their first 17 league games and appeared to be hurtling towards relegation. Koper vs Hajduk H2H for 17 January 2024 16:00 Football in 9 hours — Live broadcast. Hajduk Split · Review. H2H. Koper vs Hajduk H2H for 17 It's will be the first match between Koper and Hajduk Split. Head to ... Dybala, who has insisted he never wanted to leave the club, also sees more of the ball under Sarri who has given him a more central role. I'm lost without the ball, I need to touch it, I need action," he said. It's a necessity - a necessity to create something, to shoot at goal, to dribble. A goal is a goal, of course, but I like nothing more than to provide an assist. Saipa is in very bad run of form right now. They have drawn 3 and lost 2 of their last 5 matches. They have not won in their last 10 matches as well. They have not even scored in 9 of them. They have the worst attack of the league. They will try to simply draw the match by defending well. They then gifted Leicester a goal after 23 minutes as Dan Gosling gave the ball away and Lloyd Kelly made a mess of clearing Kelechi Iheanacho's cross to allow Vardy to pounce. It looked like Leicester were going to cruise to three points until Schmeichel's error allowed Stanislas to level from the spot on 66 minutes. Suddenly Bournemouth were a changed side, and Solanke slotted his first Premier League goal for the club one minute and 41 seconds later. Dagenham & Redbridge are the visitors this weekend and it is fair to say that things have not exactly been going to plan for them of late. The Daggers are without a win in their last six league games and they have also fell to defeat in each of their last six away matches in the league. De Bruyne can finish too - his goal against Newcastle last week was absolutely incredible - but I am not surprised anymore when he produces things like that, which is the sign of an excellent player; they can do it all the time. De Bruyne has created 37 chances from open play and 18 from set-pieces. He has made nine assists, three more than any other Premier League playerYou don't need to be spectacular to be effective, though, as Manchester United's Scott McTominay has demonstrated with his development into one of the most consistent midfielders in the Premier League. Koper vs HNK Hajduk Split Stats H2H Preview and - Mutating Koper - HNK Hajduk Split match stats and live score, Head-to-head records Disclaimer: Mutating.com does not operate as an online sports betting or gambling ... League positions and overall form indicates that Bilbao are the more complete side; however Los Verdiblancos have accrued 14 points from their last seven at home which evens things out considering Los Leones have won just one from seven on the road. Italian Serie C, group C. Team Padova will play at home with team Pesaro. Hosts are in top zone. They did a draw and win at last matches played. On this weekend club have a birthday (110 y.o. ) . They will play with team from the middle part . Pesaro did a draw and defeat at last matches played. Their shape is not well. Assisted by Joe Lolley with a cross following a corner. Posted at 85' Corner, Nottingham Forest. Conceded by Jonas Lössl. Posted at 84' Attempt saved. João Carvalho (Nottingham Forest) left footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the bottom right corner. Assisted by Joe Lolley. Posted at 84' Attempt missed. Harry Toffolo (Huddersfield Town) left footed shot from outside the box is high and wide to the left. results, fixtures, Aluminij v Hajduk Split live - Livesport.com Koper v Hajduk Split. Show more. Top. SOCCER · Premier League · LaLiga · Serie A For instance, whether you read an article, watch a video, listen to a podcast ... You've heard of drive-in movies? Well then say hello to the drive-in football stadium. With empty grounds greeting the return of Danish football, FC Midtjylland came up with a creative way of ensuring their fans were able to get close to the action while also remaining at a safe social distance for Monday's home game with AC Horsens. Two big screens were set up in the stadium's car parks, with supporters invited to park up in their vehicles, tune in to the commentary on their radio and follow the match. TUESDAY'S BIG STORIES Why Arteta now? And why Ancelotti at all? Congratulations, Arsenal, for finally finding a way to unsettle Manchester City. But why wait until the evening after your match against them? If you’re going to court Pep Guardiola’s assistant, the night before the game seemed the perfectly opportunity. Guests are one of the best teams so far in Germany Bundesliga, but also and in Europa League, what we could see so far, at least we who are watched this competition. So, Rangers was pretty good at the start of season, but in the meantime, they are became team who is have a lot of problems and they are just not playing good in this moment. Leverkusen, on the other side is very easy beat one strong Porto as a guests, even 3-1 with full domination on the pitch. Rangers with this form will just not have any chance. Left back Taylor, 26, sustained the injury before halftime in Burnley's 2-0 home defeat by Crystal Palace on Saturday. The initial reaction is it's not a serious one," Dyche told a news conference. We got him off as quick as we could so hopefully that's prevented too much damage. I'll wait and see what the physio tells me. We will remain in regular dialogue with sports governing bodies and broadcasters, ensuring they are in receipt of the most up to date guidance from the health authorities. AnalysisDan Roan, BBC sports editorMonday's meeting was led by Anna Deignan, the DCMS head of sport, but there were no ministers present. A number of attendees, who wish to remain anonymous, said that despite the grave uncertainty the sports industry is now facing, the mood remained calm and measured. The resolution also proposed giving the SPFL board the option to curtail the Premiership if it deems the 49 outstanding fixtures cannot be played. Dundee had submitted a no vote which the league initially said was never received, before changing to a yes. Had Dundee voted no, the resolution would not have passed. Dundee United, Raith Rovers and Cove Rangers were declared winners of the second, third and fourth tiers while Partick Thistle, Stranraer and Brechin City finished bottom of those divisions. Despite suffering three defeats in their last five away days, Motherwell has done well to score at least once in four of those matches, although they've only scored once on three occasions. Moreover, the Steelmen have scored in six of their eight away ties so far- failing to score against Livingston and Celtic. The average age of that side 21 years and 296 days. The oldest players in the Reds' side on Tuesday were captain for the night Pedro Chirivella and Isaac Christie-Davies, both 22. Harvey Elliott, 16, Tom Hill, 17, and Luis Longstaff, 18, made up the front three. Chirivella started the game with the most senior Liverpool appearances with seven. Herbie Kane had the most first-team appearances with 50, although 49 of those were for Doncaster last season. I've always wanted to get to the top," said Brownhill, whose new contract has the option for a further 12 months. It's been mine and my family's goal ever since I played football as a kid. Johnson told BBC Radio Bristol: "I felt like I was selling my son, if I'm honest. I'm very, very proud of Josh, signing him for the fee that we did, developing him in every element of his life - let alone his football game - and seeing him then flourish in to one of the best, if not the best, attacking midfelders or number eights in the Championship. The home team Monchengladbach held host Leipzig with 2-2 to help this team not be abandoned in the race to the Bundesliga championship this season. They are currently in the fourth position on the table with 4 points less than the team currently headed by Bayern Munich. In this round, Monchengladbach will be back home to host Hoffenheim and a victory will surely help the team continue to chase the top 1 and they will keep a place in the group to participate in the Champions League next season. On the other side of the line, Hoffenheim was not in good shape when losing to Wolfsburg at home with a score of 2-3 Yokohama will against Sydney in match Asia Champions League. My prediction this match could be won for Yokohama with margin score is 2 goals. Yokohama already beginning with great result due to Yokohama has been won from Jeonbuk with score 1-2. Meanwhile, Sydney will start match in Asia Champions League. Surely Sydney will be difficult to start this match due to Sydney will play on first match in Yokohama home. Moreover Yokohama always have good result in every home match due to Yokohama have yet lose since September home match. Surely Yokohama have more chance to win on this match. Celtic manager Neil Lennon has confirmed that a deal has been struck for midfielder Ismaila Soro. The 21-year-old Ivorian will arrive from Israeli club Bnei Yehuda but will not sign in time for Saturday's Scottish Cup tie with Partick Thistle. We're just waiting on the paperwork being done," said Lennon. Hopefully that can be resolved over the next few days. He's strong, technically very good, quick across the ground and hungry. While that year Liverpool went on to lose in the final, they were a fading force. This time they arrive restored to former glory and as European and World Club champions. Shrewsbury's only real hope is that some of Liverpool's big guns are kept under wraps. But Shrewsbury boss Sam Ricketts hopes his side face Liverpool's full force. Home team is became very good in last few weeks in Germany Bundesliga or I can say that they are became better after winter break in this league. Home team is in this moment in series of four matches where they are not lose, and in last match in Cup, they are beat Red Bull Leipzig 3-1 at home. I was watched that match and Kostic was great - he was also scored goal in finish of that duel. Augsburg, on the other side is Beat Werder Bremen in last round, 2-1, so it will be very interesting tonight and of course, efficient. If Messi is innocent in the Champions League semi-final collapse, it’s only fair to pardon Van Dijk for the goalless draw at Everton that saw Liverpool slip off top spot in March. They would win the next nine games. So too, sadly, would City. Should Virgil van Dijk have won the Ballon d'Or?Quick Poll1342 vote(s)YesNo Still, suppose you can’t split Messi and Van Dijk, refusing to pick between the greatest forward and defender in 2019. That's despite some setbacks over the past week, such as Salomon Kalou's social media video, which showed him flouting social distancing rules at Hertha Berlin, and the fact that 10 players or members of staff have tested positive for coronavirus. The clubs have put a huge amount of work into this though and Bayer Leverkusen sporting director Simon Rolfes assured me this week that his players feel safe now that there is testing every three or four days and temperature checks every day as they arrive at the training centre. Schalke and Werder Bremen will face each other in the upcoming match in the German Bundesliga. Schalke this season have the following results: 9W, 10D and 8L. Meanwhile Werder Bremen have 5W, 6D and 15L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Posted at 84' Foul by Joseba Zaldua (Real Sociedad). Posted at 83' Corner, Real Sociedad. Conceded by Thibaut Courtois. Posted at 83' Attempt saved. Alexander Isak (Real Sociedad) left footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Mikel Merino. SubstitutionPosted at 83' Substitution, Real Madrid. Posted at 58' Attempt saved. Sam Cosgrove (Aberdeen) header from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Posted at 57' Corner, Aberdeen. Conceded by Ryan Flynn. Posted at 53' Foul by Conor McCarthy (St. Mirren). Posted at 53' Niall McGinn (Aberdeen) wins a free kick in the defensive half. In the 31st round, i.e. the first after the main round and division into championship and relegation groups in the premier league in football in Poland, Cracovia Krakow and Jagiellonia Białystok will compete with each other. It will be a match in the championship group, i.e. the fight for European cups. Due to the equal level of both teams I bet on a draw. BGU Minsk serves as farm squad for Energetik, which is in the Vysshaya league, and they have players which did not make not the reserve squad of their parent team. They are facing with one of the competition favorite at the first round, and would hardly handle Pink on the equal level. BGU could try to defend, and avoid big loss, but even if make some good resist, team has no power to remain on the high level all 90 minutes. Having been brought to the club with the task of restoring the sense of excitement Barca used to be renowned for, Setien's side will be expected to entertain fans against Granada. But he said no-one will be compelling the team to turn on the style more than him. The club are not demanding, I am. I've never accepted low standards, no-one at the club will have to say anything to me because I'll come to work every day eager to transmit to my footballers that we have to win," he said. The last player to score an FA Cup goal against United having previously played for them was Danny Welbeck with Arsenal in March 2015. It is always strange if you play against a former team, especially as I was at Manchester United for such a long time, but it's football," Rooney told Derby's club website. I love Manchester United and I want the team to do well and win, but for these 90 or 120 minutes, I want them to lose and for us to go through to the next round. Heidenheim will host Wehen Wiesbaden for this fixture of the league. No doubt, the hosts have better team than their opponent. Heidenheim are more ambitious team in this season. Of course, the hosts will try to make a positive result. However, they are not convincing team in the last matches. They have highly variable results. Also, we have When who's is one of the teams of relegation zone. However, the visitors have the motivation to change their positions. Also, it should be said, they have two consecutive victories. Yeah, this will not be an easy task. In any case, the visitors will try to pick up at least one point. Premier League champions Manchester City got back to winning ways by coming from behind to beat in-form Chelsea in an entertaining game. The visitors, who had won their previous seven away games, led when N'Golo Kante slipped the ball past Ederson from Marco Kovacic's aerial pass. At that stage City were facing back-to-back Premier League defeats which would have left them 12 points behind leaders Liverpool and given them an uphill task to retain their title.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page