top of page

Shared Interests Group

Public·111 members

(((WATCH ONLINE))) Watch: Italy U-19 vs Spain U-19 Live Stream 17.01.2024

5:13Italia vs Spagna 3-1 Highlights & Goals HD 2019 (Under 21) · Italy vs Portugal | Highlights | U19 European Championship Final 16-07-2023 · Finale ...

Odds are dropping in this fixture on the home win as it is a chance for some of the reserves of the first team to get some playing minutes at this 4th league level for the second team, who is currently 4-1-4 at home with 21 points but just 5 points above the relegation zone, they have scored 21 goals at home also conceding 16 times so they are really efficient with 21 goals in 9 home games even though losing 4 of those home games. On his favourite thing about living in England. The people. They are so fun and always in a good mood. It's not easy to find a vibe like the one in Manchester. You have a beer with someone you don't know in the pub next to you. It [moving to England] was easier than I thought it would be. Apart from the weather, everything was easy here in Manchester. The way people in Manchester welcomed me was amazing. Man of the match - Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Arsenal) You don't want to come up against Aubameyang on a Sunday. The striker has scored 31 goals in 38 games played on the seventh day of the week, compared with 17 goals in 36 games on all other days. A Premier League first for early goals - match statsArsenal have registered consecutive Premier League wins for the first time since winning their opening two games of the season against Newcastle and Burnley. And for those who cross her, a warning: having helped raise emergency funding, including from Sheikh Mansour, to prevent Barclays Bank from a government bailout during the financial crisis, she is now in the midst of suing them for alleged deceit to the tune of a reported £1. How much is Saudi Public Investment Fund worth? Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman heads Saudi Arabia's Public Investment FundAccording to its website, Saudi Arabia's Public Investment Fund is "seeking to become one of the largest sovereign wealth funds in the world" with reported assets of $320bn (£250. Manchester United are unbeaten in 10 matches at home. Everton have conceded two or more in six of their last 10 away matches. Manchester United have three wins in the last four meetings with Everton. Manchester United have scored two or more in the last five home matches. Everton have four losses in five away matches. This is a tight contest to call considering the out of form hosts face a Betis side that have won just one of their eight away matches this term, however it's important to note that Rubi's men have improved markedly on their travels over the past month or so, picking up a draw against Real Madrid at Santiago Bernabeu prior to their win against Mallorca and draw against Espanyol. Nottingham Forest have won nine home league games this season. Nottingham Forest have four points from their last two league fixtures. Bristol City have gone seven league games without a win. Three of the last four Bristol City away league games have been lost. Bristol City have only earned eight points from their last ten league fixtures. Match between two teams on a same level in terms of quality. Both teams were even at the regular part and they are even now. This should be one of those boring matches where neither of the teams will be interesting in scoring a goal and will focus more on not conceding one, in fact this two teams were among the teams with most draws at the season especially Lamia with even 12 draws during the season. As I said this should be one of those boring matches without many chances and if there is a goal it will be one late goal, but I think that a draw is very good value here. I have picking my result based on from , The host most losses though are from Away matches 17th Dijon 14 Monaco but the 7th placed Reims was a loss at home again I compared the games that they share, I found out that though the host lost against Monaco the guest in the other hand won to them. To add St. Etienne have not been beaten in their last 7 straight clashes in Ligue 1. In the last five head to head games St. Etienne have lost just once, head to head they have drawn 70% of the games, so with the above Away to grab the three points SubstitutionPosted at 52' Substitution, Hibernian. Martin Boyle replaces Florian Kamberi because of an injury. Posted at 51' Ryan Flynn (St. Mirren) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Jack Harrison's late goal put Leeds top of the Championship as they beat Reading in an uninspiring encounter. Leeds broke from a Reading free-kick and Ezgjan Alioski found Helder Costa, whose deflected cross evaded the Royals defence and allowed Harrison to head home at the far post. Arsenal's young players are "worth the risk" said boss Mikel Arteta after they beat League One Portsmouth at a noisy Fratton Park to reach the FA Cup quarter-finals. Arteta named a team with six players aged 20 or under and they looked in control, especially in the second half, to beat a team who had not lost in 19 home games. Pompey played well in the first half but trailed to Sokratis Papastathopoulos' volley from Reiss Nelson's cross just before the break. He equalled Cesar Rodriguez's record of 232 goals with his first against Granada, broke it with his second and extended the record with the third. Messi, now 32, is on 627 Barcelona goals and counting (when La Liga restarts) - almost 400 clear of anybody else. Messi scores 91 goals in a year Real Valladolid 1-3 Barcelona, 22 December 2012Even by the remarkable goalscoring exploits of Messi and Ronaldo, the Argentine's record-breaking 2012 still seems implausible - 91 goals in the calendar year. Waalwijk and FC Emmen will face each other in the upcoming match in the Eredivisie. Waalwijk this season have the following results: 1W, 1D and 11L. Meanwhile FC Emmen have 4W, 1D and 8L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. The home team seems to be clearly favorite in this clash vs NTUPES: NTUPES has drawn the last match vs Ming Chuan by 2-2 after 6 losses in a row and has even lost 4 matches in a row by 3 goals, showing a very weak defense between the past season and this new one. Fu Jen University has started this season with a 4-0 home win and has a very positive tradition vs NTUPES, considering that they have scored no less than 3 goals in the last 4 games vs them, winning even once by 6-3 one year ago. Fu Jen University can collect a large win here. Saudi authorities blamed a "rogue operation" for Khashoggi's death. Media playback is not supported on this device Mohammed bin Salman is asked: "Did you order the murder of Jamal Khashoggi?" McGeehan told BBC Sport the "United States senate unanimously decided that Bin Salman was responsible" for Khashoggi's death. As for the power to influence Sheffield United, McGeehan says that between 2017 and 2019 Bin Salman detained "scores of senior Saudis, including princes" in a hotel and "forced them to turn over billions of dollars in assets in return for their freedom". Game for the 26th round of the Championship with Sheffield Wednesday facing Hull City in a contest between two teams that still have hopes to get promoted to the Premier League next season. The Over 2.5 goals is currently available at 1.80 and is a very interesting line if we look at the current trends of both teams. This line was covered in in three of the last four games of these two teams played and we believe that the trend will continue here. Having said that, we will take the Over 2.5 goals as the best line to take here. In the 3rd round of the south Korean football league K League 1, Suwon Bluewings host Incheon United. Suwon Bluewings lost both of their opening matches, but they could not had tougher schedule than this. They basically played the strongest teams in the league, Ulsan Hyundai and Jeonbuk. And when Scott Allan handled in the box, Clare kept his calm in front of a packed away end to send Hearts fans wild. Many of them will have ended up rows away from their seats such were the celebrations. Hibs responded by bringing on Daryl Horgan for Allan and switching to a 4-2-4, but that only allowed Hearts more space and they certainly exploited it. Sweeping forward on the left, the ball rolled across to Bozanic, who curled a delightful left-footed effort past Marciano to seal the points. He is a future leader, a future captain, maybe, of England, Manchester United, who knows?"Rashford's intervention has been part of a wider contribution to social debate by high-profile footballers. Raheem Sterling, Tyrone Mings and Troy Deeney have also been prominent amid the Black Lives Matter campaign, which saw every player from all four clubs involved in yesterday's re-opening of the Premier League take a knee before kick-off. However, as the hosts have lost just once in front of their own supporters this term, we're recommending larger stakes on the visitors in the double chance market to give a bit of insurance – a wager backed up by the fact that Getafe have lost just one of their last ten in La Liga. The win sees Gian Piero Gasperini’s side take control in the race for a top-four finish as Atalanta have 45 points, six ahead of Roma with a better head-to-head record than the capital club. Earlier, 18th-placed Genoa recorded their first away win of the season with a 3-0 victory at Bologna that moved them within a point of the safety zone as the hosts finished with nine men following the expulsions of Jerdy Schouten and Stefano Denswil. Brighton & Hove Albion v Aston Villa *Brighton have won only one of their last seven league matches (D3 L3). Villa have beaten Brighton twice this season -- at home in the Premier League and at the Amex in the League Cup. Villa have scored four goals in or after the 90th minute -- more than any other side in the league this season. The things are very clear here. Panathinaikos just received a news that they are not going to play in Europe next season (they were banned) and due to that the coach said that is going to leave the team along with 4 or 5 very important, key players. AEK on the other hand are in huge battle with PAOK over that 2nd spot the leaders at the Champions League. Not only that but AEK are one of the best teams at home and give the circumstances I don't think that guests will have much of a will to play the whole season because let's face it they are playing for nothing. in this match I do not expect goals,Paderborn is on last place on the table and they are desperate to get some win but still they lost last 4 at home so their first goal should be not to lose today and that is going to be very hard since Hoffenheim is great on the road and also kramaric their top scorer is going to play but still I don't think Hoffenheim could score more than one or maybe two goals and hopefully at the end of the game it will be under 2,5 or at least under 3.5 goals Preston vs Fulham predictions in our match preview for this midweek Championship clash. Both sides are aiming to bounce back from weekend defeats on Tuesday night. Read on for our free Championship predictions and betting tips. I had never seen a keeper use his feet so much or to such good effect. There were occasions when it left me watching some matches through the gaps between my fingers, but a new revolution had begun and Manchester City had started it. Playing from the back has now become almost an obsession but the heart of goalkeeping is about clean sheets. Ederson has done that better, and on more occasions, than anyone in the Premier League this season and with it won the Golden Gloves award. But Baer-Hoffmann added that there had also been cases of clubs using the crisis as an excuse to terminate contracts early, sack players or declare bankruptcy simply as an instrument for not paying bills and wages. He praised players at Juventus and Barcelona who had agreed to take pay cuts, saying it was a "strong signal that should be commended", but added that the example should not be used to pressure those at smaller clubs. Italy U19 vs Spain U19 livestream, H2H and lineups 17-01-2024 1 day ago — Italy U19 vs Spain U19 live score (watch full match replay and shows) starts on 17 Jan 2024 at 13:30 UTC time at Updating stadium in ... Hello everyone tipsters from this great game. For today I will take this game between Levski and Ludogorets for Bulgarian Cup. This is a quarter final for this cup. For me this is a very nice bet for today because for home team will be very hard to get some of this game. They have a lot of problems financially and I think they not have chance today. They not win last for games. The guest team have just three wins last few games and I think they will be very motivated to take a win here and I will take win for them. Haugesund started with two defeats from which they lost from bodo glimt 6-1 on the road in last game and I think they are not going to be able to recover from that so I am pretty confident they are not going to get the win in this match tonight but also it is very possible they are going to be defeated because on the other side Kristiansund started very good with a win over Alesund with 7 scored goals in last game and also a draw versus Rosenborg so I will favorize Kristiansund here but just slightly with draw no bet to secure it! Those results have rather ruined Osasuna's dancecard in Pamplona after they went unbeaten in their first six this term to bolster last season's unbeaten record at El Sadar; however, Jagoba Arrasate's men still rate as a pretty reliable proposition in attack in front of their own supporters. Highlights: Spain 2-3 Italy | Video | Under-19 - UEFA.com Browse an extensive library of videos from the European Under-19 Championship 2024 official website. Includes top goals, classic match highlights and much ...UEFA.com · Jul 14, 2023 The home side looked dangerous in attack and got into good positions as Arsenal, who saw Lucas Torreira carried off on a stretcher after a sliding tackle from James Bolton, struggled in defence. But Sokratis’ strike on the stroke of half-time, along perhaps with some stern words from Mikel Arteta at the break, proved decisive in turning the game in Arsenal’s favour. SSC Napoli has decided to revoke Carlo Ancelotti's role as manager of the first team," a club statement read. The relationship of friendliness, esteem and mutual respect between the club and its president Aurelio De Laurentiis and Carlo Ancelotti remains intact. Reports in Italy had indicated that Gennaro Gattuso is in line to succeed Ancelotti at Napoli, while the veteran manager has been linked with a return to England, with both Arsenal and Everton rumoured to be interested in his services. Nurnber is slightly stronger than E Are playing at home, but in the first round of Bundesliga 2 they actually lost 4 x 3 to the home side. I don't expect goals in this match but in Germany's 2nd division all can turn in a blink of an eye. MANCHESTER, Nov 23 (Reuters) - Chelsea's young side have made huge strides under Frank Lampard this season but having opened the scoring and dominated much of the first half at Manchester City before losing 2-1 on Saturday they will see it as an opportunity missed. Chelsea took the lead through N’Golo Kante after 21 minutes after keeping City on the back foot for most of the opening exchanges, with Jorginho and Mateo Kovacic controlling proceedings from midfield. Their two goals came from the transition. They punished us when it counted. We made a mistake for the first goal, and the second was similar - we had the ball, seconds later we are conceding. We gave everything to it but came away with nothing. Losing Steve Cook was a big moment, and Phil [Billing] couldn't really move at the end. We couldn't have a full assault at them. What's next?Liverpool host Atletico Madrid in the second leg of their Champions League last-16 tie on Wednesday (20:00 GMT) before travelling to Everton in the Merseyside derby on 16 March (20:00). We will have to rotate with all the games," he said. He's one that could start, we've not made a decision yet. Solskjaer also said Paul Pogba, who has only played twice since September due to ankle injuries, is not close to a first team return. He said: "Paul has not been part of the team training yet, so it'll depend on how he feels or when he feels ready to do that, so he's not anywhere near that yet. They would also require the agreement of the FA and either BT or the BBC if the replay were one of those chosen for live coverage. BT is unlikely to want to schedule an FA Cup tie on the same night as a Champions League game, making the whole idea of a change of date for the replay a non-starter. An FA spokesperson said: "The FA went to great lengths to create an annual mid-season player break, working closely with the Premier League and its clubs. They only lost twice in their 18 games and come into this play-off final second leg on an unbeaten run of 16 games. To reach this final, Managua defeated Walter Ferretti, drawing the away first leg and winning at home in the decider. They will hope to follow that pattern this weekend and are unbeaten in their last 19 home league and cup games over a period of 13 months. You think 'aye aye' it's one of those afternoons," Newcastle boss Steve Bruce told the BBC. I think we deserved a chance, it was difficult with a team dropping deep. It was hard going but I think we deserved it. I do believe VAR was right, it's a blatant penalty and a red card as he is over the top of the ball. There is a clear picture of a large scam that is likely to involve more people in several countries," Viborg said. Danish police confirmed that Viborg had made a criminal complaint alleging fraud, document forgery and identity theft but said no formal charges had been put forward yet. Making matters worse for Verhagen, he has been arrested on suspicion of assaulting his girlfriend, robbery and threatening witnesses, a local prosecutor said. Odds are very good for taking the over 2.5 goals bet in this one as Goa are the league leaders in this ISL league in India at this moment being very attacking minded and good at the same time at scoring goals and winning games on the road this season, saw them win 4-2 away at Mumbai City, and downside to being so attacking minded is that they have been conceding goals especially in away games. Feb 10 (OPTA) - AFC Champions League fixtures for this week Monday, February 10 fixtures (GMT) Pakhtakor v Shabab Al Ahli (1100) Al Shorta v Esteghlal (1430) Al Hilal v Shahr Khodrou (1440) Al Wahda v Al Ahli (1535) Tuesday, February 11 fixtures (GMT) Melbourne Victory v Chiangrai United (0835) Ulsan v Tokyo (1030) Al Ain v Sepahan (1450) Sharjah v Al Taawon (1455) Al Nassr v Al Sadd (1515) Al Duhail v Persepolis (1515) Wednesday, February 12 fixtures (GMT) Vissel Kobe v Johor Darul Ta'zim (1000) Jeonbuk Motors v Yokohama F. Jablonec scores most of its goals at home where they have a record of 6-2-1 this season with 22 goals scored but also 10 goals conceded so 32 goals scored in just 9 home games making an average around 3.5 goals scored in their home games, this while the guests even had the lead 3 times away at Sparta Prague recently but only drew that game 3-3 in the end as their defense is just as weak as strong they are at scoring goals. Everton have sacked manager Marco Silva after 18 months, with the club in the Premier League relegation zone after their Merseyside derby humiliation. Wednesday's 5-2 defeat by Liverpool at Anfield was their ninth of the season and leaves them 18th in the Premier League after three successive losses. Silva, who took charge in May 2018, won 24 and lost 24 of his 60 games. Everton are now searching for their fourth permanent boss since Roberto Martinez was sacked in May 2016. We’re expecting The Blades to get something from this game too. Manchester United have won just one of their six away matches this season, two of which have ended as 1-1 draws. Considering Sheffield United score an average of one goal per game at home and Manchester United score 0.83 goals per game away from home, backing a 1-1 draw looks the best option.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Michael Hess
  • Love
    Love
  • Arya Bhatnagar
    Arya Bhatnagar
  • MD Rubel
    MD Rubel
  • Frederic Quindt
    Frederic Quindt
bottom of page