top of page

Shared Interests Group

Public·52 members

[LIVE SPORT@@@] Oostende v RWDM live free 17/01/2024

19 hours ago — Live game details coming soon... Compare teams. KV Oostende, RWD ... RWDM. St. Truiden. W. 3. 0. 08.12 FT. Gent. RWDM. L. 4. 0. 04.12 FT. Kortrijk.

I predict the away team and the home team will play at full strength in the first round and the second round runs during this match... we can see that in the previous match both teams played at full strength in the first half and the second half was running but the time for the goal was very rarely happens... I predicted the score for this match was under 3 goals at the last minute running the game time .... for my own score I predicted 0-1 ... I hope this prediction can be useful for all of us and can win this game ... We have to work harder, get dirty when we need to and not rest on our laurels. The result topped off a superb week for Verona, who held AC Milan and Lazio to away draws before defeating Juve, lifting Ivan Juric's side into sixth place and Europa League contention. NAPOLI, PARMA FUME OVER VAR There was more Video Assistant Referee (VAR) controversy on Sunday, as Napoli and Parma raged at not being awarded penalties in their defeats by Lecce and Lazio, respectively. The hosts are having problems in the league in Denmark where they are just 2nd at this moment and in their only game in the league after the winter break ended up losing with 1-0 away from home at Esbjerg increasing the difference separating them from the league leaders from Midtjylland there, while they had a really easy group in the Europa League and did not even win it, drawing twice with Dynamo Kyiv home and away they were lucky they defeated Lugano twice because Malmo defeated them last game away from home and if Dynamo would have defeated Lugano at home they would be out of the competition right now. As a result of that form, the visitors have seen plenty of low scoring games this season. Just 14% of Preston's away games so far have finished with over 2.5 goals, while 75% of Derby's home games have seen under 2.5. We are backing the same again given the low scoring record. We’re also tipping a 1-0 away win, as Preston head here with 57% of their away games seeing exactly one goal, while Derby are winless against any of the top 12 this term (D3 L5). The former Manchester United forward has now scored 16 league goals since moving to Italy last summer and has scored 20 for Inter in all competitions. He was helped by some poor goalkeeping by the hosts' Juan Musso for his first, then by on-loan United forward Alexis Sanchez for his second - with the Chilean winning the spot-kick from Musso. Antonio Conte's side had drawn their three previous league games 1-1 . A meeting of the National League takes place on Monday, after the British government meets again to discuss banning mass gatherings. The prospect of a lengthy stop concerns club officials across the non-league pyramid. Skinner said: " It could be terminal really. We rely on gate receipts. If the games are abandoned for the rest of the season many of the clubs at our level will go to the wall. Two of Liverpool's lesser lights, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Naby Keita, responded with goals before Mohamed Salah completed the formalities. An injury sustained by defender Dejan Lovren was the only blot on Livepool's day, but Klopp said he was hoping it was just a touch of cramp. At Goodison Park, Everton looked nothing like the side who had subsided so abjectly at Liverpool, obviously re-energised by the fiery presence of Duncan Ferguson in place of Marco Silva in the dressing-room. Unlike basketball or football players, tennis players aren't covered by fixed annual salaries. They're independent contractors," he said. They're paying for their travels. They're paying fixed salaries to their coaching staffs, while their own salaries depend on the number of matches they win. Read the full story here 08:40 - On the channel and Eurosport Player! 08:15 - Mourinho and players reminded of restrictions Tottenham have issused their players and Jose Mourinho a reminder to follow government coronavirus lockdown restrictions after they were pictured training in a park. More importantly perhaps, Haaland's goal means there is also a four-point gap to RB Leipzig in third - who won again on Friday. After dominating possession throughout, Raphael Guerreiro thought he had scored the winner for Dortmund with a crisp volley but it was ruled out for handball after a lengthy review process. Raphael Guerreiro had this 'goal' ruled out by VAR for handballHaaland had a shot blocked, and the ball bounced on the top of Guerreiro's shoulder before he fired in. Belgian Cup 2023/2024 Live Scores, Results & Odds Oostende. RWDM. 17.01. 11:00. Royale Union SG. Anderlecht. 17.01. 11:30. Semi Download it for free! App Store. From 1.4.2023, Livesport ... well in this match I surely expect a lot of goals but still I think holstein Kiel is not going to be defeated,they are on the middle of the table with 10 points away from Stuttgart in top 3 so they will surely attack for the win and I think they have solid chance to do it despite their horrible defense at home and that is why because Stuttgart on the road has just 3 wins since the season started and in their first game after the break they lasted from wehen 2-1 on the road so Kiel win or draw Home | ELEVEN on DAZN KV OostendeKV Oostende. Sat 20 Jan|18:30 | |. RB LeipzigRB LeipzigVS. Bayer 04 Kijk live en stream geweldige sportcontent in je browser of in de DAZN app. Olimpia welcomes Cerro Porteno in round 6 of the Apertura. Both have 10 points so far but also a game at hand. Libertad has 16 points but Olimpia expects some points from the game against Guarani so they could be on top. Olympia plays the Copa Libertadores in March but Cerro Porteno already plays it and they played just 3 days ago vs Barcelona. They lost that game 1:0 and the return is in 3 days' time so rotations are expected. Olimpia will be the fresher team in this match and they rarely lose against Cerro. Santa Cruz scores for fun recently and he will carry Olympia to a win today, with some goals spared, I guess Leipzig have scored in all 16 of their Bundesliga games this season. We feel that this fixture is likely to see goals scored at both ends. However, league leaders Leipzig are likely to have too much quality for an Augsburg side who have won just two of their eight Bundesliga away games. In the upcoming game of the Scottish First Division, Dunfermline will play against Ayr. Dunfermline is my favorite in this game here. They are currently in fifth place with seven wins, four draws and eight losses. Meanwhile, Ayr is in fourth place with nine wins, one draw and nine losses. At Dunfermline, after the defeat, the last thing to do against table bottom Alloa. A reaction is definitely expected here. That should be possible against Ayr, who lost four of their last five appearances. Dunfermline, on the other hand, is the third strongest home team in the league and they should get the victory Betis also secured wins over Barca, Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid during his two-year tenure. He left the Seville outfit by mutual consent in the summer. Former Barcelona midfielder Xavi had been strongly linked with the head coach's role. He confirmed media reports that he spoke to the club's sporting director Eric Abidal and chief executive Oscar Grau over the weekend, before he reportedly rejected the club's offer,. Man City have scored 16 goals in their last six home Premier League games. Both teams have scored in five of their last six meetings in all competitions. Liverpool have failed to win their last three away games in all competitions. Liverpool travel to the Etihad on Thursday night for Premier League action against Manchester City. One more interesting, or I can said super interesting duel from England Premier league, where I will bet on goals, what is pretty ok and real for me. So, Manchester City is in this time in problems, and they just need to win in this derby. Team is lost in last match 1-3 against Liverpool, but we should not forget that they are not so long ago beat this rival at home even 6-0. Chelsea, on the other side is team who is as a guests, this season, playing with even four goals per match. Over is more than ok and real. I’d kill him,” he said on Sky Sports. He just takes too long. What is he waiting for? If you’re going to make a decision, at least do it quickly. These are huge moments for United, in terms of trying to get in the top four. I think there’s almost a bit of arrogance to it – ‘look at me, give me time’. Did you know? Alexander-Arnold's free-kick was his 30th Premier League goal involvement (five goals, 25 assists); since his debut in December 2016. This is more than any other defender in the competition. Robertson: The ball for Mohamed Salah immediately after half-time sliced the Palace defence in half and left Hennessey rooted to the spot. A further indication of what Andy Robertson has to offer. KV Oostende vs RWD Molenbeek soccer prediction, stats 19 hours ago — Live game details coming soon... Compare teams. KV Oostende, RWD RWDM. St. Truiden. W. 3. 0. 08.12 FT. Gent. RWDM. L. 4. 0. 04.12 FT. Kortrijk. There is no favorite in this duel between Aston Villa and Norwich City, both clubs are in relegation zone, and only Watford is behind them at standings. Aston Villa is in little better situation, since they will play at home ground, and they are three points above the opponent at standings, but I doubt that they will to play risky in this duel, since they collected four defeats in a row, so the worst result for them would be another defeat. Norwich City was defeated in last round against Wolves, 1-2, but round before they played a draw at away against Leicester, by my opinion, Norwich is able to stay undefeated in this duel. Plans to resume the league have been labelled 'Project Restart'. The league is hopeful of a potential 8 June restart and finishing at the end of July to fit in with Uefa's European competition plans. This would require full training to begin by 18 May. The league would also need up to 40,000 tests for players and staff if plans to play the outstanding games behind closed doors are pursued. On Friday, after their most recent meeting by video conference, Premier League clubs reiterated a commitment to resuming the season "when safe and appropriate to do so". Posted at 90' Foul by Daniel Crowley (Birmingham City). Posted at 90' Harvey Barnes (Leicester City) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 90' Foul by Lukas Jutkiewicz (Birmingham City). Posted at 86' Foul by Youri Tielemans (Leicester City). Posted at 86' Daniel Crowley (Birmingham City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. SubstitutionPosted at 84' Substitution, Birmingham City. Jefferson Montero replaces Maikel Kieftenbeld. A spokeswoman for Catalonia's judiciary confirmed that France's World Cup winning defender, 26, faces a civil hearing at 1100 CET on Thursday but declined to give further details on the case. Spanish newspaper El Periodico said Umtiti was being asked to pay 183,000 euros ($201,574) in damages to a house he rented in the Baix Llobregat area in Barcelona province. Both sides are looking to get off the mark for the season. Belshina are one from bottom in the table and have lost both of their league games with just one goal scored. Their opponents are bottom of the table and yet to score a goal this season (well at least in the right net). Confidence isn't going to be high and a bet on under 2.5 goals is the tip for this game. Leicester did go ahead but that was the only chance they had. Leicester's loss meant they stay 10 points behind unbeaten league leaders Liverpool, who have a game in hand after travelling to Qatar and winning the Club World Cup. Foxes boss Brendan Rodgers said: "We have to respect the quality of opposition we were against tonight. Technically they're on another level and Kevin de Bruyne was world class tonight. United won the Premier League 13 times in 21 seasons, including three championships in a row between 1999 and 2001 and again between 2007 and 2009. But Jenas felt Solskjaer's style of football would not challenge for titles, while Klopp's ability to build a team and improve players will see the European champions win more trophies. The one thing that sticks out in my mind is Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and what he's capable of doing with this group of players," said Jenas. The Netherlands' games will be in Amsterdam's Johan Cruyff Arena. The rest will be in Bucharest's Arena Nationala Munich's Allianz Arena will host Germany's three games - the others will be at the Puskas Arena in BudapestQuiz: Can you name all 11 European champions?So what are we actually waiting to know?Euro 2020 runs from 12 June to 12 July, with Italy involved in the opening game at the Stadio Olimpico - with the final at WembleyWith the play-off winners not being decided until 31 March, only 11 teams are waiting to find out which group they will be in. Universitarios and Santos DG will face each other in the upcoming match in the Primera Division in Costa Rica. Universitarios this season have the following results: 3W, 3D and 9L. Meanwhile Santos DG have 3W, 5D and 7L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. The young Scot has had another fantastic season and with a left foot like his, he should be scoring more goals. Did you know? Robertson provided 12 assists this season, his best return in a Premier League campaign. Midfield - Kevin de Bruyne (Man City), Jordan Henderson (Liverpool), Raheem Sterling (Man City) De Bruyne: It's always a pleasure watching Kevin de Bruyne play football and this season was no exception. Still, fair or not, this was another grim evening for Chelsea, who haven’t won in four and who a few months ago were comfortably clear in the Champions League places, ten points ahead of Manchester United. Now, they have only a one point buffer to fifth, and are only three in front of United. And as an added quirk from this game, United’s win meant that Liverpool have officially qualified for the 2020/21 Champions League, in February, the day before the 2019/20 Champions League knockout stages start. Assisted by Jefferson Lerma. Posted at 90' Attempt missed. Callum Wilson (Bournemouth) right footed shot from the centre of the box is close, but misses to the right. Assisted by Lloyd Kelly with a headed pass following a set piece situation. Posted at 89' Foul by Jan Vertonghen (Tottenham Hotspur). Posted at 89' Harry Wilson (Bournemouth) wins a free kick in the attacking half. BookingPosted at 87' Dan Gosling (Bournemouth) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. The last four matches between these teams featured fewer than 2.5 goals. All three of Real Salt Lake's group games featured fewer than 2.5 goals. Two of San Jose Earthquakes' three group games featured fewer than 2.5 goals. The knockout stages of the MLS is Back tournament are upon us with the Round of 16 including ties like San Jose Earthquakes against Real Salt Lake. We've done well to get to the final, and now we've an opportunity against one of the world's best teams. Midfielder John McGinn has failed in his bid to make the squad for Sunday's final, having been unable to recover from a fractured ankle he sustained just before Christmas. Striker Keinan Davis returned to training on Monday from his latest hamstring injury and could be available. Match factsHead-to-headThis will be the 60th League Cup final and the 57th different match-up of teams in the final - Aston Villa and Manchester City have met four times previously in the competition, with Villa winning three times and City once. rusg.brussels vs. alt. Get tickets. 2/11. 011. Ticketing: Union - RSC Anderlecht (Croky Cup). For the alt. RWDM. Wed. 31/01. 21:00. alt. Genk. RUSG-Color-Logo. Union Saint- ... Looking at the last six both teams have good form 13 points against 14 points, though overall points it's 33 points against 38 points which again I don't think IIS far just five points apart and also it is a 4th placed team against 3rd High Odds Predictions 🚀 play WIN Accumulator for today Botafogo RJ vs Madureira. Botafogo RJ. Madureira. Tomorrow - 14:00. High Odds Accumulator Tip. 01-17 11:00. Belgium - Belgian Cup. Oostende - RWDM. Tip ... For me', he says, 'it’s remembered for the wrong reasons. I did everything I could and the famous photo shows that I’m closer to the ball than his head. That’s why he punched it in with this hand. You always have people saying: ‘Oh, he out-jumped you. He didn’t out-jump me. He cheated. So to be associated with that moment' …" Peter Shilton sits down with The Guardian to chew the fat (again) over the 'Hand of God'. Reading will host Stoke City for this fixture of the league. Both teams are very average teams in this season. In my opinion, Reading are in better shape. They have two consecutive victories. In previous game Reading is won 1-3 against Birmingham. On the other hand Stoke City is also unbeaten in their last matches. In previous game Stoke is won 5-1 against weak Hull City. In any case, I expect this will be another one tough match for both sides. I expect, the hosts will try to dominate on the home ground. Stoke is not very good team away from home and for me they could lose. The Greek government announced on Sunday that all professional sports events for the next two weeks will be played without spectators. On Monday, Uefa confirmed it was the case for this fixture. Wolves had sold 1,000 tickets for the match. There is also disappointment that the match will be played without home and away supporters, as that is part of what makes European competition so special," said Wolves. The Macva Sabac players had just lost 3-1 to Radnicki Nis in the previous round, so their long string of unbeaten matches to 5 was also the 3rd loss in the last 4 appearances. Currently, the Stadion FK Macva is still at the bottom of the table with only 13 points after 26 matches of which there are only 2 wins, 7 draws and 17 losses. The opportunity to score points for the home team Macvs Sabac when facing them is an opponent with a very poor performance. On the other side of the battle line, Vozdovac is showing his braking decline, the defeat 1-2 against Partizan Belgrade brought the number of consecutive defeats for the visitors to number 6. After 26 rounds, the students of coach Radomir Koković have a record of 10 wins, 5 draws and 11 losses, ranked 9th on the chart. We gave it every solitary ounce, but we had nothing left when we needed it most," bemoaned McLean, with uncommon understanding. Similarly charitable was the standing ovation the United fans gave to the victorious Swedes, with plenty of locals still loitering inside Tannadice a couple of hours after the game. I was late getting out because I got done for the drugs test and couldn't muster a pee," recalls Malpas. The Premier League title race might be done and dusted but, with 11 games to go, at least one Champions League place is still up for grabs. It could be that fifth place gets you in if Manchester City's European ban is upheld," said BBC pundit Chris Sutton. But even if not and it is only the top four, then there is still a lot to play for and it is the only thing to be decided at the top of the table, with Liverpool so far ahead. On Friday night, the 24th round of the French championship will debut in a duel in Angers, where the local club of the same name will host Lille. In the middle of the week, Ligue 1 did not rest, the teams were cut in the 23rd round, and he, like 22, brought completely opposite moods to the camps of future rivals.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page