top of page

Shared Interests Group

Public·107 members

[streaming##] Today: Maple Leafs vs. Oilers live watch 17 January 2024

Second Half Begins ft. Bruce Boudreau - YouTubeYouTube · The Leafs Nation2.4K+ views · 14 hours ago YouTube · The Leafs Nation YouTube · The Leafs Nation 46:21

Shock, horror - footballers are nice people and do have the best interests of the community at heart," Green joked on BBC Radio 5 Live. I think it's brilliant that they've done something that works on an individual basis and they're giving what they can give straight to the NHS. Manchester United captain Harry Maguire said it had been "heartwarming" to see the nation come together "to show their appreciation to the NHS and other critical workers". Birmingham City boss Pep Clotet has left the club after Wednesday's 3-1 defeat by Swansea City. The Spaniard, 43, was set to leave the Championship side at the end of the season but said it was "mutually agreed" he would step down immediately. Birmingham have not won in 10 league matches and are 17th in the table. Clotet had been assisting previous boss Garry Monk before succeeding him as head coach, initially on an interim basis, in June 2019. Edmonton Oilers News, Scores, Status, Schedule - NHL 2 days ago — vs Toronto Maple Leafs (21-12-8). Rogers Place. EDM -155, O/U 7. Game Preview · Watch on. regional restrictions may apply. Western Pacific ... Leipzig have scored at least four goals in their last three Bundesliga games. We predict that they will do this again versus Paderborn. We feel that a 4-2 win for Leipzig is a likely result of this game. We’re going for the hosts to win on the Draw No Bet market, with Parma losing once in six and Milan winning only one clash with a side outside the bottom three. On top of that, we’re backing another narrow loss for the visitors, who have been beaten by a single goal in each of their trips this term. As a result, we’re going with a 2-1 home victory as our correct score prediction. There is too much at stake at all levels of the professional game. It has to finish, do not even consider starting the next one until this is over. Leeds United have had a horrendous time. They are a huge club and they bring a lot to football. The position they are in now, they cannot have the opportunity to get back to where they belong taken away from them. In January, he can leave on a free. In this moment, he needs to choose which road is best for him. Jose: I'm not a villain Jose Mourinho has said he is not playing the role of “villain or enemy” when he returns to Manchester United as Tottenham head coach on Wednesday. Spurs travel to Old Trafford for a midweek Premier League clash that falls 12 months after United sacked Mourinho. Some bonuses are as high as seven-figure sums. Europe's elite competiton. Paper Round's view: This FFP situation keeps going from bad to worse for Manchester City. The club are set to appeal their European ban and will reportedly hear the final decision on it in May. The Premier League side are said to be confident in their appeal process after the two-year ban from the Champions League rocked the footballing world last Friday. In the last five minutes I thought we showed some urgency for the first time in the second half. The questions should be asked. I expect better. I expect more from a team I put onto the field in the second half. Even in the first half when there were some positive bits I always expect better, so I'll always look at myself, I'll reflect and take it from there. Assisted by Nadiem Amiri with a cross following a corner. Posted at 68' Corner, Bayer 04 Leverkusen. Conceded by Dan-Axel Zagadou. BookingPosted at 66' Kevin Volland (Bayer 04 Leverkusen) is shown the yellow card. Posted at 66' Kevin Volland (Bayer 04 Leverkusen) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 66' Foul by Emre Can (Borussia Dortmund). Goal!Posted at 64' Goal! Bayer 04 Leverkusen 2, Borussia Dortmund 3. Nurnberg and Aue will face each other in the upcoming match in the Second Bundesliga. Nurnberg this season have the following results: 7W, 8D and 11L. Meanwhile Aue have 10W, 7D and 9L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. It is possible that some teams may have to give up home advantage in their Champions League and Europa League last-16 second-leg ties. That could most affect games where there was a narrow first-leg result, such as Manchester City, who beat Real Madrid 2-1 at the Bernabeu Stadium in the first leg of their Champions League tie, and Wolves, who drew 1-1 at Olympiakos in the Europa League. There are four Champions League last-16 matches still to be completed, plus six Europa League ties. He spoke of knocking them off their perch and hoped his side would be their biggest threat in the competition. England came into the tournament in poor form - beaten by lower-ranked sides Brazil and Norway in the aftermath of the World Cup. Ballon d'Or winner Megan Rapinoe highlighted the rivalry with England as "huge" going into Thursday's match, but the result ultimately showed Neville's side still have work to do. Merthyr Town will host Harrow Borough for this fixture of the league. Both teams are very average teams in this season. Both teams have big fluctuations. I think, this is a very unpredictable match. In my opinion, the visitors have a real chance to get a positive result. I expect, Harrow will try to continue with the winning series. They have two consecutive victories. Also, we have Merthyr Town who's is really better team at home. However, they have highly variable results. So, I expect another one tough match for both sides. I expect, the visitors will try to pick up another one victory. Today's NHL Games on TV: Channel & Free Streaming 6 hours ago — Find out how to watch ... Full TimePosted at 90'+3' Second Half ends, Heart of Midlothian 0, Celtic 2. Posted at 90' Foul by Ryan Christie (Celtic). Posted at 90' Christophe Berra (Heart of Midlothian) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 87' Attempt blocked. Michael Smith (Heart of Midlothian) left footed shot from outside the box is blocked. SubstitutionPosted at 84' Substitution, Celtic. Leigh Griffiths replaces Odsonne Edouard. Krasnodar is in a good position at the moment, Krasnodar is currently one of the most difficult teams to beat in the Russian league. Because at this time, the home team is getting 2nd place in the rankings with 35 points after 19 rounds. Need to know, Krasnodar only inferior to Zenit with 45 points. According to experts, maybe Krasnodar is not too prominent in winning against rivals but to defeat them is also a feat. Because in the past 19 rounds, Krasnodar has lost only 2 matches, drawn 8 and won 9. With 2 losses, Krasnodar and Zenit at the top of the table, they are the two names who lost at least the current tournament. Meanwhile, Rostov, CSKA or Lokomotiv all had 5 losses. Therefore, today will be a day without hope for FC Ufa. NHL Betting | Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Edmonton Oilers NHL Betting | Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Edmonton OilersYouTube · The Ice Guys6 views · 1 day ago YouTube · The Ice Guys YouTube · The Ice Guys LIVE They are short in midfield and need some help up front, that is obvious. I am not sure Martial is a centre-forward and James and Rashford are both kids, even if they are doing really well. Can Solskjaer solve United's problems? With 25 points from 18 games in 2018-19, this is United's lowest points tally at this stage of a top-flight season since 1989-90 (when they had 22 points). They have one point fewer than they did after 17 games last season, when Solskajer's predecessor Jose Mourinho was sackedCrouch: "Solskjaer has now been in charge of United for a year, and he has tried to give them an identity as a team that can launch fast attacks and tear through opponents. A new deal for De Bruyne? Manchester City are set to offer midfielder Kevin de Bruyne a new contract worth £350,000 per week, according to the Express. The 28-year-old signed a six-year deal back in January 2018, but the Premier League club are looking to tie De Bruyne down to a new five-year deal after another impressive season at the Etihad Stadium. FC Slutsk top the table while their oppoments are bottom of the league. FC Slutsk have seven points from their last three games. Belshina are yet to win a league game this season. FC Slutsk top the Belarus Premier League on goal difference from Vibetsk and Zhodino. They have a good chance of staying top when hosting bottom of the table Belshina. Wolfsburg have two straight wins. Werder Bremen’s 13 of the last 14 matches have produced over 2.5 goals. Werder Bremen are unbeaten in seven against Wolfsburg. Werder Bremen have one win in nine matches. Wolfsburg have conceded two goals or more in five of their last seven matches. Wolfsburg will play host to Werder Bremen when the Bundesliga enters the 13th round of matches this weekend. Fans who behave in an "unacceptable" manner towards players, supporters, club employees or referees will face a Premier League-wide ban. At a shareholders' meeting in London on Thursday, the Premier League said anyone banned by a single club will be banned by all 20 clubs. The Cheshire home of Manchester United executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward was attacked by a group of fans last month. They chanted that he was "going to die" and a flare was thrown into the garden. The total number of cases in the country has risen to more than 280 and several sporting events have been cancelled and Serie A matches have been ordered to be played behind closed doors. The return leg between Lyon and Juventus is scheduled to be played on March 17 in Turin in the region of Piedmont, neighbouring Lombardy and Liguria. Universitarios and Santos DG will face each other in the upcoming match in the Primera Division in Costa Rica. Universitarios this season have the following results: 3W, 3D and 9L. Meanwhile Santos DG have 3W, 5D and 7L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Chelmsford and Hemel Hempstead will face each other in the upcoming match in the National League South. Chelmsford this season have the following results: 8W, 8D and 8L. Meanwhile Hemel Hempstead have 10W, 4D and 7L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Wolves manager Nuno Espirito Santo: "I'm not frustrated. I think we didn't play well enough to win. We didn't move the ball fast enough. Fast circulation of the ball allows you to open spaces, but that was one of the issues today. The Newcastle goalkeeper had a very good game. We didn't produce many, but we had clear, clear chances. Assisted by Craig Forsyth. Posted at 86' Foul by Jayden Bogle (Derby County). Posted at 86' Amari'i Bell (Blackburn Rovers) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Goal!Posted at 85' Goal! Derby County 3, Blackburn Rovers 0. Chris Martin (Derby County) converts the penalty with a right footed shot to the bottom left corner. Assisted by Mateo Kovacic. Goal!Posted at 63' Goal! Chelsea 1, Arsenal 1. Gabriel Martinelli (Arsenal) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the centre of the goal. Assisted by Shkodran Mustafi following a fast break. Posted at 63' Corner, Chelsea. Conceded by Matteo Guendouzi. BookingPosted at 59' Andreas Christensen (Chelsea) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. San Carlos will against New York City in match International club friendly. San Carlos always can make score on last 3 match in league with total score is 7 goals. Meanwhile New York City also make score on last 4 match in International club friendly with total score is 5 goals. Therefore, my prediction this match could be the end score is over 2.5 goals due to both team always make score on last 3 match. Moreover both team have character playing is attack. Beside that San Carlos on last 3 match in the home have average score is 2 goals. Likewise New York City on last 3 away match have average score is 1 goal. Therefore, if total average score on both team will happen that score could be 2.5 goals. I didn't know too much about it, to be honest," Howe told reporters. It's not like we were looking for some wizardry to come in and make a difference to us. I think it's something that's just happened, a little bit by coincidence, but if there is some magic to be had we'll certainly take it. I should lie, but I've never actually seen a Harry Potter movie, so I apologise. Only 33% of Pacos Ferreira’s home games have produced over 1.5 goals and the hosts have kept clean sheets in 33% of their home games, while Vitoria Setubal have failed to score in 80% of their away games 50% of Pacos Ferreira’s home games have produced exactly one goal as have 40% of Vitoria Setubal’s away games. A majority of Vitoria Setubal’s defeats had a 1-goal margin and we expect that trend to continue this weekend. Premier League clubs Aston Villa and Brighton have donated hundreds of meals to local homeless charities after this weekend's fixtures were postponed. Elite football in Britain was suspended on Friday until 3 April due to the spread of coronavirus. Food had already been prepared for supporter kiosks and hospitality lounges at games across the UK. Villa and Brighton have ensured it will not go to waste while Championship side Fulham made a similar gesture. They believe that Manchester United and Chelsea will face off for Jadon Sancho, Borussia Dortmund’s forward. Manchester City have a 20% sell-on clause, and the 19-year-old England international would cost around £100 million. Neither United nor Chelsea could afford that figure this winter and could come back with more cash in the summer. Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Edmonton Oilers - NHL 24 - YouTube Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Edmonton Oilers - NHL 24 - YouTubeYouTube · D-Man Thomas14 hours ago YouTube · D-Man Thomas YouTube · D-Man Thomas A home supporters group displayed signs that read "Brigate Verde" - along with a white star - which bore a resemblance to Italian left-wing organisation Brigate Rosse. Another flag depicted Fascist dictator Benito Mussolini hanging with the slogan "Follow Your Leader. UEFA rules prohibit "provocative messages that are of a political, ideological, religious or offensive nature". With Neymar and Marco Veratti suspended and Thiago Silva missing with injury, PSG got off to the perfect start when midfielder Pablo Sarabia steered a mis-hit shot from Marquinhos past Runar Runarsson in the third minute to give them the lead. Mbappe added a second in the 74th minute, timing his run perfectly to collect Julian Draxler's through ball before rounding Runarsson and slotting the ball through the arms of the diving goalkeeper. Mirebalais will go head to head with Racing Club Haitien fc this evening in Haiti, the hosts have great percentage of winning against their opponent, they have won four games and lost only two games, there is no draw recorded in last six matches they have meet. There were no more details on where they had gone. But dozens of Eritrean athletes have refused to return home or disappeared while competing abroad over the past decade, often in a bid to claim asylum. Thousands of Eritreans flee their small Horn of Africa country every year, citing political repression and lengthy military conscription. Edmonton Oilers Live & Upcoming ; Tomorrow @ 6:00 PM. Oilers Broadcast: Toronto @ Edmonton (Available outside Leafs region) ; Tomorrow @ 6:00 PM. Leafs Broadcast: Toronto @ ... Danish top league. Team OB will host team Lyngby. Both teams are playing in group 1. My bet here on guests with AH + 0.75. Hosts are more higher in the table. Difference between them just 6 points. OB are coming after 2 wins. But team OB has a big problem with some their main players. And guests have a good chance to get some points in this meeting. Last year team Lyngby has won h2h match with score 4:3 . So, draw is possible here. I recommend to try this bet with me for a good odds in this game ! Posted at 87' Attempt saved. Borja Iglesias (Real Betis) right footed shot from a difficult angle on the right is saved in the bottom right corner. BookingPosted at 86' Mikel San José (Athletic Club) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 86' Attempt missed. Wilfrid Kaptoum (Real Betis) right footed shot from outside the box misses to the right. MONDAY’S TOP HEADLINES Jose Mourinho has confused siege mentality with just moaning Tottenham are in an injury-based pickle. They have lost two of their most important players. Harry Kane and Son Heung-min. A tough gig, that. Now - a public service reminder - Manchester United won the Champions League with a midfield that consisted of not Paul Scholes or Roy Keane but David Beckham and Nicky Butt - now that is, excuse the hyperbole, a genuine personnel crisis. Barcelona currently sit two points clear at the top of La Liga, but Rakitic has played an intermittent role in this year’s campaign, starting only 10 of Barcelona’s last 27 La Liga matches. Last year was the best of the six I've had here and I was annoyed with how I was treated. I was very surprised and I didn't understand it. The results have not been the best and I haven't played much, that is why I felt hurt," he said. Napoli have turned their season around and are up to sixth in Serie A. They lead Inter 1-0 from the away leg so will be confident of making it through to the Italian Cup final. With seven wins from their last nine games, Napoli are in good form and can make home advantage pay here. Inter got past Ludogorets Razgrad in the Europa League but have seen their form in Italian football dip of late. Go for a home win. NHL on CBC Sports - NHL news and opinion Follow the National Hockey League on CBC Sports for the latest on the Canadian teams. Watch Hockey Night in Canada live on CBC Gem - it's free!

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page