top of page

Shared Interests Group

Public·97 members

Istra vs Radnički NB live watch 17.01.2024

Radnički NB. 11/01 · LossL. 1. -. 3. Gorica Varazdin. 15/12 · DrawD. 0. -. 0. Gorica Istra ... 21. Watch on OneFootball. NIFL Premiership. Icon: Linfield.

Nice will be hoping to at least get a point against Olympique Lyon in this encounter. They are presently 5 league games undefeated, with 3 draws and 2 won games in their last 5 league games they enter this game, presently 12th in the league table with 29 points from 21 games, they have won all season 8 games, 5 ended in draw while 8 games was lost. In their last 10 games they have scored at least 1 goal, and I believe that they will get a goal here today. A few fans headed for the stairs with their side 3-0 down after half an hour but the majority stayed with their team to the end and cheered loudly when Anwar el Ghazi scored their injury-time consolation from the penalty stop. But, with a Financial Fair Play issue hanging over them if they return to the Championship after a single season in the top flight, it looks like being a busy couple of weeks for Villa as they try to bolster Dean Smith's squad. Mat Ryan tries a through ball, but Yves Bissouma is caught offside. Posted at 87' Corner, Brighton and Hove Albion. Conceded by Aaron Wan-Bissaka. SubstitutionPosted at 87' Substitution, Brighton and Hove Albion. Solly March replaces Aaron Connolly. Posted at 86' Attempt saved. Daniel James (Manchester United) right footed shot from the left side of the box is saved in the top centre of the goal. Assisted by Andreas Pereira. I'd love to have played with him. The way he sees the game is different. He's had a brilliant season with 13 goals and 20 assists in 35 league appearances. Scores, creates and his set-piece delivery is brilliant too - he can do everything. Danny Murphy: Sadio Mane (1) Sadio Mane's 18 Premier League goals for Liverpool in 2019-20 have earned his side 18 points - only Arsenal's Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (20) and Raul Jimenez of Wolves (19) have won more points with their goals this seasonHenderson deserves it for what he has done in so many respects; he is Liverpool's captain, and is a leader on and off the pitch. If it's not possible, it's not possible. For me the great thing is that we're all together on this at the club. There's nobody to blame and say you could do better than you did. We don't want a striker to just help us now, to be useful for us. We want a striker to be good for our future, possibly to play with Harry Kane together in the future. Unfortunately, Marco felt something after training," Tuchel told a news conference, without elaborating on the nature of the injury. He will not be with the squad tomorrow. All the others are available. That includes Brazil forward Neymar, who is fit despite feeling some groin pain after PSG's 2-2 Champions League draw at Real Madrid on Tuesday, Tuchel added. Lazio will against Hellas Verona in match Italy Serie A on tonight. My prediction this match could be win for Lazio with margin score is 2 goals. Lazio have fantastic record on last 10 match in league due to Lazio have won in 9 match and 1 match is draw. Meanwhile, Hellas Verona have not good result rather than Lazio due to Hellas Verona only have won in 5 match, 2 match is draw and 3 match is lose. Therefore, I think that Lazio can defeat Hellas Verona on this match with margin score is 2 goals due to Lazio have top scorer that is Ciro Immobile and surely Lazio have more chance to win on this match. HNK Gorica vs Radnički NB Live Broadcast 11 January 2024 6 days ago — HNK Gorica vs Radnički NB Live Broadcast 11 January 2024 12 hours ago — Live Calendar · Statistics · Results · Sport · Event View · Live ... Today will be played 1 friendly international game. Rivals will be the national teams of Bulgaria and Belarus. This match is not at official calendar of UEFA and FIFA and both teams will be without their stars. The King Power Stadium is amazing and if we can get that support from the fans, hopefully we can get the result. A 2-1 defeat by third-placed Manchester City on Saturday reduced the gap between the two teams to one point and with Leicester 10 points behind Liverpool, Rodgers said he was not thinking about the title race. Villarreal chances for Europa league next season are not so high after they lost 2 straight games from the athletic Bilbao and Atletico Madrid but still tonight I expect from them to be able to beat leganes!leganes is team in relegation zone and I think they will stay there to the end of the season because they don't have quality to avoid relegation, they have 0 wins on the road this season and el madrigal is not good place to chase for that win, in first game this season villareal destroyed leganes with 0-3 victory and I surely expect another win tonight Watford are set to become the third Premier League club to agree wage deferrals with their first team squad. Earlier this month, Southampton and West Ham confirmed their players would defer part of their salaries because of the coronavirus pandemic. Arsenal players are set to take a 12. Chelsea's will reportedly agree to a 10% decrease in salary. In addition to the players, Watford’s senior management and executives are also expected to agree to deferrals. Wilson, who says "poor sleep was always an issue" for him as a player, has worked with Premier League club Sheffield United in the past and helped out Lincoln City last season. He has also worked alongside Formula 1 racing team Red Bull and with drivers such as 2007 world champion Kimi Raikkonen, as well as clients in the NBA. So what are his top tips when hitting the pillow?Change the bedding - temperature regulationWilson began his work at Rotherham United holding seminars and drop-in clinics to get to know the players. What is most intriguing is that Chelsea fans have been quite up and down with him and now it's Spurs at home, which is the ultimate for Chelsea. In Chelsea fanzines they don't actually write the words "Spurs" - they do dashes in between and if players have played for Chelsea then go to Spurs they don't get their name. They get dashes as well. It's a serious rivalry, much more than Chelsea and Arsenal, so the reception will be very interesting. When Lampard was appointed it was supposed to be a long-term project, not a one- or two-year experiment to see what might happen. He has already achieved the first phase of the project; he has blooded a handful of academy products into the first-team set-up. So far, so good. Mason Mount of Chelsea FC celebrates with team mate Tammy Abraham and Willian after scoring goal during the Premier League match between Chelsea FC and Aston Villa at Stamford Bridge on December 4, 2019 in London, United Kingdom. Two goals in the last ten minutes saw Chelsea come from behind to stun Arsenal and take a 2-1 victory as Mikel Arteta's home managerial debut ended in a cruel defeat. Video - Euro Papers: Klopp the 'preferred' choice for Barcelona01:35 PLAYER RATINGS Arsenal: Leno 4, Maitland-Niles 5, Chambers 6, Luiz 6, Saka 6, Guendouzi 6, Torreira 7, Nelson 7, Ozil 7, Aubameyang 8, Lacazette 6. Jonny Evans celebrates his goal against Aston Villa - it was the 32-year-old's first of the season, and the second time he has found the net for Leicester since his £3. West Brom in the summer of 2018You don't see anything flash from Jonny, because he will sense any danger before it happens and find a solution long before a last-ditch tackle is needed. As I pointed out on MOTD2, he often does things that do not count towards his defensive statistics as a tackle or block, but still solve the problem. <strong>Atalanta vs Juventus prediction</strong> arrives ahead of the 13th round of the Italian Serie A match at Stadio Atleti Azzurri d’Italia in Bergamo. I believe that upon us is a tight fight, where the defending champion meets with the real scoring machinery, so be sure to read my full match preview to get the best betting tips and correct score predictions for this game. Bull scored in the first leg at Molineux, as Wolves took a 2-1 lead into a dramatic second leg at Burnden Park. Bolton striker John McGinlay took it to extra time, before appearing to punch Bull's strike partner David Kelly in the face. He only received a yellow card, then scored again to send Bolton to Wembley, where they beat Reading to win promotion. Steve Bull scored 306 goals for Wolves before retiring in 1999"Bolton and John McGinlay were a thorn in our side," said Bull. The hosts should prove stronger here, been bad on betting on teams to win by more than one goal difference and I am tempted to take the -1.5 AH on the hosts here as the guests are very weak in this start of the season and even last season when they were bigger they lost here with no less than 3-0 in the end so quite an easy win for the hosts back than this while odds are good on the home win as Altinordu is a bit weak in this start of this season but has a couple of wins at home. The hosts have a sturdy record at home this term, having conceded less than a goal per game on average in front of their own fans. However, their record here has been boosted by the fixture list, with all of the current bottom four already visiting this ground. Wednesday have kept six home clean sheets, four of them against the bottom four. Hosts may be newly promoted but remain unbeaten after 3 games played by them this season as they drew both away games at two other newly promoted sides first a 2-2 draw at Lokomotiv Pamir and a strange game last round at Dushanbe 83 as odds before the game switch from 2.00 for the away win to 1.30 for the home win and still it ended just a 0-0 draw in the end but very strange odds movement in that one. They reacted, they were proactive and they didn’t try and make excuses. They efficiently identified holes in their team and went out and spent big to bring in Allison and Virgil van Dijk to complete what is now an elite defenc0e, as well as adding the likes of Fabinho and Naby Keita to their midfield. Rangers fans remain optimistic' - analysisFormer Northern Ireland and Motherwell centre-half Stephen Craigan on BBC Radio Scotland's SportsoundOf course Sunday was a huge disappointment for Rangers, but they look as if they are back to where they should be. They seem to be on the right track with a manager who has class and charisma, is world renowned and he is certainly making strides while making mistakes as he goes. This season, Liverpool have moulded themselves into a team capable of grinding out victories even when they don’t necessarily deserve them. This, many say, is the hallmark of a great team, and they continued in that vein in midweek with a 2-0 win at Salzburg to send them through to the Champions League knockout stages. Admira is in 11th place with 9 points and they are equal with Tirol that is in the last place. Mattersburg is in 10th place with 10 points and as they seems they are playing to avoid the relegation. This is their first objective than maybe they will play to take a place for Europa League play offs because the distance is not to big. Only 3 points is far from Altach the away team Mattersburg. NK Istra 1961 - Radnicki Beograd 17.01.2024 1 day ago — NK Istra 1961 - Radnicki Beograd live score 17.01.2024 today match results ? livescores Match and teams' info. NK Istra 1961 vs Radnicki ... Very nearly a huge diplomatic incident. Scotland fans during a 2004 World Cup qualifier in Chisinau, MoldovaHappy 21stAnonymous (Warsaw)We were over in Warsaw and went out to enjoy all that the place had to offer. When the pub closed, me and my pals went looking for a nightclub. After finding what we thought was just the very place, the doorman said something to me in Polish and I just nodded at him, not understanding a word of it. After taking this season's goal tally to 21 in 29 games, Ilicic and his team-mates celebrated in the empty stadium, holding a T-shirt which read 'Bergamo, this is for you, don't give up'. This time there was no welcoming party in Bergamo. The club had urged fans to stay at home. We were happy for an hour before we went back to talking about Bergamo," said Dutch midfielder Marten de Roon. I never thought I'd have to deal with a situation like this. We're not really going to see more accurate forecasting about when we can get on the pitch until the end of April" he said. In Germany, if you look at discussions about coming back in May, that's probably a direct result of some very clear thinking from their government because they're doing 50,000 tests a day. In this country we're doing 10,000 per day, although the government are targeting 100,000 each day by the end of the month. It's a game that will become legendary for the fans. We're back in the best eight sides in Europe and have beaten an extraordinary opponent. Barcelona have Messi, we have Oblak' Only v Bayern Munich in May 2016 (nine) has Jan Oblak made more saves in a Champions League game than against Liverpool (eight)Simeone has been in charge of Atletico since 2011 and, remarkably, has only lost a tie in the knockout stages of the Champions League since at the hands of Cristiano Ronaldo. Crouch: I remember one particular scenario when I have gone to Portsmouth. I thought 'I'm not going through this again where I sign for a new club and don't score for so many games'. Jermain Defoe went round two, chipped the goalkeeper, hit the crossbar and it bounced down. I headed it in, it was close whether it was already over the line, but I ran to the fans so everyone knew it was my goal. Jermain was celebrating the goal as well. But if you fancy backing Eddie Howe's men to spring another surprise, Harry Wilson likes being on the road as five of his six league goals have come away from home this season. Stack up on Reds in top v bottom clashLeague leaders Liverpool host bottom club Watford at Anfield in the early kick-off on Saturday, and all signs point to a comfortable victory for the Reds. Jurgen Klopp's men have not dropped a point at home so far this season and they have won six of their last seven Premier League games against the Hornets, scoring 25 goals and conceding just four. Erzgebirge AUE are safe at the 9th place with 41 points and they are going to finish around there as there are only 4 rounds until the end of the season so they cannot go up for sure and they don't have to worry about relegation for sure now.St. Pauli on the other hand are in need of points. They are at the 13th place with 35 pts (only 3 more than When and 5 more then Karlsruher who plays their match also today) so they have to won today in order not to put their survival at risk at the same end. I have always wanted to be here and another five-and-a-half years means a lot to me and a lot to my family. Some reckon he might even be the best of the bunch. IN OTHER NEWS Life can be tough in the non-leagues. Income is tight, pitches are bad and. Love Island villa. The Warm-Up was watching last night’s episode (purely for research purposes you understand) and can confirm that Oxford City might have Tapp back quicker than he might have hoped after he decided to drop the bombshell on day one that he has a foot fetish. Yakou Meite (Reading) left footed shot from the centre of the box to the top left corner. Assisted by Jordan Obita. Posted at 114' Attempt missed. John Swift (Reading) right footed shot from outside the box is just a bit too high from a direct free kick. Posted at 113' Foul by Marlon Pack (Cardiff City). Posted at 113' Andy Rinomhota (Reading) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 112' Attempt missed. Onana had a scan on a hamstring injury suffered in training on Saturday and was given the all-clear to play in Tuesday's Group H game at the Amsterdam Arena, where Ajax still need a draw to guarantee progress to the last 16. Promes has not recovered from a calf injury suffered on Friday when leaders Ajax, surprisingly, lost 2-0 at home to Willem II, losing their season's unbeaten league record although they remain three points clear at the top. They have eight losses, two wins and four clean sheets in the last 15 matches while they have not scored more than one goal in their last eight matches. They have actually scored more than a goal in just two of the last 15 matches they have played. Whereas they have shown great improvement defensively in the last two matches, Amiens have not scored in the two matches and they are without a win in their last three home matches. There are also FA Cup, Champions League and Europa League matches to factor in. Premier League chiefs and the clubs will meet to discuss the options next week. They are not numerous, though. Stopping the season and declaring the current standings as final would be hugely controversial. While few would begrudge Liverpool a first title in 30 years - they are 25 points ahead of their nearest rivals - the relegation places are too close to call. Posted at 90'+1' Jon Gallagher (Aberdeen) wins a free kick in the defensive half. BookingPosted at 90' Jeremie Frimpong (Celtic) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 90' Foul by Jeremie Frimpong (Celtic). Posted at 90' Attempt missed. Jeremie Frimpong (Celtic) left footed shot from the centre of the box is too high. Posted at 86' Boli Bolingoli-Mbombo (Celtic) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Tottenham's Son Heung-min described his recent military service as "tough" and added that he is almost at peak fitness for the restart of the Premier League. The 27-year-old forward performed three weeks mandatory service in South Korea in April, after recovering from surgery on a fractured arm. It's been a very busy three months," Son told the Spurs website. I don't know how the people [with me] felt, but for me the three weeks have been long, but a good experience. He's come through the last two days on the field very well and I'm very confident he'll be involved. Rodgers, who won two Scottish Cups and three League Cups during his stint at Celtic, is hoping to guide Leicester to their first cup final in 20 years. It's a wonderful opportunity for us," he added. We've just got to stay calm.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page