top of page

Shared Interests Group

Public·104 members

Atromitos vs AEL live online 16 January 2024 Live Stream

Atromitos Athens vs AEL Larisa live score (and video online live stream) starts on 2010/01/17 at 04:30:00 UTC time in Greek Super League.

They have won 17 games in a row - one shy of Manchester City's record - and kept 10 clean sheets in their past 11 games. The result also means 76 points after 26 games is the best record at this juncture in the history of Europe's top five leagues - something even the continent's great sides including La Liga's Barcelona, Juventus of Serie A, Bundesliga's Bayern Munich and Ligue 1's Paris St-Germain were unable to achieve. Looking at the last six both teams have good form 13 points against 14 points, though overall points it's 33 points against 38 points which again I don't think IIS far just five points apart and also it is a 4th placed team against 3rd Basel have a good lead going to this game and there is a feel that this tie is over. While APOEL would like to get something off it, their away form remains a big impediment. They have not conceded heavily away from home but they have been rare scorers away from home. In seven of their last nine matches, APOEL have not scored though in Europa League, they have scored six in the last five matches, but won only one. While Basel up their game when playing in Europe, they have had challenges keeping clean sheets at home; they have none in the last three. We feel APOEL, coming with nothing to lose, will go out to attack and could get a goal. We are backing this to end 3-1 in Basel’s favor. It's poor Start from Smolevichi this season as they are currently Winless in The Vysshaya Liga ( 3W , 3D ) . On The other Hand, Energetic BGU won three in row at starting of the season but now they are currently on losing run of three games. However Smolevichi has better head to head record against Energetic BGU, won all the last three. Five of the last six matches of Smolevichi produced less than 2.5 Goals. Also All the last seven head to head matches between these two teams produced less than 2.5 Goals. So Expecting less than 2.5 goals in this match . Live Stream and VODs - AEL Larisa vs Atromitos Athens Dec 6, 2023 — Live stream of the match AEL Larisa vs Atromitos Athens from 06.12.2023. There are no available live streams or replays of this match. Barnes (Burnley) 5 D. Ings (Southampton) R. Jiménez (Wolves) Bernardo Silva (Manchester City) C. Pulisic (Chelsea) C. Wilson (Bournemouth) C. First-half goals from Son Heung-min and Lucas Moura and another after the break from Harry Kane -- his 175th for the club -- inflicted West Ham's fifth league defeat in seven games and piled more pressure on manager Manuel Pellegrini whose side sit close to the drop zone. He joined Phoenix Arizona, whose co-owners include Chelsea legend Didier Drogba, in December. I felt disillusioned with life at Leicester and I knew I was not going to get a chance under Claudio Ranieri, who was the manager back then," Barmby, 25, says. I would not be surprised if, in the next few years, Phoenix ends up in MLS, so I signed because I want to be part of that journey, even if I only experience the beginning of it. Plans to resume the Premier League season will step up this week in what has been labelled "Project Restart" with some clubs returning to training on Monday. Ridsdale said that EFL clubs have been told to "potentially" prepare for a return to training on 16 May but believes it may be a struggle for some clubs to survive if football finances are not more evenly shared. I'm not suggesting that the Premier League give up all their riches, I'm saying merely a smoother distribution to make sure the game as a whole - which is very important throughout the whole country - and all clubs survive," he said. English Championship. Team Blackburn Rovers will play at home with team QPR. Hosts coming after victory with Sheffield U. They won 5-0 there. There shape is not bad. QPR lost lost their 3 away matches. But there they scored 4 goals. Their attack is not bad. Last h2h match was ended how 2 -4. QPR won this match on their own ground. Both teams play open and spectacular football. I predict here open match again. My bet over 2.5 goals in this meeting. I recommend to try this bet with me for good odds. Also host will be without two main defenders . Is money the only reason to complete the season?Ruud Gullit: In Holland, most of the money from the TV rights has already been paid and the figures are nowhere near as big as they are in the Premier League anyway. So the clubs will not get in as much trouble without it. But, because they don't have the income from games - the revenue from fans who are buying beer and all these kind of things - that is something they are going to miss. In fact, Derby have one loss in the last 16 home matches, while the entire 18 home games this season, they have lost just two and won 10. They have scored less than two goals in six of their last nine Championship matches at home. In 17 league matches at home, they have failed to score in just two. Derby have lost twice in a row to Fulham but the London side has won just once in seven visits to Derby County. Coming into the season under the threat of relegation on the average points table after some poor recent campaigns, Newell's looked to have pulled off a masterstroke in appointing ex-Talleres boss Frank Kudelka. Indeed La Lepra started the season in excellent shape, losing just 1 of their first 9 matches but some concerning performances have since started to creep in. BATTLE FOR SUPREMACY A rather more meaningful clash involving Ronaldo is the relentless battle for supremacy he plays out with Lionel Messi for the ‘GOAT’ status. The pair have been in their own league for years with this rare ability to maintain their unrivalled quality on a consistent basis. They have etched their names into folklore of the modern game. Years ago, we didn't have the advantages of having our own training facility, but ultimately it's down to the group of players and how much England is part of their lives and how important it is for them to win. Have you developed and grown as a manager over the last few years?I heard Jose Mourinho the other day say that he will make mistakes but not the same mistakes that he's made in the past. That's the life of a coach. In the end his moment came, and how. We were all over the place' - reaction Media playback is not supported on this device Kilmarnock boss Dyer 'absolutely buzzing' after Rangers win Kilmarnock manager Alex Dyer: "I'm just happy that we showed what we can do after showing Rangers too much respect in the first half. If someone says 'that reminds me of a Steve Clarke team', I'll take that all day. I learned so much from the gaffer. Player contracts, some of which end in June, could be an issue although world governing body FIFA has said it is looking into possible 'dispensations'. The problems facing Premier League clubs, who are among the rich elite of the world game, are minor compared to those facing lower league teams. They now face cash-flow problems with no ticket revenue. Real Madrid supporters have booed all of the very best players and Bale put in a good display when he came on. He just needs to focus on working hard on the pitch," added the French coach. It's not about whether I understand the boos or not, we need our fans on our side and so does Gareth, just like every other player. AE Larissa vs Atromitos Athinon live score, H2H and lineups AE Larissa Atromitos Athinon live score (and video online live stream) starts on 3 May 2020 at 12:00 UTC time in 1. Division, Women, Greece. The Chinese side will adjust the above measures according to the epidemic situation through separate announcements. Speculation had begun to grow that the CSL's new season, which was originally scheduled to kick off on Feb. April or early May as a result of a slowdown in infections across China. But, while all 16 of the CSL clubs have returned from prolonged overseas training camps, many of the foreign stars lured to the league in recent seasons have yet to set foot in China this year. Dinamo Minsk have been looking very poor so far in 2020 with only 1 win in the 12 games they played. In the 4 official games this season they have also conceded a total of 9 goals. In the 7 home games this season they failed to score in 4 of them. The FA Cup hasn’t been too kind to the side in recent years with no cup run beyond the third round since 2013 and no real excitement for the side over the past few years. There are some that think a cup run could be a big distraction as the club fight for their lives in The Championship whilst others think a cup win over what is deemed to be weaker opposition could give them a boost in the league. Wallace almost latched into a long ball to put Millwall ahead soon after he missed his penalty, while at the other end Fulham impressed with their passing but only had a shot from Mitrovic right at the end that was straight at Bartosz Bialkowski to show for it. Onomah twice missed the target after powerful runs through the Millwall defence after the break, while Bradshaw had a great chance to win it for hosts with 15 minutes left after being put through on goal, but his tame left-footed shot was easily saved by Marek Rodak. Only the most hardcore supporters, and barely anyone under 35, will remember the 2-2 draw in Piacenza or the 4-1 victory at Cesena in 1994 as the Blades went out in the group phase. Indeed, the 1,827 that watched the game against Ancona remains the lowest attendance at Bramall Lane in modern times. Sheffield United have not finished in the top six of the top flight since 1974-75Do the Blades want Europe this time around, and the extra burden placed on a playing squad, one in which Jack O'Connell, George Baldock and Enda Stevens have played every minute of every league match?Former Scotland winger Pat Nevin, speaking on BBC Radio 5 Live, said it would be "special" if the Blades got into Europe but thinks they would need to sign more players. FK Gorodeya Reserves is in a worse shape; when the last 10 matches they only brought back 1 point remaining 9 consecutive losses. This is not difficult to understand when this season they do not set high goals. Their attack is very poor while the defense is constantly making mistakes and creating space for the opponent. Therefore, although it is very difficult to return to the home field, FK Gorodeya Reserves will make a victory. The Strongest made a big game compared to Atletico Tucuman in the first leg of the second round of Copa Libertadores this season. The Bolivian team controlled the ball to 61%, launched 21 shots, hit an 8 goal and were rewarded with a 2-0 victory after 90 minutes of competition at home. However, despite a 2-0 lead, The Strongest is still not confident in the ability to continue in the Copa Libertadores South America this season. In other words, Atletico Tucuman promises to turn the tide in the coming second leg. The Strongest always plays very well at home. However, on trips they often lose themselves. Atromitos v AEL Larissa LIVE 16. 1. 2024 | Football Follow Atromitos v AEL Larissa 16. 1. 2024 live - livescore, H2H stats, latest results and more information on Flashscore. Wurzburger Kickers and Jena will face each other in the upcoming match in the 3. Liga in Germany. Wurzburger Kickers this season have the following results: 14W, 5D and 11L. Meanwhile Jena have 4W, 6D and 20L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. English EFL Trophy. Team Scunthorpe will play at home with team Manchester City U 21. My bet will be over 2.5 goals. Hosts are playing in the Second League. Every their home match is always with many goals. Their rivals from Manchester. It is a young team. But They did a long distance before that game . Last 3 games with team Manchester City were ended with 3 goals and over. I predict open game between our teams also. City scored goals at last 3 away matches. Team Scunthorpe didn't score at last their home game. Today will be another game with goals from them . Raheem Sterling has only played for one minute in City's two Premier League games in 2020 as he was an unused substitute in the 6-1 win over Aston Villa so you would expect him to return to a three-man attack at home against Crystal Palace. On a similar theme, Kevin de Bruyne, who has 16 league assists this season - six more than any other player - was taken off in the second half against Villa but not because of an injury and therefore is likely to play from the beginning against the Eagles. Klopp's champions-elect served up their worst performance of the year as they were outplayed by a Watford side who started the game one from the bottom of the table and 55 points adrift of his runaway leaders. Yet while recognising his team's 44-match unbeaten league streak had been bound to be dismantled some time, the German optimist also reflected that he was not really disappointed by the end of the pursuit of some potentially unreal records. You know, I watched the last game of Rukh against Dinamo Minsk, and I will say that a decent team won the case. Although the team is a newcomer to the major leagues, but it is clear that they have invested in it normally, the Legionnaires fit into the team well. And the defense acts competently and assembled. The team includes 6 legionnaires, including a Brazilian, a Senegalese, a Nigerian of Portuguese descent who played in Portugal, as well as two Ukrainians and a Kazakh. Arteta is among the bookmakers favourites to take over at his former club Arsenal if incumbent Unai Emery is sacked. Arsenal are eighth in the Premier League, 19 points adrift of leaders Liverpool and eight shy of the Champions League spots following their 2-2 home draw against Southampton last Saturday. Compared to his success at Real, Ronaldo’s form has dipped significantly at Juventus and he finished third behind Messi and Virgil van Dijk in the latest Ballon d’Or voting. Lionel Messi won his sixth Ballon d'Or award in 2019, moving him one ahead of Cristiano RonaldoGetty Images 13:05 - Unai Emery missed out on three key transfer targets before Arsenal axe Former Arsenal manager Unai Emery failed to sign three key players when he looked to overhaul his Gunners squad during the summer transfer window. Oakleigh will be meeting with the away team green gully and this game we have a Given an under of 4.5 total goals as the home team have being doing so bad when it comes to scoring as the last games they have played with this team and with the others they are not used of scoring an over of 4.5 total goals In key match incidents we are up to 94% accuracy with officials, 97% with their assistants, so we are seeing an impact on results and a positive impact on the league table," he said. Obviously there are issues with consistency of decision-making and delays, which people don't like. But I don't think VAR is harming the product - attendances are up, TV audiences are up, the health of the Premier League is very good. Three people at Cologne have tested positive for coronavirus, the German club have confirmed, although they say training will "continue as planned". The Bundesliga is set to become the first major football league in Europe to return to competition. Officials suggested a resumption on 9 May but government delayed the decision and a restart may now be 16 or 23 May. Those who tested positive will remain in quarantine for 14 days and until they are "symptom free", said the club. I’ll be very proud to lead the team out tomorrow night but the pride I will have will come from the players playing to what they’re capable of. When you work with the players every day and you work with them for a number of years, when I stand on the touchline tomorrow night I’ll be immensely proud of the players who are taking to that pitch and I hope they go and play how I know they are capable of playing. With that in mind and home advantage set to just tip the scales between two closely matched sides narrowly in Mallorca's favour, we're also predicting a 1-0 scoreline in favour of the Balearic Islanders. Ashley Young, Alexis Sanchez and Christian Eriksen all scored and set up goals as Inter Milan thrashed Brescia to remain third in Serie A. Young volleyed Inter ahead from a Sanchez cross and the Chilean scored a penalty after Victor Moses was fouled. Danilo D'Ambrosio headed home a cross from Young and Sanchez's free-kick was nodded in by Roberto Gagliardini. Eriksen scrambled home after Romelu Lukaku's shot was saved and then set up Antonio Candreva for Inter's sixth. When everybody is safe and we're not using up NHS and police resources, the government would like us to get back to playing because we are entertainment and a sign that the country is coming back to normal. If people are home for another month and Premier League football is on the TV every day that can only be a good thing. Not because we are more essential than the NHS but because we can give people entertainment and show that we're fighting back. Assisted by Troy Deeney with a headed pass. Posted at 65' Foul by Jamal Lewis (Norwich City). Posted at 65' Ismaila Sarr (Watford) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 64' Max Aarons (Norwich City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 64' Foul by Troy Deeney (Watford). Posted at 59' Foul by Timm Klose (Norwich City). But in some regards that financial imbalance is part of what keeps cup football alive, it’s becoming increasingly difficult for new faces to get a seat at the top table with the money being weighted more and more to the clubs who are already powerful. Yet when cup football starts everyone is even, everyone has a chance to dream of glory, no matter how improbable it may be. City have been given individual training programmes and are advised to stay at home for the remainder of the week, while United are expected to follow suit after they canclled training at Carrington on Tuesday. O'Neill in limbo over Northern Ireland Michael O'Neill's future as Northern Ireland manager is in doubt following the postponement of Euro 2020.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page