top of page

Shared Interests Group

Public·105 members

((LIVE@)) Olympiacos VS Panathinaikos live watch 17 January 2024

8 hours ago — You can watch the Olympiacos and Panathinaikos match on the “Stadio Georgios Karaiskáki” channel. You can also purchase a ticket to attend the ...

Olympiakos Piraeus vs Panathinaikos stream and TV listings Olympiakos Piraeus vs Panathinaikos - February 25, 2023 - Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News and Videos :: Live Soccer TV. He will likely be moved on again in the summer, but his wages will almost certainly force United to either to continue to subsidise his salary, or to give him a huge payoff to play somewhere else. The MLS or China are now probably the only places who could afford that. Read the full story Spurs confident over Kane Tottenham Hotspur were not surprised by Harry Kane’s recent admission that he could consider leaving North London, reports the Daily Mail. Pickford says the criticism is unfair. Everyone hates you, for some reason, that's part of being an England player," he said. I think the press and everybody, the punters - look at Gary Neville - they just want to come for England players. You have got to live with it, you have got to learn. I know what I am capable of and I know what I am good at. Former Barcelona midfielder Xavi, a four-times UEFA Champions League winner as well as a 2010 world champion with Spain, works daily with 23-year-old Afif after making the long-awaited start to his coaching career in the summer with Qatar's Al Sadd club. And Xavi, who led Al Sadd to the semi-finals of this year's Asian Champions League, believes Afif can build on his strong start to life in the professional ranks. City can't afford to lose any more fixtures. It's Liverpool's title to lose as it is. Did you know? Gabriel Jesus has been directly involved in 69 goals in his 75 starts for Manchester City in all competitions, scoring 53 and assisting 16. Now it's your turn You've seen my selections this week. But who would you go for? Pick your Team of the WeekPick your XI from our list and share with your friends. Despite beating Real Madrid on the last day of the season, Setien was sacked by Betis with a year left on his contract. The 61-year-old spent over seven months out of work and was walking among cows in a village when he got the call from Barcelona. His short time with the champions, however, has been far from smooth. The Bavarians have won 10 of their last 11 Bundesliga matches and stand four points clear at the top. WINNING COLOGNE From relegation candidate to European hopeful, Cologne have turned their season around under coach Markus Gisdol. Cologne's 2-1 win at Paderborn was their third in a row. In 10th place on 32 points, Cologne can climb even higher with a win over Borussia Moenchegladbach in a re-scheduled game on Wednesday. Although inferior to 4 points, Sagrada Esperança at this time was not underestimated compared to Desportivo Huila. Therefore, the confrontation in the round of 25 of the Girabola league will be very attractive and dramatic. Sagrada Esperanca have their home field advantage and their recent form makes many opponents wary of 4 consecutive victories, but the last match has been cut off by a losing match. With 34 points obtained after 24 rounds, Sagrada Esperança is temporarily ranked 6th in the rankings and only 4 points behind the top 4. Meanwhile, Desportivo Huila is unbeaten in 5 consecutive games with 3 wins, 2 draws. The away team's current record is the fourth position in the rankings with 38 points and only played 23 rounds. There have been too many mistakes and injuries for him to ever earn a place as first choice, and the sooner he leaves, the better. Read the full story Lemar misses training The Mirror suggests that there may be more than meets the eye to Thomas Lemar’s missing training for Atletico Madrid. The former Monaco winger was previously linked with a transfer to Arsenal, and the 24-year-old is reportedly out because he is suffering from gastroenteritis. Olympiacos vs Panathinaikos on 2024-01-17 in Greece 8 hours ago — You can watch the Olympiacos and Panathinaikos match on the “Stadio Georgios Karaiskáki” channel. You can also purchase a ticket to attend the ... That’s the brutal assessment of Cristiano Ronaldo from former Italian footballer Nicola Amoruso, who played for Juve on-and-off between 1996 and 2002. The Portuguese ace scored (a penalty) as Juventus drew 2-2 with lowly Sassuolo to slip off top spot in Serie A on Sunday, but has drawn plenty of criticism this season. Real Madrid vs Athletic Bilbao predictions for Sunday night’s La Liga clash at Santiago Bernabeu. Matchday 18 draws to a close in Madrid, as Athletic Bilbao seek their first away victory against Los Blancos since 2005. Read on for all our free La Liga predictions and betting tips. Gareth Bale who left Spurs for Real Madrid back in 2013 is cutting a frustrated figure in Spain as he continues to battle with both the press and Los Blancos fans, could be tempted back. But the flying Welshman isn’t the only player to be of interest… Juventus’ Paulo Dybala and Sporting Lisbon’s Bruno Fernandes are also being mooted to join the new look Mourinho side. If he fails, they have lost nothing, but even delaying the ban by a year would allow them to get their house in order for longer term planning and transfer strategy. Read the full story Video - Ramsey the key to Pogba's Juve return - Euro Papers01:26 Klopp refuses to compare Minamino to Haaland Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has told the press that they can't compare Borussia Dortmund striker Erling Haaland to Takumi Minamino. Tottenham 26 11 7 8 43 34 40 . Sheff Utd 26 10 9 7 28 24 39 7 Man Utd 26 10 8 8 38 29 38 . Wolverhampton 26 8 12 6 35 32 36 9 Everton 26 10 6 10 34 38 36 10 Arsenal 26 7 13 6 36 34 34 11 Burnley 26 10 4 12 30 39 34 12 Southampton 26 9 4 13 32 48 31 13 Newcastle 26 8 7 11 24 40 31 14 Crystal Palace 26 7 9 10 23 32 30 15 Brighton 26 6 9 11 31 38 27 16 Bournemouth 26 7 5 14 26 40 26 17 Aston Villa 26 7 4 15 34 50 25 . <strong>CFR Cluj vs Chindia Targoviste prediction</strong> comes before the Romanian First League 17th round matchup between these old rivals. This game will be played on November 22nd, at the Stadionul Dr.Constantin Rădulescu in Cluj-Napoca, Romania. In this match preview, we will try to provide the best betting tips and correct score predictions based on our analysis of these two teams. We have an interesting game ahead of us, as this is going to be the derby of the round. Posted at 77' Lukas Klünter (Hertha Berlin) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Goal!Posted at 76' Goal! Hertha Berlin 0, FC Bayern München 3. Thiago (FC Bayern München) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the top left corner. Assisted by Leon Goretzka. Goal!Posted at 73' Goal! Hertha Berlin 0, FC Bayern München 2. Robert Lewandowski (FC Bayern München) converts the penalty with a right footed shot to the bottom left corner. The League Cup is off in France already. Only England remains. I think that everybody knows that it would be better for everyone if that were not played any more," Ceferin said in an interview with The Times https://www. The French professional football league decided in September that the League Cup would not be held from next season after they failed to secure a broadcaster for the 2020-2024 period while Germany, Spain and Italy have only one cup competition. Paper Round's view: Obviously Manchester City will be looking to keep all their current stars if their European ban is upheld. Losing De Bruyne would be disastrous, especially if the club was out of the Champions League for two seasons. European giants would be waiting to pounce and City would be forced to lower their asking prices if players were pushing for moves away. Barcelona B is in 5th place with 29 points while Espanyol B is in 3rd place with 33 points. Barcelona B have scored 25 goals and have conceded 18 goals while Espanyol B have scored 32 goals and have conceded 20 goals. I expect a home win here but however I prefer to bet on goals because I see a strong match between two teams that are fighting for promotion. Barcelona B have main objective of this season to get the promotion and of course they have talented players so I expect them to fight from the first minute. Also Espanyol B is making a good season and I expect also from them to fight for points here and I expect at least 3 goals in this match. But Guardiola was giving little away, bemoaning an unusually bad day at the office for his feared strike force that has helped City rack up more than 100 goals in all competitions this season. They (Liverpool) are unstoppable with a lot of points. Champions League next season," Guardiola said. The distance is so big and next season we have to do better. Posted at 61' Foul by Héctor Bellerín (Arsenal). Posted at 61' Onel Hernández (Norwich City) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 60' VAR Decision: No Penalty Norwich City. SubstitutionPosted at 58' Substitution, Arsenal. Joseph Willock replaces Reiss Nelson. Posted at 55' Offside, Norwich City. Todd Cantwell tries a through ball, but Jamal Lewis is caught offside. Posted at 54' Foul by Kieran Tierney (Arsenal). While they are five points clear of Werder in 17th, Fortuna have played one game more than the team underneath them. Fortuna coach Uwe Rosler may have been underwhelmed to see his side play out the drabbest fixture of the Bundesliga's return last weekend, a goalless draw at home to Paderborn. It served as a reminder that no team in the top flight has scored fewer goals than Fortuna's 27, averaging out at 1. Posted at 83' Foul by Danny Ings (Southampton). Posted at 83' Javier Manquillo (Newcastle United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 82' Attempt blocked. Jonjo Shelvey (Newcastle United) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Posted at 82' Foul by Sofiane Boufal (Southampton). Posted at 82' Miguel Almirón (Newcastle United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 81' Corner, Southampton. Fortuna Sittard have only kept clean sheets in 38% of their home games and RKC have only kept clean sheets in 12% of their away games so far, all of which suggests that both teams are in with a great chance of scoring this weekend. Should the current season's matches be rescheduled, the Club will negotiate in good faith with the players and the coach conditional increases of compensation according to the actual resumption and finalisation of official competitions. Juventus would like to thank the players and the coach for their commitment at a difficult time for everyone. This Group A fixture looks like a mismatch that could show in the final score. One of the biggest clubs in Brazil, Flamengo have built a side with a blend of youth and experience, importing stars in to complement their own talent. The result of this development tactic has been domination on a continental scale. Panathinaikos vs Olympiakos Piraeus stream and TV listings Panathinaikos vs Olympiakos Piraeus - November 6, 2022 - Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News and Videos :: Live Soccer TV. The defensive side of Liverpool’s game has improved recently too, seeing them keep a clean sheet in each of their last four league games. Considering Sheffield United’s struggles at the Etihad we think a clean sheet is on the cards for the hosts, but with the visitors yet to concede more than two goals in an away game we think a conservative 2-0 correct score prediction is a good choice. Panathinaikos U19 vs Olympiacos U19 live score, H2H Panathinaikos U19 Olympiacos U19 live score (and video online live stream) starts on 4 Feb 2024 at 07:00 UTC time in U19 Super League, Greece. Bournemouth have become the first side to lose five consecutive top-flight meetings with Liverpool by a margin of three or more goals. They have lost those five games by a combined score of 17-0. The Reds did not allow Bournemouth a shot on target on Saturday, which is only the second time they have done so in a league match since the start of last season (also against Brighton in January). The Cherries have lost five straight matches for the first time in the top flight. The home side have only earned 16 points this season with just four wins on their return to Serie A. Two of those victories came back-to-back in the first half of December. It’s all gone wrong since then though with a run of three points from eight league games. Home form is the worst in Serie A with only six points from their 12 games. I know a lot was made of Sven-Goran Eriksson playing me on the left-hand side of midfield but that was never the problem. My form in the last 20 or 30 caps wasn’t quite good enough and Steven and Frank were two top-class players who he went with centrally. I was on the left but I played there many times for United and was quite successful there, scored a few goals so it was never really why I left England. It's been a tough campaign for Nimes, who're languishing down at the foot of the table. They're not rock-bottom, but may as well be, as they're level on points with Toulouse and are three points from safety. But Martinez feels the Belgian approach will not work elsewhere. The decision was to finish the campaign was because everyone accepted that, after 29 games, if you are first you deserve to win and if you are bottom you deserve to be relegated," he told BBC Sport Wales. Other competitions, if they don't finish they will have to give the money back from TV rights and that would be catastrophic. Martinez, 46, played for and managed both Swansea City and Wigan Athletic before a three-year spell in charge at Everton. For both sides, the chase for places in Europe are key in their remaining matches, which makes this a crucial game. Hosts Burnley could leap to seventh with a win here but they are heavily handicapped by a lean squad. The team has a number of players out injured while some declined to extend deals with the club and are no longer with the team. One more friendly match for today and one more match where I believe that we will see plenty of goals, what is for me very real and ok to try. So, let's start from Slavoj and that is team who is have big problems with defense, and in the same time, they are have pretty good attack. They are team who is in the middle of the table, all the time and they can beat any rival in that league. Pisek is similar team who is also very efficient and I believe that this will be just efficient duel. I will try. A close encounter was anticipated between Real Madrid and Valencia in Thursday's opening Supercopa semi-final, but Los Blancos failed to read the script as they ran out convincing 1-3 winners in Jeddah. Avai were winning 2-0 away to local rivals Figueirense in Florianopolis when video images showed the shirtless fan running towards their team bench. The fan was hauled over by reserve goalkeeper Gledson before another Avai player, Bruno Silva, aimed a kick at the fan -- who was now on the ground -- but accidentally struck his team mate instead. Millwall will host Wigan Athletic for this fixture of the league. In my opinion, the hosts have better chance to get the positive result in this game. Millwall have advantage at home stadium. Also, the hosts are in better shape in the last matches. They have two consecutive victories. Also, we have Wigan who's is one of the outsiders in this season. They are currently bottom of the table. Visitors were one of the worst teams in the last matches. They earned only 1 point in their last 5 matches. Of course, the visitors have the motivation to break the poor series. Do they have the strength to win? This is the big question. My pick - Millwall to win. PLAYER RATINGS Inter: Padelli 6, Godin 6, De Vrij 7, Skriniar 8, Candreva 7, Vecino 9, Brozovic 8, Barella 7, Young 7, Sanchez 8, Lukaku 8. Subs: Moses N/A, Eriksen 7, Biraghi N/A. AC Milan: G Donnarumma 6, Conti 7, Kjaer 6, Romagnoli 6, Hernandez 7, Castillejo 6, Kessie 6, Bennacer 6, Rebic 7, Calhanoglu 7, Ibrahimovic 8. Posted at 74' Corner, FC Schalke 04. Conceded by Lukasz Piszczek. SubstitutionPosted at 74' Substitution, FC Schalke 04. Alessandro Schöpf replaces Suat Serdar. BookingPosted at 73' Lukasz Piszczek (Borussia Dortmund) is shown the yellow card for hand ball. Posted at 73' Hand ball by Lukasz Piszczek (Borussia Dortmund). Posted at 70' Attempt missed. Guido Burgstaller (FC Schalke 04) right footed shot from outside the box misses to the right following a set piece situation. Olympiacos Piraeus vs Panathinaikos: TV Channel, how and Oct 22, 2023 — Olympiacos Piraeus vs Panathinaikos: TV Channel and Live Streaming ; Greece: Cosmote Sport 1 HD ; International: Bet365. The Premier League football season should be nearing its end and fans are normally digging into their pockets to fund next year's season ticket. Next season will after all be the one where your team plays free-flowing football and wins a quadruple. While that may end up being the case, it seems some fans will have to wait a little to secure their seat as Premier League clubs have started amending payment deadlines and renewal windows for 2020-21 season tickets. Posted at 49' Attempt saved. Manuel Lanzini (West Ham United) right footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Declan Rice with a cross. Posted at 48' Corner, Liverpool. Conceded by Arthur Masuaku. Second HalfPosted at Second Half begins West Ham United 0, Liverpool 1. Half TimePosted at 45'+3' First Half ends, West Ham United 0, Liverpool 1. Canada striker Christine Sinclair has beaten the goalscoring record in men's and women's international football. Full TimePosted at 90'+8' Second Half ends, Leicester City 2, Everton 1. Posted at 90'+5' VAR Decision: Goal Leicester City 2-1 Everton (Kelechi Iheanacho). Goal!Posted at 90'+4' Goal! Leicester City 2, Everton 1. Kelechi Iheanacho (Leicester City) left footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom left corner. Assisted by Ricardo Pereira with a through ball following a fast break. Goal awarded following VAR Review. Paulo Dybala’s sensational winning goal was the highlight of an impressive 2-0 win that sent Juve back to the top of the Serie A table, one point ahead of Lazio and nine clear of Inter in third. Inter coach Antonio Conte, making his return to his former employers, tried to put things in perspective after suffering his second defeat of the season against Juve. Arsenal striker Vivianne Miedema scored her 15th and 16th goals of the Women's Super League season to help earn the Gunners a gripping 3-2 win at relegation-threatened Liverpool. The Netherlands star poked the visitors level after Rinsola Babajide had slotted Liverpool in to an early lead. England's Jordan Nobbs headed Arsenal in front but Rachel Furness equalised on the stroke of half-time. Miedema then nodded in Leonie Maier's cross in a tense second half to win it. I didn't have the virus but life isn't how it used to be," said De Jong. I don't think it's changed me as a person. I've spent a lot of time with my girlfriend, we were in Holland and we could go out - the situation was a bit more comfortable than in Spain. When we were training in separate groups we had to wait before the others left, I couldn't say 'hi' to them, that was really strange. Training is intense and maybe we're better than when we stopped. Baltimore Ravens are the top seeds in the AFC. Baltimore Ravens have won their last 12 games. Lamar Jackson has been in excellent record breaking form all season and can again lead the Ravens to victory. Baltimore Ravens won the AFC North and had a season record of 14-2. They host Tennessee Titans in the divisional play-off with the winners taking on either the Houston Texans of the Kansas City Chiefs in the conference final. Panathinaikos Athens vs. Olympiacos Piraeus 10/6/23 Stream the Euroleague Game Panathinaikos Athens vs. Olympiacos Piraeus live from %{channel} on Watch ESPN. Live stream on Friday, October 6, 2023.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page