top of page

Shared Interests Group

Public·111 members

Today: Thunder v Clippers live free 17 January 2024 Live

12 hours ago — Watch the NBA on Max ...

RETRO CORNER On this day in 2007, Henrik Larsson scores on his debut for Manchester United, against Aston Villa – managed by his old Celtic boss Martin O’Neill – in the FA Cup. His was a slightly odd time at United: this was one of only three goals, but you’ll struggle to find a United player around at the time who has anything but glowing praise for Larsson, and include Alex Ferguson in that too. They have two wins in their last five matches and in the last 10 matches, they have five wins, four losses and two clean sheets. Four od Rizespor’s last 10 matches have yielded over 2. They have scored two or more goals in four of their last 10 matches. At home, Rizespor have managed four wins in the last five matches and they have five wins in nine home matches this season. End of June limit for season - Tottenham striker KaneGundogan acknowledged football authorities faced a difficult decision because of the impact that cancellation of the season would have at both ends of the Premier League table. There are different opinions. For clubs who have had a very good season, it obviously wouldn't be nice if it was cancelled now," he said. On the other hand, for clubs who aren't doing as well and are maybe in the relegation places, an abandonment would obviously suit them. Viitorul did not place in the group for the title and Europe, in this season, and that was one of the biggest drop of the squad, since they have been promoted to the top league. It is big question, if team would have motivation to play in the relegation group, since they have already enough points and should not be in danger. Dries Mertens has been directly involved in 50% of Napoli's goals in the Champions League since 2016/17, scoring 15 and assisting a further six (21 out of 42). BarcelonaBarcelona's last away win against Italian opposition in the Champions League knockout stages came in April 2006, when they beat AC Milan 1-0. Gennaro Gattuso was in the Milan team. Barcelona have progressed past the Champions League round of 16 in each of the last 12 seasons, the longest run in the history of the tournament. Top Clippers vs. Thunder Players to Watch - January 16 12 hours ago — When these two teams ... Espanyol are currently bottom of La Liga, but the Portuguese boss still expects a difficult test for his team. The table doesn't mean anything, it's a different competition and we're going to face a very tough opponent with quality players," he added. Abelardo [Fernandez] is a good manager. I know him, I've faced him before and it's going to be very tough for us. Espanyol is a very good team. There are differences in the competitions, but I'm not a 100% follower of La Liga now. Hope Powell was the England manager and she worked miracles to get the women’s game to where it was," she told BBC show Football Focus. We didn’t qualify for major tournaments, she took us to the World Cup quarter-final, a Euro semi-final. Mark Sampson came in and he moved the team forward again. We closed the gap, we were competing against teams like America, and my worry with the team now is, we had a honeymoon period where Phil’s coming in and he’s saying, ‘We have to change the style of play, we want to play out from the back’, but now it’s not working and we’re not getting the results. Posted at 80' Foul by Alessio Da Cruz (Sheffield Wednesday). SubstitutionPosted at 76' Substitution, Sheffield Wednesday. Joey Pelupessy replaces Massimo Luongo. SubstitutionPosted at 75' Substitution, Sheffield Wednesday. Moses Odubajo replaces Jacob Murphy. Posted at 73' Corner, Sheffield Wednesday. It stinks of panic, doesn't it?" said Jermaine Jenas on BBC Radio 5 Live as news of a possible move for Ighalo broke. It makes no sense to sell Lukaku and say he's surplus to requirement and then be looking at these players. United have been criticised for a lack of direction and planning and this backs that up. You don't feel they know what they want. On the links to King, Jenas added: "My hope is that King goes out there, scores goals and performs to a point that Manchester United cannot ignore him and he can get that dream move back because he is a serious talent. Newcastle and Sheffield United are playing here a interesting match, but again on the other hand without much excitement regarding the likely goal opportunities, which in my opinion will be very few. The home team took a good four points in the last two matches in the league, thus escaping to a solid eight points more than the danger zone. The guest is playing the dream season and has been among the top seven on the table for a long time. Both teams play solidly, and on the score so I think the chances are very good to be draw. Newcastle before the break came from a streak of 3 games without defeat at home, and their visitor which this time is the Sheffield United team who this season has managed to generate good games Two of the worst teams in the league will face against each other, Deportivo Ocotal vs Deportivo Las Sabanas. The home team, Deportivo Ocotal so far has won 9 points, ranked 9th place in the league with goal record 8:9, on the other side we have Deportivo Las Sabanas who also have 9 points, but are ranked last place (10th) because of their goal record 9:26. APOEL should really be capable of winning this encounter by at least 2 goals difference, Achnas is coming from the 2nd league level where they got promoted, but played in the first league two seasons ago back than in their last visit at APOEL they lost with no less than 7-1 that encounter, and in this start of the season they lost 4-0 away at Ol. Nicosia or 5-1 away at AEK Larnaca. This fixture features no. 15 vs no. 8 in the league, Bologna vs Parma. The hosts coming from a 3 - 1 loss to Sassuolo (no. 14 in the league) and their last he game a 1 - 2 loss to inter. The visitors coming from a 2 - 0 win over Roma ( no. 5 in the league ) and their last away game a 1 - 1 draw with Fiorentina. The visitors should win this game as they played a higher table team than the hosts in their last away game and drew the match then come from a win to a team above themselves facing a team coming from a loss to a team below the visitors but played a team above the visitors and scored and conceded in their last home game so an over 2.5 is beat to tip here. After scoring, he got down on all fours and sniffed the white line of the penalty area. He was fined two weeks’ wages by Liverpool and received a four-game ban from the FA. Manager Gerard Houllier claimed it was a grass-eating celebration he had picked up from Rigobert Song but nobody was buying that one. Bullard’s team talk Jimmy Bullard mimicked Phil Brown's half-time team talk when he scored against an City in 2009Maybe the most meticulously choreographed goal in our list. Oklahoma City Thunder vs LA Clippers starting lineups and 5 hours ago — The game can also be followed on the NBA League Pass and Fubo TV, which offers live stream services with a free trial that gives a week's worth ... Santa Cruz is new team in the league, from the biggest city in the country, and they have made well start with draw and the victory. They are going to the city of Potosi, in order to beat home Real, which is at the bottom and which had three losing matches, since the begin. United manager Sir Alex Ferguson taking the unusual step of making a goalkeeping substitution and putting Carroll on for the last six minutes is perhaps a sign of how close his keeper selection call ahead of the match was. Fast forward a year and it was Carroll who this time got the nod to start as United faced Arsenal in the final, again in the Welsh capital, but he was unable to prevent the Gunners winning on penalties. It was a bitter blow for the visitors after putting in a battling display at Goodison Park, but ultimately they paid the price for failing to show similar fight in previous games this season. A promising start to 2019-20, in which they lost only three of their first 11 games, proved to be a false dawn. But their form nosedived and a run of 19 defeats in their last 25 games meant they plummeted into trouble. Tebas expressed his opposition to such a proposal, however, citing the fact that Spanish clubs are owed 350 million euros in transfer fees, due to be paid by September 30. It's important these obligations are met, because if these European clubs don't pay Spanish clubs the Spanish clubs may not be able to pay other European clubs," Tebas told reporters via video link on Tuesday. Chelsea don’t normally stand for this. The press, if it wasn’t Frank in charge, would be on the back of Chelsea Football Club, without a shadow of a doubt. SPURS CLASH A MUST-WIN GAME FOR UNDER-PRESSURE LAMPARD It’s a big game for them against Tottenham at the weekend but they’re not bad against Tottenham. Both teams have scored in seven of the last nine Leipzig away games. Three of the five Leipzig group games have seen both teams score a goal. Five of the last seven Lyon home games in the Champions League have seen both teams score. Lyon reached the last sixteen of the Champions League last season but have a battle on their hands to get out of this group. Saddened to hear that Jack Charlton has passed away," wrote former England striker Gary Lineker on Twitter. World Cup winner with England, manager of probably the best ever Ireland side and a wonderfully infectious personality to boot. RIP Jack. Former Republic of Ireland forward John Aldridge said: "Absolutely gutted that big Jack has passed away. What a football man, loved and adored, especially in Ireland. Oklahoma City Thunder vs Los Angeles Clippers - radio.net ... live and for free NBA: Live Radio Stream & Broadcast Today. Listen to the NBA in live stream ... Hi! The last time these two met, Galatasaray have won 2-1. Six of the previous eight matches had goals at either end of the net. Not bad for taking bet on both teams will score :) Why not? Especially at first half of this meeting. Five of the last six games ended in home wins. Nice performance by Galatasaray makes me worry about only victory by a single goal, as the game can be tight enough well, because both teams are neighbors - one is on 4 place( Basaksehir) and the other team is on 5th place as well. But let's hope for the best and try to risk on DRAW 0:0. Good luck! He hasn't played for us in a number of games and the team has still played well but of course we want him fit and well. He is such a good player and we hope it is not too serious. West Ham manager David Moyes, speaking to BBC Sport: "It was a positive that we got something for 10 to 15 minutes but for most of the game Leicester were by far the better team. Why Arsenal cannot afford to let their intensity slip Leeds have not played top-flight football since they were relegated from the Premier League in 2004 but are currently in one of the two automatic promotion placesLeeds United are a team who belong in the Premier League; Elland Road is a stadium that belongs there. The city does too. I go back quite a lot to do corporate work for the club and a lot of people I meet mention my goal against United, but what I really like hearing about is what the team's current success means to them. At times against Leipzig it felt like Giovani Lo Celso was the only player capable of knitting it all together. And one player, no matter how much potential he might have, is not enough. Endless wayward long balls and over-hit passes into the channels left Lucas Moura and Steven Bergwijn chasing shadows, while it was little wonder that Dele Alli seemed furious after coming off – he’d been feeding on scraps all evening. Did you know? Mane became the 10th player to score in six consecutive Premier League appearances against a single opponent, and the second to do so for Liverpool after Salah against Bournemouth. Martial: Is it me or are Manchester United starting to look like a proper team again?You've got Pogba and Fernandes loading the pistols and Rashford, Greenwood and Anthony Martial up front firing the bullets. This new format allows us to stage these matches with that priority in mind and we now look forward to welcoming all teams and hosting a successful tournament. Several other international sports events, including qualifying tournaments in boxing and basketball for this year's Tokyo Olympics, have been cancelled, postponed or moved from China because of the outbreak. Tonight in the Italian Serie A game will be played between Hellas Verona and Cagliari. Both teams occupy the place in the middle of the table but today they are looking for 3 points. Hellas wants to fight for European cup place, but in this match it will definitely not be easy to win. I will go for a draw bet today. Hellas is eighth and 4 points behind 6th place and napoli as well as Angel Place. The break came at the right time for Cagliari, because the last 3 games were lost and the team slipped to 12th place, but only achieved 3 points less than the hosts. There was a draw in the first leg, so I expect that too. I was lucky to work under some wonderful coaches in my international career," he told the Southend website. Thank you to Guus Hiddink for first bringing me into the Socceroos' set-up, and the late Pim Verbeek for keeping my dream alive. Thank you to Holger Osieck for handing me the captain's armband for the first time. A special thank you to Ange Postecoglou who showed great faith in me and gave me my first start at a World Cup, and a chance to play in the Asian Cup Final. The federation must decide if this is what they wanted. Barca were always going to win the game and we had to suffer this humiliation. Manuela Lareo scored the consolation goal for Sociedad, last season's Spanish Cup winners. Barcelona, last season's runners-up in the Champions League, are nine points ahead of Atletico Madrid in the Spanish League as they seek a first league title for five years. They have won 16 and drawn two of their 18 league games, scoring 68 and conceding just six. On the night, there was little to suggest that they were capable of that. Not only have their West Lothian rivals been formidable at home but the Paisley side have also been pretty terrible on the road. Goodwin's side may have claimed a point at McDiarmid Park and Easter Road in recent weeks, but that's about it. And, in their 13 away games in the Premiership, they've picked up just five points from a possible 39. West Ham still gunning for Europe West Ham's form may have fallen off a cliff of late but Manuel Pellegrini is still targeting a European place this season. I came here to try to make a step with this club, to try to fight for a European spot. That is my mentality and we continue with that mentality," he said. Both teams registered in 71% of Braga's last seven games on home turf, and in each of their last three Europa League fixtures, and whilethe Portuguese outfit have the technical quality in attack to cause Wolves headaches, they have shown little of late to suggest that they can keep the Premier League club out. Killie's away form is poor, with 4 of their 6 trips ending as defeats and the club only scored in half of those losses. The other couple of matches ended as wins for Angelo Alessio's side, although they were narrow 1-0 victories over St Johnstone and Hearts. Kilmarnock has only scored an average of 0.67 goals away from home, only failing to score in 33% of their away trips. Moreover, they've also conceded in 67% of away games, letting in 1.67 goals. Jack Wilshere has been one of the most talked about England players of the past decade. He was tipped for big things after making his debut for Arsenal and England as a teenager, but has often struggled with injuries. The 28-year-old midfielder, now at West Ham, is the latest guest on 606 Savage Social podcast - here are his best six answers. What was the feeling like after the Barcelona win?In 2011, aged 19, Wilshere starred in a famous 2-1 victory for Arsenal against Barcelona at Emirates Stadium.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Michael Hess
  • Love
    Love
  • Arya Bhatnagar
    Arya Bhatnagar
  • MD Rubel
    MD Rubel
  • Frederic Quindt
    Frederic Quindt
bottom of page