top of page

Shared Interests Group

Public·112 members

[[Watch TV<<]#] Zurich vs Aarau Live Broadcast 16 January 2024

7 hours ago — The match will air live. We present the details of the Aarau and FC Zürich match on Faharas News. The two teams will face off today at 17:00 ...

Atletico Madrid have had a fine run at home this season and will be glad to finish their season there. They lost to Real Sociedad in the reverse fixture but we expect them to go out there as favorites, looking at their visitors’ away record. This match has not been high scoring in the recent meetings, and in only one of the last seven have we seen both sides score. Five of the seven matches have ended in under 2.5 goals and Atletico go to this game with three clean sheets in the last four matches. We expect a tight encounter here with both sides having something to play for and as such we will go for Under 2.5 goals in the game. Odsonne Edouard (Celtic) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom left corner. Assisted by James Forrest. Posted at 64' Attempt missed. Florian Kamberi (Hibernian) right footed shot from the left side of the box is high and wide to the right. Posted at 61' Scott Brown (Celtic) wins a free kick on the right wing. The Robins have reignited their hopes of securing a playoff spot this season, but they need to find some consistency. They do end to pick up results in spells, so they will be hoping that their latest victory is the start of another strong run of form to kick off the New Year. Well this should be easy pick on not that high odd but it is very safe and sound because Bristol Rovers is much better team and also they are very strong at HOME, recent fa cup victory over Mansfield is going to get their confidence even higher and I just don't see the way of them losing any points versus one of the worst teams in the league on the road and to be precise there is Just one team worse than the Wimbledon this season on the road so who wants to chase more points could easily go with handicap on Bristol victory If I was to judge this game alone from the point of view of the guests this should be an over 2.5 goals game all alone, they have nothing to lose nothing to win really with 26 points they are far away from the relegation zone and too far away from the top 3 places at this moment, they would have came closer if they beat Brno at home a couple of days ago but were dominated for 60 minutes and just 2-0 behind Brno decided to defend and Usti nad Labem almost took profit from this only losing the game with 2-1 in the end, and their attack is decent having watched that game but overall their defense can be quite weak against good attacking opposition. Werder Bremen is in grave danger. They have little time and few matches to save the season. They are sitting on the 17th spot in the table. They are 8 points behind the safe zone. Match against Leverkusen will be the toughest test for them as the Leverkusen side hold an amazing away record. Bremen have not won in their last 6 matches and I think after the break they will play good and will be more motivated. They have lost their last 6 home matches and I don't see them coming back in form. Sollentuna were playing a high scoring football so far in the new season. They had problems in the Cup matches they have played in February and March and have allowed 14 goals in just three games played. Kepa saved a penalty in Wednesday's 2-2 Champions League draw at Valencia but came under criticism for failing to stop the two goals, especially the equaliser when he seemed to pull out of a save when Daniel Wass shot from distance. Like everybody, we're all trying to improve. Kepa is a professional and you can see it in his attitude every day," Lampard told reporters ahead of Saturday's London derby against West Ham United in the Premier League. The winners of Scotland's Euro 2020 play-offs (Path C) will also be in the group. The Three Lions and Scotland could end up in a group with world champions France and European champions Portugal, because they are among the second and third seeds respectively. Seeding is based on positions and then points in the qualifying groups, rather than world rankings. But a kinder draw would see them in with Poland and the Czech Republic, ranked 21st and 43rd in the world respectively. Being dedicated also meant not going out much, so I drew and did all sorts of things. I've always loved working with black pens - deep down all I really want to do is draw because I feel so much more comfortable with a pencil in hand, but right now I'm trying to experiment with paints. It's not my best, but I'm having a go. At the minute, I'm at work on a portrait of Stevie Wonder. What I do is copy images I like and this particular piece is the image of him on the cover of his 'Hotter than July' album. Chelsea goalkeeper Ann-Katrin Berger made a string of saves to deny the Gunners a first-half equaliser, foiling Louise Quinn and Jordan Nobbs in quick succession before keeping Arsenal's 29-goal top scorer Vivianne Miedema out. Miedema had a hat-trick of chances to level after the break, drilling a low shot just wide before Berger twice saved from the Dutch striker - first from a header before making a fine reflex save. View more on twitterYou've got to get that sales report off by the end of play, teach phonics to your five-year-old and squeeze in a bit of self-care. We applaud your ingenuity and incredible ability to multi-task, work-from-home parents…The 'hey, I worked out how to change my Zoom background' look View more on instagramHey, it can't all be doom and gloom. If you can manage to get your work done and still have a laugh, why not? And if you can make others smile for a bit, well, what a bonus…The 'what's the point of getting out of your PJs?' lookView more on instagramYou work better when you're comfortable, right? Make it a cute slumber party vibe and get the kids involved. Dries Mertens (Napoli) right footed shot from the left side of the box is close, but misses to the right. Assisted by Arkadiusz Milik. Posted at 88' Corner, Parma. Conceded by Mário Rui. Posted at 87' Attempt blocked. Fabián Ruiz (Napoli) left footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Giovanni Di Lorenzo. Adama Traoré replaces Rúben Neves. Posted at 61' Attempt missed. João Moutinho (Wolverhampton Wanderers) right footed shot from outside the box misses to the left. Posted at 58' Attempt missed. Yves Bissouma (Brighton and Hove Albion) right footed shot from outside the box misses to the left. Assisted by Solly March. This will be the first ever meeting between Aston Villa and Man City at Wembley and only their second ever at a neutral venue, with Man City winning 6-1 at Leeds Road in Huddersfield in the 1933-34 FA Cup semi-final. Aston Villa Aston Villa are competing in their ninth League Cup final, with only Liverpool playing in more (12) - they have won the trophy five times, most recently in 1996 against Leeds United. LASK and Sturm Graz will face each other in the upcoming match in the Austrian Bundesliga. LASK this season have the following results: 17W, 4D and 5L. Meanwhile Sturm Graz have 10W, 5D and 11L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Arsenal to target Nuno? Good morning and welcome to rolling coverage of today's football news. We begin with the report from The Daily Mail that Arsenal are considering Wolves boss Nuno Espirito Santo as a potential replacement for Unai Emery. Emery's position is being considered game by game reportedly and Nuno is one of the top candidates for the job if they decide to dispense with the Spaniard's services. Food vans will lose their weekly sales, as will those selling merchandise. Broadcasters could incur losses from cancelled subscriptions, with the balance sheet already under pressure from the sheer costs of buying the rights. Other media organisations may lose out from fewer engagements, and sponors will find their names displayed less regularly on television. In terms of our correct score tip, it is a vitally important match for both of these two sides and we can see very little to separate them. The speculation in relation to the manager will no doubt have an effect on the hosts but the fact that they have averaged 1.7 goals per game at home and their visitors have scored an average of 1.7 goals per game on the road, suggests to us that a thrilling 2-2 draw is a solid bet. I don't have to offer any advice to other teams' players. Ancelotti set for Everton? Everton have made Carlo Ancelotti their top choice to succeed Marco Silva as manager, Sky Sports report. Duncan Ferguson has been in temporary charge on Merseyside and has overseen an upturn in form and would remain on the first team coaching staff. Zurich - Aarau 16.01.2024 2 days ago — Zurich vs Aarau score, statistics, and full match live broadcast can be found on azscore.com. All this data is accessible and free for all ... 27th round match of the Hungarian football league. The home team has won 31 points so far, just 2 points more than the teams in the relegation zone, Puskas have won 40 points, so they are relatively safe. Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola's mother, Dolors Sala Carrio, has died aged 82 in Barcelona after contracting coronavirus. Everyone associated with the club sends their most heartfelt sympathy at this most distressing time to Pep, his family and all their friends," said Manchester City on social media. Monday's increase of 637 coronavirus deaths means 13,055 have died in Spain. Last month, Guardiola donated 1m euros (£920,000) to help fight the outbreak. That’s a great opportunity for the Welsh side, who sit just a point shy of the playoffs following their 0-0 draw with Barnsley at the weekend. With their promotion hopes being put to the test in their opening game of 2020, the Welsh side need to inflict another away defeat on Charlton. Their deep love of Villa comes from their father, Ron, who worked as a steward in the Trinity Road Stand. Aged 11, Smith was one of thousands who poured onto the streets of Birmingham to welcome Villa's triumphant 1982 European Cup-winning team back from the Netherlands after a 1-0 win over Bayern Munich. Pat Heard, an unused substitute in Rotterdam, lived opposite Ron and Hilary and spotted a fresh-faced Smith among the flag-waving hordes. Nigel Pearson could have been a contender for Premier League manager of the year rather than being sacked by Watford, says West Ham's David Moyes. Pearson, 56, was sacked with fourth-bottom Watford three points clear of safety and two games left to play. He won seven Premier League matches since taking over in December, but the Hornets made the decision after Friday's loss at West Ham. I was amazed that Watford have done what they've done," Moyes said. Luton vs Wigan predictions in our match preview for Saturday's Championship clash. Two sides fighting for safety meet on Saturday battling for three-points. Read on for our free Championship predictions and betting tips. Currently second in the table, one point behind Real Madrid, the reigning champions have an incredible home record that should not be tested by 16th-placed Eibar. Three points clear of the relegation zone, Eibar have only picked up one win from their 12 league games on the road. Meanwhile, Barcelona have picked up 34 of the 36 points available from their home fixtures, the only blemish being a goalless draw to a visiting Real Madrid; it's hardly anything to be ashamed of. We shouldn’t forget that Liverpool is the strongest team in Europe and we were equal to Liverpool and didn’t face particular problems in the first 95 minutes, indeed we could control the match for many stretches," Jesus said. But two big teams faced each other and at the end of the day I am very proud of my players and their performance," he said. It has been noted the budgets of many clubs involved are far removed from those commonplace even in the mid-sized leagues. Long-term issuesThe numerous committees and working groups that have been set up by Uefa are wrestling with ideas and problems, knowing that the impact of Covid-19 is going to be long-lasting. Even if leagues restart, for the foreseeable future there will be no spectators in grounds, a situation Borussia Dortmund estimate will cost them £2. As a club we would love to finish the job that we started all those months ago and try to win promotion on the pitch. We spoke to a number of clubs this week just to try and gauge opinion. Our message to them, and to the fans remains the same: If a safe way can be found for football to return then we will be ready. AnalysisAndrew Moon - BBC Radio Solent's Portsmouth commentatorThe difference in size of clubs across League One is vast so it's no surprise there are differing views. FC Juniors will host Floridsdorfer AC for this fixture of the league. I believe, the hosts have better team than their opponent. FC Juniors have an effective attack. However, they have a vulnerable defense. Hosts have a better results in the last matches. They have two consecutive victories. Nevertheless, I think, this will not be an easy task for the hosts. I expect, the visitors will try to provide a strong resistance. Floridsdorfer have fallen into a very poor show. They have three consecutive losses. In any case, the visitors have the motivation to break the poor series because they are constantly getting closer to the relegation zone. My pick - Floridsdorfer to win. SubstitutionPosted at 73' Substitution, Bournemouth. Lewis Cook replaces Joshua King because of an injury. Posted at 68' Offside, Brighton and Hove Albion. Martín Montoya tries a through ball, but Neal Maupay is caught offside. BookingPosted at 67' Philip Billing (Bournemouth) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Zürich II vs Aarau | Club Friendly Games 3 hours ago — Watch the live stream of Zürich II vs Aarau in the Club Friendly Games on OneFootball. Posted at 89' Foul by Héctor Júnior Firpo (Barcelona). Posted at 89' Aitor Ruibal (Leganés) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 88' Attempt saved. Riqui Puig (Barcelona) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the bottom left corner. Posted at 88' Corner, Barcelona. Conceded by Chidozie Awaziem. Posted at 88' Attempt saved. Riqui Puig (Barcelona) right footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the bottom right corner. FC Zurich U21 vs Aarau 16.01.2024 – Live Betting Odds 11 hours ago — 2024 – Live Betting Odds. Overview Tips Odds Stream. 13:00In 11 hr.0 Football bets on the match FC Zurich U21 vs Aarau as of 16.01.2024. Neymar was sent off late on as Paris St-Germain came from behind to get back to winning ways against Bordeaux. The Ligue 1 leaders drew 4-4 at Amiens last week before losing 2-1 at Borussia Dortmund in the Champions League and fell behind to a Hwang Ui-jo opener. Edinson Cavani replied and Marquinhos' first goal was swiftly cancelled out by Pablo in first half stoppage time. But Marquinhos and Kylian Mbappe then scored in quick succession before Ruben Pardo's late reply gave Bordeaux hope. We will be having many games from France today and cholet will be one of them where they will be meeting with Boulogne and this game we have e given it an over of 1.5 total goals as looking at the last games of this two teams they are very used of scoring an I er of 1.5 total goals and so this makes us to be very sure with this prediction They will undoubtedly struggle to prevent RB Leipzig from opening them up on a few occasions this weekend. Leipzig have scored 33 goals in their 12 Bundesliga games. This gives them the Bundesliga's joint-best goalscoring record, with Bayern Munich. Why? Since that 9-0 defeat Southampton have conceded just 13 Premier League goals in 11 matches - in this time, only Liverpool (seven) and Leicester (11) have conceded fewer. Is Ayoze Perez on for another hat-trick?Who else to consider. Since Carlo Ancelotti's first Premier League match in charge on 26 December, Everton have had more shots than any other team (50). Joao Moutinho has 14 Premier League assists for Wolves, the most of any player for the club. Returning to the game after the epidemic, Salernitana did not achieve the expected results. After the Pisa 1-1 draw at home, teachers and teachers Gian Piero Ventura had to receive a 0-1 defeat at the yard of Virtus Entella. As a result, after 30, Salernitana fell to 7th place in the Serie B BXH. If they continue to disappoint in the 31st round, they may be knocked out of the playoffs group. Atletico Madrid had an impressive performance in the European arena with a 1-0 victory over Liverpool in the first leg of the 1/8 round - UEFA Champions League a few days ago, at the Spanish league, Atletico Madrid are showing A very unstable performance and knocked them out of the championship race. In the last 5 rounds, the team of coach Diego Simeone only got 1 victory, the rest lost 2 and drew 2, thereby dropping to 5th place in the rankings with only 40 points after 24 rounds. The biggest factor for their confidence is probably the home field, where the last 4 rounds they have won 3 and drawn only 1. Vital was somewhat of the teams that are among the top in the league, but having weak play and poor run in the previous three round, they are out of the title fight and should not be able to make up more than 10 points behind the leader. They are facing the first placed team, and away side is in must win position, because of the fight with the second rival in the competition Musongaty.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Michael Hess
  • Ishita Pataliya
    Ishita Pataliya
  • Love
    Love
  • Arya Bhatnagar
    Arya Bhatnagar
  • MD Rubel
    MD Rubel
bottom of page