top of page

Shared Interests Group

Public·52 members

Panserraikos VS PAOK live match 17.01.2024 Livestream

Panserraikos played against PAOK B in 2 matches this season. Currently, Panserraikos rank 1st, while PAOK B hold 4th position.

The EFL will continue to undertake consultation with our members before the next steps are determined," the statement read. Current attention is clearly on the immediate next steps, but the long-term impact on the league and its clubs remains as stark as previously outlined, and solutions are still required to fill the financial hole left by the crisis. The consequences of the Covid-19 pandemic will not be rectified simply by a return to play behind closed doors. Ings joined Southampton for £20m from Liverpool last summer after spending the previous campaign on loan with the south-coast club. With 18 goals towards Saints' total of 41, Ings has scored the joint-highest percentage of his team's Premier League goals this season along with Norwich's Teemu Pukki (11/25)"What a signing Ings has turned out to be," Lawro said. He is a brilliant goal poacher. They loved having him around the place at Liverpool because he is such a positive personality, but he did not fit into Jurgen Klopp's system so he had to leave to flourish, which is exactly what he is doing with Saints. Panserraikos vs PAOK H2H Watch the history of confrontations between Panserraikos and P.A.O.K. on livescores.biz. « Back. Live matches. ECON ... Real Madrid have been very poor away from home so far in the Clausura with a 1-0-6 record in 7 matches. Especially in the last 5 away games they have looked very poor losing all of them and conceding a total of 15 goals while scoring only 3 goals. Panserraikos F.C. vs Paok, 17 January 2024, Greece: Cup 13 hours ago — Panserraikos F.C. vs Paok on 17/01/2024 in Live Scores Live matches from all football leagues feature fast and precise updates on match ... Hi! Their only previous encounter was the reverse fixture of this matchup which Lokomotiv Moscow won with a 2-1 score. It fits for me, as I know that both teams can score. The only question is - when? :) Tambov team have win in their last three league games, with more than 1 goal in each clash. In 2 of them, both teams have managed a goal to each net. So? Overall, Tambov has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures. Nice! :) Lokomotiv Moskva didn't show their good performance, as they have not win yet in 5 last matches, but have scored in 4 of that games. Pick on DRAW 1:1 or 2:2. Good luck! Odds are only this big because Napoli is still a big name in Italy because finishing 2nd in the league a couple of times in recent years and doing fine usually but so far this season except for the Champions League where they finished 1st it has been a complete disaster for them, even last round I expected more from them while hosting 2nd place Inter and I bet on over 2.5 goals at fine odds and I did win my bet but because Inter scored 3 times and won the game because Napoli was once more quite weak. SubstitutionPosted at 72' Substitution, Manchester City. Gabriel Jesus replaces Riyad Mahrez. Goal!Posted at 71' Goal! Tottenham Hotspur 2, Manchester City 0. Son Heung-Min (Tottenham Hotspur) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom left corner. Assisted by Tanguy Ndombele. SubstitutionPosted at 70' Substitution, Tottenham Hotspur. Erik Lamela replaces Steven Bergwijn because of an injury. SUNDAY Aston Villa v Leicester (14:00 GMT)Leicester are on a fabulous run - they have won their past seven league games since losing at Anfield on 5 October. But their results mean people are realising what a good side they are and they are reacting to the threat they pose by making plans for them. I think teams will realise they cannot be open against the Foxes because they will undo you on the break. BATE have a poor start so far in the league with two defeats in two games conceding 5 goals. But they have played both games away from home. At home BATE are always strong. Last season they had a 12-1-2 record in the 15 games at home. MUMBAI, Nov 26 (Reuters) - England's impressive qualifying campaign for the European Championship has sent fans' expectations soaring but former defender Micah Richards says the side may not be the finished article when the tournament comes around next year. Gareth Southgate's squad secured their place at next year's finals in emphatic fashion with seven victories from eight games, scoring 37 goals and conceding only six. Hull are left without a victory in seven league matches and stay 15th, while ninth-placed Swansea are five points adrift of the play-off places having not won in five. Hull were once again without a host of players through injury, yet there was no sign of a lack of confidence as Grant McCann's side began on the front foot. Richarlison prefers the wider role and Cenk Tosun is one half of Allardyce's £50m leftover folly, along with Theo Walcott. Brands was brought in with the brief to ensure transfer strategy was structured and gaps filled. In this respect Silva has been ill-served and could say, with justification, that he deserves some understanding and sympathy. For all that, though, the buck stops with the manager and now he has paid the price. Assisted by Matheus Pereira. Posted at 54' Mathias Jensen (Brentford) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Champions PSG took the lead when an Amiens attack broke down and a precise pass from Neymar found Mbappe, the 21-year-old French international sprinting forward and coolly chipping the ball past keeper Regis Gurtner in the 10th minute. Arsenal's long wait for a win is over, but how will they fare on Sunday when they host a Manchester City side still stinging from last weekend's derby defeat?"The Gunners did well to come back from a goal down to beat West Ham on Monday, but that does not mean their problems are over," said BBC football expert Mark Lawrenson. They still have huge issues at the back and the fact they beat a struggling West Ham team does not change that. Bale twisted his ankle a bit. I'm not sure what it is but I don't think it'll be too big a problem. He wasn't able to continue, and we'll see how it develops," said Zidane. The good thing is that we've got players who hadn't played in a long time but their level was right up there, especially in terms of their intensity. I always took big pride at being part of the Italian squad. Scoring the winner against England was such a big satisfaction for me (in a 1-0 win at Wembley in World Cup qualifying) - especially the day after when I went to the training ground and saw Dennis Wise's face!"Craziest team-mate?"One of the craziest but also the funniest was Faustino Asprilla at Parma. One day, we all started training in the morning and we looked at each other and said 'Where is Tino?'. I can have a bit of banter with the away fans now. But those years under O'Neill, where we were really close to Champions League football, the Holte End was rocking every week and they are really good memories. Leicester v Sheff Utd (18:00 BST)Leicester badly need a win to boost their hopes of a top-four finish, especially now they know fifth place won't get them into next season's Champions League after Manchester City's European ban was overturned. Taipower will host Fu Jen University for this fixture of the league. Both teams are one of the best teams in this campaign. Of course, both sides have the motivation to get a positive result. Taipower are currently on the 2nd place with 2nd place with 13 points. In last game Taipower lost 2-1 against NTUS. Also, we have Fu Jen University who's is the best team in this season. They are currently on the 1st position with 14 points. Yeah, the visitors are undefeated in this campaign. I think, they will try to remain unbeaten. In any case, this will be tense match for both sides. My pick - Taipower to win. This is a derby CSKA pomir taking on lokomotive pomir. The home team is having a terrible start to the season but it is understandable because they have face two sides who were in the top 2 places last season and I feel they can finally play without any pressure on them in this one. The away side are unbeaten in two games won 1 and the other is draw they are good enough to score even win but I am going to go with the goals today most likely both will get on the scoreboard but home looks to put things right. Rashford (Manchester United) 6 A. Barnes (Burnley) 6 R. Jiménez (Wolves) Mohamed Salah (Liverpool) H. Wilson (Bournemouth) C. Wood (Burnley) 7 Gabriel Jesus (Manchester City) 5 Bernardo Silva (Manchester City) L. Mousset (Sheffield Utd) C. Pulisic (Chelsea) C. The victory brings Pep Guardiola's side, who had drawn at Newcastle United on Saturday, back within eight points of leaders Liverpool ahead of the Merseyside derby with Everton at Anfield on Wednesday. Veteran striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic is expected to be fit for AC Milan's Serie A derby against Inter Milan, according to head coach Stefano Pioli. The 38-year-old, who joined the club for a second spell in January, missed Milan's 1-1 draw with Hellas Verona last Sunday through illness. But he looks set to recover in time for the Derby della Madonnina on Sunday. Today he is training with the squad and if he gets through that, he will be available," Pioli said on Saturday. Since Sampdoria's return to the top-flight in 2012/13, they have won five, lost five and drawn four Serie A games against Udinese. The visitors will be aiming to add to that, having lost once in seven clashes with sides in the bottom half this term. Udinese also visited this ground in their last away game, winning 3-1 against Genoa. We are backing them to pull off a result here, with Udinese Double Chance our pick. Posted at 76' Attempt saved. Ruben Vargas (FC Augsburg) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Jeffrey Gouweleeuw. SubstitutionPosted at 75' Substitution, FC Augsburg. Fredrik Jensen replaces Florian Niederlechner. Posted at 74' Corner, RB Leipzig. Conceded by Sergio Córdova. in my opinion this is going to be very interesting game and I Expect from both teams to attack for the win because on one side Anyang started with two defeats and on the other gyeongnam started with two draws so that offense from both sides should give to us very fun game to watch and I think most probably both teams will score at least a goal and I do not expect 1-1 to be correct score at the end so I think over 2.5 is very realistic and in head to head matches there is a lot of goals usually Wycombe Wanderers vs Doncaster Rovers predictions for Saturday's match in League One. Top of the table Wycombe Wanderers have the home advantage against mid-table Doncaster Rovers and when the pair have met in recent seasons they have always produced goals. Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips. Champions Chelsea have picked up the top two honours at the FA Women’s Super League awards. Emma Hayes was named manager of the season, while striker Beth England won player of the season. England hit 14 goals in 15 appearances, while Hayes oversaw an undefeated campaign as the Blues won the league. Arsenal striker Vivianne Miedema won the Golden Boot for her 16 league goals and Manchester City goalkeeper Ellie Roebuck the Golden Glove. This game is a big test for Steve Bruce, the Newcastle manager fighting off a bad run of form after a bright opening half of the season. Prior to their midweek FA Cup replay against Rochdale, Newcastle had failed to win any of their last five matches in all competitions. Taking only one point from an available 12 has seen Newcastle slide from ninth place to the cusp of a relegation battle. Hannover will host St. Pauli in the 2. Bundesliga of Germany on Wednesday. Hannover lost to Darmstadt by 2-3 in the last away game . Also 7 of the last 8 Hannover matches produced more than 2.5 Goals. However Hannover also conceded as much they scored. While St. Pauli Defeted Aue by 2-1 in the last game by 2-1 but previous three matches produced less than 2.5 Goals. But they just scored 0.93 goals per game while played in road. Also St. Pauli just scored three goals in last five matches. Also last three head to head matches produced less than 3 goals . Wilf won't be available for the weekend. He's still in a process to try and get fit so we'll see how he is next week. I'm not sure," Rodgers told a news conference ahead of Saturday's home game against second-placed Manchester City. He's doing work inside, but you then have to progress that to outside and then when he can join the team. This Saturday's fixture represents an altogether different task though for Paco Lopez' side, who will hardly be relishing their trip to the capital following so many unsuccessful visits to face Los Rojiblancos in the past. I remember being in elementary school, and having to recite the Pledge of Allegiance which ends ". Every American needs to ask themselves, is there "liberty and justice for all" and if their answer is yes, then they are part of the problem. In no way are we asking black lives to matter more than white lives, all we're asking is we are seen as equal, as more than 3/5 of a man, as humans. My heart goes out in solidarity to George Floyd, his family, and all of the countless number of victims that have had their lives taken at the hands of meaningless police brutality. Posted at 71' Foul by Lewis Morgan (Inter Miami CF). Posted at 71' Attempt missed. Diego Rossi (Los Angeles Football Club) left footed shot from the left side of the box misses to the right. Assisted by Brian Rodríguez with a through ball. Posted at 70' Attempt saved. Brian Rodríguez (Los Angeles Football Club) left footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Coventry City fans at the Ricoh Arena last season where the top attendance was 26,741. Their biggest crowd so far this season at St Andrew's is 8,085It is a different story for pubs close to St Andrew's. A number are benefiting from the groundshare including The Roost, which has been advertising coach travel from Coventry to Birmingham - and back again - for Sky Blues fans on matchdays. On Saturday, the pub will welcome both Birmingham and Coventry fans. Amiens had been impressing before the Rennes defeat and with them back at home against a team notoriously awful on the road, we're backing the hosts to get the win here. Strasbourg have been consistently losing on the road but rarely get thrashed – they conceded just seven goals in their six away games this season which is bizarrely the fifth best tally in Ligue 1 for a team sitting 16th – so we're only backing them to lose by the one goal margin. 1-0 to Amiens. Manchester United will take the "same planned, disciplined approach" to transfers this summer after making three signings in January's window. Bruno Fernandes signed for £47m a day before the window closed with Odion Ighalo and Nathan Bishop both arriving on deadline day. Executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward said the club had been "linked in the media to 111 players in January". He also said boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer would continue the club's "vision". Posted at 80' Foul by Vivianne Miedema (Arsenal Women). Posted at 80' Danielle Bowman (Brighton and Hove Albion Women) wins a free kick in the attacking half. SubstitutionPosted at 79' Substitution, Brighton and Hove Albion Women. Ini-Abasi Umotong replaces Léa Le Garrec. Posted at 79' Corner, Arsenal Women. Conceded by Felicity Gibbons. SubstitutionPosted at 77' Substitution, Arsenal Women. Katie McCabe replaces Jordan Nobbs.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page