top of page

Shared Interests Group

Public·107 members

Maccabi Netanya vs. Hapoel Jerusalem live online 16 January 2024

Maccabi Netanya vs Hapoel Jerusalem FC Prediction Verdict ... Yes for Both Teams to Score, with a percentage of 53%. ... On the risky side, you can try the Correct ...

Ronaldo is yet to score a free-kick in Juventus colours. According to Opta of the 40 free-kick attempts he has had in Turin 25 have hit the wall, eleven were saved by the goalkeeper, one hit the bar and three went off target. Ronaldo and free-kicks: 54 goals in 18 years Yet, until recently, Ronaldo had a reputation – a well-deserved one – of being a relentless sniper when it came to placing his free-kicks. Posted at 87' Corner, Liverpool. Conceded by Benjamin Mendy. Posted at 85' Neco Williams (Liverpool) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 85' Foul by Bernardo Silva (Manchester City). SubstitutionPosted at 85' Substitution, Liverpool. Takumi Minamino replaces Sadio Mané. Posted at 84' Foul by Neco Williams (Liverpool). Posted at 84' Riyad Mahrez (Manchester City) wins a free kick on the left wing. Woodward added: "Despite being linked in the media to 111 players in January, our acquisition of just one of them - Bruno Fernandes - is an important step, demonstrating our commitment to adding experienced, world-class recruits to the exciting crop of academy graduates that are at the heart of this developing team. We will take the same planned, disciplined, approach this coming summer. In addition to the first team signings, somewhat under the radar, we have also made a number of exciting youth acquisitions in the past year, reflecting our commitment to bringing the best talent into our Academy. Tonight in the Italian Serie A game will be played between Hellas Verona and Cagliari. Both teams occupy the place in the middle of the table but today they are looking for 3 points. Hellas wants to fight for European cup place, but in this match it will definitely not be easy to win. I will go for a draw bet today. Hellas is eighth and 4 points behind 6th place and napoli as well as Angel Place. The break came at the right time for Cagliari, because the last 3 games were lost and the team slipped to 12th place, but only achieved 3 points less than the hosts. There was a draw in the first leg, so I expect that too. Hapoel Katamon Jerusalem - Maccabi Netanya LIVE score You can watch the live streaming of the match Hapoel Katamon Jerusalem - Maccabi Netanya on 04.02.2023 for free in HD quality on official TV resources or paid ... Senegal's Sadio Mane has apologised for not visiting his homeland before returning to Liverpool after being named the Confederation of African Football's (Caf) Player of the Year. The 27-year-old striker received the award at a ceremony in Egypt on Tuesday and was due to go to Senegal on Wednesday as part of the celebrations. A ceremony had been organised at the Museum of Black Civilisations in Senegal's capital Dakar, with the country's president Macky Sall due to attend. The Norwegian said there was much more to come from Rashford. As long as he keeps being positive and being direct and thinking about getting in front of the goal and getting chances, he'll score goals," Solskjaer said. United, who are fifth in the Premier League, face Dutch side AZ Alkmaar in the Europa League on Thursday. I wonder what happened next. Hernan Crespo's stunning finish was part of a massive false dawn for AC Milan in IstanbulDavid Villa - Barcelona v Manchester United (2011)There was no shortage of contenders for a Barcelona entry to this list. Samuel Eto'o and Juliano Belletti struck as Frank Rijkaard's side overcame Arsenal in 2006, while Eto'o's opener in Rome against Manchester United and Lionel Messi's superb looping header in the same game also came close. If that seems like a harsh remark to make about a coach who has won four of his five games in charge, remember the team in question; Barca only settles for the very best. That aforementioned defeat leaves them three points behind La Liga leaders Real Madrid in second. The injury Luis Suarez suffered has complicated the selection process but Barca are not short of options. Greece defender Sokratis Papastathopoulos earlier went close for Arsenal - he headed Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang's cross against the bar - before Lacazette popped up with the winner. Victory meant Arsenal claimed a third consecutive league win at home for the first time since February 2019. Reaction to all Saturday's Premier League gamesImprovement needed from sluggish Arsenal Since his appointment on 20 December, Arsenal have lost only one league game under Mikel Arteta, who has appeared to inject more resilience, energy and a pattern of play into his side. The end of the world as we know it Banned: Man City thrown out of Champions League for two years Pep to leave? Star names to follow? What City's historic punishment means City 'highly likely' to suffer points deduction in Premier League after UEFA ruling City threatened by Premier League investigation There’s plenty of talk about Manchester City’s Champions League ban, and it is becoming clearer that this is potentially a punishment with long-term ramifications. The Argentine, who led Spurs to the Champions League final last season, was dismissed after a poor run of results across all competitions this season and replaced by Jose Mourinho who has since guided the team to three wins in as many games. Pochettino has since been linked by the British media with the vacant job at Spurs' bitter north London rivals Arsenal, as well as Manchester United, Real Madrid and Bayern Munich. Leganes vs Getafe predictions for Friday night’s South Madrid derby at Butarque. Following consecutive La Liga defeats, Pepe Bordalas’ Getafe will be desperate to bounce back when they take on main rivals Leganes on Matchday 20. Read on for all our free La Liga predictions and betting tips. The end of 2019 is almost upon us, and what a year in football it has been. Manchester City won the Premier League title for a second consecutive year, Liverpool became European and world champions and Jamie Vardy turned into Benjamin Button to produce one of his most prolific 12 months of his career. So, as this time is usually a period to reflect upon the good and the bad of the year gone by, we here at BBC Sport consider some alternative football awards. I really see good chances in this one that a very high over game with a big win and many goals scored by the hosts should happen here as for example Shan Utd also played last season in the AFC group stage and when they played here in Indonesia against locals from Persija Jakarta they ended up losing the game with no less than 6-1 in the end and also lost in Vietnam with 6-0 away from home at Binh Duong, so really not that great defense having watched them twice this season. Brighton: Ryan 6, Alzate 6, Webster 7, Dunk 7, Burn 6, Propper 6, Stephens 6, Gorss 6, Maupay 8, Mooy 7, Connolly 6. Subs: Duffy 6, Trossard 7, Montoya 6. KEY MOMENTS 9’ - Ozil curls in towards Lacazette and Gross shoves him hard in the back. That's blatant enough to be a penalty in mine, but the ball flicks off someone else and ends up behind for another corner, which also comes to nothing. Posted at 69' Foul by Conor Gallagher (Swansea City). Posted at 69' Jordan Hugill (Queens Park Rangers) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 68' Marc Guehi (Swansea City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 68' Foul by Jordan Hugill (Queens Park Rangers). Posted at 65' Foul by Joe Rodon (Swansea City). The hosts of this match look so well in last matches and to be honest I think that they shouldn't be the underdog here. However, Jalapa is favorite to win but I don't think that they will be able to get more than one point here. Sabanas played well in the previous weeks and at home, they should use this advantage to beat Jalapa. The visitors lost four matches on away in this season and won only once. I pick a draw here at least but I m going to try to pick this handicap for Sabanas. I believe that they can win this match Scoring goals has seemingly come naturally to this side of late, especially at home, where they've notched ten in their last four (in all competitions) and have only failed to score in one of their last nine. Unfortunately, clean sheets have been few and far between during that time, while they haven't exactly kept opposing goals down to a minimum, shipping nine in their last five at Pirelli Stadium. Their scoring form bodes well ahead of the visit of MK Dons, but their defensive form does not. There's also been no shortage of shooting action when MK Dons have been involved of late. In their last three matches, they've conceded a total of 40 shots, 15 of which hit the target, and have registered a total of 44, 22 of which have testing the opposing keeper. Such stats bode well for goals backers ahead of Tuesday's clash. Liverpool have scored at least three goals in their last three games against Newcastle. Liverpool have won their last four matches against Newcastle. Newcastle have failed to win five of their last six home matches. Liverpool have lost three of their last five away matches. Liverpool look to finish a historic campaign on a high when they travel to Newcastle on Sunday for the final day of the Premier League season. DismissalPosted at 90'+3' Second yellow card to Clinton Mata (Club Brugge) for excessive celebration. DismissalPosted at 90'+3' Second yellow card to Krépin Diatta (Club Brugge) for excessive celebration. Goal!Posted at 90'+2' Goal! Galatasaray 1, Club Brugge 1. Krépin Diatta (Club Brugge) left footed shot from outside the box to the bottom left corner. Assisted by Clinton Mata. BookingPosted at 90'+1' Fernando Muslera (Galatasaray) is shown the yellow card. There is no deliberate handball in there," he said. I think it is a bit of a farce rule at the moment. We've been the victims of a couple of those decisions. I still don't think it is the right decision if I am being honest. One has gone for us and we will gladly take that but I hope the game isn't dominated by that decision and is looked at as a decent performance from us. But did VAR get it correct? Kane's strike was ruled out by VAR because Moura was deemed to have handled the ball in the build-upAs frustrating as the decision was for Tottenham, VAR was not in the wrong. People drop points here and there and we drop points, it's a crazy league at the moment. I hope and think Arsenal can finish in the top four. Ljungberg said ideally he would have "five or six weeks" to get his ideas across to the players but with a home match against Brighton & Hove Albion on Thursday before a trip to West Ham United the following Monday he does not have that luxury. I will tell you from the start that one thing that I do not like about this but here is the fact that Leverkusen won 3-1 at home in the second part of last season, and their coach Theo Bosz while coaching Dortmund in the first part of last season also defeated same Bayern with 3-2 but at Dortmund, still Leverkusen is very attacking minded on the road as well and they often concede goals much easier on the road. Maccabi Netanya v Hapoel Jerusalem Odds & Betting Warning: Although the current score, time elapsed, video, stats and other data provided on this site is sourced from "live" feeds provided by third parties, you ... Maccabi Netanya vs Hapoel Jerusalem Odds Maccabi Netanya vs Hapoel Jerusalem Odds ; Hapoel Haifa · Hapoel Hadera. 1/16 9:00 a.m. ; Hapoel Beer Sheva · Hapoel Petah Tikva. 1/16 10:00 a.m. ; Maccabi Petach- ... Bayern, who had won their previous four games in all competitions under Flick, hit the woodwork three times and missed close to a dozen golden chances from top scorer Robert Lewandowski, Serge Gnabry and Ivan Perisic among others. Leverkusen were left with 10 men after a red card for Jonathan Tah in the 82nd minute and survived enormous pressure to hold on to a memorable win. The midfielder almost had a goal inside eight minutes, his deflected strike hitting the outside of the post as the hosts pinned Villa into their own half in the opening stages. Djenepo then got to the byeline and his awkward-looking centre with the outside of his right foot found Long, who was able to convert at the near post for his third goal in six games. Danny Ings and Djenepo were denied by Reina but Saints remained on top after the break, with captain Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg forcing a low save from the veteran Spanish keeper. Speed is keyThere is no great secret to Dortmund's recruitment policy. Ask Ricken what features the club's scouts and coaches are looking for as they try to develop young players and the answer is universal. Technical skills are very important. And the quickness and speed of action," he said. Players in our first team are all so fast. It is unbelievable. A few months ago, we had a player from a foreign country who was playing for our under-17s and he wasn't fast enough, so we decided not to make the transfer. But I want to become, not a same player like them, I want to be part of a new era here so I will play to try to give my best. While Werner understands the demands of the English top flight, he also believes his attributes are suited to the Premier League. The style of the Premier League is very fast and my speciality is that I am really fast so I think it is perfect for me to play here," Werner told Chelsea's official club website. Ararat is one of the weakest teams in this league and they will face Lori which is not the best team but still a better than they are. Ararat lost four of the last five matches played and scored only 3 goals while conceded 8. They play so badly in the defensive and even at home, they lose against weaker teams than Lori. The visitors still got a chance to get into the top 4 but they have to win matches like that. I think that Lori will be able to beat Ararat because they play much better in the last games Lionel Messi will "end his working and footballing life at Barcelona", the club's president has said. Josep Maria Bartomeu dismissed reports the Argentina international, 33, was unwilling to renew his current contract when it expires in 2021. We are negotiating with many players but Messi has explained to us he wants to stay," Bartomeu told Spanish network Movistar. And so we're going to enjoy him for much longer.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page