top of page

Shared Interests Group

Public·125 members

Live: India vs Afghanistan stream 17 January 2024

1:55:26livestream #pakvsnz #cricket India vs Afghanistan 2nd T20 Live | India vs Afghanistan Live | IND vs AFG Live Commentary, L 19 Ov Business ...

However, things are now starting to balance out for Brest with them losing their last two matches to PSG and Amiens. Brest will be hoping to showcase their solid home form in this match though as they host les Canaris. The Bretons have picked up 12 of their 17 points at the Stade Francis-Le Blé this season, losing just one of their seven matches at the stadium. They may also be aided by Nantes' poor form going into this match. Scott Brown (Celtic) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. SubstitutionPosted at 74' Substitution, Rangers. Brandon Barker replaces Joe Aribo. Posted at 74' Foul by Alfredo Morelos (Rangers). Posted at 74' Scott Brown (Celtic) wins a free kick in the attacking half. BookingPosted at 71' Joe Aribo (Rangers) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 71' Foul by Joe Aribo (Rangers). Jonathan Ikoné could be the latest player to help fill the club’s coffers. The forward, 21, has struggled to sustain the performance level that drew wide admirers last season but made his debut for the French national team in September and his stock remains high. WHO IS INTERESTED? Lyon were put off by Lille’s excessive asking price over the summer but could be tempted should Lille president Gérard Lopez lower said demands. IND Vs AFG Live Streaming: When And Where To Watch 7 days ago — India take on Afghanistan in the first T20I starting from January 11 in Mohali. Catch the live streaming, telecast, and timing details of ... Fourth-tier Saarbrucken's run to the German Cup semi-finals has contained several epic moments - but now they face a challenge that only a global pandemic could bring. The first team from outside the top three leagues to reach this stage host Bayer Leverkusen on Tuesday. It will be their first game in 94 days. Unlike the Bundesliga, which restarted on 16 May, the Regionalliga Sudwest has been ended prematurely with Saarbrucken, who were six points clear at the top, named as champions and promoted to 3 Liga. Posted at 74' Attempt saved. Clévid Dikamona (Heart of Midlothian) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the top centre of the goal. Posted at 70' Borna Barisic (Rangers) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 70' Foul by Sean Clare (Heart of Midlothian). Posted at 69' Ianis Hagi (Rangers) wins a free kick in the attacking half. India vs Afghanistan 3rd T20 Playing 11, live match time, 14 hours ago — IND vs AFG Playing 11 prediction: Kuldeep could replace Ravi Bishnoi and Avesh Khan might enter the India Playing 11 in place of Arshdeep ... Wigan head to the City Ground rooted in the drop zone and on a lengthy winless run of 12 games. They are going to find it tough to take anything from this game, despite Forest losing 4-0 in their last home game. The hosts will be desperate to put things right and end 2019 on a high as they chase promotion in the New Year. Since the beginning of 2020 until now, Hovås Billdal IF Women has had 6 friendlies including 3 in the InterSport Cup friendly cup. As a result, they won 3, drew 1 and lost 2 matches and scored 14 goals and received 16 goals. Worth mentioning, they lost 0-6 to Ulvak Women who were playing in Division 4 and lost 1-7 to Hestrafors Women who were playing in Div 3. Meanwhile, Lindome GIF Women also had 5 friendly matches in 2020 with the result. 3 and lost results 2 and only scored 9 goals and received only 7 goals lost. This shows that, although friendly stones, Lindome GIF Women also kick very carefully. Therefore, with the knowledge of Hovås Billdal IF Women plus the excitement after the promotion, Hovås Billdal IF Women should still believe in winning the gap and keep this match. Burnley have won four consecutive Premier League games against an opponent for only the second time, also doing so against Hull City between 2009 and 2015. Bournemouth manager Eddie Howe - a former Burnley boss - has lost six of his 10 matches against the Clarets as a manager (W2 D2 L6), including the past four. Posted at 87' Attempt saved. Borja Iglesias (Real Betis) right footed shot from a difficult angle on the right is saved in the bottom right corner. BookingPosted at 86' Mikel San José (Athletic Club) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 86' Attempt missed. Wilfrid Kaptoum (Real Betis) right footed shot from outside the box misses to the right. Trent Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Posted at 64' Corner, Liverpool. Conceded by Ryan Fraser. Posted at 63' James Milner (Liverpool) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 63' Foul by Jack Stacey (Bournemouth). Posted at 62' Attempt blocked. Sadio Mané (Liverpool) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. I'm aware of how lucky I am but sometimes the demands of everyday life means you are not allowed to enjoy everything. I think you appreciate these things more with time," he added. I'm aware that I have the enormous fortune of being able to say in a few years I coached Leo. In the same way that older people talk about Di Stefano, we will be able to tell future generations that we lived through the Messi era and some people like me will be able to say we enjoyed it close by. The New York Giants have lost their last eight games. The New York Giants have only one away win this season. The Eagles aren't in great form but have won three more games than their opponents and have home advantage. The Philadelphia Eagles lie second in the NFC East with a 5-7 season record. They look to improve that statistic with a home win over struggling New York Giants (also in NFC East) who have only won two of their 12 games this season. We are building something new," he added. I see a team that are trying to play the right way and it feels as if we are so close but yet so far at this moment. It is that ruthlessness [from the USA] that sets the best teams above the rest, and we need to develop that. Rapinoe said this week there was "a toe nail in it" after their victory over England at the World Cup. But USA midfielder Julie Ertz told BBC Sport after Thursday's victory she feels the world champions have gone up another level. Genoa secured only their fourth win of the season with a 1-0 victory against Cagliari, Goran Pandev’s first-half strike stretching the visitors’ winless league run to nine matches. Sassuolo came from behind to beat bottom side SPAL 2-1, a Francesco Caputo penalty and last-minute Jeremie Boga header responding to Kevin Bonifazi’s first-half opener for SPAL. Hertha, in some turmoil after the departure of coach Juergen Klinsmann earlier this month, were 2-0 down after the first 10 minutes. Midfielder Kenan Karaman scored the sixth minute opener, and added the third on the stroke of halftime for his first Bundesliga brace after Erik Thommy had netted the second. Rodez is collecting important points from the games versus lower ranked teams. They are unbeaten in last 3 games and are coming after a vital win versus rock bottom Orleans. Not a spectacular team but a hard working one with plenty of issues in defense. But they did drag Leicester back from 2-0 to 2-2, thanks to a Leighton Baines thunderbolt. This came as a delightful surprise to the Warm-Up, since we assumed Baines had quietly retired a couple of years ago to spend more time with his leather jackets. The prayers of Leicester and half of Birmingham were answered in the semi-final draw as, to much chuckling and jokes about warm ball, the Manchester Derby came out of the hat. From the replays available Haller and Antonio both appeared to have been fouled as they strained to reach a cross from Robert Snodgrass, but referee Martin Atkinson’s original interpretation of no foul was not overturned. MAN OF THE MATCH – Michail Antonio (West Ham United) West Ham’s young forward set the tone for this victory, utilising his skill and deft movement to maximum effect and keeping Southampton’s defenders under constant pressure when they had the ball. That could turn out to be his final appearance for the club. Robinson, who joined Everton as an 11-year-old, did not make a first-team appearance for the club. He spent the 2018 season on-loan at Wigan and then joined them for around £2m last summer. While Wigan manager Paul Cook would not want to lose Robinson, with his side anchored in the Championship relegation zone, he hopes to use the money to fund deadline day spending that gives them a chance of avoiding a return to League One. The visitors are in need of a result which can turn that result around, but they do have a fine record in this competition to back them up. Their only defeat in nine KNVB Beker matches was a penalty shoot-out loss at Twente. They have won five of their last six matches in regular time in this competition, cruising to victory in the final back in May. Fans who have never seen their team play, a manager holding virtual coaching sessions and a squad in lockdown across the globe - it has been an unusual start to life for one of the world's newest football clubs. Atletico Ottawa, a franchise of Spanish side Atletico Madrid, were revealed in February as the latest addition to the Canadian Premier League. But they are yet to play a game, with the eight-team competition - due to begin its second season on 11 April - put on hold because of the coronavirus pandemic. Oakleigh cannons host a South Melbourne team in this fixture today. Cannons have been on a decent run in their last 5 games having won 3 1 loss and a single draw while their counterparts Melbourne have had 3 wins and 2 losses in their last 5. Head to head these teams have met 5 times with Melbourne claiming 2 wins to Cannons single win and 2 draws. Both teams have an impressive record of scoring a minimum of above 1.5 goals in a match they get to win. This places much confidence that this game will yield at least 3 goals Coming out of Gerrard's shadow' Henderson, shown here taking the captain's armband when Gerrard was substituted during a game in January 2015, was named Liverpool skipper when Gerrard left the club that summerIt has not always been plain sailing for Henderson at Anfield, and I think he suffered at first from being compared to Steven Gerrard - which was unfair. That was an easy thing to say when he signed aged 20 in 2011, because he was a young England midfielder, but he was not like Gerrard, because no-one is. Full TimeSecond Half ends, Burnley 1, Brighton and Hove Albion 2. Post updateCorner, Burnley. Conceded by Bernardo. Post updateJosh Brownhill (Burnley) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Post updateFoul by Tariq Lamptey (Brighton and Hove Albion). BookingErik Pieters (Burnley) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Post updateFoul by Erik Pieters (Burnley). Post updateTariq Lamptey (Brighton and Hove Albion) wins a free kick on the right wing. Live India vs Afghanistan 3rd T20 Match Scores - YouTube 5:00:18India vs Afghanistan 2nd T20 Live | IND vs AFG 2nd T20 Live Scores & Commentary | India Vs Afghanistan, Live cricket #trending #indvsafg ... Nam Dinh has 4 losses in a row as they lost in the cup this after winning in the first round in the cup with Gia Lai 2-0 they lost the next round, and in the league their last 3 games played by them ended with them losing twice on the road with 1-0 plus a 2-1 loss at home to The Song as well and it is true their defense is really not that strong but the guests are also one of the weakest teams in the league and have even lost with no less than 5-0 away at Binh Duong their last away game in the league. Western United and Sydney FC will face each other in the upcoming match in the A League. Western United this season have the following results: 3W, 1D and 3L. Meanwhile Sydney FC have 5W, 0D and 1L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Ljungberg can hardly shoulder the blame though. Arsenal are a club in crisis right now, looking back on a record of one win from their last eight Premier League games and finding themselves down in 9th position as we approach the halfway point. The Gunners have won just five league games this season, and all of those came against teams currently in the bottom half of the table. Paper Round's view: It's a clever way of structuring a payment to their star player. Sporting have probably accepted that Fernandes will leave soon. Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspur both held interest in the Portuguese over the summer, but Spurs' bid - which activated the bonus payment - was eventually rejected. It has been reported that Williams told Athletic captain Iker Muniain about the abuse, who then informed referee Jose Sanchez Martinez. No black player or any player ever wants to hear that," Williams told the Athletic Bilbao website after the game. It's completely out of order, people should go to matches to enjoy themselves, to support their team; football is a team sport and should be played in a friendly atmosphere. It doesn't help African players. We won't sell Sadio, Mo and Naby because they're playing in January, of course not. But if you are thinking of buying one, you have to think about they won't play for a month in January," Klopp said. The tournament, played every two years, was switched to June-July last year when it was played in Egypt, avoiding disruption to the European club season but provoking concerns about high temperatures. They believe there is now a call being made for a league-wide solution to an issue that is - currently - not affecting every club and questions are being asked about why clubs who are presently able and willing to meet their commitments should, effectively, risk being penalised. South Shields' fury - and they are watching what happens nextSouth Shields have been the most vocal in expressing their disgust at the FA's decision regarding the non-league pyramid. Middlesbrough boss Neil Warnock told BBC Tees:"I couldn't have asked any more, the lads have worked hard for three days and they've been long sessions so they've had to digest quite a lot of what I want them to do. I think you could see today they knew what they were doing and how I wanted them to go about it and they were super really - it's a tough place to come and they've got some good players and we nullified a lot of their strength, and used our strength. Though Danielle van De Donk's goal gave the Gunners hope, City hung on for the 2-1 win—and sealed a celebratory send-off for Cushing to remember. Aileen Whelan - Brighton Aileen Whelan's 39th-minute strike was the only goal in ninth-placed Brighton's 1-0 win over Everton - the Seagulls’ first victory in three games. I've always had the utmost respect for those that can do that on an individual level, just be nobody but yourself in your own head. I think that's an incredible talent to have. The best among the bestThere are any number of variables you can throw into the mix when examining what makes a sporting legend. A big one for me is the quality of the opponents you have to overcome, and the ones we consider greats of their sport usually have had to contend with other world-class talents. The 2-1 home defeat to Eintracht Frankfurt in the Europa League on Thursday night proved the final straw for the club’s board. Video - Emery's final press conference as Arsenal boss00:42 Emery led the Gunners to the Europa League final in his first season in charge, but it ultimately proved to be one of his lowest points as they were embarrassed 4-1 by Chelsea in Baku. The Gabon striker, who has been linked with moves to Barcelona and Inter, shut down reports by claiming “people like making up stories”. Video - Arsenal close in on emergency big-name signing- Euro Papers01:09 "People like making up stories and they should focus on what’s happening on the pitch. They talk too much and it does my head in! I am the Arsenal captain. The English defender had missed three league games with a groin strain, which did not heal while he was resting. Our right-back had been feeling pain and initially followed a conservative treatment," said Atletico in a statement. As the discomfort did not fully disappear, the club's medical services decided to perform surgery on the player. India vs Afghanistan, 3rd T20I: TV channel, telecast and 4 hours ago — Whereas, it will be telecasted across the Sports 18 Network. Match, Date, Online stream, TV Broadcast. India vs AFG 3rd T20I, January 17, 2024 ... A low-scoring game looks on the cards here. Neman Grodno have had some good home performances but remain inconsistent. Their opponents have made a steady start to life in the Belarus Premier League and are six points above the relegation zone. Just six goals in seven games though and two in four away matches. Bet on under 2.5 goals in this match. In fact, although DFK Varmbol Women is not in good shape, it is quite surprising that DFK Varmbol Women is still highly appreciated by experts for the ability to win this match. Again, this is the match they are playing at home and more importantly, DFK Varmbol Women is not in good form. In detail, they only got 1 draw and lost 2 in the last 3 matches. Worth mentioning, DFK Varmbol Women are having 10 away games without knowing the smell of victory (including the 2019 season) and it is not easy for fans to trust the coach of Spain's army in this match. ROME, Jan 26 (Reuters) - Lazio’s 11-match winning run in Serie A was ended on Sunday following a 1-1 derby draw with AS Roma that was decided by two goalkeeping errors. Thomas Strakosha misjudged a cross to allow Roma’s Edin Dzeko to head in the opener after 26 minutes, but Lazio were level just eight minutes later when Pau Lopez failed to gather his own punch before Francesco Acerbi tapped in. How to watch India vs Afghanistan T20I series live 3 days ago — The India vs Afghanistan T20I series will be live-streamed exclusively on Jio Cinema for free. The Viacom18-owned platform is available to ...

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page