top of page

Shared Interests Group

Public·127 members

Angola vs. Nigeria live watch 17 January 2024

1 day ago — Follow Algeria v Angola 15. 1. 2024 live - livescore, audio commentary, H2H stats, latest results and more information on Flashscore.

Solskjaer was furious at how United started against City, so we can expect a flying start from United's forward line in this match. The last time that these two teams met, United went in at half-time 2-0 up having also missed two penalties. The game ended 3-1 and we think United could better that scoreline at Old Trafford. That's why we're suggesting that you back half-time/full-time. Now he has 17,900. The goal against United - and the media exposure in the hours and days that followed - got him recognition from fans and footballers alike. James Maddison tweeted about me saying I had a fantastic interview and that was unreal. I followed him at Norwich and now he's at Leicester - for someone like that to be watching a video of me, that is just ridiculous, that is amazing to me. Ian Wright (Arsenal 1991-98) Was 27 when he signed for Arsenal but still became their all-time top goalscorer before eventually being eclipsed by Thierry Henry. Like Henry, Wright was a wonderful striker and capable of scoring all kinds of goals. From 20-yard lobs to scruffy six-yard-box headers, he was the man for the job. Won the title in his final season with the Gunners and is now approaching national treasure status as a pundit. Even Arsenal tried it, although the reality was always that Messi needs to be somewhere where he does not feel out of his comfort zone. Offers have arrived from everywhere, from China to the United States, where a consortium has considered the ambitious possibility of putting Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi together in the same team in a few years' time. So how can they guarantee keeping him happy?Fundamentally Barcelona need to strengthen their side, and quickly, not just to keep Messi happy but also if they want to remain competitive on all fronts. The 26-year-old England international is a little unsettled, but the club believe they can keep him for now. They value him at £200 million, and believe the post-coronavirus transfer window will be a quiet one. Paper Round’s view: Any club would struggle to find £200 million at the best of times, and unless one is able to find financial assistance over the next month or two, it does indeed seem unlikely that they will find a club that can put in a sufficient bid. Leyton Orient player-coach Jobi McAnuff is unsure whether footballers' safety can be guaranteed if the sport resumes. The Premier League is discussing plans to restart the season, which was halted in March because of coronavirus. Former Jamaica midfielder McAnuff is concerned about the "disproportionate" number of deaths among people from ethnic minority backgrounds in the UK. I just don't feel that safety can be guaranteed in the current climate that we're in," he told BBC Radio 5 Live. Algeria vs Angola live stream — How to watch AFCON 2 days ago — The Algeria vs Angola live stream sees the two group favorites going head-to-head in a Group D clash at the African Cup of Nations 2023. United have been extenuating the positives as far as Ighalo is concerned. After the Wolves game, Solskjaer spoke about the Nigerian's "physical presence". In fairness, the 30-year-old's goalscoring record with Watford stands comparison with anyone at United, including the currently injured Marcus Rashford. But on the day Erling Braut Haaland scored two more for Borussia Dortmund, it was hard not to draw comparisons between the player Solskjaer hoped to sign last month and the one he eventually did. The best home record in La Liga doesn't belong to either Barcelona or Real Madrid but Athletic Bilabo. They have won six of their eight games but sadly, their away record leaves a lot to be desired. Bilbao have only won one of their seven away league games with four draws and two defeats. They are fifth in the table, five points behind leaders Barcelona but from a game more. Both teams scored in two of Wolfsburg’s last three and five of Schalke’s last six league games and the hosts have dropped points in five of their eight home games this season while the visitors have won four and drawn one of their seven away games this season, adding weight to our prediction for Wednesday nights’ clash. The saves ensured United held on for a deserved win, with Oli McBurnie and John Lundstram going close to adding to Sharp's goal, which came after Lundstram delivered a fine cross for the unmarked striker to head home. Blades boss Chris Wilder has joked the team's end-of-season trip to Magaluf is the only continental trip he has on his mind but European football looks likely for his side next season - and before then Henderson could easily be off to Euro 2020 with England. Angola v Nigeria | Full Game - FIBA Women's AfroBasket 2023 2:09:17Watch Live Basketball Copyright FIBA All rights reserved. No portion of FIBA.basketball may be duplicated, redistributed or manipulated in any ...FIBA.basketball · FIBA - The Basketball Channel · Oct 19, 2021 West Brom have won four of their last six Championship matches with a clean sheet. West Brom have won their last two home matches against Wigan. Wigan have won four of their last nine Championship matches. Championship leaders West Brom host Wigan in the second tier this Saturday afternoon. Writing prior to the Wednesday midweek fixtures, West Brom have a seven-point advantage over their nearest rivals, Leeds. Manchester United's Portuguese midfielder Bruno Fernandes (L) reacts as referee Martin Atkinson (2R) points to the spot to give Manchester United a penalty after Watford's English goalkeeper Ben Foster (C) fouled Fernandes during the English Premier LeaguGetty Images PLAYER RATINGS Manchester United: de Gea 7, Wan-Bissaka 6, Lindelof 6, Maguire 7, Shaw 8, Fred 6, Matic 6, Greenwood 7, Fernandes 9, James 6, Martial 7. NSI lost at Vikingur last weekend but at home they have been good so far with 2 3-1 wins over TB Tvoroyri and Fuglafjordur. Against IF NSI have an excellent home record winning all of the last 8 meetings scoring 34 goals and conceding only 8. Today, Defensores de Belgrano Contra Quilmes at next fixtures Argentina Primera B Nacional competition. Date : 15 February 2020, venue at Estadio Juan Pasquale (Capital federal, Ciudad de Buenos aries). Referre: P Echavarria. Posted at 90'+1' Queensy Menig (FC Twente) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 90'+1' Attempt saved. Rafik Zekhnini (FC Twente) right footed shot from a difficult angle and long range on the left is saved in the centre of the goal. BookingPosted at 90' Noussair Mazraoui (Ajax) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 90' Foul by Noussair Mazraoui (Ajax). Posted at 90' Lindon Selahi (FC Twente) wins a free kick on the left wing. A second win of the season came when beating newly promoted Smolevichi 1-0, this time getting the winner after just nine minutes. Both of those games were played at home and another one comes this weekend. They have gone five games without conceding a goal and will look to continue their unbeaten run this weekend. Video - Barca keen to offload Braithwaite after three games with PL clubs prowling – Euro Papers01:27 "The understanding provides for the reduction of the compensation for an amount equal to the monthly wages of March, April, May and June 2020. In the coming weeks, personal agreements with the players and the coach will be finalised, as required by the current regulations. Phil Foden and Riyad Mahrez both scored twice as Manchester City thrashed Burnley to ensure Liverpool will have to wait a little longer to wrap up the Premier League title. Three first-half goals saw City on their way to the most comfortable of wins at Etihad Stadium, with Foden's superb long-range strike breaking the deadlock before Mahrez's double just before the break. The Algerian's fine solo effort made it 2-0 before he added another from the spot after Ben Mee fouled Sergio Aguero, with the penalty being awarded by the video assistant referee. Orange Africa Cup of Nations, ANGOLA 2010 Watch again the best actions and goals of each game! Play all · Shuffle Egypt vs Cameroon & Zambia vs Nigeria (QFs) | Orange Africa Cup of ... RB Leipzig striker Timo Werner is yet to find the net in six home Champions League appearances, attempting 22 shots without success. In away games Werner has scored seven goals from 14 shots. He has scored more Champions League goals without scoring at home than any other player in the competition's history. Leipzig manager Julian Nagelsmann, 32, is the youngest manager to take charge of a Champions League knockout match. Bruce was then short odds to become the first Premier League manager to lose his job, but he remains and enhanced his reputation on Tyneside while Emery has gone. So did we underestimate Bruce? And how far could he take the club?How does he compare to Benitez so far? Steve Bruce has promoted homegrown midfielder Matty Longstaff (left) into the team, playing him alongside older brother Sean (right)For some Newcastle supporters, Bruce succeeding Benitez seemed like just another insult during a disappointing summer in which their hopes of hanging on to the Spaniard and talks of a takeover from the Middle East vanished in a matter of weeks. SubstitutionPosted at 73' Substitution, Real Madrid. Brahim Díaz replaces Vinícius Júnior. Posted at 72' Eder Militão (Real Madrid) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 72' Foul by Emmanuel Bonaventure Dennis (Club Brugge). SubstitutionPosted at 70' Substitution, Club Brugge. Charles de Ketelaere replaces Thibault Vlietinck. Posted at 70' Álvaro Odriozola (Real Madrid) wins a free kick in the defensive half. VVV average 1.33 points per home game which is below the league average of 1.73 points while PSV average 1.33 points per away game which is above the league average of 1.08 points. The hosts have lost 56% of their home games and score an average of 1.22 goals per home game and concede an average of 2.11 goals while PSV score an average of 1.67 goals per away game and concede an average of 1.44 goals, which suggests we are in with a good chance of seeing both teams score this weekend. But now I see how much I've evolved as a person, as a human being, how much this has helped me in my work. He added: "I'm stronger in all areas and have become a better person, more positive and more confident. Bernard admits to feeling "embarrassed" at times while opening up to his psychologist but says he is "grateful" for the experience. There were different symptoms, I had blurred vision. I'm a bit uncomfortable talking about it as it was a difficult situation, but I'm happy I've got through it," he said. Then on New Year's Day, they go to league leaders West Bromwich Albion, so a return to winning ways here would be appreciated. Leeds have drawn two and lost one of their last three league games. It's a jittery spell but they are in the second automatic promotion spot and eight points clear of third placed Brentford. I would be very disappointed, because I saw it at the time," Lennon said. Lessons from the Premiership weekendGap 'psychologically good' for CelticAppeal after bottle thrown at Celtic Park"I think his leg was trapped and he's trying to get up. I'm not sure how much contact he really made with the player. There was no malice in that, there's no intent in that at all, so I would be bewildered if anything came from that. Ralph Hasenhüttl has Southampton purring right now, as evidenced by their superb display and 2-0 win at Chelsea a week ago. The Saints were a little unfortunate to drop points at home to Crystal Palace after their Stamford Bridge success, though Southampton look confident enough to spring another surprise against a fragile looking Tottenham outfit. It is now 675 minutes since they last conceded a goal in the Premier League, back on 4 December when Richarlison headed home at The Kop end in the 5-2 Merseyside derby win against Everton. Liverpool's threat is all-consuming, with even Alisson making his contribution for Salah's goal. Since the start of last season, full-back Trent Alexander-Arnold has more Premier League assists than any other player. Leeds United have won their last three home league games. Leeds United have kept clean sheets in each of those wins. Fulham lost at the weekend and have just one point from their last two league fixtures. It's a massive game for both Leeds United and Fulham as they chase a return to the Premier League. We expect Crystal Palace to score again this weekend, though the Eagles' underwhelming defensive record in away games suggests that a Newcastle team that scored at least once in six of their last seven at home, should also find joy in the final third. Pacos Ferreira have only won twice at home in the league this season but ar eyet to lose in Group A of the Taca da Liga while Braga have only won two of their away games in the Primeira Liga but they too are unbeaten in the Taca da Liga this season. The hosts score an average of 1.14 goals per home game while the visitors score an average of 1.00 goals per away game, so you can see why we have backed both teams to score this weekend. Our thoughts are with his family and friends at this sad time. Although Sheffield-born Smith's playing career was mostly spent in the lower leagues, it was in management in which he really established a reputation. No-nonsense, direct and a motivator of players, the roll call of talent that he helped produce, sign or nurture is a remarkable one. John Aldridge and Darren Anderton were both signed by top clubs after progressing under his management, while players such as former soldier Guy Whittingham at Portsmouth and Derby's Croatian Igor Stimac showed his eye for a signing. In a largely disappointing rematch of last year's quarter-final, Rashford came close a minute after his introduction as a second-half substitute, when his shot looped off Wolves skipper Conor Coady. Jimenez's was all his own work as he raced down the byeline and then, completely lacking in support, surprised United keeper Sergio Romero by shooting from a virtually impossible angle, sending the ball skidding off the woodwork. Joe Gomez Gomez has done really well this season but every time he does well it is next to Virgil Van Dijk. When he's played in England games before you haven't looked at him and thought, 'He's brought his club form into international form. Can he do well next to Maguire and feel assured? Joe GomezGetty Images Harry Maguire You've got to throw Maguire in there even though I'm not a great fan. I'll be here as long as the club want me here - so I'll be back on Monday. Media playback is not supported on this device Arsenal 0-0 Everton: 'Arteta knows the club well' - Ljungberg Arsenal interim boss Freddie Ljungberg: "We dominated possession but we would have liked to get more out of it. We put a lot of young players out because I wanted to reward players who had trained well. I've learned a lot and it's been a proud time for me to lead this amazing club. Angola vs Nigeria scores & schedule Angola - Nigeria game starts on Jan 16, 2020 at 1:00:00 PM UTC. Follow the game on Sofascore with live scores and statistics. Es Tunis will host Kairouan on Tuesday afternoon in the league of Tunisia, the game will be played at 1500 hrs. The hosts are coming from a win and also from that game they have produced more than two goals and their striking force is good but their defense is not much solid so they are at the moment conceding too much. City's frontline continues to sparkle, though the Citizens still look far from convincing in defence. Similarly, while United and Marcus Rashford in particular have been making great strides in the final third in recent weeks, the problems at the back that saw them concede in each of their last ten games don't look like rectifying themselves any time soon. Leipzig said its stewards were required to conduct "increased checks on groups of persons from potential risk areas" following recommendations from the Robert Koch Institute for disease control. Unfortunately, in this specific case, due to the great uncertainty that currently exists in our country about this topic, a mistake was made in the interpretation of the recommendations to our Japanese guests," said the club in a statement on Monday. There have already been five managers sacked this season - Mauricio Pochettino, Unai Emery and Marco Silva leaving Tottenham, Arsenal and Everton respectively, while Watford have fired both Javi Gracia and his replacement Quique Sanchez Flores. Pellegrini said that sometimes teams could change managers "too soon" and that it is "important to have a cool mentality and trust the manager you brought. He added that his players are still behind him, having impressed in victory over Chelsea last month. Liverpool took another step towards the Premier League title with a hard-fought win over Wolves at Anfield in yet another match embroiled in VAR controversy. Sadio Mane scored Liverpool's winner, tucking in from an Adam Lallana knockdown which replays showed did not come off his hand. Wolves thought they had levelled through Pedro Neto, only to see the strike ruled out because Jonny was millimetres offside. But Wolves, roared on by a passionate crowd, levelled through Adama Traore and Raul Jimenez before Matt Doherty won it with a shot from the edge of the area in the final minute. The result leaves City in third place, 14 points behind Premier League leaders Liverpool, who have a game in hand. There were jubilant scenes among the home fans at the final whistle - but the match was overshadowed by an incident which saw objects thrown from the stands as City celebrated their opener. He was eventually sacked to make way for Carlo Ancelotti, despite leading Napoli to second place with a club-record points tally, and said he found out about the dismissal on the television. Juventus, chasing a ninth successive title, go into the game with a four-point lead at the top while Napoli have dropped to eleventh place. SubstitutionPosted at 74' Substitution, Wolverhampton Wanderers. Daniel Podence replaces Diogo Jota. Posted at 73' Attempt missed. Yves Bissouma (Brighton and Hove Albion) right footed shot from outside the box misses to the left. Assisted by Leandro Trossard. Posted at 70' Foul by Aaron Mooy (Brighton and Hove Albion). Paper Round’s view: Adding a winger would makes sense for Chelsea as both Willian and Pedro could be eased out of the club. A new senior winger would make sense, and Zaha would be available this winter if his asking price was reached. Not only that - he would not be cup tied for European competition and Chelsea remain in the hunt for the Champions League. Posted at 78' Milan Skriniar (Inter Milan) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 78' Foul by Sergio Floccari (SPAL). BookingPosted at 77' Igor Julio (SPAL) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 77' Lautaro Martínez (Inter Milan) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 77' Foul by Igor Julio (SPAL). Now 14 games in, Boca have thus far met all expectations and have collected an impressive 28 points, enough to put them top of the table. Also having won 3 home games in a row by a combined score of 8 goals to 1, confidence can be supremely high coming into this weekend's clash and those taking to the pitch will be assured of their ability to get the job done.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page