top of page

Shared Interests Group

Public·111 members

[[Livestream*]<<] Livestream: Maple Leafs vs Oilers Live TV 17/01/2024

Toronto Maple Leafs @ Detroit Red Wings · Watch NHL Streams IN 4k. LIVE STREAMING. Live scores, stats and player details. 00:00. Live. Live NHL Streams.

WEDNESDAY'S BIG STORIES Say no more Gilmour a top player BUT why didn't Klopp play a full strength team? Move over John Terry. There is a new Captain. Leader. Legend. Billy Gilmour. Cue Happy Gilmore jokes. All hideous puns aside, Billy Gilmour put together a spellbinding first-half of football against Liverpool in the FA Cup on Tuesday night. Subs: Gundogan 6, Jesus 6, Foden 6. Sheffield United: Henderson 6, O'Connell 6, Egan 6, Basham 6, Stevens 6, Baldock 6, Norwood 6, Fleck 6, Besic 6, Robinson 6, Mousset 7. Subs: McBurnie 6, Sharp 7, McGoldrick 6. Key Events 30’ - GOAL! NO! Manchester City 0-0 Sheffield United - Mousset denied. A great pass by Fleck beats the defence and Mousset drill low past Bravo. Leafs vs Oilers Live NHL PxP Stream - YouTube Leafs vs Oilers Live NHL PxP Stream - YouTubeYouTube · Dolynny TV5K+ views · 10 months ago YouTube · Dolynny TV YouTube · Dolynny TV 3:16:18 10 key moments 10 key moments  in this video in this video My friends tend to send me some funny pictures or whatever they write. Spanish newspapers have taken a sarcastic tone in their coverage of Wales and Real Madrid forward Gareth Bale"I find it hilarious to be honest, especially some of the pictures and stuff my friends send me. On one, it said 'triple bogey' and I've never had a triple bogey! At least give me an albatross! It's funny. Maybe to them [the Spanish media] it doesn't look great but it's just a kind of coincidence that the national team comes around this week and I've returned to full training. Now I'm at home in self-quarantine. Mentally, I'm very well and my symptoms have almost all gone," he added in a video on Weibo. Read the full story 14:50 - McManus urges World Championships to stay at the Crucible In an exclusive interview with Eurosport, Alan McManus says he fears for the future of the World Championships if the sport's organisers opt to move it away from the Crucible for a year due to the Coronavirus. We are in that moment where anything that can go wrong will. We know how big this next one is. Billed as the ultimate six-pointer down at the bottom as 19th- and 20th-placed teams faced off, the hosts were given a pre-match boost with top goalscorer Pukki fit to start for the first time since New Year’s Day. At home we have to be very strong if we have any chance of finishing in European places,” said the Spaniard. We really want to play at home; that's where we enjoy [playing] more. But obviously, not having the fans is a tremendous disadvantage. Arteta also confirmed that defender William Saliba will sign a loan extension at Saint-Etienne so he can play in the French Cup final against Paris St-Germain on July 24. Both sides qualified for Euro 2020 after topping their respective groups, with Italy qualifying with a perfect record of 10 wins in 10 games. The fixture will be played exactly two years to the day since they last played out a 1-1 draw at the same venue. England also host Denmark, who they last played in March 2014, four days later at Wembley. There is nothing negative you could say about Christian," Dier said. I have been here almost as long as he has and he has always handled himself in the best way. He has always been one of the most professional players I have known and one of the best players at Tottenham on the most consistent basis. Whatever he has done, he has done with the best intentions. So he does not deserve that from anyone. Odds are so big on the over 2.5 goals bet in this one because these two are 3rd from bottom and bottom of the league clubs, but there is a difference between the hosts from Selo and the guests as Bistritsa is bottom of the league with just one win a 3-2 win with Selo their only of the season so far and also only game from them in which they scored 3 goals this season, just to show that they are well capable and should score here as well. Ferguson resented the cultural cringe that has been a part of English football throughout the Premier League era, and raged against the idea that European football was intrinsically superior. For most of the 1990s, however, he had to accept it was presently superior. English teams were out of their depth in the new Champions League, and United had an extended adolescence in the tournament: humiliated in 1993-94 and 1994-95, intrepid semi-finalists in 1996-97 and frustrated quarter-finalists a year later. We have been given a return-to-training date of 15 May, but in a controlled environment, with the season proposed to start on 18 May. We have certain players who are far away from home: they have come here to play for the club and the fact they cannot do their jobs has left them feeling frustrated. Having said that, this past week the morale among the group has been the highest since the lockdown started. Derby boss Phillip Cocu, meanwhile, will hope the impending introduction of Wayne Rooney into the coaching set-up can help provide a cure to their travel sickness. The Rams have won their past four games at Pride Park - without conceding - but followed each of those wins with away defeats, drawing a blank each time, and have not won on the road since the opening day. Media playback is not supported on this device West Ham 0-2 Liverpool: The title is not yet won - Jurgen Klopp Virgil van Dijk and Joe Gomez were barely troubled in defence while Jordan Henderson provided a controlling presence in midfield. At times it appeared as though they were playing within themselves, until the moment arose for an incisive break forward, where their greater quality really showed. They look for three points at home to local rivals Birmingham City who are in 16th position. Albion are a point behind leaders Leeds United but six clear of third placed Fulham and with a much better goal difference. March saw them fail to win either of their last two games, surrendering top spot to Leeds. Playing at home has been a problem for La Viola, who've won none of their last three Stadio Artemio Franchi, two of which they've lost, and who've won only two out of seven on their own patch this term. They've scored a reasonable eight goals in seven home games, which is perhaps the biggest problem. A total of nine against isn't too bad, though it looks worse next to only eight scored. NHL on CBC Sports - NHL news and opinion Follow the National Hockey League on CBC Sports for the latest on the Canadian teams. Watch Hockey Night in Canada live on CBC Gem - it's free! Having conceded six goals in their previous two Premier League outings, the Blades had recently lost some of the confident, attacking swagger they had displayed earlier in the season, but that all came flooding back at the moment they opened the scoring. The goal came from a flowing move that opened up the Tottenham defence before Berge turned in Chris Basham's cutback. From then on, Sheffield United looked much more like their old self - strong in defence and capable in attack - and the win, particularly given the strength of the opponents it came against, will provide a much needed boost as they look to claim a top-six finish - something that would be an incredible accomplishment on their first season back in the top flight. TIMO WERNER (23, striker, RB Leipzig)Value: £60. Linked with: Real Madrid, Manchester United, Chelsea, LiverpoolWith champions Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund floundering, RB Leipzig have taken charge of the Bundesliga title race. Striker Werner has played a big role in that run, his 18 goals coming at a rate of one every 79 minutes, and the Germany international could leave if the right offer came in. The striker’s first goal was a classic poacher’s effort – Thomas tapping in Alisha Lehmann’s cross from six yards out to double the Hammers’ lead just before the half hour mark. Thomas added to her tally in style seven minutes into the second half, firing into the bottom corner from outside the area after a superb backheeled turn. After beating Bristol City on Boxing Day, Charlton would've been hoping to move forward, but instead they've gone in the opposite direction. Lee Bowyer's men have now lost two on the spin, first losing to Derby and then to Swansea. HONG KONG, March 3 (Reuters) - Johor Darul Ta'zim's Brazilian defender Mauricio headed a 73rd-minute winner as the Malaysian champions beat South Korea's Suwon Bluewings 2-1 in the Asian Champions League group stage on Tuesday. JDT had taken the lead through Gonzalo Cabrera's 13th-minute penalty only for Australian midfielder Terry Antonis to come off the bench and curl his effort into the top corner to equalise six minutes into the second half. Celtic travels to Dingwall this weekend where they'll be hosted by Ross County as they aim to extend their lead at the top of the table. Can the hosts cause an upset? Read on for all our Scottish Premiership predictions and betting tips. That gave City's wing-backs, Benjamin Mendy and Joao Cancelo, licence to roam forward and they both impressed on the ball in the opposition half. Rumours persist about Cancelo's future at the club but he provided a perfect cross for Foden to find the net in the first half, only for VAR to show that Mahrez was offside earlier in the move. There remain doubts about City at the back, however, particularly from set-pieces - Yerry Mina and Dominic Calvert-Lewin both could have punished the hosts for poor marking at corners - and there was relief in the stands and on the pitch at the final whistle. The manager came in and wanted to show his power, show the other players that he's the boss, he's main man," he continued. Stendel does have the power, he is the boss, he is the main man. What's Whelan's problem with that?He played 15 league games for Hearts, lost 10, drew four and won one. Whatever job he thinks he did, it wasn't enough. I do feel let down. It was all very amateurish. He threw me under the bus," were other complaints. MANCHESTER, England, Nov 28 (Reuters) - Premier League leaders Liverpool and champions Manchester City are heading into an intense month of fixtures with neither looking close to their best. Liverpool laboured to a 1-1 draw with Napoli in the Champions League on Wednesday, lacking the intensity and attacking potency that has been at the heart of their success under manager Juergen Klopp. Leicester seem to have come through their bad patch and are the favourites to win this game. They have a good away record and have already had a convincing win at Villa Park this season. Villa blow hot and cold and regularly concede goals. That isn't going to help them against City and the tip here is for an away win. The proposal was eventually dropped amid widespread opposition led by Europe's domestic leagues. In December, the Financial Times and New York Times reported that discussions led by Real Madrid president Florentino Perez had taken place over the possibility of setting up a super league featuring the world’s richest clubs split into two divisions. Zinedine Zidane says sealing a first La Liga title with Real Madrid in three years has made him happier than winning the Champions League. Real wrapped up the title with a game to spare as they edged past Villarreal at an empty Alfredo Di Stefano Stadium. Karim Benzema fired between the legs of Sergio Asenjo and added a controversial second from a retaken penalty. In bizarre fashion, Sergio Ramos had rolled the first attempt for Benzema to smash in but the effort was disallowed. On August 31st 2014 Liverpool travelled to North London to face Tottenham Hotspur. The Warm-Up: Kaneocalpyse Now, as Messi slams 'childish' Barcelona Transfer window LIVE - Inter ready to make bid as Eriksen arrives in Milan for talks It was a hotly anticipated battle; it was last year’s runners-up, who lost the title in such heart-breaking fashion, up against one of the pretenders, riding high after winning their opening two games of the season under new manager Mauricio Pochettino without conceding a goal. The 22-year-old is planning to commit his future to the Toffees by signing a five-year contract extension in the next few days. Calvert-Lewin has impressed since Carlo Ancelotti took the reins at Goodison Park and the club are looking to tie their top-scorer down to a new deal. He will join centre-back Mason Holgate as the second youngster to extend their contract with the club this week. The visitors fought back again as Pascal Gross prodded home before the video assistant referee (VAR) awarded Glenn Murray's dramatic late leveller despite the striker initially appearing to handle the ball in the process. Brighton's comeback keeps them 15th in the table but West Ham slip into the relegation zone to 18th after out-of-form Bournemouth beat Aston Villa. Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp and his first-team players will not be involved in the FA Cup fourth-round replay against Shrewsbury Town, the Reds manager has said. The Premier League leaders surrendered a two-goal advantage against the League One side on Sunday after Klopp had made nine changes to the starting line-up. At least four Premier League teams will need replays, which are scheduled for Tuesday 4 and Wednesday 5 February, meaning they will cut into the new mid-season break which runs between 2 and 16 February. England have one of the best opportunities to win a major international trophy this summer, with all three of their group games coming at Wembley, as well as a potential semi-final and final if they were to reach that far in the competition. Having a fully-fit Harry Kane would be vital and a potential return date of May 9 will definitely come as a blow to Southgate and his staff. Sportsnet.ca - News, Scores and Live Streaming Sportsnet is Canada's Leading Sports Network, featuring extensive coverage of the NHL, MLB, NBA, and all your favourite teams and leagues. We’re confident that under 2.5 goals will be produced in Saturday’s clash and we have predicted a final scoreline of 1-0 in favour of the hosts. Setubal head into the game as the form favourites and will be hoping that a win proves enough to push them into the top six this weekend. Aves have been hopeless on the road this season and despite beating Braga last time out we expect the visitors to return to losing ways on Saturday. "Inter" once again broke out into the championship leaders and obviously does not plan to reach the achieved - the situation in the standings obliges guests to make a bet only for the victory. In the Cup match, many players have been rested, so today "nerazzurri" will be fresh enough to use the fatigue of the Romans is unlikely to succeed. They had more emotion than us," the Portuguese coach said. You see for example, McTominay's performance . He was dominant. Klopp: Origi exceptional A bold team selection saw Jurgen Klopp start both Divock Origi and Xherdan Shaqiri, with Mohamed Salah and Roberto Firmino on the bench. Safe to say the gamble paid off with Origi scoring twice and Shaqiri also on target. National LeagueThe season was suspended with teams having played between 35 and 39 of their 46 games, and clubs voted to end the season immediately on 22 April. Promotion and relegation issues were left "under careful consideration" - and cannot be decided fully until the EFL has made a final decision on its leagues. Normally, the National League champions are promoted to League Two, together with the winner of play-offs contested by the next six teams. If he [Wood] flails his arms and goes flying across the floor, I bet he gives it. Dyche added: "We are in dangerous territory here because if a player doesn't dramatically play act for a penalty, he doesn't get it. Chris did the right thing and stayed on his feet. The Clarets took a deserved first-half lead when Wood tapped home the rebound after Hugo Lloris had spilled Jay Rodriguez's long-range shot. Pedro replaces Mason Mount. SubstitutionSubstitution, Wolverhampton Wanderers. Bruno Jordão replaces Diogo Jota. BookingLeander Dendoncker (Wolverhampton Wanderers) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Post updateTammy Abraham (Chelsea) wins a free kick on the left wing. Post updateFoul by Leander Dendoncker (Wolverhampton Wanderers). Post updateFoul by Antonio Rüdiger (Chelsea). Managerless Watford were relegated from the Premier League on the final day of the season as Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang inspired Arsenal to victory. There have been over 2.5 goals scored in the last two Barcelona games. Barcelona have scored nine goals in their last three games. The last three Sporting Cristal games have seen over 2.5 goals scored in them. Sporting Cristal have it all to do to make the third stage of the Copa Libertadores. They traveled to Ecuador last week to face Barcelona and lost the first leg 4-0. KEY MOMENTS 18’ - GOAL! Aston Villa 0-1 Man City (Mahrez). Out of nothing Riyad Mahrez fires City into the lead. VAR check done, for a potential offside on Aguero in the build-up, and the goal stands. Mahrez picked the ball up on the right, drove at the Villa backline, which parted like the Red Sea, allowing Mahrez time to drill into the net. Live Broadcast and Streaming Schedule | New Jersey Devils Local Regional Sports Network Partner of the Devils. Available in-market on Verizon Fios, Optimum (Altice), DirecTV / DirecTV Stream, FuboTV. MSG Networks, will ... They’re going back to David Moyes after sacking Manuel Pellegrini, 18 months after they told the aforementioned Moyes that they weren’t renewing his contract because they wanted to go in a different direction. Anyways, ignoring the complete and utter mismanagement from above (and that brilliant ratio on the announcement tweet) this is still a squad that still has Andriy Yarmolenko Felipe Anderson, Manuel Lanzini, Pablo Fornais and Sebasien Haller for attacking options. Toronto Maple Leafs TV & Stream Schedule The NHL 2023/2024 season is available for live stream on the ESPN App and TNT WEB. These platforms offer you the flexibility to watch the games on your ... Ronaldo the reason I love Man Utd' “My love of Manchester United really started when I used to watch Cristiano Ronaldo play and ever since then I have been a big fan of this great club," Fernandes told the club's website. For me to now play for Manchester United feels incredible, I have worked hard to get to this moment and I can promise the fans that I will give everything for the badge to help bring us more success and trophies. The exact score earns 40 points. LAWRO'S PREDICTIONSAll kick-offs 15:00 GMT unless stated. FRIDAY Sheff Utd v West Ham (20:00 GMT)New West Ham boss David Moyes has two wins out of two so far, but after beating Bournemouth and Gillingham, this is a much bigger test. Sheffield United beat AFC Fylde in the FA Cup last time out but they have lost their past two Premier League games, although they did face Manchester City and Liverpool and were very competitive in both. His goal - a strike which could kickstart his English career - came soon after. He made no mistake with his 38th shot for the club, rifling an effort into the bottom corner after good play by Maupay to net Brighton's quickest Premier League goal. I had ups and downs last year, trying to settle," Jahanbakhsh said. This season it felt good with the new manager. He wanted to use different players, but I've been doing well in training and was ready for my chance. The hosts are one of the lowest scorers in the division with just 21 goals to their name, and it is a record which only gets worse when you look at their form on home soil. At the Pirelli Stadium they have scored just four times, which is a woeful average of just 0.5 goals per game. While they do not concede too many, with just five goals going in at the other end when at home, that lack of offensive threat unsurprisingly means they have one of the worst home records in the division.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Michael Hess
  • Love
    Love
  • Arya Bhatnagar
    Arya Bhatnagar
  • MD Rubel
    MD Rubel
  • Frederic Quindt
    Frederic Quindt
bottom of page