top of page

Shared Interests Group

Public·107 members

Streaming: Thailand - Kyrgyzstan Live 16/01/2024 Watch TV

11 hours ago — (STREAM*)) Thailand v Kyrgyzstan live video 16.01.2024 Thailand vs Kyrgyzstan AFC Asian Cup 2024 Football Match .

Today: Thailand VS Kyrgyzstan live free 16 January 2024 Watc 11 hours ago — Today: Thailand VS Kyrgyzstan live free 16 January 2024 Watch TV Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and ... Heracles have won three of their last six matches in all competitions while Den Haag have lost three of their last six matches in league and cup, and over 2.5 goals were produced in four of Heracles’ and three of Den Haag’s last six matches. The hosts have scored over 2.5 team goals in three of their last five matches and their guests have conceded three goals in three of their last six outings, adding more weight to our prediction for a 3-0 home win on Saturday. Bate is going to face Torpedo Belaz. After one of the weakest starts in history, Bate started to pick points. They won at home against Ruh Brest 1;0 and then they won on away against Fk Minsk. Bate will win this match and I don't think that it will be only 1:0. They should show that they are a much better team and they will go for the final trophy. Torpedo lost the previous match on away against Dinamo Minsk 0:2 and I think that we will see at least two goals for Bate here. My bet is 2:0 for Bate They left it late - again - but Liverpool are into the final of the Club World Cup after beating Mexican side Monterrey on Wednesday. The Reds began with Roberto Firmino, Sadio Mane and Trent Alexander-Arnold on the bench, Virgil van Dijk absent altogether through illness and midfielder Jordan Henderson deputising at centre-back. But while Liverpool's starting line-up was unfamiliar, the eventual outcome was not. He has been at Arsenal before, he's been in the Premier League and he has been working with Pep Guardiola. I do believe this is a good decision and I would also like it to be a good decision. In his first broadcast interview since leaving Arsenal, Spaniard Emery spoke to BBC Sport's Guillem Balague on a range of topics, including plans to give him a new contract earlier this season, the manner of his Emirates exit, his relationship with Mesut Ozil and interest from Everton. Posted at 90' Attempt saved. Bruno Fernandes (Manchester United) right footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the top centre of the goal. Assisted by Juan Mata. SubstitutionPosted at 89' Substitution, Manchester United. Brandon Williams replaces Anthony Martial. Posted at 89' Corner, Manchester United. The team that stood out for me were Shakhtar," says Schwarzer. They were the best team we played against, probably the best team I've played against to this day. Bobby Zamora scored a screamer to get us a 2-1 win but even their Croatian full-back Darijo Srna was kind of laughing saying 'see you in Ukraine'. We made life difficult for ourselves out there when Danny Murphy got sent off but we produced a brilliant backs-to-the-wall performance to draw 1-1 and go through. Real are two points behind the champions heading into Matchday 19, where they face an extremely difficult assignment away to fellow Madrilenians Getafe who have been in superb form throughout the last two months. There's no much to say about this game other than a home team which has only lost once in their last previously nine games in all competitions against an away team that has just managed one win in their last previous nine games. With Vincenza in clear command at the top of the table all is set for them to be favorites to win this game and increase their gap at the top. The loss of form will surely make it harder for the away team to beat such a strong hone win especially since they were also outclassed the last time they met. Posted at 89' Attempt missed. Lucas Höler (Sport-Club Freiburg) left footed shot from a difficult angle on the left is close, but misses the top left corner. Assisted by Nils Petersen. Posted at 88' Offside, Sport-Club Freiburg. Dominique Heintz tries a through ball, but Christian Günter is caught offside. Posted at 86' Corner, Sport-Club Freiburg. Conceded by Benjamin Pavard. Posted at 86' Attempt blocked. Both Charlton and Sheffield carry poor runs to this match and will be keen to get back to winning ways. Charlton have done well for a promoted side, but they will want to make use of the good returns they have in attack. Sheffield are on a slightly better form but have a bad run away from home and this could cost them here. With both sides’ scoring returns, we are backing both to score and a good pick here would be on over 2.5 goals. Jesse Lingard provides attacking options but showed another side of his game by effectively neutralising City's deep midfielder Rodri. Defensively, United showed a solidity that hasn't always been there this season but they still needed outstanding saves from their Spanish keeper David De Gea to leave with the three points. ((STREAM*)) Thailand v Kyrgyzstan live video 16.01.2024 Thai 11 hours ago — (STREAM*)) Thailand v Kyrgyzstan live video 16.01.2024 Thailand vs Kyrgyzstan AFC Asian Cup 2024 Football Match . In the early days double winners would automatically be given the Super Cup, but in recent years the cup runners-up would play the champions. Last year still saw the winners of league and cup meet before the start of the season, but over one leg in Tangier, Morocco. Barcelona won the double so they met beaten Copa del Rey finalists Sevilla - and won 2-1 thanks to goals from Gerard Pique and Ousmane Dembele. Gyeongnam was not lucky, and they was relegated from the top level in the previous season. This team was doing similar as other rivals from the bottom part of the league, but they have lost some important points in the direct duels, and lost the league status in the final round. They felt for one point in the playout. Busan defeated them in the two match clash for a bit, and now Gyeongnam should fight return again. It's an iconic goal that can only be scored by a brilliant player. Brown: That changed their substitution plans! It was a goal beyond belief. McCall: It was a really disappointing end to a game where there was nothing in it. We had more than held our own, if the penalty went in then who is to say we wouldn't have gone on to win?Who got Gazza's shirt again? Rangers team-mates Ally McCoist and Paul Gascoigne swap shirts at the final whistle. Live stream: Thailand VS Kyrgyzstan 16 January 2024 Free Kyr 6 hours ago — Live stream: Thailand VS Kyrgyzstan 16 January 2024 Free Kyrgyzstan scores service is real-time, updating live. Upcoming matches: 16.01. Assisted by Ángel Di María. Posted at 75' Offside, Nantes. Moses Simon tries a through ball, but Abdoul Kader Bamba is caught offside. Posted at 74' Foul by Layvin Kurzawa (Paris Saint Germain). Posted at 74' Ludovic Blas (Nantes) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 74' Attempt saved. Di María (Paris Saint Germain) left footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. The greatest I've seen, though, is David Silva. It is going to be a sad day when he leaves at the end of the season - he is my favourite City player since Kinky [Georgi Kinkladze] or the Goat [Shaun Goater]. Like De Bruyne, he has got a brilliant football brain. David does not often look flash but he can do that stuff when he wants to, like his free-kick against Bournemouth on Wednesday. He has got the lot. Sheffield is favorite here and in the league for this season. Charlton is back in the higher level, after years in the lower rank, and they have main aim to avoid relegation in the lower leagues again. It would be not an easy match for the host, but they have a lot of power in the mid, to push for at least minimal advantage in the game. A minute's silence will take place before each game in memory of those who have died during the coronavirus pandemic. The global virus has signalled a 'new normal' way of working and this has filtered through to football too, with a number of new innovations in place. Empty stadiums will be filled with virtual support - images of fans wearing club colours - while EA Sports, creator of the Fifa video game series, has allowed use of its audio library to create crowd noise for television viewers. Everybody knows I care for this football club and I want to win so badly, not just for myself but for every West Ham United fan out there. Sometimes I take so much pressure on my own shoulders that every time we make a mistake or concede a goal, I blame myself, rightly or wrongly, and my emotion can come out. That's why I have played at this level for so long, because I care so much, and I want us to do well. Prior to the festive period, Lincoln had shown signs of life by beating both Tranmere and Burton, but they then dropped off, losing to both Coventry and Oxford. Such form didn't bode well ahead of their fixture against Ipswich between Boxing Day and New Year, though Michael Appleton's men dug deep and found the scoring performance that they'd needed for so long. Their win against Ipswich acted as a platform for further success, as The Imps continued to move forward by beating Peterborough on New Year's Day. No pressure, lad. Bam Bamford Finally to the Championship, where the top of the table is getting extra squeaky. Leeds were two goals down within an hour away at Millwall, but Marcelo Bielsa’s lot flipped the usual strong-start, limp-end script around and roared back to win 3-2. Patrick Bamford at the double, as they say. Last week's 0-1 reverse against Getafe marked Eibar's fourth La Liga defeat in a row, so this is far from the ideal time for Los Armeros to travel to a side who boast one of the best home records in Spain. Woking fc is here to correct their mistakes they have made in their last game when they donate three points to Barnet fc after they have beaten by three goals to one, do today they are going to welcome Dagenham and Redbridge. Chelsea's 8-0 rout of West Ham propelled them into second place and knocked Arsenal out of the top two, while City handed manager Nick Cushing a parting gift with a 2-1 win over the Gunners in the final game of his six-year tenure with the club. Elsewhere, ninth-placed Brighton bested fifth-placed Everton 1-0 and Reading drew 1-1 with Manchester United at Adams Park. Getty Images TALKING POINT A one-horse title race. If Liverpool fail to win the 19th league title of their history from here, it will be the biggest implosion our top-flight has ever seen. Only Newcastle in 1995-96 failed to lift the trophy having had a lead of 10 points at Christmas, and now Klopp's men not only have an even greater advantage than that, but they are obviously made of much sterner stuff than Kevin Keegan's all-out attackers. Fiorentina have had major issues keeping clean sheets this season, conceding in five of their six away games. Given that form, we can see Verona pinching a goal back here, especially with over 2.5 goals being scored in 83% of the visitors' trips. Verona have lost by a single goal in 80% of their defeats this term. Following that form, our correct score prediction for this clash is a 2-1 away win. Derek McInnes' side is no stranger to scoring goals on the road, despite the results not always going their way. Aberdeen has scored at least once in four of their last five away games, although they failed to do so in their most recent outing. Moreover, the Dons have let in 1.22 goals on average whilst only finding the back of the net 1.11 times. That clash comes 24 hours after Japan and China face off in the tournament opener with neither nation selecting a squad that, on paper at least, should be able to compete with the Koreans. Without a head coach following Marcello Lippi's resignation last month, China have sent a reserve squad under the care of former Everton midfielder Li Tie, who led Wuhan Zall to sixth place in the Chinese Super League in the just-completed season. Former England and Tottenham striker Jimmy Greaves is being treated in hospital for an unspecified illness. The 80-year-old, a World Cup winner with England in 1966, scored 44 goals in 57 games for his country and a club-record 220 league goals for Tottenham. The ex-Chelsea and West Ham forward suffered a severe stroke in 2015. We can confirm that our record goalscorer Jimmy Greaves is currently being treated in hospital," a Spurs statement read. Assisted by Pablo Fornals. Posted at 57' Foul by Davinson Sánchez (Tottenham Hotspur). Posted at 57' Michail Antonio (West Ham United) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 56' Serge Aurier (Tottenham Hotspur) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 56' Foul by Pablo Fornals (West Ham United). Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp says he would prefer to play their game away to Manchester City at City's home ground, rather than a neutral venue. Villarreal chances for Europa league next season are not so high after they lost 2 straight games from the athletic Bilbao and Atletico Madrid but still tonight I expect from them to be able to beat leganes!leganes is team in relegation zone and I think they will stay there to the end of the season because they don't have quality to avoid relegation, they have 0 wins on the road this season and el madrigal is not good place to chase for that win, in first game this season villareal destroyed leganes with 0-3 victory and I surely expect another win tonight Brest have lost just one of their nine home matches this season, against PSG, and they should be aiming to continue this incredible run of form at the Stade Francis-Le-Blé. They've scored 15 goals and conceded just six there and if they can pull off a similar performance to the one they showcased to Strasbourg they'll be on their way to the win. The Ayr have not drawn a single match in this season. They have been so much inconsistent. They have 24 points collected after 13 matches played so far. They sit on 3rd spot in the standings and have won 3 of their last 5 matches. The visitors are 5 points behind of today's opponent. They have won 2 of their last 3 matches and seem to be in good shape. They have won their last match against Partick thistle hy 5-1 goals. I expect them to play good here. I think over the two or three-year period in the academy, he grew and changed his whole mentality. He was a flair player, he had to realise that if he was going to play in this position then people were going to kick him. He stood up to the fight and his progression over the past five or six years has been superb. When he was younger he tended not to take a kick too well but he has come on leaps and bounds and is a man now. Posted at 90' Foul by Sam Vokes (Stoke City). Posted at 90' George Saville (Middlesbrough) wins a free kick on the left wing. SubstitutionPosted at 88' Substitution, Stoke City. Mame Biram Diouf replaces Tom Ince. BookingPosted at 87' Jordan Cousins (Stoke City) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 87' Foul by Jordan Cousins (Stoke City). Posted at 87' Hayden Coulson (Middlesbrough) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Hamilton v Rangers predictions for Sunday’s fixture in the Scottish Premiership. Hamilton aims to get back to their winning ways for the first time since September. Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips. Reading have failed to win any of their last five matches in all competitions. Yakou Meite has scored in each of his last two appearances against Cardiff. Cardiff are unbeaten in their last seven matches in all competitions. FA Cup replay action sees a fourth-round rematch between Cardiff and Reading take place this week. Streaming: Thailand v Kyrgyzstan Live 16 January 2024 7 hours ago — Streaming: Thailand v Kyrgyzstan Live 16 January 2024 Thailand. Kyrgyzstan. 16.01. 18:30. Kyrgyzstan. Saudi Arabia. 21.01. 21:30 . BookingPosted at 80' Mark Noble (West Ham United) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 79' Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (Liverpool) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 79' Foul by Mark Noble (West Ham United). Posted at 78' Corner, Liverpool. Conceded by Angelo Ogbonna. Posted at 77' Offside, Liverpool. Georginio Wijnaldum tries a through ball, but Andrew Robertson is caught offside. Thailand vs Kyrgyzstan live score,prediction() Where to watch Thailand vs Kyrgyzstan online?AiScore provides Thailand vs Kyrgyzstan(2024/01/16) live score tracker,h2h,prediction,match stats,lineups. Manager Jurgen Klopp says it is "not likely" Liverpool will make any more additions to their title-chasing squad in the January transfer window. The Reds, 13 points clear at the top of the league, have already brought in Japan international Takumi Minamino from Red Bull Salzburg. Every year we have the same situation. It is always tricky - we will probably not be too busy," said Klopp. We will see what happens, but it is not likely. If I was not absolutely convinced that this is necessary for the future sustainability of our business, I would not be asking our employees to face these cuts. The Tynecastle club, who have one of the league's biggest budgets outside the Old Firm, are currently four points adrift at the bottom of the Scottish Premiership with eight games to play. Budge previously said the club would consider legal advice should they be relegated without the season being completed. Wolves, who finished second in Group K behind Braga, will face Spanish side Espanyol. Celtic will be cautiously optimistic about continuing their fine European run when they take on FC Copenhagen, while their Glasgow rivals Rangers will play Wolves' group-stage opponents Braga. Ajax, semi-finalists in last season’s Champions League, were drawn against Getafe, and fellow Champions League dropouts Inter Milan were handed a favourable fixture against Ludogorets. Paper Round’s view: Such an agreement may not be legal as it could count as a restriction of trade for the players. Moreover, in these two leagues are huge numbers of European and international talent, and such a deal might simply see clubs from abroad swoop in to take players off their hands, especially if their clubs are in breach of contract. Southampton: in the last month the team played not much worse than Liverpool, in the last 5 games the team won in 4 but even in the lost match with Wolves, the team led 2-0 but relaxed and conceded 3. Melbourne Victory and Newcastle Jets will face each other in the upcoming match in the A League. Melbourne Victory this season have the following results: 3W, 3D and 5L. Meanwhile Newcastle Jets have 2W, 3D and 5L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Thailand vs. Kyrgyzstan: AFC Asian Cup 2024 live stream 10 hours ago — Thailand vs. Kyrgyzstan: AFC Asian Cup 2024 live stream, how to watch, TV schedule, standings, dates, times. By Chuck Booth via CBSSports.com, ... Away side has won their previous match in the competition, and one of the rare victories in the part of the league was against this opponent. They should head for the first win on side, and keep on with the good track for the position in the mid of the table.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page