top of page

Shared Interests Group

Public·125 members

(SPORT!) Today: Eastleigh - Newport County live 16 January 2024

Newport County/Eastleigh scores with the latest results, fixtures and tables. View up-to-date results live as they happen.

However, if United win their game in hand on third-placed Chelsea, they would be just three points behind the third-placed Blues. Both of Correa's goals came in the second half in an eight-minute span as Inter ensured the seven-point gap to the top two was not extended further than seven points. Tom Nichols scored the only goal late in the first half as Northampton missed a series of late chances to avoid back-to-back defeats. He flashed a decent header wide in the first half, before squandering an excellent opening late on when he shot directly at Hugo Lloris. “The team have played really well for long periods of the season. We’ve had little bits of ups and downs throughout the season, but no more than anybody else. Croatia were determined to quell Scotland's fast start by controlling possession, but they were initially harried at every turn, and looked defensively vulnerable. But there was one problem: he was not happy. Injury issues certainly did not help, but there was more to it than that. We turned it around, we were close to winning it. To coach in that game was high level - it was on the edge and could have gone either way. A good Sunday afternoon and new year. “People might have thought Jesse made a difference here. But the players have moved on and stepped to another level themselves. But I've got to say, Jesse was a big part of that.” The 22-year-old, who is out of contract this summer, produced two fine finishes at Stamford Bridge in only his second Premier League start of the season. The club are also closing in on wantaway Everton left-back Lucas Digne, with the two parties also engaged in discussions over a deal that would see Anwar El Ghazi head the other way on loan. Formula One driver Nicholas Latifi hired security guards to protect himself from attack by a potential Lewis Hamilton fanatic. There is a debate over how much weight major tournaments should have in the voting for the Ballon d’Or when they only last one month of the year, but individual awards in a team sport will always blur the lines of comparison. Jorginho’s appearance on the 2021 Ballon d’Or shortlist follows a well-established precedent. How else to explain the fact that, in this game of four halves, Chelsea more-or-less battered their opponents for three of them. And a bit extra! How else to understand the fact that Real Madrid were broken by the third goal, then given their VAR reprieve, then broken Frankie is an honest, hard-working person who deserves to succeed and he leaves us with our grateful thanks and best wishes for the future. Hopefully I can bring that to the side, passion and 100 per cent commitment. That's my game. I also know Klich well from Leeds United. We need to play with 11 players in the last 16 games and that is key. To win games with 10 men is very unlikely. But that strike was smartly kept out by goalkeeper Chris Maxwell, who did well to get down and parry the ball away. He was then absent for Bundesliga matches against Arminia Bielefeld and Borussia Dortmund, as well as Champions League games against Dynamo Kyiv and Barcelona, because he had the virus. We were able to gain more confidence last term, but this time around we haven't managed to find the same consistency that elevates the overall performance. How can Leeds bridge the gulf to the elite? Other clubs feel the integrity of the competition is being threatened and the next round of games should be called off. Even at that, the Egyptians subdued the West Africans to book a place in the last eight of the ongoing tournament in Cameroon. It follows confirmation earlier from Southampton boss Ralph Hasenhuttl during a press conference on Thursday that Armstrong has picked up a calf problem, which saw him miss the 8-0 demolition of Newport County in the second round of the League Cup. Newport County/ Eastleigh Ball Number 31 in Fourth 8 days ago — You can find out Newport's potential Fourth round opponent at approximately 7:50pm this evening, live on ITV1 in the build-up to Wigan v ... I'm going to be careful with what I'm saying, but you've got to be wondering what's he's got to do to get a penalty, Solskjaer told Manchester United's official website. Hull stayed in it but never really looked like getting an equaliser and they have now lost three in a row. There's so many things before you sign a player, nowadays you can watch 100 games, we were really confident but since he's been here he's made another step. Meanwhile Chelsea boss Thomas Tuchel also said he was happy to come away with a draw, keeping his side top of the Premier League table. I'm happy, absolutely happy, he said. I saw a big effort, huge intensity, we had so many ball recoveries in the opponent half. We put the pressure up high, we controlled the counter attacks before they started we were brave and courageous. Scottish Premiership fixtures | Results | TableScottish Premiership live on Sky SportsIf you win the league this season, how much would that help? The Brighton boss was unable to call upon a key trio of central defenders in Lewis Dunk, Adam Webster and Shane Duffy, while Neal Maupay and Pascal Gross were also unavailable. Ingle was helpless when the ball bounced off her shin from Bartrip's dangerous delivery and Chelsea were knocked out of their rhythm slightly. Reflecting on that time, Howe told Davison ahead of Newcastle's match against Leicester, live on Super Sunday: I'm at friends house for a New Years Eve party, nothing too crazy. Eastleigh vs Newport County H2H Eastleigh vs Newport County H2H. « Back | Yesterday | Today | Live | My Games | Finished | Not Started | Tomorrow | Predictions. Next match. Eastleigh. Roma set up a clash with Leicester in the Europa Conference League semi-finals after easing past Bodo/Glimt 5-2 on aggregate. Xavi's appointment is not one gamble. It is three, all tangled up together. The first is that there is some kind of Barcelona DNA to be activated, on-field and off; the second is that Xavi is the person to activate it. You'll have your own views on the first point, and nobody really knows about the second. You know everything we'll say, it was in the past when at Espanyol when I said my dream was to meet Sir Alex (Ferguson), anything I say now is going to be misunderstood and out of context. Paper TalkAll January done deals | Newcastle fixturesGet Sky Sports | Live football on Sky Sports Wood can hit the ground running They have to take a chance and hope someone can hit the ground running.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page