top of page

Shared Interests Group

Public·97 members

[ΕΛΕΎΘΕΡΟΣ] Νέα Σαλαμίνα ΑΠΟΕΛ και ζωντανή μετάδοση Νέα Σαλαμίνα εναντίον Ανόρθωση Αμμοχώστου ζωντανή 23 16 Ιανουαρίου 2024

ΩΡΑ ΓΙΑ ΜΠΑΛΑ - ΝΕΑ ΣΑΛΑΜΙΝΑ - ΑΠΟΕΛ (Z). 18:30. ΑΤΡΟΜΗΤΟΣ - ΑΕΛ (Z). 18:59. ΝΕΑ ΣΑΛΑΜΙΝΑ - ΑΠΟΕΛ (Z). 21:00. GETAFE - SEVILLA:COPA DEL REY 2023 -24 LIVE. 21:14.

TENSE DISCUSSION BETWEEN INTER COACH CONTE AND CAPELLO Inter Milan coach Antonio Conte was involved in a tense discussion with former AC Milan, Juventus, Real Madrid, England and Russia coach Fabio Capello, now working as a commentator for Sky Sport Italia, following the 3-1 win at Napoli that kept his team top of Serie A. Posted at 82' Foul by Robert Lewandowski (FC Bayern München). Posted at 82' Sebastian Langkamp (SV Werder Bremen) wins a free kick in the defensive half. SubstitutionPosted at 82' Substitution, FC Bayern München. Lucas Hernández replaces Serge Gnabry. Posted at 81' Corner, FC Bayern München. Conceded by Jirí Pavlenka. Posted at 81' Attempt saved. Kingsley Coman (FC Bayern München) left footed shot from the left side of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Saint Etienne head to this game as underdogs; they have only won one of their last five home games against Marseille and their form in the league is not so inspiring. They have four losses in the last five Ligue 1 matches, with no clean sheet and will find it tough against this Marseille side that has not lost in 14 matches. Marseille have not lost in the last seven away matches and have four clean sheets in their last five matches. They however haven’t scored more than one in four of their last five away matches so as we go for a Marseille win here, we will go for under 2.5 goals for this game. Willem II secured a 3-3 draw at Den Haag last time out and sit sixth in the Eredivisie table as a result, while Sparta won 2-0 at home to Vitesse and will be hoping to emulate that result this weekend. Everton head to this game on the back of a heavy beating at Wolves and will want to regain the lost ground. However, it will not be easy, with Aston Villa heading to Liverpool with renewed belief after their 2-0 win over Crystal Palace. Villa have not done very well away from home but here their backs are against the wall and we expect that they will give more than they have done in previous matches. They meet an Everton side with a good home run in recent matches but low in confidence after the defeat at Wolves and a run of two losses in the last three games. As they fight for survival, we expect Villa to take the bigger initiative here and we will go with either a win for them or a draw. I surely believe in plenty of goals in this match from Champions league and I will in any case try this option. So, Genk is team who is one of the weakest this season and they will surely want to beat rival from Austria after very bad first match in Salzburg, when they are lost even 6-2. Of course, at home this team surely can be better, but I in any case see here new win for guests, with plenty of goals. That is very real and I will in any case try that. Odds are very good really are. It is a problem," Guardiola said. I don't know if he will be fit for the Madrid game. City winger Leroy Sane is still on the road to recovery as he stepped up his comeback from a serious knee injury that required surgery last year, but Guardiola said it would be "weeks" before he was ready to return to action. Hunter was disconsolate after his mistake led to England failing to qualify for the 1974 World CupHunter had been picked ahead of Moore, whose form had been indifferent and who had also made an error leading to a goal in England's 2-0 defeat in Poland. In the return game at Wembley, England needed to win but were being thwarted by Poland goalkeeper Jan Tomaszewski - infamously labelled "a clown" by Clough. The now swollen travelling Calais support required 250 buses to take them the 65 miles to the game, won 2-1 thanks to goals from social worker Christophe Hogard and shopkeeper Merlen. The day after, Lozano was given a standing ovation by fellow diners as he ate at the historic restaurant Fouquet’s, on the Champs-Elysees in Paris. Lozano and his team weren’t done yet, though. The semi-finals brought them up against Bordeaux, the reigning French champions, a side full of internationals - Christophe Dugarry, Lilian Laslandes, Johan Micoud and Sylvain Legwinski to name a few. Ζωντανές Αθλητικές Μεταδόσεις Ζωντανές Αθλητικές Μεταδόσεις. CytavisionGo · Live Streaming · κανάλι 601 · κανάλι ΝΕΑ ΣΑΛΑΜΙΝΑ - ΑΠΟΕΛ ΚΥΠΕΛΛΟ ΚΥΠΡΟΥ COCA-COLA 2023-24. 201. 19:00. ΟΜΟΝΟΙΑ ... Real Esteli is going to face Diriangen. The hosts in the last five won twice, draw twice and lost one clash. They scored five goals and conceded three. Esteli at home won 5 of 8 matches, scored 17 goals and conceded only three. Four wins in a row it was a great strike for Esteli at home but they draw in the previous round against Managua. Diriangen lost 0:3 against Juventus Managua on away and 1:2 against Managua FC. I don't think that Esteli will struggle in this clash and not win. I pick an Asian handicap -1 for Real Esteli I think it Tyrone doesn't get half a block on it, [Orjan] Nyland probably saves it. The Villa boss ws quick to praise his players despite their errors, particularly for their fightback. He said: "We knew we were coming up against a good team. It was probably the second goal that was disappointing. It's a tough way back against a team like Manchester City but I'm so proud of the players, for the character they showed. Sampdoria have won just two of their 12 Serie A games this season. The arrival of Claudio Ranieri hasn't helped matters, with the club winning once in five games since he arrived. The club have spent the season mired in relegation trouble. The hosts have scored just three times at home this season, while they've let in 19 in 12 league games overall. That could lead to another setback for them here, which they can ill-afford. After all, Ranieri failed to spark a turnaround at Fulham early in his reign last season and that saw his brief reign end when the Cottagers fired him to appoint their third boss of the season. Mista spent most of his career playing in the Spanish top flight, including six seasons with Valencia who he helped win two La Liga titles and the 2004 UEFA Cup. The 41-year-old also spent time with Atletico Madrid, who in January were awarded the CPL expansion franchise based in Ottawa that will take the field for the 2020 season. No decision will be taken until after Uefa's executive meeting on 23 April. For the resolution to pass, at least 75% of clubs in each division need vote in favour, with Friday 17:00 BST the deadline. Null & void? Declare? Or play on? - SPFL mulls over optionsCoronavirus: What is your club saying?Uefa's warning - the key questions for Scottish clubsThe result is expected to be announced early next week and, should the clubs vote to accept the proposals, Dundee United, Raith Rovers and Cove Rangers would be promoted from their respective divisions, with Partick Thistle and Stranraer relegated. ΤΕΛΙΚΟ: ΑΠΟΕΛ-Νέα Σαλαμίνα 1-0 - Sportime ... ζωντανή μετάδοσή μας. Γράψε αρχικά το όνομά σου και μετά το σχόλιό σου στο πλαίσιο πιο κάτω. Τηλεοπτική μετάδοση: cablenetsports1. Περιγραφή: Χριστίνα ... Did you know? Gabriel Jesus has scored in 33 Premier League games for Manchester City and ended on the winning side in 32 of those (D1), a win ratio of 97% - the best of any player to have scored in at least 20 games in Premier League history. Pick your Team of the WeekPick your XI from our list and share with your friends. Select formationConfirm teamThe Crooks of the MatterThe decision to award Burnley a penalty against Wolves when Chris Wood performed his spectacular overhead kick was in my view a terrible decision. Odds are really great for taking the over 2.5 goals bet in this one as both teams are really not that solid in defense conceding in all their games played so far after the winter break. Interesting fact is that both teams changed their coach this winter break but it has more of a better effect for the hosts who won 3 games with 2-1 and lost hard at home 2-1 against strong FCSB side. A surprise choice, its wisdom was proved by Liverpool winning their first League and FA Cup double in his first season. He then fashioned a magnificent side around new signings John Barnes and Peter Beardsley to win the title in 1987/88 and was only denied another double in 1988-89 by Michael Thomas' last-minute winner for Arsenal. This came weeks after the Hillsborough disaster at the FA Cup semi-final with Nottingham Forest on 15 April which resulted in the deaths of 96 Liverpool fans. (SPORT TV<) Απόλλων Λεμεσού εναντίον Νέα Σαλαμίνα 17 Δεκ 2023 — Απόλλων Λεμεσού εναντίον Νέα Σαλαμίνα μετάδοση 2022 πριν από 8 ώρες — Apollon Limassol Nea Salamina Famagusta ζωντανά αποτελέσματα (και ζωντανή ... Leap year day a step too far for LiverpoolArsenal breathed a rather large sigh of relief on Saturday - the club itself tweeting "phew" - as Liverpool fell five games short of matching the Gunners' top-flight record 49-game unbeaten run. Not many would have seen that run ending at strugglers Watford, who began the match 55 points behind Jurgen Klopp's leaders before inflicting a 3-0 defeat. That's the heaviest loss suffered by a side top of the table against one in the relegation zone since 1985, when Leicester beat Manchester United by the same scoreline. The Tynecastle side now have just eight games to save their top-flight status and could be further adrift by the time they visit Livingston on Sunday. Hearts 'maybe lost a little hope'St Mirren concern over 'serious injuries'Podcast: 'It's a big result for St Mirren'St Mirren set tone & earn crucial winBig goals in big games bring big results. This result is an almighty outcome for Jim Goodwin's side as the smiles on their fans' faces showed at full-time. It was not like after one week I had to leave. No, it was mine. I left everything there; my television, my books, my computer. It was a flat with 'bring me a coffee latte, please', or 'I don't want to go down for dinner, bring my dinner up'. If I was watching football or doing work with one of my assistants I would ask; 'bring us food'. Nέα Σαλαμίνα live scores, αποτελέσματα, πρόγραμμα Καρμιώτισσα - Nέα Σαλαμίνα, 26.01. Nέα Σαλαμίνα - ΑΠΟΕΛ. Περισσότερα. 21+ μετάδοση του περιεχομένου ή της διαφήμισης στη συσκευή σας. Λίστα των προμηθευτών ... In the meantime, the men's team building, one of several separate buildings at our training ground, will remain closed. The rest of our training facility, Stamford Bridge and other facilities are operating as normal," the club added. Callum Hudson-Odoi of Chelsea and Joelinton of Newcastle United battle for the ball during the Premier League match between Newcastle United and Chelsea FC at St. My Site 2 Group - Hudson Valley Frenchies πριν από 54 λεπτά — Νέα Σαλαμίνα εναντίον ΑΕΛ Λεμεσού ζωντανή 28 7 Οκτ 2023 — Νέα Σαλαμίνα εναντίον ΑΕΛ Λεμεσού μετάδοση σκορ 28 ]] Άρης Λεμεσού εναντίον ΑΠΟΕΛ Nea ... Let's hope we have the decision to make. We will take on whoever that comes. Wales, who enjoyed a dream run to the Euro 2016 semis and who clinched qualification in their final game earlier this month, have been placed in Group A with Turkey, Italy and Switzerland. Wales will open against Switzerland in Baku. Koln have scored at least one goal in their last ten home Bundesliga matches. No Bundesliga team has scored fewer goals than Fortuna Dusseldorf (27). Fortuna Dusseldorf beat Koln 2-0 when they met in Dusseldorf earlier in the campaign. Fortuna Dusseldorf, 16th in the table, continue their fight against relegation when they travel to FC Koln, 10th in the table, this Sunday. A majority of Mansfield’s defeats had a one-goal margin (7 defeats), while Cheltenham’s away games produce an average of 1.22 goals and both teams scored in just 22% of the visitor’s away games, which is another reason we have backed them to narrowly win this weekend. With Inter in scoring form Slavia should be worried. The hosts have conceded twice in both of their home games so far, while we see the Nerazzurri getting two goals in this one. We’re going with over 1.5 goals for Inter Milan as our main tip, while we’re also backing a 2-1 away win which has landed in two of Inter’s last three trips. Abbott's plan for MLS was approved by FIFA as a legacy of the 1994 World Cup in the United States. He also played a key role creating the league's structure and negotiating with the initial investor-operator group. Before MLS launched in 1996, there was a tireless effort to recruit not only an ownership group committed to investing in the league, but also broadcast and commercial partners as well as players who would give the league a shot. Νέα Σαλαμίνα - ΑΠΟΕΛ 16.01.2024 πριν από 16 ώρες — Νέα Σαλαμίνα - ΑΠΟΕΛ στο πλαίσιο της Κύπελλο. Μπορείτε να βρείτε τα αποτελέσματα, πλήρη στατιστικά στοιχεία για το παιχνίδι και ζωντανή μετάδοση ... Only 18 days separated Arsenal saying Unai Emery was "the right man for the job" before they decided to sack him. At that point, the Gunners were five games without a win, which has since extended to seven - their worst run of results in 27 years. But it has been the manner of performances under the Spanish manager which have also proved costly as they slipped behind Wolves, Sheffield United and Burnley to sit eighth in the Premier League table. Eight of the 15 matches between Bologna and Lecce in the 2000s have finished level: five wins for Bologna and two defeats. On top of that, Lecce are on a streak of home draws. They have seen each of their previous three at this ground finish 2-2, while the visitors have won just 25% of their trips. As a result, we see another 2-2 draw in this clash. Everton will need to vastly improve their away form next season if they want European football again. The weekend saw another poor loss but they are a lot better at home with eight league victories. They only concede an average of one goal per home game and host a Villa side that struggle for goals on their travels. The win over Palace was a much needed one and it will be interesting to see how they react to that success. Away form is poor though and a bet on under 2.5 goals in this game looks the safest to make. Super Sport FM | Η κορυφαία παγκύπρια αθλητική συχνότητα Tο… μενού με τις τηλεοπτικές μεταδόσεις σήμερα Δευτέρα 15 Ιανουαρίου... TV. 15 19:00 ΝΕΑ ΣΑΛΑΜΙΝΑ - ΑΠΟΕΛ. 19:00 ΟΜΟΝΟΙΑ 29Μ - ΑΝΟΡΘΩΣΗ. 21:45 ΓΙΟΥΒΕΝΤΟΥΣ ... Southampton scored twice in the final 15 minutes to beat Watford 2-1 in the battle of the Premier League's bottom two sides. See alsoSouthampton v Watford - LIVE Premier League updates On a nervy night, Ismaila Sarr got on the end of a simple ball forward and finished calmly to give Watford the lead after 24 minutes, and Southampton were booed off at the break after a sloppy half of football. LIVE: ΑΠΟΕΛ – Νέα Σαλαμίνα 1-0 (ΤΕΛΙΚΟ) | Goal News Cy Το πρώτο γκολ του Λούκας Βιγιαφάνιες στη σεζόν ήταν αρκετό για να χαρίσει στον ΑΠΟΕΛ τη νίκη με 1-0 επί της Νέας Σαλαμίνας στο ΓΣΠ, για την 8η αγωνιστική ... Cherno Samba was a data error'The depth of the game's database is a result of a scouting network built up over the past 28 years which feeds information back to the game's makers, Sports Interactive. The team now researches about 2,200 clubs from 116 divisions in 51 countries. They have a scout in every club from the Premier League to National League North and South, while a further 2,000 clubs from lower levels are covered to a lesser degree. Musa Barrow missed a first-half penalty for Atalanta, awarded following a handball by Sami Khedira, and Juventus keeper Wojciech Szczesny was forced into a good save by Mario Pasalic as the hosts threatened to take a surprise lead. Gosens eventually did just that, heading Atalanta ahead from Barrow's cross after 56 minutes - but Higuain's deflected goal sparked Juventus into life. The Argentine made no mistake when picked out by Juan Cuadrado eight minutes from time, and Higuain turned provider as his compatriot Dybala weaved through the hosts' defence for his side's third. I would be unhappy if I was in a house on my own. I would have to clean, I don't want [that]. I would have to iron, I don't know how to. I have to cook; I would cook fried eggs and sausages [because] that's the only thing I can do. I lived in an amazing apartment. It was not a room. It was mine all the time. It is not the first time a player has clashed with a fan this season. Arsenal's Granit Xhaka was stripped of the club captaincy after mouthing an expletive to home fans when substituted in a match against Crystal Palace. Dier's action is potentially more serious though and could lead to disciplinary action. Οδηγός Ζωντανών Αθλητικών Μεταδόσεων 15/01/2024 - Απόλλων - Ολυμπιάδα 16/1/24 (LIVE), CablenetSports 3HD. 16/01/24, 16:20, ΩΡΑ ΓΙΑ ΜΠΑΛΑ - ΝΕΑ ΣΑΛΑΜΙΝΑ - ΑΠΟΕΛ, Cytavision Sports 1HD. 16/01/24, 17:00, ΝΕΑ ... We had to put the season on hold. If people's lives are at risk, that has to come first. Rooney, currently at second-tier Derby County, also proposed restructuring the fixture calendar once football resumed. We're happy to play until September if the season extends to then, if that's how it has to be. Ζωντανή μετάδοση: ΑΠΟΕΛ-Νέα Σαλαμίνα (ΕΝΔΕΚΑΔΕΣ) 9 Δεκ 2018 — Ζωντανά η εξέλιξη του αγώνα ανάμεσα σε ΑΠΟΕΛ και Νέα Σαλαμίνα από το στάδιο ΓΣΠ.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page