top of page

Shared Interests Group

Public·54 members

[ONLINE!] Today: Gaziantep vs. Bodrum live free 17 January 2024

in 8 hours — Join us for the live broadcast of the Cup match between Gazisehir Gaziantep F.K. and Bodrum Belediyesi Bodrumspor, in-play streaming happening ...

Assisted by Lucas Moura with a cross. Posted at 50' Ashley Young (Manchester United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 50' Foul by Lucas Moura (Tottenham Hotspur). Goal!Posted at 49' Goal! Manchester United 2, Tottenham Hotspur 1. Marcus Rashford (Manchester United) converts the penalty with a right footed shot to the bottom right corner. Jamie Vardy and James Maddison scored as Leicester beat bottom-club Watford to climb back to second in the Premier League. V-Varen Nagasaki started the new season smoothly with a 1-0 win over Tochigi in the opening match. Returning to play after more than 4 months off the Covid-19 break, V-Varen Nagasaki continues to promise the ability to win 3 points completely at home, welcoming rookie Giravanz Kitakyushu. Conceded by Scott Pittman. SubstitutionPosted at 72' Substitution, Livingston. Keaghan Jacobs replaces Jack McMillan. SubstitutionPosted at 72' Substitution, Hibernian. James Gullan replaces Vykintas Slivka. Posted at 70' Attempt saved. Fraser Murray (Hibernian) left footed shot from the left side of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Gerard, or Jerry as he was more affectionately known, joined the club earlier this season and became an instant hit with his team-mates and our supporters. He was a larger than life character who brought a fantastic energy and commitment to our club. Although he was only with us for a short time, he will be fondly remembered by everyone associated with Carrick Rangers FC. They have beaten Manchester City and Tottenham recently and will be keen to extend the same on Everton, who beat them 4-0 in the last meeting. Manchester United have six wins in their last 10 matches and will be hoping to improve on their defending, having managed four clean sheets in the last 15 matches. Leeds United strengthened their position at the top of the Championship table with a resounding victory at Blackburn Rovers. The visitors took an early lead when Mateusz Klich tackled Lewis Travers 30 yards from goal and slipped the ball through for Patrick Bamford to slot home. Lewis Holtby thundered an effort against the post for Rovers before Kalvin Phillips curled in a superb 25-yard free-kick to give the Whites a 2-0 lead at the break. In Saturday's early kick-off at St James' Park, Jonjo Shelvey's emphatic late strike earned Newcastle a 2-2 draw against Pep Guardiola's City. Kevin de Bruyne's equally brilliant 82nd-minute hit appeared to have salvaged victory after Jetro Willems had cancelled out Raheem Sterling's opener, but Shelvey's equaliser sees Manchester City move above Leicester to second on goals scored. The Foxes can reduce Liverpool's lead to eight points when they host Everton on Sunday (16:30 GMT). Newcastle did get themselves an encouraging result at the weekend, but their away exploits simply haven't been up to scratch. The bet that stands out is 'Sheffield United to Win & Under 3.5 Goals'. The Blades don't often go mad in terms of goals scored at home – they're averaging 1.29 for and are yet to score more than three – but they're very good at restricting teams. They've got the tools to break through against a weak Newcastle side, while they can also stop a weak attack that has fired blanks in three of the last four (away). Moreover, while Sheffield United are the sixth-best Premier League side in terms of shots on target conceded at home, surrendering an average of 3.57, Newcastle are the third worst on the road, posting an average of just 3.00 for. the Villefranche fc team and the Quevilly Rouen fc team, go head to head in France National League. The Villefranche fc team is in 3rd position with 35 points Collected. While guest team the Quevilly Rouen fc team came in 14th place by collecting 18 points. Defeat at sixth-placed Cardiff on Tuesday would all but end their hopes of making the top six, before they conclude the campaign with a home game against leaders Leeds and a trip to Birmingham. Derby have made the play-offs in three of the past six seasons and finished no lower than ninth since 2012-13 but many would have expected them to have returned to the Premier League by now after their infamous relegation in 2007-08 with only 11 points. Each of Lazio’s home wins this season has come by a margin of two goals or more. With Napoli struggling, we think that the visitors will fall some way short in this trip. After seeing Lazio demolish Juventus twice in the last month, we think the hosts are capable of pulling off a 3-1 home win, having seen over 3.5 goals land in 62% of their home matches. Google Maps Find local businesses, view maps and get driving directions in Google Maps. The attacking threat that Villa carry on their travels (1.5 goals per 90 minutes) and their nasty habit of consistently conceding makes them a terrific option in the both teams to score market most weeks. Taylor only returned to training in September after getting the all-clear from medical staff. Neymar not easy to manage Paris Saint-Germain head coach Thomas Tuchel has conceded Neymar is "not easy to manage". Neymar stayed at PSG following a summer which saw him heavily linked with both Real Madrid and a return to Barcelona. Clearly if you have good players and they give their all on the pitch, the conclusion is clear," Bielsa told BBC Radio Leeds. I have to understand that it is myself who has to find the solutions. I'm prepared to find solutions to turn this negative situation into a more positive one. Forest beat promotion rivals LeedsRelive Nottingham Forest's win over Leeds and Saturday's other EFL actionLeeds were 11 points clear of third at the top of the Championship 10 games ago, but now find themselves a point adrift of leaders West Bromwich Albion who visit Millwall on Sunday. It was the flashpoint of a largely uneventful affair which was settled by Michael Keane's own goal, the ball deflecting in off the Everton defender from Giovani lo Celso's strike. The Toffees barely threatened in a poor attacking display and substitute Anthony Gordon's long-range strike, which was straight at Lloris, their only shot of note. The win keeps alive Tottenham's hopes of playing European football next season. Cagdas Bodrum Spor (Youth) - Gaziantep (Youth) · 18.12.2023 The basketball match Cagdas Bodrum Spor (Youth) vs. Gaziantep (Youth) live stream starts on 18 Dec 2023 at 08:07. Starting lineups: Cagdas Bodrum Spor (Youth) % ... The guests are in 2nd place on the table and the team that wants to reach the position that leads to the first row this season while the home team is playing much weaker and that they are currently in 12th place, so for them this season, there is certainly no room at the top. The teams are Savona and Caronnese who play for the Italian league in Serie D. Savona has 23 pts in 19 games, while Caronnese has after 19 games 34 pts. I expect the guests to win this game and show on the pitch that they are a much better team. Metz will be looking at this record with fear as they have no such stats to rely on as they travel to the south of France. Les Grenats currently sit third bottom in Ligue 1 and are winless in their last five matches. They have slightly improved in their last three matches though with draws against Montpellier (2-2), Lille (0-0) and Reims (1-1) bringing them some much-needed points and a bit more belief. The Brazilian will begin a rehabilitation programme with the Reds' medical team at Melwood as he works his way back to full fitness. The injury comes at a crucial time for league leaders Liverpool who are set to play eight fixtures in all competitions between now and the end of December, including a trip to Qatar for the Club World Cup. The Spanish league said last Thursday that all La Liga matches would be suspended for two weeks amid the coronavirus outbreak. Newspaper El Mundo reported that 76-year-old former Real Madrid president Lorenzo Sanz, head of the club from 1995-2000, has been admitted to a hospital in critical condition. Jamie Vardy (Leicester City) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the centre of the goal. Assisted by Harvey Barnes. Posted at 77' Attempt missed. Jamie Vardy (Leicester City) left footed shot from the left side of the box misses to the left. Assisted by Kasper Schmeichel. Posted at 76' Corner, Crystal Palace. Then it went a bit wrong. Edinson Cavani was brought in from the cold and Icardi was left fighting for a starting a spot, with the Argentine completing 90 minutes just once in 2020. But that doesn't mean the Parisians want rid. Cavani is likely to leave (finally) in the summer, while there will be a summer siege for Neymar and Kylian Mbappe. Liverpool's Champions League tie at Atletico Madrid "is one of the most difficult fixtures in the life of a football player", says Jurgen Klopp. The Reds play Tuesday's last-16 first-leg tie at the Wanda Metropolitano, where they lifted the European Cup for the sixth time last season. The runaway Premier League leaders come up against an Atletico side that are fourth in La Liga. They give you absolutely no presents," said Liverpool manager Klopp. Gerrard was speaking to Gary Lineker and Jermaine Jenas as he reflected on the moments and people that shaped his career. Check out his top 10 below. Listen to the latest MOTD Top 10 Podcast with Steven GerrardBest player you have played with? Gerrard and Suarez were Liverpool team-mates from 2011 until 2014"Luis Suarez at Liverpool. I don't think you will be surprised by that. Absolutely phenomenal footballer. The English defender had missed three league games with a groin strain, which did not heal while he was resting. Our right-back had been feeling pain and initially followed a conservative treatment," said Atletico in a statement. As the discomfort did not fully disappear, the club's medical services decided to perform surgery on the player. I don't know if it is getting worse. It shouldn't be there in any way. I just can't get my head around how people still do this. I have got no words for it. If any of their players or our players are affected then I apologise in the name of Spurs, but they are minority idiots. We don't identify with these people. Premier League managers on racismTottenham manager Jose Mourinho: "I can repeat I am totally, totally against racism in society and obviously against racism in my football world. Travel budget and cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) how Calculate your travel budget for going to Gaziantep (Turkey) in 2024 with this free tool and discover the local cost of living with all prices. You know Arsenal better than me - explain to them what they need to do and how. Arteta had well and truly arrived. Principled and strong-minded - a first step to success? Arteta took Santi Cazorla under his wing at ArsenalThat knowledge of Arsenal is undoubtedly one of the factors which attracted the club's board to appoint him and he will need every bit of experience gained from his time with Guardiola because, in a nutshell, so much of the team needs changing. The more urgent matters are coming in the next two weeks. But there are plans for everything,"Ceferin said they had not set a deadline to make a decision about Euro 2020. You don't know how many concerns we have - security, political instability, virus - we are dealing with it and we are confident we can deal with it," he added. A number of other sporting events have already been cancelled as authorities attempt to control the outbreak, including the Six Nations match between Ireland and Italy this weekend and next month's Chinese Grand Prix in Shanghai. I remember him winding me up, saying big Sol Campbell was going to get me, but I played really well. People say Hampden's got no atmosphere, but it was incredible that day. We were just so unlucky. Scholes scored twice when we were putting pressure on and I remember thinking: 'How are we 2-0 down here?' When I hit the bar, I knew it wasn't going to be our day. Paul Scholes scored a brace as England won the first leg 2-0 at HampdenFrom cruel journalism to Wenger's kindnessFollowing the first-leg defeat at Hampden, the Scotland squad stayed in Troon before heading south to prepare for the second leg at Arsenal's training facilities. Until the tension-fuelled final months when the Pochettino became unsettled and a more distant figure, he forged the closest of bonds with his players. Mourinho, in contrast, is hardline. He constantly puts players to the test and can be ruthlessly dismissive when those demands are not met. Pochettino could certainly see players off when no longer fitting his system, but he was largely a supportive, sympathetic figure. Gaziantep FK - Bodrum Live - Turkish Cup Follow the Turkish Cup live Football match between Gaziantep FK and Bodrum with Eurosport. The match starts at 3:00 PM on January 17th, 2024. Read the full story 09:30 - City's Walker faces disciplinary action Manchester City defender Kyle Walker faces disciplinary action from the Premier League champions after tabloid the Sun said he breached Britain's lockdown rules by hosting a party during the coronavirus pandemic. City's statement read: "Manchester City FC are aware of a story in a tabloid newspaper regarding the private life of Kyle Walker in relation to a breach of the UK lockdown and social distancing rules. So, my focus is there and on making the club as successful as possible. Alexander-Arnold also praised the influence Liverpool's German boss Jurgen Klopp has had on him. He added: "He [Klopp] always talks about how we can improve, what we can do to get into the team, what we have to do to make it happen. Posted at 85' Scott Brown (Celtic) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 85' Foul by David Templeton (Hamilton Academical). Goal!Posted at 81' Goal! Hamilton Academical 1, Celtic 3. Odsonne Edouard (Celtic) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom left corner. Assisted by Tomas Rogic. this could be very interesting game cause we have two teams which are right now very close to the relegation zone and also they have the same record of 3 wins 2 draws and 4 defeats and I think it is very realistic that both teams will score a goal because on one side Slavia is a team who is favorite for the win and they are arguably better team then gorodeya so they should score and on the other side this season gorodeya have much better results on the road so I think they will score a goal too so I recommend this bet So ahead of his return to Italy Zlatan, in true trolling Zlatan style, has heaped praise on Ronaldo Luís Nazário de Lima by taking aim at Cristiano Ronaldo. I will find the real Ronaldo in Italy? None of it! There is only one Ronaldo, the Brazilian!” the 38-going-on-12-year-old told GQ Italia. I think I’d go for Ronaldo. Gaziantep FK vs Bodrum FK Live Scores Get the latest Gaziantep FK vs Bodrum FK live score in the Turkiye Cup Round 5 from LiveScore.com. While Fiorentina have high hopes here, this is a crucial moment for the away side. Cittadella have aims of making the top flight, following their play-off defeat to Hellas Verona last term. The visitors are looking for a first crack at the top flight, so meeting a midtable Serie A side like Fiorentina is the perfect test for them right now. THE ARGUMENTS Carrie Dunn made the case for concussion subs - 'Enough is enough - it's time to bring it in'. Read her views Here. Marcus Foley went for reducing the number of players in a matchday squad. Read his views Here. Pete Sharland claimed penalties are tough enough, kill the ball after it’s taken. Süleyman Özdamar - Player profile 23/24 Gaziantep U21 · free transfer · Altay SK U21. Total transfer fees: 0 Bodrum FK Joined: Jan 29, 2021 Contract expires: Jun 30, 2024 Date ... Caernarfon will be meeting today with the away team Bala town and this game we have given it an under of 3.5 total goals as looking at the last games that this two teams have played together they have not recorded an over of 3.5 total goals and so this makes us to be very sure with this prediction Seagull and Monkman will delve into Britain's history as part of their new TV series. He has a piece of West Ham's past in his back garden too, after rescuing some of the old turf from Upton Park that had been left outside the groundSeagull's passion for maths is obvious, but so is his affection for the Hammers. He had a season ticket at Upton Park in 2002-03 and his family share two at the London Stadium now. The 5-0 win over Burnley on 7 December is the only clean sheet they have kept in 11 games since Mourinho's appointment. Media playback is not supported on this device Southampton 1-0 Tottenham Hotspur: Mourinho denies defensive problems in 'strange game' But in addition to their problems at the back, Spurs appeared disjointed going forward and they will be looking forward to the return of Son Heung-min from his three-match suspension to give them some impetus in attack. Concord and Weymouth will face each other in the upcoming match in the National League South. Concord this season have the following results: 10W, 3D and 11L. Meanwhile Weymouth have 11W, 8D and 5L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. VIEW FROM THE DUGOUTManchester City manager Pep Guardiola on trailing leaders Liverpool: "We cannot deny the gap is big. We have to accept it and learn from it. West Ham United manager David Moyes: "I've been really pleased with the application of the players since I came in. What we need to improve on is the quality, our results, our performances - and more importantly than anything, we have to win. This season begin with some of the low scoring matches in the country, and even bore draw in one of the game. Although, it was often over goals performances by the Estonian teams, this break could bring results with less goals in first few round. Brisbane Roar is in 9th place with 12 points and they are 3 points behind Adelaide United that is in 6th place and means Playoffs Quarterfinals. Melbourne City is in 2nd place with 22 points 12 points less than first place Sydney and 4 points more than Perth Glory and Wellington that are in 3rd and 4th place. The visitors went in front four minutes before half-time through Josip Brekalo while second-half goals from Yannick Gerhardt and Joao Victor wrapped up a comfortable win. Justin Kluivert was on the scoresheet in Belgium, meanwhile, as Roma booked their place in the last 16 with a 2-1 aggregate win over Gent. The first game between the clubs ended in a thrilling draw as the League One side fought back from 3-0 down. In a post on Twitter, Tranmere said: "The ground staff have worked tirelessly over the past few days in an attempt to get the game on but were unfortunately beaten by the weather. Tranmere had earlier said a normal pre-match pitch inspection was due at 18:30 GMT, but with more heavy rain falling the game was called off around 13:30 GMT.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page