top of page

Shared Interests Group

Public·125 members

(((FREE))) Today: Defensor Sporting vs. Unión live 16.01.2024

in 1 day — Defensor Sporting vs. Unión ... live scores · Football news · Football transfer Zone · Premier League news · Premier League injuries · Champions ...

I'm sure that Hovås Billdal IF will dominate this game from start and that Lindome GIF will have huge problems in defensive their goal. It should be a huge gap between these two teams and I can't see any problems for Hovås to win this game with at least three goals. The Premier League, English Football League, Women's Super League and men and women's FA Cup competitions were suspended on Friday following an emergency meeting sparked by Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta testing positive for the virus a day earlier. Why did we wait until Friday? Why did it take Mikel Arteta to get ill for the game in England to do the right thing?" the former England and Manchester United captain wrote in a column for the Times. Posted at 63' Attempt missed. Jack Grealish (Aston Villa) left footed shot from very close range misses to the left. Posted at 63' Attempt blocked. Trézéguet (Aston Villa) right footed shot from the right side of the box is blocked. Assisted by John McGinn. Leicester City inflicted the cruellest of blows on beleaguered Everton manager Marco Silva as Kelechi Iheanacho's stoppage-time winner - awarded by the video assistant referee - kept the Foxes on the heels of Premier League leaders Liverpool. Meanwhile, Dejan Lovren and Fabinho are expected to resume full training next week. Brazilian midfielder Fabinho has not played since the end of November due to an ankle ligament injury but Klopp said he is closing in on first-team action. Dejan and Fabinho we expect to be back next week in full training. SubstitutionPosted at 73' Substitution, Sheffield United. Oliver McBurnie replaces David McGoldrick. Posted at 71' Foul by Conor Coady (Wolverhampton Wanderers). Posted at 71' Lys Mousset (Sheffield United) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 69' Attempt missed. David McGoldrick (Sheffield United) header from the centre of the box is close, but misses to the left. Besiktas is Boateng's fourth club in two seasons, having joined Italian club Fiorentina from Sassuolo in August after he spent the second half of the 2018-19 season on loan at Barcelona. The former Ghana midfielder, 32, has also had spells in England and Germany in a senior career spanning 15 years. He has made 15 appearances for Fiorentina this season, scoring once. Boateng, whose list of clubs include AC Milan, Tottenham and Borussia Dortmund, described his loan to Barcelona last January as a "dream" move and played four times as the Spanish giants won La Liga. At least I know the sources everyone is talking about aren't sources, they are just made up, blatant lies. Why Virgil van Dijk was robbed of Ballon d’Or' "If history was wiped and football boiled down to a single year, who would emerge as the best player? That should be the essence of the Ballon d’Or. The see-saw game could not have got off to a worse start for Arteta's side, though, as their shambolic defending allowed Dominic Calvert-Lewin to overhead kick Everton into the lead following a Gylfi Sigurdsson free-kick after just 49 seconds. But the Gunners slowly wrestled control of the game away from the visitors, with Eddie Nketiah side-footing a volley home to draw them level from early substitute Bukayo Saka's superb left-wing cross, before Aubameyang slotted them into the lead. However, Guardiola said Rodri and David Silva, who were also substituted due to cramps, are both fit to play while Oleksandr Zinchenko is still recovering from a knee surgery. Of course, it's the toughest period coming now but it is what it is. We'd rather have everyone but my advice is to the players and myself is don't think too much," Guardiola added. It’s fair to say that the new man is starting from a significantly lower base. To take an example at random, here’s the Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Trust: "There are obviously concerns about how José and our Club’s Executive Board will work together, and we are sure all fans would appreciate greater clarity on how the Club sees this relationship operating in practice. That's one of the reasons why we felt so comfortable here, and we wanted our child to learn another culture, another language. The people always say, 'We know what you have done and thank you for that'. It's a really nice area, a nice neighbourhood. That's why it was no question for us to leave. Fostering such personal bonds has always been a key tenet of how Siewert operates as a coach. Part of a prodigious generation of German tacticians, his reputation burgeoned through spells as assistant manager and under-19s coach at VfL Bochum and, like Huddersfield predecessor Wagner, as boss of Borussia Dortmund's second string. Wolfsburg players kicked boots with the officials afterwardsWolfsburg players kicked boots with the referee and his assistants, rather than the usual handshakes, following their 2-1 victory at Augsburg. Elsewhere, fist bumps and elbow bumps were the name of the game. Players and managers were interviewed by television reporters with microphones on sticks, keeping to a safe distance, while post-match news conferences were done by video conferencing. We’re confident that Club Brugge will win to nil on Thursday and we have predicted a final scoreline of 2-0. The hosts head into the game as the form favourites but have been playing at their very best of late. However, Oostende head into this match in terrible form and have struggled to score goals this month, which is why we have backed the home side to win and keep a clean sheet on Thursday. That dwarfs previous spending on a sport that has failed to respond to the investment. The International Monetary Fund put the country's economic output at about $160 billion last year – meaning one in every 400 of those dollars financed football. Hungary has hosted the 2017 World Aquatics Championships as well as a number of other international sports events and some see Orban's efforts as part of a 'soft power' approach. Feyenoord doing homework & underestimating the DutchIn the quarter-finals, Celtic beat Fiorentina 3-1 to set-up an all-British semi-final. Though they beat Don Revie's Leeds United, the consensus seems to be that Celtic became complacent for the final as a result. Did they think the hard work had already been done?"Everybody in Britain thought that," says former Celtic midfielder Auld. Leeds had a very good team and they were doing extremely well down in England. Then United came back at the end of the first half. In the second half we created chances and played super football. But we're not in business since yesterday - we know they would come back and they did," he said. Klopp said he was not surprised by the levels which his team continue to produce during a Premier League season in which they have yet to lose. The Seagulls are 12th in the standings after 13 games. We've been really pleased with the start Graham has made as head coach since joining us in the summer," club chairman Tony Bloom said in a statement 16:46 - Valencia boss hails Chelsea Valencia coach Albert Celades hailed Chelsea as one of the top teams in football ahead of their crunch Champions League match in Spain on Wednesday. According to CONI, he is the first Olympic finalist in the world to die from the virus. The Italian athletics federation (FIDAL), which described him as "an extraordinarily talented athlete but, above all, a gentle person", said that Sabia's father had also died from COVID-19 a few days earlier. It's a tragedy within a tragedy," said FIDAL president Alfio Giomi in a statement. Defensor Sporting Montevideo vs Club Atlético Unión Live 1 day ago — Check Defensor Sporting Montevideo vs Club Atlético Unión live score, team statistics and more info on Goaloo18.com. Ancelotti: I have no idea about Zlatan's plans Carlo Ancelotti says he has no idea what Zlatan Ibrahimovic plans to do next after leaving LA Galaxy at the end of the MLS season. He is a good friend of mine. I have trained a lot of fantastic players. I know he finishes his period in the United States, I don’t know what his idea is. Coventry have seen 4 matches in a row not going over 2 goals and in 3 of these 4 matches none of the teams scored more than once. The odds here actually look very good for this match to reach 3 goals with how Coventry have been playing. Their defense has held together together well overall and should once again look to place a much more defending game they have done this a few times in a way matches. They have overall been able to limit what teams have done against them on the scoreboard which helps to keep scores low. FK Ruh Brest Reserves are going to face Minsk Reserves. The hosts won three matches in a row in this league after defeat against Dinamo Minsk 0:2 at the start of the new season. They played against weaker teams and of course, they won these games. Fc Minsk Reserves are undefeated in four matches in this season, and they won three of them. They draw against Dinamo in derby match 2:2. I think that in this clash we will see some goals. I m going to pick Fc Minsk to win this match with this small Asian handicap. I think that they are a better team and they should pick three points here. Well the odds are good here and there is good value at this one for sure. Tractor Sazi are by far the better team here. They have much more quality and experience at the squad and are in battle for that 3rd spot and if they want it they have to won matches like this . Nassaji Mazandaran on the other hand are a solid team but nothing more. Most likely their goal was to avoid relegation and they did it and will finish around the mid table this season. That plus quality and experience Tractor is having should come out on surface Media playback is not supported on this device Chelsea 0-2 Manchester United: Chelsea's season starts now with fight for fourth - Lampard "Giroud will have a big say up front but they have plenty of other attacking options, although they are vulnerable defensively, they have got the right keeper in goal now - they should stick with Willy Caballero. Chelsea boss Lampard said last week that 'their season starts now' and the same applies to everyone else too. La Liga side Athletic's goalkeeper Iago Herrerin was sent off in the second minute for fouling Shaquell Moore and the hosts took the lead when Joselu slotted home from the penalty spot six minutes later. Inaki Williams hit back for the Basques but Joselu netted again after 21 minutes. Athletic striker Williams scored his second early in the second half to level the tie and Tenerife's Carlos Ruiz was sent off early in extra time to leave both teams a man short. The hosts played till last season in the first league level of Vietnam but they ended up getting relegated, still right now they are one of the strongest teams in this second league level as their aim is clearly to win the league and get promoted back to the first league and they have started in a perfect manner winning first with 4-1 at home against Long And which is really not that a bad side while in their second game of the season in the league they also won with 1-0 on the road away at Can Tho. Defensor Sporting vs Union Santa Fe Stats H2H Preview 7 hours ago — Defensor Sporting - Union Santa Fe match stats and live score, Head-to-head records Preview and Prediction 2024-01-16. To know both that our union has had to invite an independent review into its governance by Sport Resolutions and is subject to a parallel review by the Charity Commission is obviously very alarming. Kitson, who also played for Cambridge United, Sheffield United and Oxford United, added: "As a first step, I am posing a set of 101 questions to the PFA that I believe should be in the minds of all members who care that our union best serves us all and will continue to do so in the future. Read the full story United plan to poach Celtic striker Manchester United have identified Celtic star Odsonne Edouard as a potential option as they look to sign a new striker this summer, according to the Sun. The French forward has reportedly been added to the Red Devils' list of summer targets as the club looks to revamp Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's squad. Bordalas took over Getafe in 2016 when they were second bottom of Spain's second division but guided them to promotion that same campaign before turning them into one of the top teams in the top flight, despite a meagre budget and small fan base. Getafe narrowly missed out on qualifying for the Champions League for the first time last season, but have come back even stronger. Shaqiri has been restricted to only 10 appearances for Liverpool across all competitions and Italian media has reported that AS Roma want the 28-year-old Swiss playmaker on loan until the end of the season. However, Klopp underlined the importance of squad depth as Liverpool seek to secure their first league title in 30 years and defend their Champions League crown in the second half of the season. Restart of the season in Romania. After both teams reached the championship round before the Corona break, Cluj won the main round. Steaua finished 4th with 8 points less. 2 games were played and the two remained undefeated. Taking half the points from the main round, Cluj now has 30 points, Steaua behind with 4 points less. I expect a very close match here. in the main round, Cluj won 1-0 at home and played 0-0 in Bucharest. For me without fans, it will be a close game. I think we will see steaua Bucharest the best team in this game and I think they will win at least one point here I will try the choice of Fc FCSB or draw. Conceded by Serge Aurier. Posted at 84' Foul by Davinson Sánchez (Tottenham Hotspur). Posted at 84' Manuel Lanzini (West Ham United) wins a free kick on the left wing. Goal!Posted at 82' Goal! Tottenham Hotspur 2, West Ham United 0. Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur) right footed shot from outside the box to the bottom right corner. Assisted by Son Heung-Min with a through ball following a fast break. Posted at 78' Jarrod Bowen (West Ham United) hits the left post with a left footed shot from the centre of the box. Defensor Sporting - Union de Santa Fe prediction 17 hours ago — The upcoming World Club Friendly Games tournament includes a match between Defensor Sporting and Union de Santa Fe which will take place on ... Kelly has been in inspired form this season, netting eight times in 10 Barclays FA Women's Super League appearances, including her first hat-trick in the competition in a 3-1 victory over Reading in January. The former Arsenal striker has made herself at home in the northwest after making the permanent move from London in 2018, and will be looking to add to her goalscoring tally when she comes up against Vicky Jepson's Reds on Sunday. Defensor vs Union Santa Fe Prediction and Picks 16 1 day ago — Defensor Sporting and Union de Santa Fe. Get a Reliable Football Prediction and Picks Based on Statistics Data for Free at Scores24.live! Borussia Dortmund have won one German Cup since losing in 2013, Atletico Madrid have won nothing since losing in 2014 and 2016, and Mauricio Pochettino ended up being sacked as Tottenham Hotspur struggled to recover from 2019. But Liverpool made one crucial change after losing 3-1 to Real Madrid in Kiev in 2018, when Loris Karius made two of the worst mistakes any goalkeeper has made in a Champions League final. This is the first time the non-leaguers have reached the second round. The dream of winning and getting drawn against a Premier League side in the third round is what makes this a great cup competitiion. Chichester must love cup draws, especially the one made for the first round. With Bury having been expelled, whoever was drawn out last would receive a bye to the second round. I was egged on to overtake him, which I did. The guys were hanging out the window, waving, which infuriated him. Within 30 seconds of getting back, he burst into the dressing room, hurling abuse at me. The following week I saw I had a £20 fine in my wages and that was it. John Hewitt (centre) celebrates the Gothenburg success with Eric Black and Neale CooperFearing nobody, winding up the wives & playing scrabbleAberdeen won the Scottish First Division in 1980, and then the Scottish Cup in 1982, a victory over Rangers at Hampden which earned them entry into the European Cup Winners' Cup. Posted at 90' James Maddison (Leicester City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90' Foul by Douglas Luiz (Aston Villa). Posted at 90' Attempt missed. Kelechi Iheanacho (Leicester City) left footed shot from the centre of the box misses to the left. Assisted by Demarai Gray. Posted at 89' Attempt missed. Jonny Evans (Leicester City) header from very close range is close, but misses to the right. INT CF Defensor Sporting Montevideo vs Union Santa Fe Get the latest live score of Defensor Sporting Montevideo vs Union Santa Fe in the International Club Friendly at 2024/01/17 from FootballAnt.com. Watford’s far-flung hopes of a famous great escape received another boost on Boxing Day as they took a point away from Bramall Lane. A 1-1 draw away to Sheffield United may not seem like much of a confidence boost, but it saw them finally move off the bottom of the Premier League and to within six points of safety. Through Keegan's astute recruitment, encouragement of an emerging generation of local talents and uncompromising commitment to attacking football, Newcastle became a Premier League force, later labelled 'The Entertainers' for their cavalier style. I used to come back to London and people would say, 'I don't support Newcastle, but whenever I know they're on TV I make sure I watch'," remembers striker Les Ferdinand. I think the home team from Turkey, Istanbul Basaksehir is capable of winning this match by more than 2 goals difference. Copenhagen is not very strong opponent, although they reach this stage of the tournament very fair. However still, Istanbul Basaksehir has more talented players, and they already won against stronger opponents. With the support from the home crowd, I expect them to go for the win, and to score as many goals as possible, so for that reason, I decided to bet on Istanbul Basaksehir ah -1, or simply said to win by 2 goals difference. Good luck guys. The 3-0 win sealed Getafe's progress to the knockout stages and the Madrid based outfit can now put continental football to bed for the foreseeable future to focus solely on La Liga. That will be a worry for the majority of sides towards the top of the table, as Bordalas' charges have been flying in recent weeks despite their Europa League commitments. After the break, Knockaert saw a blistering strike brush past the post before finally opening the scoring, while Bryan and Cyrus Christie also peppered Orjan Nyland's goal with shots as Fulham - now dominating the match - looked to hit the final nail in Villa's coffin. Man of the match - Anthony Knockaert (Fulham) Anthony Knockaert scored Fulham's opener and could have added several more. Posted at 77' Foul by Tommy Smith (Stoke City). Posted at 77' Marcus Tavernier (Middlesbrough) wins a free kick on the left wing. SubstitutionPosted at 76' Substitution, Stoke City. Sam Vokes replaces James McClean because of an injury. Posted at 74' Attempt saved. Daniel Ayala (Middlesbrough) header from the centre of the box is saved in the bottom left corner. Assisted by Marcus Tavernier with a cross. Posted at 72' Foul by Ben White (Leeds United). Posted at 72' Adama Diakhaby (Nottingham Forest) wins a free kick in the attacking half. SubstitutionPosted at 71' Substitution, Leeds United. Jean-Kévin Augustin replaces Patrick Bamford. QPR have won four of their previous 19 Championship matches. Swansea won the reverse league encounter 3-1, while QPR won 5-1 when the teams clashed in the FA Cup last month. Good for you and your disciples that ridiculousness is less deadly than the coronavirus," Aulas replied on Twitter. Le Graet stressed that neither Aulas nor Eyraud would have an influence on how the matter would be dealt with. The federation is the sole body that will decide the future. Don’t waste your breath, don’t be ridiculous," he said. The Austrian “Salzburg” has not yet lost the chance to get into the playoffs of the Champions League, but for this you need to beat Liverpool at home and wait for Napoli to lose Genka at home. If the first option is still likely, then to believe that the “Genk” will finally slap the "parthenopeyts" in Naples is insanity. Yes, and the same “Liverpool” is unlikely to allow itself to relax. Recently, the Merseyside look confident, having beaten “Everton” (5: 2), and then “Bournemouth” (3: 0). Liverpool will try to play as openly as in the first match in Liverpool, when seven goals were scored. Now the situation definitely has such a development, because Klopp's team does not need anything and you can play even more relaxed. Bet on total over 3.5

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page