top of page

Shared Interests Group

Public·111 members

Watch: Bristol v West Ham Live Stream 16 January 2024 Watch Live

Bristol City v West Ham United game on BBC via Sky Q, Bristol City v West Ham United FA Cup 3rd Round Replay, Tomorrow Tue 16th January 2024 7:45pm WATCH LIVE ...

Watch Bristol City vs West Ham United 16.01.2024 - Football Highlights and livestreams of FA Cup 2023/24 football fixture between Bristol City and West Ham United. Best place to watch the 16.01.2024 match of West Ham ... The visitors went in front four minutes before half-time through Josip Brekalo while second-half goals from Yannick Gerhardt and Joao Victor wrapped up a comfortable win. Justin Kluivert was on the scoresheet in Belgium, meanwhile, as Roma booked their place in the last 16 with a 2-1 aggregate win over Gent. In Serbia matches will go ahead behind closed doors. With Europe's top soccer leagues in limbo, the fate of the this season's Euro 2020 championship, starting in June and hosted by 12 cities, remains unclear. Numerous qualifying playoffs are scheduled for the end of March and on Friday the Norwegian Football Federation (NFF) said it did not plan to hold its match against Serbia as most of their squad needing to adhere to the country's new quarantine provisions. Alli said: "In response to the FA decision, I would like to apologise again for any offence caused by my behaviour. It was an extremely poorly judged joke about a virus that has now affected us more than we could ever have imagined. I'm grateful that The FA has confirmed that my actions were not racist because I despise racism of any kind. We all need to be mindful of the words and actions we use and how they can be perceived by others. A pitch-invader who breached security to get a selfie with Barcelona's Lionel Messi at a behind-closed-doors game should face charges, says La Liga. The fan, wearing an Argentina shirt with Messi's name and number, appeared on the pitch early in the second half of Saturday's 4-0 win away to Mallorca. He managed to pose for a picture within a couple of metres of Messi before being grabbed by security staff. It's been a long wait but Alexander Zverev is on the verge of his first Grand Slam semi-final. He's been in top form in this tournament making it to the last eight without dropping a set. He takes on Stan Wawrinka who knows how to win a Grand Slam but has struggled to get to this stage. He has lost five sets aleady and this is going to be tough against an opponent that he has never beaten. Go for Zverev to get the win here. Ajax were knocked out in the Europa League's last 32 by Spain's Getafe on Thursday, bringing an ignominious halt to their hopes repeating last season's heroics when they bucked the odds and came within minutes of a Champions League final place. That fairytale run, which started in the preliminary rounds and saw them eliminate the likes of Real Madrid and Juventus along the way, was ended by a last-gasp Tottenham Hotspur goal in the semi-finals. Some close to the club even suggested he had become a distant figure on the training ground, where previously he had been hands-on and all-encompassing. The warning signs were clear after a friendly win against Real Madrid in July when Pochettino made a very pointed remark about his influence - or lack of it - at the club. He said: "Sell, buy players, sign contract, not sign contract. I think it is not in my hands, it is in the club's hands and Daniel Levy. Remember: Messi has already won, apparently. Big Virg? Of course, it's not just Messi in the hunt for the Ballon d'Or. Liverpool supremo Virgil van Dijk is also hoping to scoop football's most coveted individual prize - and his team-mate James Milner is backing him. Happy Ballon d'or Day! What a time to be alive. Travel is another issue to be considered, but I imagine we will know a lot more in a month's time than we do now. When considering club football in Northern Ireland, which has been halted since March, Martin said he expected a decision on the remainder of the Irish Premiership season to be made on Monday. He revealed that, contrary to some suggestions, the Northern Ireland Football League (NIFL) cannot nominate teams to take up places in European competitions, and then finish the league afterwards. Another very good odds on goals in one match from Germany Bundesliga and another duel, where I will not complicate anything - I will just bet on goals, what is for me very real. So, let's try from the home team and that is team who is not in good form, because they are lost last two matches, 0-2 and 0-4. Of course, they are now under pressure and we will see what will happen. Hoffenheim is better team, who is few days ago lost previous match in Cup against Bayern Munich 4-3 at Allianz Stadium. Over is ok here, really is. He has scored goals in every league he's played in and I always had him earmarked to come back in and he showed us what he was about. Newcastle manager Steve Bruce told Sky Sports: "The first half in particular we did not do enough with or without the ball. We felt we were harshly done by with two free-kicks, but the way Conor Hourihane has executed them made it a difficult night. Conor is very good, I have seen it many times and he has the accuracy and power to score. Inevitably the build-up has been dominated by Mourinho's thoughts on his sacking, especially with United arguably in worse shape now under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer than when he left. No interest in speaking about it, I did the best I could," a relaxed Mourinho told reporters at Tottenham's plush training ground on Tuesday. The exchange came with Serie A, like football around the rest of the world, at a standstill because of the coronavirus pandemic. Italy is Europe's worst-affected country with 10,779 deaths and a total of 97,689 confirmed cases. In an interview with the Rome-based newspaper La Repubblica on Sunday, Spadafora said that sport was not just about football and that he would propose spending €400m to develop grass roots sport around the country. The two clubs added only one win in six games. Malaga is two points behind relegation and Extremadura five points behind. Malaga are one of the teams that have the most difficulty concluding their home games and Extremadura are in the middle of the table considering away form. I don't think a victory for the guests is out of the question either. They are in good form after the Corona break. After all, they could also get a point away. I still don't see Malaga win here. It is difficult to pick a winner in this competition and most of the matches ends in draws and I feel here will be the same case. However, the Cherries hit back with two goals in the space of three minutes to take the lead. Colombia midfielder Jefferson Lerma made it 1-1 before Joshua King's first Premier League goal since 2 November looked to have earned Eddie Howe's side a third successive Premier League home win. In a thrilling game, Alonso's third goal in two league games salvaged a point for Chelsea, who remain fourth - four points above fifth-placed Manchester United who play at Everton on Sunday (14:00 GMT). Bristol City vs West Ham: TV info, kick-off time, team news 7 hours ago — Sky Sports customers can watch the game with a Sky Sports Extra add-on. Is there a live stream? Yes, Sky Sports subscribers can stream the ... In Faroe Islands, Vikingur and IF are expected to face one another today for a premier League match which will be held at Sarpugerdi stadium, Nordragota city. In the table the two teams lie close to one another with Vikingur taking position 5 with 11 points after playing 7 matches while If taking position 6 with 10 points after playing 7 matches. The league started in the recent and therefore, they have not showed their competences in this League. Kevin-Prince Boateng to Barcelona Tottenham Hotspur, Borussia Dortmund, AC Milan, Barcelona - Kevin-Prince Boateng has played for some big clubs. But also Portsmouth, Las Palmas and SassuoloIn the January transfer window last year, Barcelona signed former Tottenham and Portsmouth player Kevin-Prince Boateng, then 31, from Italian side Sassuolo on a six-month loan deal. His previous two clubs had been Las Palmas and Eintracht Frankfurt. Under 2.5 goals have been produced in two of Santa Clara’s last four matches as well as in each of Rio Ave’s last six outings, and four of the two clubs’ last six matches against one another have also seen fewer than three goals scored. The hosts head into Friday’s match having won one of their last six matches in all competitions, while Rio Ave haven’t faired much better with two wins from their last six games. Frenchman Beaumelle has signed a one-year contract and is tasked with leading the side to the 2021 Africa Cup of Nations finals in Cameroon early next year. It marks a return to the team for Beaumelle, who was assistant coach to compatriot Herve Renard when the Ivorians lifted the Nations Cup trophy in 2015. It was there that Crouch's wife, Abbey, "became his agent" - pestering Dyche to take her husband to Burnley from Stoke. For Dyche's part, he jokes that his interest was piqued after realising the forward could get him into VIP areas, where even Serge couldn't. There's not many players I've half-signed at a gig," adds the Clarets boss. Trips to the Hacienda Dychey's old haunt"When I was younger, in '87, I used to go to the Hacienda, and then it kind of morphed into the rave scene," explains Dyche. After receiving a relegation ticket from Serie A at the beginning of the 2019/20 season, Empoli players aim to quickly return to the highest playing field in Italy. However, what this team shows is not really good, when it is ranked 9th on the table with 40 points, less than the play-off team to a distance of up to 6 points and the season is only 9 rounds away. screen. Suwon City will host Daejeon Citizen for this fixture of the league. In my opinion, the hosts have great chance to get a positive result at the start of the new campaign. I believe, Suwon City have better team than their opponent. Also, Suwon City have better results in the last mutual matches. In any case, I expect, the hosts to dominate on the home field. They tend to score a goal. On the other hand the visitors have a very difficult task on the road. I think, the hosts will closer to victory. So, everything is on their side in this match. On Monday, Newcastle United put non-playing staff on leave and instructed employees to apply for the government's newly-created coronavirus job retention scheme. Professional football in England has been suspended until April 30, at the earliest, due to the pandemic. Norwich City on Tuesday said they were taking similar steps to "safeguard future jobs and help sustain the club" through the crisis. Posted at 81' Attempt missed. Harry Maguire (Manchester United) right footed shot from the left side of the box is too high. Assisted by Nemanja Matic with a cross following a set piece situation. SubstitutionPosted at 80' Substitution, Watford. Tom Cleverley replaces Abdoulaye Doucouré. SubstitutionPosted at 80' Substitution, Manchester United. Odion Ighalo replaces Anthony Martial. SubstitutionPosted at 80' Substitution, Manchester United. We did get after them, we did annoy them, we did put them under pressure. At no point did we want to settle for a point in the second half. Media playback is not supported on this device 'Scoreline harsh on Dons' - Aberdeen manager Derek McInnes Celtic manager Neil Lennon: "That was the hardest game I've had by a considerable way. Conditions were awful and we were playing against a very good side. It's a magnificent three points for us. St Pauli will be meeting with the away team Heidenheim and this game we have predicted it an under of 3.5 total goals as looking at the last games this two teams have meet together they are not used of scoring an over of 3.5 total goals as looking at the last 5 meetings they have not yet recorded an over of 3.5 total goals and so this factor makes us to be very sure with this prediction on this game Italian media have widely reported that Napoli will fine the players between one quarter and one half of last month's wages after they rebelled against an order by club owner Aurelio De Laurentiis for them to be confined to a training camp for a week. The players left the camp and returned to their families after three days although they continued training. Much of les Monegasques’ dismay has come on the road so far though with four of their last five defeats all coming away from the Stade Louis II. While their defensive mishaps have followed them around like a cloud at their home stadium, their attacking play has been a joy to watch and crucial in their success. TUESDAY’S BIG STORIES Arteta tells his tale It’s worth remembering, as most sensible people in the UK have very firmly holed up in their homes where possible, that the Premier League may have merrily carried on gathering thousands of people together in the same place had Mikel Arteta not tested positive for Covid-19 about 48 hours before Arsenal’s scheduled game against Brighton last Saturday. Posted at 62' Attempt blocked. Joe Aribo (Rangers) left footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Posted at 61' Ryan Kent (Rangers) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 61' Foul by Mohamed El Makrini (Kilmarnock). Posted at 60' Corner, Rangers. Conceded by Laurentiu Branescu. Barnsley came from behind to draw with West Bromwich Albion for the second time this season thanks to Aapo Halme's 90th-minute equaliser at Oakwell. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Arsenal)1940%3. Danny Ings (Southampton)1844%4. Mohamed Salah (Liverpool)1724%5. Sergio Aguero (Man City)1621%Lawro is making predictions for all 380 top-flight matches this season, against a variety of guests. This week he is up against Biffy Clyro frontman Simon Neil. Neil's party trick is to do keepie-uppies while singing and playing the guitar at the same time. He explained: "As a kid I went from spending hours in the back garden doing keepie-uppies every day to doing the same learning the guitar. Goal!Goal! Udinese 2, Juventus 1. Seko Fofana (Udinese) left footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom left corner. Assisted by Rodrigo Becão with a headed pass following a fast break. Post updateMatthijs de Ligt (Juventus) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Post updateFoul by Ken Sema (Udinese). Post updateCorner, Udinese. Conceded by Adrien Rabiot. Post updateFoul by Blaise Matuidi (Juventus). However, it was Kane's second goal that signalled the England captain was back to his best. I don't care who is in goal, you can't stop finishes like that. Did you know? Tottenham striker Kane has scored 16 goals in 14 games against Leicester in all competitions, more than he's scored against any other opponent in his career. Pick your Team of the WeekPick your XI from our list and share with your friends. I want to be a good person, a great footballer and someone who gives back. Last week, 12 months on from his own diagnosis, Taylor returned to The Christie cancer hospital in Manchester. There were a few young lads in there, football fans. Jesse [Lingard] gave me a shirt to take in for a little lad called Kieran. West Ham v Bristol City live streaming on TV 7 Jan 2024 — Where to watch Sunday's FA Cup kick off between West Ham Utd and Bristol City, including information on the TV live broadcast schedule and ... Posted at 79' Foul by Nicolás Tagliafico (Ajax). Posted at 79' Manu Vallejo (Valencia) wins a free kick in the attacking half. BookingPosted at 79' Jaume Doménech (Valencia) is shown the yellow card. Posted at 78' Foul by Dusan Tadic (Ajax). Posted at 78' Daniel Wass (Valencia) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 77' Foul by Noussair Mazraoui (Ajax). Posted at 77' Rodrigo Moreno (Valencia) wins a free kick on the left wing. Stoke is getting back into the good form, and with the recent winning series, they are getting close to the Derby, at the league table, with much better moment for this game. Derby is again in the drop, and they cannot make even better play for draw, against low table rivals. Team is going down from the begin of the league, and they could be on hard challenge, against Ex - Premier league side. My main reason for backing the away side here is the fact that AS Roma has 4 wins and just one draw in their last 5 away games in all competitions, all 4 of those wins were by at least 2 goals difference this while the draw came against 2nd in the league Inter a nil draw at Giuseppe Meazza, this while wins were 3-0 in the Europa League at Basaksehir, 2-0 in the Italian Cup a few days ago with Parma on the road, 3-1 win at Verona and 4-1 win away at Fiorentina in the league as well. England's Ellen White then saw a penalty saved by Manuela Zinsberger after the break for the visitors, with the Arsenal stopper diving well to her right after Lauren Hemp had been fouled in the area. City did halve the deficit moments later from the resulting corner, however, through Bonner's header, but Arsenal were able to hold on and continue their bid for a sixth Continental League Cup crown. Some of Liverpool's most notable players have been locally produced, though; former England internationals Steven Gerrard and Jamie Carragher were both born on Merseyside and emerged from the club's youth system. More recently, Trent Alexander-Arnold has established himself as Liverpool's first-choice right-back, also winning nine England caps. Klopp said a number of other youth prospects are close to emulating the 21-year-old's success and that it is a "good thing". I believe surely in at least three goals in this match from Belarus Premier league and of course, I will bet on that option, because that is pretty real. Home team is playing very good in last period and this team is in series of even three wins in a row, 2-1, 3-2 and 2-1. We will see if they will have problems in this match, against very good rival. Energetik, on the other side is team who is after three losses in a row, beat Smolevichi 2-0 in last round as a guests. It will be very interesting today. They kick off at 5. Video - Henderson – Salzburg tie is Liverpool’s biggest game of the season00:24 11:15 - A new Ronaldo? Marcus Rashford has rediscovered his form pretty quickly, to the delight of every Manchester United fan and certainly his manager. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer was asked whether he saw any similarities between Rashford and the great Cristiano Ronaldo, and couldn't help but pay the Englishman an enormous compliment. There were wins for Chelsea,Wolves,Crystal Palace and Newcastle. Goalkeeper - Alisson (Liverpool) This was no ordinary Merseyside derby. Liverpool are on the verge of a long-awaited Premier League title and were planning a big party on Wednesday night at Anfield. Everton, on the other hand, were desperate to delay the celebrations. In fact, they almost crashed the party. Two magnificent saves by Allison, from Dominic Calvert-Lewin and Richarlison, which under normal circumstances would have been quite ordinary, proved crucial. Arsenal defender David Luiz has agreed a new one-year contract with the club. Defenders Pablo Mari and Cedric Soares will also join the Gunners permanently at the end of their loan deals, from Flamengo and Southampton respectively. Meanwhile, midfielder Dani Ceballos has extended his loan deal from Real Madrid until the end of this season. I am really happy that we will have these players in our squad for the future," said the Premier League club's technical director Edu. FC Juniors will be at home against Floridsdorfer AC. FC Juniors are in 6th position with 20 points from 14 matches, scoring 28 goals against 28, they won 6 game out of all 14 league games, 2 draw and 6 games lost. They won 2 games out of 5 last league games played, 1 draw and 2 lost games, while Floridsdorfer AC are 13th in the league with 15 points from 14 matches, scoring 15 goals against 22, winning in all league matches played so far 4 games, 3 draw and 7 games lost. The visitors last 5 away games ended over 2.5 goals. The host last 4 home games, 3 ended over 4.5 goals scored. Fabio Cannavaro has won the first major honour of his managerial career with Guangzhou Evergrande sealing their eighth Chinese Super League title just weeks after he looked set to be sacked. Cannavaro was temporarily stood down from managerial duties in late October to attend a "corporate culture class". The club's owners then decided to restore him as manager after he agreed to "deep self-reflection".

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Michael Hess
  • Love
    Love
  • Arya Bhatnagar
    Arya Bhatnagar
  • MD Rubel
    MD Rubel
  • Frederic Quindt
    Frederic Quindt
bottom of page