top of page

Shared Interests Group

Public·111 members

Islanders vs. Jets live match 17 January 2024

17 hours ago — The Islanders have won seven straight games against the Jets, including four straight in Manitoba. ... Game Preview: Islanders vs Canucks Jan. 9 ...

Guadalupe is more fat than the bookies say, anyway, this low AH 0.5 to Guadalupe is a safe bet, last two results at home against Limon where 1 x 1 and 3 x 1 the last one is the more recent result. Limon comes from a big win against Herediano away, a much strong side, no doubt and an outstanding result. On the other side, Guadalupe also comes from an away win in the 15 round against Municipal Grecia 2 x 3 and now playing at home they will want to slow Limon down and so far only conceded 3 goals in the last 7 home matches. We will set goals in this match but most likely a home win. Padideh Khorasan will host Sepahan for this fixture of the league. I expect, this will be a very tense match for both sides. Both sides are one of the ambitious teams in this league. Of course, both teams want to get a positive result. In my opinion, the hosts have better chance on the home field. In any case, the hosts will try to capitalize advantage on their pitch. No doubt, the visitors will try to provide a strong resistance. Also, it should be said, Sepahan are undefeated in their last 5 matches. Visitors have the motivation to remain unbeaten, but this will not be an easy task. I think, the hosts will closer to victory. Son Heung-min's late penalty set up a fifth-round home tie against Norwich City on Wednesday, 4 March. I think a trophy is what every club wants," Mourinho told Football Focus. I think the FA Cup is a competition that is open to dreams. Even teams that are not in the top four, they can dream when they are in the draws because it's a knockout. Again, with the draws, the top teams are all there - they never play against each other in a way, so it looks to me the top eight or the top four, in the final, the top teams will be there. Stevenage vs Colchester predictions for Saturday's English League 2 clash. Colchester arrive as big favourites to take all 3 points home with them. Read on for all our free English League 2 predictions and betting tips. Football in Italy should be suspended and currently "makes no sense" for it to continue amid the increased risk of coronavirus, says the country's sports minister Vincenzo Spadafora. Last week, Italy's government said all sport in the country would be played behind closed doors until 3 April. But Spadafora supported calls from the president of Italy's players' union (AIC) for football to be suspended. It was a bit more nervous than it needed to be in the end and I'm a bit tired of saying that," said Lampard. It is a bit the story of our season. We need to take more of our chances. We leave teams slightly in the game, then they have two shots and score one goal. That was the frustrating thing in a very good performance. I felt it was so comfortable but I was aware of the Valencia score (a 1-0 win over Ajax) and 2-0 was a dangerous scoreline if you are scared of getting a draw. Juventus have won nine out of ten home league games this season. Juventus are unbeaten in their last 31 home league games. Fiorentina have lost three of their last five away league matches. Juventus have won their last eight home league games against Fiorentina. Juventus had their lead at the top of Serie A reduced to three points when losing to Napoli last week. Both Shanghai Shenhua and Shanghai SIPG were due to play Champions League matches next week in Australia against A-League sides Perth Glory and Sydney FC. Australia's government, however, on Saturday imposed a temporary travel ban on foreign nationals arriving from China. Anyone arriving in Australia from China would be returned to their port of origin or quarantined for 14 days. Islanders take on the Jets, look to break road losing streak 13 hours ago — New York Islanders (19-14-10, fifth in the Metropolitan Division) vs. Winnipeg Jets (28-10-4, first in the Central Division) Manchester United goalkeeper Sergio Romero is unhurt after crashing his car, the club have confirmed. Pictures were posted online of a badly damaged Lamborghini wedged under a crash barrier on the A6144 Carrington Spur Road on Monday morning. Greater Manchester Police confirmed a crash involving a Lamborghini happened at 10:00 GMT, but no-one was injured and there were no other cars involved. Romero, 32, was on the bench as the Red Devils lost 2-0 at Liverpool on Sunday. Our sponsors and collaborating companies are suffering like us and the rest of society from the terrible impact of this health and economic crisis. I want to thank you for your commitment in these hard times and for your help. Atletico are sixth in La Liga, a point off fourth place and Champions League qualification with 11 games to go. Arsenal's underwhelming season continued at the weekend, as they drew against strugglers Norwich. It's now eight games (in all competitions) since the Gunners last tasted victory. It remains to be seen whether things will improve now that Unai Emery is no longer in charge, though if the performance at Carrow Road is anything to go by, it's going to be a while before major improvements occur. Obviously, it's Diego Maradona. It was a big blessing for me, because half of the player I am is down to him. When you are young, and playing and training with a player like that, you get so many insights and things that can improve the game. I cannot tell you how many times in training we had to stop and clap him. Some of the things that used to come out from him were incredible. You were always one step behind. Islanders vs. Jets prediction: NHL odds, picks, best bets 2 hours ago — What makes it even harder is playing against a Jets team that owns the NHL's best points percentage and has won 15 of 23 games there this season ... Champions League last-16 first legsTuesday, 18 FebruaryWednesday, 19 FebruaryTuesday, 25 FebruaryWednesday, 26 FebruaryAtletico Madrid v LiverpoolAtalanta v ValenciaChelsea v Bayern MunichLyon v JuventusBorussia Dortmund v Paris St-GermainTottenham v RB LeipzigNapoli v BarcelonaReal Madrid v Manchester CityListen to the latest Euro Leagues podcast'The most attacking teams in Europe'PSG have won the Ligue 1 title in six of the last seven seasons and, as expected, are top of the table once more, 10 points clear of second-placed Marseille. The streets around Anfield are deserted. Pubs are shuttered. A football club should be the hub of a community but for now there is only silence. The old stadium sits alone with its ghosts. It should have been so different. If the game had not been placed on hiatus, Liverpool might have already sewn up the Premier League. Will Noah Dobson Score a Goal Against the Jets on 2 hours ago — Islanders vs. Jets ... They must arrive in their kit, with their own towels and water bottles. They will all be screened for Covid-19 symptoms every day and have been advised to wear snoods or masks at all times on the training field. Training routines must involve players maintaining the two-metre social distancing rules and, initially, be restricted to small groups. The hope is to move to more group-based sessions quite quickly. The Debate: Why Sadio Mane must be PFA Player of the Year "We are all football executives responsible for the well-being and sustainability of the clubs we manage, which are faced with a real existential threat," ECA chairman Andre Agnelli, who is president of Serie A champions Juventus, said in the letter. It was Pogba who set up Fernandes' first chance, which struck the post, before setting up his second chance, from which Fernandes scored. There's no doubt about it - United have found a performer who loves the big stage. Did you know? Fernandes has been directly involved in eight goals in his first eight Premier League appearances for Manchester United - only Robin van Persie had more involvements for the club at this stage of his Premier League career (nine). Last season Cobresal won at home with Everton 2-1 in the end and it is really a likely outcome here as well with Cobresal having 4 wins and one loss in their last 5 league games at this moment but they conceded in each of those wins reason why all 5 of those league games ended ended with over 2.5 goals and given this odds of 2.00 for the same bet to be taken in this one are really worth a try. These players are still learning and still young and there's elements we will be better in going forward. It was a great fight today - we worked our way into the game with some real moments of quality and eventually played very well. It's been a long period form December. We'll go away, come back and get back to being consistent. Chelsea manager Frank Lampard talking to BBC Match of the Day: "We were the better team in the first half, in terms of how we moved the ball, and we created some gilt-edged chances. Tottenham striker Kane - an England team-mate of Henderson - has had surgery on a torn hamstring sustained on 1 January and is not expected to return to training until April. Klopp added: "[Henderson] will be out for three weeks or so, which is not cool but how we see it is we were still lucky. Over the next three weeks the Reds have Premier League matches against West Ham United, Watford and Bournemouth, an FA Cup fifth-round tie at Chelsea and the return leg against Atletico in the last 16 of the Champions League. The hosts are on the final Europa League place at this moment, that means 3rd place, but there is a problem, that is the fact that they are equal on points with 4th placed Puskas Academy and need to keep on winning games, they did win last round with 2-1 at home against 2nd placed MOL Fehervar but lately they have not been really able to keep a clean sheet in their games. With the help of a number of BBC Sport journalists, we have drawn up a shortlist for a number of categories and now want you to vote. You have until midday on Wednesday to register your vote on this page, before we don our glad rags and reveal the winners in an awards day special live text on Thursday. We know plenty of you will disagree with the contenders and winners, so Thursday's live text will give you the chance to have your say, while that's when we also want you to dole out some of your alternative awards via #bbcfootball. Because of the precarious financial position Derby find themselves in, they fear they will be offered lowball fees. Paper Round’s view: Derby County have been teetering on the edge of severe financial distress for quite some time now, and it seems the worst time to be looking for outside investment. Selling Knight and Sibley could be a lifeline, but only if they are in a position to make sure they can raise sizeable funds and hold the line if any clubs try to bargain too hard. Difficult for league to continue' - Devlin'Wage cuts not inevitable' - CormackAberdeen pandemic insurance to stop"The club has worked diligently to minimise the impact on its lower-paid employees," said Cormack, who urged fans to reach a target of 10,000 season-ticket sales for next season and 7,000 AberDNA members by 31 July. Our investor group, including myself, who invested an additional £5m last December, has committed £2m more to the cause," the chairman added. LIVE: Postgame vs. Islanders | January 16, 2024 - YouTube LIVE: Postgame vs. Islanders | January 16, 2024. 1 waiting #NHLJets #NHL Winnipeg Jets vs. Philadelphia Flyers - Game Highlights. Winnipeg ... FIFA said that a meeting of its stakeholders committee -- featuring representatives of players, clubs, leagues and national associations -- endorsed a move to limit international loans of players aged 22 and over. It said that loans would be limited to eight out and eight in per season per club for the 2020/21 campaign, going down to six by the 2022/23 season. Posted at 115' Foul by Eamonn Brophy (Kilmarnock). Posted at 115' Scott McKenna (Aberdeen) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 114' Foul by Nicke Kabamba (Kilmarnock). Posted at 114' Scott McKenna (Aberdeen) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 114' Attempt missed. Niall McGinn (Aberdeen) left footed shot from outside the box is high and wide to the left. Posted at 113' Attempt missed. Islanders vs Jets Picks, Predictions & Odds Tonight - NHL 5 hours ago — Islanders vs Jets game info ; Location: Canada Life Centre, Winnipeg, MB ; Date: Tuesday, January 16, 2024 ; Puck drop: 8:00 p.m. ET ; TV: TSN3 ... View more on youtubeHe has also been a revelation on social media through his TikTok account (a clip of him re-enacting a scene from comedy show Brooklyn 99 has proven particulary popular) and says he wants to be an actor when he retires, with Idris Elba and The Rock (Dwayne Johnson) two of his favourite stars of the screen. I post on social media for the fans to get to know me and a different side of football,” he said. Le Mans is not in bad shape, but still they are bad team and I think the most realistic outcome of this one will be Valenciennes victory, hosts are on the middle but much closer to the top then to the bottom of the table and at home they are pretty good this season with 5-3-2 score and if they beat Le Mans on the road in first part of the season, I surely expect from them to beat them again tonight and the odd is good enough so there is no reason for risking anything more than this bet which I surely recommend Bruce said the incident before the 3-3 draw with Preston North End last year which led to his sacking had left a bitter taste in his mouth. It was one of the most unsavoury times of my career," said Bruce ahead of his first trip back to Villa Park to face his old side in the Premier League later on Monday. slovacko is mainly favorite for the win here because bohemians is extremely bad on the road this season with 2-2-10 record but still it is very important for bohemians not to lose in this match so they could stay in playoff zone before the last round and on the other side it is not like slovacko has a huge motivation to play for something so I think it is very realistic we are not going to see a lot of goals and even 0-0 is not excluded but I think draw is the most realistic outcome and best betting option Braga vs Rio Ave predictions for Monday's match in the Primeira Liga. Braga and Rio Ave are level on 15pts from their opening eleven matches but it's the visitors that sit three places higher in the league via goal difference. Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips. Liverpool have confirmed they will sign winger Takumi Minamino from Red Bull Salzburg when the transfer window opens on 1 January. The Japan international, who is thought to have a release clause of £7. Minamino, 24, has scored nine goals and provided 11 assists in 22 appearances for the Austrian side this season. It has been a dream, my dream to become a Liverpool player," he said. Minamino finalised personal terms and passed a medical on Merseyside on Wednesday. Also a mach from this Europa league where we look a mach with more goals is the match between Lazio and Cluj what can be a great chance for our pick can get a secure win. Team from Roma will try get a win and with this new three points try get a open door to the Europa league in end march. We will play the best pick for this mach pick over from 2.75 goals and can look a win if we see a the mach three goals and if see four we can get a new 9 points. Happy and Joy! The Cottagers, in third place, are making a good fist of bouncing straight back up to the top flight after last season's relegation. Swansea, meanwhile, are within touching distance of the playoff places after two seasons in English football's second tier. They come into this game on the back of a 3-1 win over Huddersfield that puts them ninth in the table, five points off Preston in sixth place. Both teams need points from this game but for different reasons. Middlesbrough finally won a league match in 2020 when winning at Charlton last weekend. They continue to struggle for goals though but will want to build on that result. Considering Swansea have a poor away record and have drawn 14 games, it's amazing they are still in with a chance of promotion. A bet on under 2.5 goals in this game is the suggested bet to make. There is nothing to suggest however that Bournemouth's goal will be anything other than a consolation. With four defeats in a row, the Cherries are statistically the worst team in the Premier League at present on recent form, and having lost to Liverpool in each of their last four meetings by an aggregate score of 14-0, Bournemouth will fear the worst again this weekend. Winnipeg Jets pre-game media vs Islanders: Adam Lowry 4:05Jets captain Adam Lowry spoke following morning skate in Winnipeg as his group gets set to wrap up their four-game homestand against the ... We’re confident that under 2.5 goals will be produced in Saturday’s clash and we have predicted a final scoreline of 1-0 in favour of the visitors. Willem II arrive as the clear form favourites and with a decent record on the road, while Den Haag have really struggled at home and head into this weekends’ clash with just one win from their last six games in all competitions. Neither club has named the players who have tested positive. Italy has begun to ease its restrictions after an eight-week lockdown. Serie A clubs have returned to training but there has been no decision on when the league will resume. In a statement, Fiorentina said: "The club has proceeded, as per protocol, to isolate those involved. The rest of the group are scheduled to undergo medical and fitness examinations prior to the start of the optional activity in the field. As replays were watched the picture developed, but it wasn't until after the game when I learned that an "outside agent" on the field didn't have to be a person. Another weird one was Graham Poll failing to send off Croatia's Josip Simunic until showing him a THIRD yellow card against Australia at the 2006 World Cup. As he showed the second without a red to follow, I knew something was amiss, but desperate looks for agreement from those around me drew only shrugged shoulders. Watford United are hosting Everton in the Vicarage Road stadium this match day 25. The overall premier League stats for Watford United at home this season is 3-5-4 (wins draws losses). currently Watford are the team with the most clean sheet at home this season. At Vicarage Road stadium Watford have only scored 11 goals from 12 games played and have conceded 14 goals in return.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Michael Hess
  • Love
    Love
  • Arya Bhatnagar
    Arya Bhatnagar
  • MD Rubel
    MD Rubel
  • Frederic Quindt
    Frederic Quindt
bottom of page