top of page

Shared Interests Group

Public·111 members

Watch: Rangers v København Live Stream 16/01/2024

38 minutes ago — Follow game Rangers vs Copenhagen LIVE updates coverage, stream information, score and result online, prediction, TV channel, lineups and ...

They are now the best three in world football for their link-up play, and also in the way they press and close teams down. Gibbons: "I remember coming out of the ground and all the talk was about the defence. It's amazing to think that was the birth of this front three. We weren't quite sure about Salah - no-one came out thinking this forward line is going to be amazing. Van Dijk announces himself at Anfield Media playback is not supported on this device Liverpool 2-1 Everton: The ecstasy and agony of a late Merseyside derby winner Liverpool 2-1 Everton - 5 January 2018Having failed to prise defender Virgil van Dijk from Southampton in the summer of 2017, Klopp eventually got his man when the Dutchman joined for £75m, a world-record fee for a defender at the time. Effenberg last played in Qatar at the age of 35; by the time Scholl was 38, he had retired and was coaching Bayern’s Under-13s. A distraught Samuel Kuffour after the final whistleEurosport No tale of a German defeat would be complete without the word ‘schadenfreude’. There was plenty going around the United team, especially among those who had been irked by Bayern’s showboating. Cristiano Ronaldo scored his 23rd goal of the season as Juventus moved seven points clear at the top of Serie A with victory over 10-man Lecce. The visitors had Fabio Lucioni sent off for a foul in the first half before Paulo Dybala struck from outside the box just after the break. Ronaldo drove home a powerful penalty after being brought down before setting up substitute Gonzalo Higuain. Defender Matthijs de Ligt then headed in a late third for the dominant hosts. Crystal Palace v Sheffield United *Palace have scored a league-low five goals before halftime this season. After four straight draws, Crystal Palace suffered their eighth defeat of the season against Southampton in their last match to drop to 11th in the table. The eighth-placed Blades have won only one of their last five games and head into the contest on the back of a 1-0 defeat by champions Manchester City. Rangers Football Club: Home 12 hours ago — Welcome to the official online home of Rangers Football Club. Our club website will provide you with information about our players, fixtures, results, ... We saw City's response, and they were brilliant. They were back to their best with an almost perfect display that screamed 'don't forget about us, because we are the defending champions, and we are not going anywhere'. United's big-game form gives them hope' Media playback is not supported on this device 'I'm just focusing on my job' - Solskjaer Similarly, Wednesday's victory over Tottenham was absolutely huge for United. The mission is clear for Valencia in Amsterdam and they simply have to try and win the game. Anything less would likely see them drop into the Europa League, with it looking very unlikely that Chlesea will drop points at home to the already eliminated Lille. Having already been hammered by Ajax 3-0 on home soil, the Spaniards will have to put in a better performance against the Dutch outfit this time around if they are to have any chance. Arsenal, despite that late scare, never seriously threatened to let their lead slip in a controlled performance built around the excellence of Willock and Matteo Guendouzi plus the threat of Nketiah and Saka. The only blot on their night was a second-half ankle injury that saw defender Shkodran Mustafi taken off on a stretcher. Arteta's plan takes shapeIt is easy to see the similarities between Mikel Arteta and Pep Guardiola, his managerial mentor at Manchester City - and not just in the Euro-chic wardrobe. [Live@sTREAM]Rangers vs FC Copenhagen Live free streams ... showdown? Here's how to watch the Match this afternoon, plus our recommendations for the best ways to watch every football Match this season.UAT BYU · 3 hours ago And if the government approached me to help support nurses financially or buy ventilators I’d be proud to do so - as long as I knew where the money was going. But I’m not every player. I’m 34, I’ve had a long career and I’ve earned well. I’m in a place where I could give something up. Not every footballer is in the same position. The opening match, a 6-0 defeat of St Louis in Missouri on 25 May, indicated that this end-of-season tour would not be too taxing. What could possibly go wrong? George Hazlet, who knew most of the Scotland team from his time at Glasgow Celtic, helped in preparing Scott's tactics. In blustery, wet conditions in front of 15,000 people, Johnny Campbell scored the opener after 27 minutes and Moore's final touch for 2-0 after 55 minutes was enough to prove that the famous Scottish Iron Curtain defence was porous. There is likely to be some rotation from head coach, Pablo Machin, who will be looking towards a key clash with Real Betis this coming weekend and will look for this game to serve as nothing more than a confidence booster ahead of that clash. Now, we have to pick up the points to prove that. We came here to win. As an away performance from a team at the bottom of the league, it was an outstanding display. The Hatters are now second from bottom and only three points from safety after a four-game unbeaten run. Facing leaders Leeds away in their next fixture does look a big ask. With champions PSG in pole position on 62 points from 25 games after Saturday's 4-4 draw at Amiens, Marseille have 52 while Lille stayed fourth on 40 after the visitors came from behind in an entertaining clash. Forward Victor Osimhen twice came close in the first half before he fired Lille into a 51st-minute lead with a dinked shot over goalkeeper Steve Mandanda after he took a defence-splitting pass from Jonathan Bamba in his stride. This was Chelsea's first away Premier League draw this season - the Blues had won seven and lost three of their 10 previous games on the road this term. Chelsea have scored more goals in 11 Premier League away games this season (25) than they managed on the road in the whole of 2018-19 (24). Azpilicueta has scored three goals in his last 11 games in all competitions for Chelsea, as many as he had in his previous 118. Bloom rubber-stamped a club-record £20m deal to buy defender Adam Webster from Bristol City last summer and kept hold of skipper Lewis Dunk, who was linked with a £45m move to Leicester. In the current climate, he does not see such deals happening this year. I don't think the market will be nearly as active as in previous seasons," he said. And the total transfers will be a very small percentage of what it has been in previous summers. It's impossible to back against Sevilla at the moment based on their fine recent form and ten match lengthy unbeaten run, but they do face a significant test here against a hardy Osasuna side who thrive at El Sadar. This is only match today who will be played today in Czech Republic second league and I see here plenty of goals, what is pretty real to expect. So, let's start from Usti and that is team who is in last official duel against this rival played 2-2 and similar was and in some earlier matches, 0-0, 2-2, 1-4 and similar. In this moment, this two rivals are generally very efficient and I believe that both of them will be on that level and this time. Rivals are teams who are love to play fast, so I will try that here. They last lost to Pacos in 2013; they are unbeaten in 12 matches against Pacos and have won each of the last seven. That aside, Sporting have a great run at home; they have won each of their last five home matches across all competitions. In the league, they have eight wins in their 12 matches at home this season. Assisted by James Ward-Prowse with a cross following a corner. Posted at 61' Corner, Southampton. Conceded by James Tomkins. Posted at 60' Corner, Southampton. Conceded by Jairo Riedewald. Posted at 59' Offside, Crystal Palace. Martin Kelly tries a through ball, but Max Meyer is caught offside. Posted at 58' Corner, Southampton. With no Lionel Messi, Gerard Pique or Marc-Andre ter Stegen and Luis Suarez on the bench, Antonio Conte's side should have been good enough but the young Barcelona side were typically confident in possession and took the lead midway through the first half. Antoine Griezmann's ball into the box for Arturo Vidal was nudged by Diego Godin into the path of Carles Perez who coolly slotted the ball home. The frontline Raheem Sterling Raheem Sterling's sheer pace means he has to be in the team. You've got movement, flexibility and versatility with him and Rashford on the flanks. Rashford SterlingGetty Images Marcus Rashford Rashford is better coming off the touchline than being the centre-forward. He doesn't have to be an out-and-out centre forward and you will still have a Rashford who still scores lots of goals. One of his first tasks will be to maintain good relations with the newly independent A-League, which was under FFA control until the governing body struck a deal to divest the league in July. The FFA and the league have continued to cooperate on some operational tasks during the A-League's 2018/19 season while finalising the legal work of the separation. Hacken is playing at a bad current form. The home team has only one starting point. They are temporarily ranked 8th on the chart. In the last 10 matches, they won 6 wins, 1 match and 3 losses. With their current performance, they had to set their sights high on this battle. Home advantage is what they need to promote. How to watch Rangers vs Hertha Berlin for FREE as live 6 days ago — How to watch Rangers vs Hertha Berlin for FREE as live stream details revealed for winter break friendly Copenhagen at Ibrox on Tuesday night. Rangers vs Hertha Berlin: TV channel, live stream & kick-off 6 days ago — First, Rangers will play Bundesliga 2 side Hertha Berlin in a closed-doors match in Spain on Saturday. Then, Copenhagen visit Ibrox on Tuesday, ... Should Sterling score in his 47th outing, he would be the second quickest Englishman to 20 Champions League goals after Harry Kane (24 appearances). Arsenal in for Ancelotti? Ancelotti sacked by Napoli after 4-0 win Video - Manchester United target Spanish star in €150m bid to fix midfield – Euro Papers01:12 Paper Round’s view: A bit like Gareth Bale and Real Madrid, Pogba will forever be linked with a move away so long as he stays at United. We’re confident that under 2.5 goals will be produced in Monday’s match and we have predicted a final scoreline of 1-1. Rio Ave have the home advantage and a better defensive record than their guests over the last few weeks but Gil Vicente arrive as the form favourites and on the back of putting three goals past Sporting in the Primeira Liga. Monday’s match is set to be tight and tense and we believe the two mid-table rivals will cancel each other out and produce a 1-1 draw. PIF looks set to finance 80% of a £300m takeover of Premier League side Newcastle, who have been owned by Mike Ashley since 2007. My plea to you [the fans] is to think whether accepting Mohammed bin Salman's offer is really the right way out of the despair for your club and city," said Cengiz in the letter. I implore you all to unite to protect your beloved club and city from the Crown Prince and those around him. There are no suggestions of wrongdoing by Dr Chakraverty during his time at the FA. He has been in the England team set-up since 2016. Fresh questions over Farah's relationship with SalazarConcerns over Salazar 'dated back to 2011'The procedure involving Farah before the 2014 London Marathon did not break anti-doping rules but Dr Chakraverty failed to record how much controversial supplement L-carnitine had been infused. Posted at 81' Joe Lolley (Nottingham Forest) wins a free kick on the right wing. SubstitutionPosted at 80' Substitution, Nottingham Forest. Tyler Walker replaces Tiago Silva. BookingPosted at 75' Matt Phillips (West Bromwich Albion) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 74' Foul by Matt Phillips (West Bromwich Albion). The Blues have a keeper problem having already dropped Kepa Arrizabalaga. Fortunately Antonio Rudiger was on hand to rescue Chelsea and Caballero from defeat. Rudiger's second goal was one of the best headed goals I've seen this season. Meanwhile the London club have gone from having Petr Cech and Thibaut Courtois - two world-class goalkeepers - to Kepa and Caballero, who both look like they've only recently been introduced to the game. I'm not going into training to protect my family's health - Watford captain DeeneyRush goalie? No offsides? Which playground rules would make Premier League better? Media playback is not supported on this device Borussia Dortmund beat local rivals Schalke 4-0 as football returned in Germany 'Bizarre, sterile and haunting' - what it was like inside one of Germany's 'ghost games'The German Bundesliga became the first major European football league to restart after the coronavirus shutdown when it resumed behind closed doors over the weekend. Eintracht Frankfurt vs Wolfsburg predictions for this Saturday's German Bundesliga fixture. Can Wolfsburg bounce back from their worrying turn in form as they travel to take on Eintracht Frankfurt? Read on for all of our free German Bundesliga predictions and betting tips. Derby County hosts Fulham in the 34th round of matches in the Championship this weekend and as they march to the match, they are separated by 12 points. Fulham are fourth with 56 points while Derby are 13th with 44 points. Both sides have ceded some considerable ground in the Championship in the last two match days. Marseille were crowned league champions the year after his departure. It is with great sadness that Olympique de Marseille learned of the death of Pape Diouf," the club said on their official Twitter account. Pape will remain in the hearts of the Marseillais forever, as one of the great architects in the club's history. Newcastle Jets v Western Sydney Wanderers predictions for Saturday’s match in the A-League. Newcastle Jets have got off to a slow start this season with just one win and five goals scored whilst Western Sydney Wanderers have hit a bad run of form with no win in three games. Who goals out on top this weekend? Read on for all our free A-League predictions and betting tips. The home team have seen under 2.5 goals in 4 of their past 5 matches and with their last match being higher scoring things to could turn back to lower scoring instantly. They are not really big attacking team the home team and have not really been a team to get a big number of shots on target in their matches. The away team have been a little bit of the same and could find this a match hard to score in. Both teams play a style of football which is nearly the same but do not have the chances to score big at times. Hosts only managed a 1-1 draw at home and played awful defending a few days ago away from home at Port MTI FC conceding 4 goals from which 2 goals came after corner kicks one goal after a set piece as well and one goal from the penalty spot as their keeper made a really stupid foul on the striker, so really poor defending and poor morale coming into this one after such a big loss, while the guests are with great morale. View more on twitterBielsa had guided Leeds to the top of the Championship before elite football in England was suspended indefinitely in March because of the coronavirus pandemic. Tony Clark, a survivor of the 2002 terrorist attacks in Bali which killed 202 people, is hoping to raise £20,000 for the mental health charity Mind. Leeds United have been a saviour for me and I think people are realising how much their club means to them now that the games have been taken away from them," he told BBC Radio Leeds. We feel that it will be tough to separate these two teams on Friday evening. Both of these teams are enjoying an impressive run of form at present. Schalke have lost just two of their 14 competitive games this season. How to watch Rangers vs Copenhagen on live stream with 12 hours ago — How to watch Rangers vs Copenhagen on live stream with PPV details for Ibrox friendly. Gavin Berry. Posted: 15 January 2024 | Last updated: 16 January 2024. Go back 11 years. Howe expects a relegation battle Eddie Howe described Bournemouth's last four seasons in the Premier League as relegation battles and said on Monday he expects the current campaign to be no different. Having slipped to 12th in the standings after a run of three defeats in their last three games, Howe called for more consistency ahead of Tuesday's trip to 11th-placed Crystal Palace. Posted at 83' Penalty Sheffield Wednesday. Atdhe Nuhiu draws a foul in the penalty area. Posted at 83' Penalty conceded by Tommy Rowe (Bristol City) after a foul in the penalty area. Posted at 82' Corner, Sheffield Wednesday. Conceded by Daniel Bentley. Posted at 82' Attempt saved. Barry Bannan (Sheffield Wednesday) left footed shot from outside the box is saved in the top right corner. BookingPosted at 81' Kasey Palmer (Bristol City) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. 1-0 victory over Extremadura was vital for the hosts, thanks to a goal from Maikel. Boosted both the qualifying hope and the team's morale, as it ended a very poor run for the team with a win in the last 16 games. Huesca missed a great opportunity to get closer to direct promotion on Thursday, losing 2-1 at home to Miranda. Huesca lacked consistency and suffered in front of goal. In addition in the last game, they committed two defense errors that Datkovic involved and conceded 2 goals. I think it will end in draw because this is a match which is important for both teams.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Michael Hess
  • Love
    Love
  • Arya Bhatnagar
    Arya Bhatnagar
  • MD Rubel
    MD Rubel
  • Frederic Quindt
    Frederic Quindt
bottom of page