top of page

Shared Interests Group

Public·95 members

Streaming: Fenerbahçe - Adanaspor Live 17 January 2024 Live TV

Fenerbahçe vs Adanaspor - January 17, 2024 - Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News and Videos :: Live Soccer TV.

Fenerbahce vs Adanaspor H2H Watch the history of confrontations between Fenerbahce and Adanaspor Football online, Soccer Online, Score live, Soccer results, Live football scores, Latest ... Barca's away form has been particularly poor, with losses at Athletic Bilbao, Granada and Levante plus draws at Osasuna, Real Sociedad and Espanyol. The biggest concern is that all those games followed a similar pattern, with Valverde unable to fix the problems that regularly leave his team looking disjointed in possession and vulnerable at the back, edging ever further from the club's trademark incisive passing game. Donato was a person who you couldn't not love. British Cycling furloughs 90 roles British Cycling CEO Julie Harrington has confirmed 90 roles - around a third of the workforce – will be furloughed, with the governing body "planning for a significant drop in income of around £4million". Harrington also confirms members of the leadership team, including herself, will take a 10% pay cut. Assisted by Josh Scowen. Posted at 90'+2' Attempt saved. Ilias Chair (Queens Park Rangers) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Ryan Manning. Posted at 90'+1' Attempt blocked. Lee Wallace (Queens Park Rangers) left footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Posted at 90'+1' Attempt blocked. Toni Leistner (Queens Park Rangers) header from the centre of the box is blocked. Barnet thrashed Fylde when the pair met for their reverse league fixture in October but the visitors have improved since then and have only lost one of their last nine matches in all competitions. Both teams scored in four of Barnet’s last six matches and Fylde have only failed to score in one of their last six outings, so you can start to see why we have backed both teams to score and Barnet to win this weekend. But a first-team breakthrough never materialised and his club career didn't follow the same upward trajectory as his international exploits. A season on loan at Ligue 1 rivals Toulouse was aborted when Edouard was charged with - and subsequently found guilty of - shooting a passer-by with an airgun fired from his car. Just as a career of huge promise looked in danger of going to waste, Celtic stepped in to offer an escape route in summer 2017. Fenerbahçe vs Adanaspor stream and TV listings Fenerbahçe vs Adanaspor - January 17, 2024 - Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News and Videos :: Live Soccer TV. Both teams aren't strangers to scoring goals, which is why we feel there's value in the 'both teams to score' market, as it's happened in 7 of Hibs' home games as well as in three of Rangers' last five away days. As for the finals score, we're going to back the game to end 2-2, as the visitors have scored an average of 2.33 goals on their travels and the hosts have netted 1.89 at Easter Road. Moreover, three of Hibs last five home ties have ended 2-2, as well as one of Rangers' previous away games You can put now in front of me any club in the world and I would not move. British media suggested Arsenal were interested in Mourinho before Tottenham sacked Mauricio Pochettino and signed a man who is now, nine days later, the longest-serving Premier League manager in north London. The Daily Mail reported that Arsenal's head of football Raul Sanllehi had already lined up a deal for the Portuguese. I believe that guests will not have any problems to win in this match from French Cup and that is pretty real to expect. If I'm not wrong, this team is won in last eight matches in a row, and they are really in fantastic shape. In last duel, in French League 1, they are beat in big derby match Lyon at home 4-2 and of course, team will try to win and in this match, that is clear. Dijon is solid team and nothing more than that. For me, it is big difference, between this two teams, so I will try. Both sides were knocked out of the Champions League at the group stage. Shakhtar lost two of their home group games so Benfica have no reason to be scared of going to the Ukraine. The Portuguese league leaders have struggled against the sides second and third in the table but should be able to either win or draw this match and finish the tie off in the home second leg. Manchester City have progressed or won the final of each of their last 18 domestic English cup ties (FA/League Cup), the longest run since Chelsea between October 2006 and February 2008 (also 18 in a row), whose run was ended by a League Cup final defeat against Spurs. Man City striker Sergio Aguero has scored nine goals in his last five starts against Aston Villa, all in the Premier League, including a hat-trick in a 6-1 win in January. Crystal Palace, Huddersfield Town and Portsmouth were involved in a three-way fight to avoid the drop from the second tier in the spring of 2001. Pompey went into the final day in the relegation zone, below Palace on goal difference, having suffered a 4-2 home defeat at the hands of the Eagles four days previously. Both clubs were two points adrift of Huddersfield. The Terriers entertained Birmingham City, while Portsmouth welcomed Barnsley and Palace went to Stockport County. I would really like to speak to him," Ljungberg told a news conference on Tuesday. I'm in contact with him but I haven't spoken to him because it's been a bit hectic, but it's on my list to do so. No signings for Guardiola, maybe for Klopp? Liverpool are open to bringing in players in the January transfer window, says Jurgen Klopp - but Pep Guardiola says Manchester City won't. A spokesperson said: "Liverpool City Council, alongside partners at the University of Liverpool and John Moores University, have agreed to explore any impact of Covid-19 as a result of the Atletico Madrid match at Anfield on 11 March. Liverpool City Council's public health team, alongside partners, is currently assessing the size and scope of the project. As the city's current focus is very much on dealing with the pandemic, no timescale or date has yet been set for the completion of the work and when it will be reported. Bournemouth came from behind to thrash 10-man Leicester City and boost their hopes of avoiding relegation from the Premier League. In a calamitous two minutes, the Foxes threw away a 1-0 lead as Junior Stanislas scored from the spot, Dominic Solanke put the hosts in front and Caglar Soyuncu was sent off. The Foxes defender kicked Callum Wilson as Bournemouth celebrated their second goal. Jamie Vardy had put the visitors ahead with his 23rd goal of the season and Leicester looked in control. Assisted by Leigh Griffiths. Posted at 53' Foul by Tomas Rogic (Celtic). Newcastle took a huge step towards securing their Premier League status for another season as Allan Saint-Maximin's late goal saw off 10-man Southampton at St Mary's. The hosts had been reduced to 10 men midway through the first half when Moussa Djnepro's yellow card was upgraded to a red following a VAR review of his foul on Isaac Hayden. European football's powerbrokers will meet by video conference on Tuesday to discuss how to deal with the fallout from the coronavirus crisis that has caused the game to grind to a halt. BBC Sport has been told "nothing is off the table" as attempts are found to deal with the biggest issue facing football in modern times. Mini-tournament could decide Champions League and Europa League'In this current dark reality sport doesn't matter, but it does'Timeline: Which events are off because of the virus?What is happening?Uefa president Aleksander Ceferin has called a meeting of representatives of its 55 associations, the European Clubs' Association, the European Leagues and world players' union Fifpro to discuss football's response to the coronavirus outbreak. Josh Kroenke gives "sincere thanks" Club owner Josh Kroenke said in a statement this morning that the board and owners gave their most "sincere thanks to Unai and his colleagues who were unrelenting in their efforts to get the club back to comepeting at the level we all expect and demand. Arsenal announce the sacking of Unai Emery The #EmeryOut contingent will no doubt be pleased to hear that Arsenal's head coach of 18 months has been given the elbow, this morning. They’ve done it for three years, they are the best in this competition and facing them is a huge challenge. Guardiola was once the master of the Champions League, lifting the trophy with Barcelona in 2009 and 2011 in his fledgling years as a coach. But the Catalan has not won it since, losing three semi-finals with Bayern Munich and never getting past the last eight in three attempts with City, although he has amassed eight league titles across Spain, Germany and England. Referee Federico La Penna, who initially waved played on, was alerted to a possible infraction. But he appeared to have problems with his ear-piece, instead talking to VAR officials via a walkie-talkie and when he tried to review the incident on a pitchside monitor, that was not working either. He eventually awarded the penalty on the basis of information from the VAR officials -- much to the anger of the Juventus bench. Sunderland will host Blackpool for this fixture of the league. Hosts probably are favorites in this game. Sunderland have advantage at home stadium. Yeah, Sunderland is really better team at home. I expect, the hosts will try to dominate from the start match. However, this will not be an easy job. I expect, the visitors will try to provide a strong resistance. Also, we have Blackpool who's is more ambitious team in this campaign. Blackpool are in solid shape. They are undefeated in their last 5 matches. In any case, the visitors will try to make a positive result. My pick - Blackpool to win. Doncaster vs MK Dons predictions for Saturday’s League 1 fixture at Keepmoat Stadium. Will the hosts get their first win in four matches (in all competitions)? Read on for our free League 1 predictions and betting tips. Peterborough vs Doncaster predictions for the Boxing Day League 1 fixture at Weston Homes Stadium. Posh look to extend their impressive unbeaten run (in the league). Read on for our free predictions and betting tips. Familiar foesThis was the third meeting between these sides in the space of 29 days and their sixth encounter in less than a year. As the previous five had resulted in a couple of 2-1 victories for Wolves, a 1-0 triumph for United and two draws, it was perhaps no surprise the latest encounter should be equally tight. The visitors did have chances, with Raul Jimenez forcing an excellent second-half save from United keeper David de Gea and Romain Saiss heading over when he was well placed to do much better 11 minutes from time. Burton vs Northampton predictions for Sunday’s FA Cup clash at Pirelli Stadium. After an important win last time out, the hosts will be hoping to put together a winning run. Read on for our free FA Cup predictions and betting tips. Chelsea refuse to submit to PSG's Cavani demands Paris Saint-Germain striker Edinson Cavani is the target of Premier League club Chelsea, who are looking to bolster their attacking options in the January transfer window. First-choice forward Tammy Abraham limped off at the end of Chelsea's draw against Arsenal on Tuesday and now Blues boss Frank Lampard could be forced to bring in a new forward in the winter window. A disciple of Johan Cruyff's possession-based style of play, the Barca coach is an ideological opposite to Bordalas, who has developed a reputation of building hard-nosed teams who are unafraid to dabble in the dark arts. While in charge of second division Lugo, Setien accused Bordalas' Alcorcon of time wasting. When I started working with him, he couldn't even walk. He had spent so long working on his jumping and landing, single leg and double leg, so it was fitting that he got his reward for working so hard on those tiny things that a lot of players take for granted. When I watch the goal back now it is even more emotional. He is such an incredible character. I don't think other players would have made it back from that injury in time for the final but Ben's enthusiasm and positivity were what carried him over the line. Oxford started the extra period with a spring in their step but the sheer pace and wild unpredictability of Saint-Maximin, whose power also altered the momentum as Oxford ran out of steam, provided the X-Factor. The 22-year-old French forward, on as a first-half substitute for injured Joelinton, is an adventure every time he is in possession, mixing madcap losses of control and frustrating moments with a genuine match-winning touch. AEK Athens have been in good form recently with 3 wins and 1 loss. They have scored 8 goals and conceded 3 goals in the last 5 league matches. On the road AEK Athens have managed to win 1 and lose 3 of their last 5 league games but with their current form I expect them to win here. With only 2 points more than the bottom-ranked team, both Academica Clinceni and Chindia Targoviste are facing the risk of relegation quite clearly. Therefore, the next 90 minutes is extremely important for both teams. Some 114 days after Manchester United won at Derby County in the fifth round on 5 March, the FA Cup resumes on Saturday with the first of four all-Premier League quarter-finals. Norwich City's game with 12-time winners United at Carrow Road (17:30 BST) - a match you can watch live on BBC One - marks the the return of the competition, which was stopped because of the coronavirus pandemic. The BBC is also showing Newcastle United against holders Manchester City live - one of three ties on Sunday. Sheffield Wednesday had a terrible time just after Christmas but have recovered well in the new year. Two wins against Brighton and Leeds will have put them in good spirits and a home win looks likely here. Blackburn are in the bottom half of the table but a win here would take them to within two points of sixth place. Their form isn't at all good though, especially on the road and Wednesday can win this match. Chindia Targoviste have conceded in their last six games. Five of their last seven games have seen both teams score. Poli Lasi have conceded in nine of their last ten games. Four of their last seven games have seen both teams score. In their previous match encounters both teams have found the net in their last two games I.e 2:1,2:2. At home chindia targoviste have scored and conceded in their last three games. Both teams are in relegation places therefore will desperate to get points in this game. I expect an attacking game between both sides leading to a goals. My pick is both sides to score. Sancho has netted 12 times in his past 14 games in all competitions. Norway striker Haaland has scored nine goals in his first six games for Dortmund since a £17m switch from RB Salzburg last month. He is the first player to score eight goals in his first five Bundesliga appearances. Only eight players have scored more Bundesliga goals than Haaland this season. Dortmund are one point behind leaders Bayern Munich, who visit Cologne on Sunday. Late VAR intervention gives Leicester dramatic win over beleaguered EvertonThe theory among some is that a VAR decision will cost a manager his job this season - we may be about to find out. The bottom line, however, is that Everton are now in 17th place, two points off the relegation places, and this is a manager living on borrowed time. The problem is they are not winning enough games. If they are not drawing they are losing. If you don't get enough wins you don't get enough points. You can play as nice a style of football as you like but you don't have the points required after 38 games, you can't say you deserve to stay up. Safe - West Ham West HamGetty Images I don't want to come out and say West Ham will go down because I live in West Ham territory! But in all seriousness, they've got out of this position before under David Moyes in the past. There is no way that Jones would have started in that fixture had three Premier League points been on the table. Less heralded, but no less impressive was the hat-trick from another 18-year-old, Norwich City's Irish forward Adam Idah, who ripped Preston North End apart on only his second senior start with a mature display of confident finishing. Match of the Day: Top 10 podcast - Premier League best overseas playersMatch of the Day: Top 10 podcast - Premier League best goalkeepersMatch of the Day: Top 10 podcast - Premier League's best goalscorersMatch of the Day: Top 10 podcast - Premier League's best managersJanuary 1995: Cantona kung-fu kicks fan Cantona went flying into the stands at Selhurst ParkManchester United forward Eric Cantona receives a red card and then jumps into the stands to kung-fu kick a fan while walking off the pitch. Chelsea played a lot of good football. We've done well but our football has to get better. Chelsea boss Frank Lampard, speaking to BBC Sport:"We dominated the game in terms of possession, but make mistakes and teams will hurt you. I'm not happy with any of the goals. You don't get given victories for scoring two goals, you have to be better than that. There were moments they counter-attacked, which we knew they would. Meanwhile, not even the most optimistic of Barrow fans could have predicted the side making the start to the season they have. Despite a respectable 10th placed finish last term, the team didn't come into the campaign amongst the promotion favourites but have been superb in the action contested thus far; currently 1st with an impressive 48 points from just 25 games. Fenerbahce vs Adanaspor statistics 17.01.2024 1 day ago — Prematch, live and endgame Fenerbahce vs Adanaspor stats online. Turkiye Kupasi tournament matches schedule. Game odds and predictions. All ... Palace hold on after first-half VAR callRoy Hodgson's side had their goalkeeper to thank late on but may feel hard done by after Meyer was denied by VAR in the first half. Zaha did superbly to set up the former Schalke man, but the Ivorian was deemed to be marginally ahead of play when put through by James McArthur in the build-up. The visitors looked comfortable after Tomkins' opener, but Hodgson will be bitterly disappointed by the self-inflicted nature of Southampton's equaliser. Despite their domestic woes, Bayern remain an incredibly tough nut to crack in the Champions League, especially in Munich where they have been beaten only three times in 29 outings against the continent's best and brightest. Bayern suffered an unlikely home reverse in their last league game on their own patch in a 2-1 loss to Bayer Leverkusen, though their 4-0 battering of Dortmund in their home fixture directly before that shone a light on just how devastating der FCB can be when they are on song. Marcel Halstenberg then killed off any Schalke hopes with Leipzig's third in the 68th before late goals from Angelino and Emil Forsberg completed Leipzig's biggest away win ever in the Bundesliga. Schalke, without a win in their last five league games, again showed major problems in attack and had no single effort on goal in the entire first half. He's so good with his feet but if he's fragile or not showing the confidence that Henderson's done then surely you pick the goalkeeper in form, the one who's made the most saves and been the most consistent. Pickford's club form has been really erratic and Gareth has a dilemma. Ex-England striker Ian Wright, speaking alongside Sutton on the Monday Night Club, said: "Pickford is England's number one but I don't know for how much longer he will be, if I'm honest. It's rare for the Netherlands defender to have to go to ground but the situation called for it. The tackle was beautifully timed, with the man bun still intact, the shorts slightly ruffled but no lasting damage to the image or brand. Job done. Clean sheet. Liverpool march on. Did you know? Van Dijk made 110 successful passes against Tottenham; the most of any player this weekend.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Michael Hess
  • JUBAYER
    JUBAYER
  • Digonto Hossen
    Digonto Hossen
  • Sami12 Sami
    Sami12 Sami
  • Mark
    Mark
bottom of page