top of page

Shared Interests Group

Public·111 members

((STREAM===)) Lebanon v China live free 17 January 2024

3:08... .tiktok.com/@fiba Love to watch basketball? We show dozens of free live games per week! Subscribe and hit the bell http://fiba.com/subYT.YouTube · FIBA - The Basketball Channel · Jun 26, 2023

China v Lebanon | FIBA Women's Asia Cup 2023 - Division A youtube.com youtube.com 1:52:27 YouTube FIBA - The Basketball Channel Jul 10, 2023 Jul 10, 2023 5 key moments 5 key moments  in this video in this video This will be probably one of the most interesting matches in this round in Belarus Premier league and I will bet on goals in this match, what is pretty real to expect. So, Dinamo Brest is very good team who is maybe not start too good this season, but from round to round, they are better and better. They are also very efficient. Shakhtar was one of the favorites for the title, but they are playing very bad. In last round, they are lost at home 1-2, so probably will be problems and in this match. I will bet on goals. CSKA has not begin well this season, and they are without a single point, among the bottom teams in the league table. However, they had quite tough schedule, playing with some of the top rivals, and this should not be a real picture of their power at the moment. Lebanon v China - Full Game - FIBA Basketball World Cup 2019 youtube.com youtube.com 2:27:42 YouTube FIBA - The Basketball Channel Sep 21, 2018 Sep 21, 2018 6 key moments 6 key moments  in this video in this video Missing: free free Following an order from the Bas-Rhin authorities concerning the spread of the coronavirus, the meeting is postponed," PSG said in a statement. French Prime Minister Edouard Philippe announced that all schools and nurseries in the departments of l'Oise, in the north, and le Haut-Rhin, in the north-east, will be closed for two weeks from Monday. The local authorities added: "The arrival of 26,000 at the Stade de la Meinau, a quarter of which would come from the Haut-Rhin region, is likely to promote the spread of Covid-19. The finish - not to mention the skill - was superb along with Sheffield United's performance. Blades fans have been telling me I've been a little hard on their team recently and not giving them the credit they deserve. How many players do they expect in my team of the week? Did you know? Only Liverpool duo Alexander-Arnold (seven) and Andy Robertson (six) have been directly involved in more Premier League goals this season amongst defenders than Baldock (five - three goals, two assists). Barcelona to keep powder dry Spanish newspaper Marca reports that Barcelona will not spend in the January transfer window, as they vie for the league title in Spain. Frenkie De Jong and Antoine Griezmann arrived in the summer, and that is deemed a sufficient outlay for the rest of the season. Jean-Clair Todibo and Carles Alena will be allowed to leave on loan for the remainder of the campaign. Not many Premier League players will need to be told to play their part in the fight against the financial effects of coronavirus. A lot of them are high earners who should definitely contribute, but I am sure the vast majority have always been willing to help, if they haven't already. The biggest question for them will be 'how?' Their options include taking a pay cut, deferring their wages or gifting their money - but they probably don't know which option will have the most impact in the way they want, whether that be looking after the staff at their own clubs, helping to fund the NHS or making donations to charities. CSA and Fluminense face each on a battle for maintenance in the big Brazilian league. CSA has a way harder job. I would say almost impossible with the way they are playing. Fluminense on the other hand have a difficult job but it is very possible for them to maintain themselves above sea level. Fluminense has a good team and have been playing very well. I believe they have what it takes to keep at série A. This game I have to favor the outsiders but CSA still having the chance of making it will turn into a really difficult victory for any of them. Hoffenheim and FC Koln will face each other in the upcoming match in the German Bundesliga. Hoffenheim this season have the following results: 10W, 5D and 11L. Meanwhile FC Koln have 10W, 3D and 13L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Western United enjoyed a really good start to their first ever season in the A-League, winning three of their first five games but since then their form has fallen off a cliff; losing their last three games without scoring a goal. This has seen the club drop to fifth, eight points behind leaders Melbourne City. Read the full story Allegri not ready to return Another rumoured Emery replacement, former AC Milan and Juventus boss Max Allegri, is likely to take a break from football until the rest of the season. The Spanish newspaper Marca is quoted as saying that: "I am not going to coach [any team] until next season. But the last time they won at the Etihad, in December, they followed that result up by drawing with Everton and losing to Watford, so the question is which United team will turn up this weekend?We just don't know and, as a manager, that must drive Solskjaer crazy. United's struggles for consistency mean there is a lot of pressure on new signing Bruno Fernandes, who is expected to improve them in midfield once his deal from Sporting Lisbon is done, but it is a big ask for him to make an immediate impact. However, it is reported that an FA source is worried that stadium crowds would just congregate at pubs instead, which wouldn't limit the spread of the virus. This might mean pubs could be banned from showing the 3pm fixtures. Paper Round's view: It seems silly that this issue hasn't been addressed already. Paulo Dybala, Cristiano RonaldoGetty Images The two players have struck up a partnership on and off the field, becoming friends away from the pitch, while firing 76 combined goals since Ronaldo joined Dybala at the club. The two players have been teammates in Turin since Ronaldo joined from Real Madrid in 2018. No public figure in Sweden has a greater ability to steer the domestic and international news agenda than Zlatan Ibrahimovic, so when the country's record goalscorer released an 11-second video clip on Tuesday in which his name was unveiled on the back of a Hammarby shirt, the shockwaves were instant. In Sweden, journalists and fans alike scrambled to try and figure out the meaning: Was Ibrahimovic, the best paid player in Major League Soccer, really coming to humble Hammarby? International onlookers had a more straightforward question: Who are Hammarby? Less than a day later it was revealed that Ibrahimovic had not joined the Stockholm side as a player - he insists that he will never return to the Allsvenskan - but had instead purchased a quarter of their shares. Welcome back Steve, have a 2-0 defeat Steve Bruce’s time at Aston Villa wasn’t the happiest, for various reasons, and he’ll be even more sick of the sight of the place after his Newcastle team were beaten there on Monday night. A couple of well-worked free-kicks were Newcastle’s undoing, Conor Hourihane scoring directly from one and Anwar El-Ghazi benefitting from the other to seal Villa’s first win in a little while. How to watch AFC Asian Cup: live stream Qatar 2023 online 15 hours ago — How to watch AFC Asian Cup 2023 live streams for FREE. In Australia, fans Lebanon vs China - 11:30 a.m.. Tajikistan vs Qatar - 5:30 p.m.. On top of playing 40 Championship games for Blues this season - of which 31 have been starts - Bellingham has been studying A-level sociology and attended educational workshops surrounding mental health. The boy has got an incredible emotional intelligence and maturity for someone of his age," Kristjaan Speakman, Birmingham's academy manager, told BBC Sport in March. Jude has done a fantastic job'Bellingham has been linked with some of Europe's biggest clubs since becoming Birmingham's youngest player, aged 16 years and 38 days, last August. New signing Timo Werner was at the game and with Hakim Ziyech also arriving from Ajax as well as the prospect of Germany winger Kai Havertz also signing, Chelsea will possess a formidable attacking line-up next term. But despite keeping a clean sheet in this game, the 54 league goals conceded this term is only one short of their worst tally - so a centre-back is also likely to be on the agenda, as will a goalkeeper. The government has said it expects the football authorities to "come together with an agreement urgently. Writing in Monday's Telegraph, the culture secretary Oliver Dowden said "the deadlock between the PFA and the Premier League clubs on players' wage cuts is deeply concerning. Clubs, players and owners should be thinking very carefully about their next steps," he wrote. It's especially important that a disagreement over players' wages doesn't undermine all the good work that sport - including football - is doing to help the government's efforts to tackle coronavirus. Shkodran Mustafi proved he has the ability to growView more on instagramWe all make mistakes Shkodran and the important thing here is that he saw the error of his ways. The Arsenal centre-back also showed off that he's a super dad. View more on instagramAny parents who have had to combine working from home with teaching phonics to a five-year-old during lockdown will surely admire the versatility and resourcefulness displayed here by the German international. Both teams really need the win especially the guests who changed their successful coach from this season Iordanescu and appointed the former Dinamo Bucharest coach Dusan Uhrin who was great with Dinamo in home games could hardly get a win there at that stadium but really modest in away games conceding a lot of goals but still scoring a couple usually. And with that in mind he lost 6-1 a friendly game played at CFR Cluj before the season restarted. I can see them going to Bramall Lane, being competitive, and leaving with the points. That is going to delight the legions of Blades fans who have pointed out to me where Sheffield United are in my league table (bottom of page) compared to reality. When I tip them to lose it usually means they will win - but I am going to get one right one day. Lawro's prediction: 0-1Richard's prediction: It is Christmas after all so I am not going to use this as an opportunity to have a little dig at the Blades, although a lot of my Wednesday-supporting mates will probably say 'why didn't you just slate them?'"I am going to get loads of stick from my Wednesday mates here but, for the city's sake, I hope they win this one. Copa del Rey wonder goal Real Madrid 2-1 Barcelona, 16 April, 2014What's the best way to announce yourself to your new fans, to show the exactly what you can do and how devastatingly effective you can be? How about scoring a sensational solo goal, with five minutes remaining, to win a cup final against your biggest rivals?Bale did it. His stunning individual goal won the Copa del Rey for Real Madrid as they beat Barcelona 2-1 in Valencia. Sheffield United scored a dramatic late equaliser to salvage a point against Manchester United, after Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side had recovered from two goals down to lead at Bramall Lane. Oliver McBurnie's 90th-minute strike was awarded following a nervous wait as the video assistant referee reviewed the goal for a potential handball as the forward controlled Callum Robinson's cross. Three goals in a blistering seven minutes appeared to have rescued Solskjaer's largely lacklustre side, who looked all but beaten after Lys Mousset added to John Fleck's opener for Chris Wilder's side seven minutes after the interval. In his first managerial job he led Rio Ave to two cup finals in Portugal, although they lost both - and into Europe for the first time. He has also managed Valencia - where he was replaced by Gary Neville after resigning - and Porto, although he is yet to win any major trophies. Fredrik LjungbergCurrent job: Arsenal interim head coachPrevious teams managed: NoneMajor trophies won: None Swede Ljungberg, 42, has the least managerial experience on this list - but the most Arsenal pedigree. Meanwhile, there's a clash that would not be out of place in the Champions League as Bayer Leverkusen face Porto. Ajax draw Getafe Last season's Champions League semi-finalists draw Getafe. Meanwhile, we've got Sporting Lisbon v Istanbul Basaksehir. Wolves first out of the hat, take on Espanyol Wolves are the first team out in the Europa League round of 32 draw and they trip to Barcelona to face Espanyol. Posted at 90' James Maddison (Leicester City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90' Foul by Douglas Luiz (Aston Villa). Posted at 90' Attempt missed. Kelechi Iheanacho (Leicester City) left footed shot from the centre of the box misses to the left. Assisted by Demarai Gray. Posted at 89' Attempt missed. Jonny Evans (Leicester City) header from very close range is close, but misses to the right. Families of prisoners held in Saudi Arabia have told BBC Sport that they will "not stay silent" even if the deal goes through. There is also keen interest in Newcastle from American businessman Henry Mauriss, who is willing to offer £350m for the club, who finished 13th in the Premier League standings. BBC Sport has been told by a source that an exclusivity clause held between Ashley and the Saudi-backed consortium has come to an end. We want to win a game, but not in this sort of fashion. Abingdon United, who will celebrate their 150th birthday next year, almost went bust last season after off-field issues. It is understood that United's players left their kit behind in the changing rooms upon departing the ground at half-time. After all the problems we had last year we hoped we had turned a corner and could stabilise the club," said Brian Kirk, the club's chairman and secretary, who was not at the game. The visitors have had an impressive run in the competition already with their 2-1 win over Ligue 2 side Grenoble being quite the upset. Étoile play in the fourth tier of France so a win of this calibre is quite the achievement but their form in their own division has slightly wavered as of late which could hold them back. They have won just one of their last six league games with their victory over third bottom Marseille Endoume being the only thing for fans to cheer about in recent weeks. The Cottagers may be the favourites for this one, but they are going through a tough spell of late. They are fresh from a 2-1 home defeat to Reading, their fourth loss in seven matches. That bad run is partly down to injuries, with manager Scott Parker suffering a real blow in midfield. That has left his side struggling as they start 2020. Lebanon vs China 17.01.2024 at AFC Asian Cup 2023 - Tips.gg Overview of the football match on 17.01.2024 between China and Lebanon that is part of Asia AFC Asian Cup 2023 Group A stage. Match live stream, score and ...

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Michael Hess
  • Love
    Love
  • Arya Bhatnagar
    Arya Bhatnagar
  • MD Rubel
    MD Rubel
  • Frederic Quindt
    Frederic Quindt
bottom of page