top of page

Shared Interests Group

Public·111 members

[[[sport]][[[] Today: Iceland vs Hungary live online 16.01.2024

Hungary U-21 played Iceland U-21 in a friendly match on June 19. The match kicked off 17:15 UTC. Iceland U-21 won 0-1. ScoreBat was covering Hungary U-21 vs ...

Posted at 68' Attempt saved. Lionel Messi (Barcelona) left footed shot from a difficult angle on the left is saved in the top left corner. Assisted by Sergi Roberto. Posted at 67' Attempt missed. Marc Roca (Espanyol) left footed shot from outside the box is too high. Posted at 66' Attempt blocked. Adrián Embarba (Espanyol) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. SubstitutionPosted at 66' Substitution, Espanyol. The result means Tottenham have now gone five games without a win in all competitions - their worst run since they went seven without a victory in the autumn of 2016. Tottenham's top-four struggleDele's goal was his first in nine matches in all competitions. The England man was used as a central striker by boss Jose Mourinho, who is trying to find a solution to the lack of striking options at his disposal following the injuries to Harry Kane and Son Heung-min. Abraham's fellow youth-team graduate Hudson-Odoi made it three home goals for Chelsea for the first time in the league this season when he poked in from a cross by captain Cesar Azpilicueta four minutes after the break. Burnley had enjoyed a couple of bright moments in the first half. Jeff Hendrick put the ball in the net in the 18th minute but captain Ben Mee was marginally offside in the build-up. Nathan Ake is expected to rejoin Chelsea for £40 million from Bournemouth, but Ruben Dias of Benfica and Pau Torres are two young central defenders who may arrive at the Etihad. Paper Round’s view: Aymeric Laporte is soon due back, but regardless of this season it is clear that City went into the campaign without enough central defenders. Chaves vs FC Porto predictions for Sunday's match in the Taca da Liga. Porto must simply avoid defeat away at Chaves this weekend to book their place in the next round of the Taca da Liga as Group D winners but both sides have won their opening two matches and look full of confidence. Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips. It's down to the manager to discipline them and teach them how to do it. Paul Pogba is an example at Manchester United - he is so different playing for France because he has Chelsea's N'Golo Kante behind him. Why Ozil's relationship with Emery is important You want to be inspired by the manager and work hard for them every single day. You want them to get the best out of you. Nobody wants to work for somebody they don't get on with or don't believe in their philosophy. Watch Iceland Vs. Hungary Euro 2016 Group F Game Jun 18, 2016 — Hungary online. When: Saturday, June 18, at 12 p.m. ET Live Stream: Watch ESPN. Thumbnail photo via Joe Nicholson/USA TODAY Sports Images. Iceland - Hungary ‖ 30.07.2023 Results and online broadcast The basketball match Iceland vs. Hungary live stream starts on 30 Jul 2023 at 05:00. Starting lineups: Iceland %HostTeamSquad% Hungary %GuestTeamSquad% Next ... If this happened to your mother or your sister or your father, you can feel like you want to die, you don't want to go to work, you don't want to do anything so people have to take this seriously and know that this does not have to happen again. The 23-year-old spoke about the subject as part of a wide-ranging interview, during which he also discussed his childhood, his desire to be selfless both on and off the pitch and how his dog has been helping him stay sharp during lockdown. He refereed the 2017 Community Shield at Wembley and oversaw 19 Premier League games in 2017-18. I started refereeing at 16, my career was over at 32," he said. I had my dream job, a well-paid and incredibly enjoyable job that I loved every single minute of. The footballs and medals are now all I have to remember those years of dedication and hard work. I try to help young referees where possible, offering advice on their own blossoming refereeing careers. I will back the hosts in this one given the fact that I watched both teams play in this start of the season and Minsk did get off to a nice start with a 3-1 win away from home at Belshina than in their second game of the season they had the lead 3-0 at home with Dinamo Minsk after a perfect first half but in the second half despite playing 11 vs 10 men they allowed a penalty kick and ended up conceding 2 goals as they won just 3-2 the game. But next two games were two losses for them. Fellow academy products Williams and Greenwood both enhanced their reputations, the left-back making marauding runs up and down pitch and winning the penalty, contributing five interceptions, while striker Greenwood came off the bench to take his tally to nine for the campaign. United fans protestWith the game won despite more than half an hour remaining, United fans in the Stretford End turned to protest at how the club is being run. They have won just two of their last eleven matches with sixteen goals conceded and 13 scored in reply. However, five of their scored goals came in one freak match against Strasbourg, without that it is a rather pale eight in ten games. Much of les Ty'Zefs' misfortune has come on the road this season with them losing each of their last six away days. Brest have created the least chances and conceded the second most chances in Ligue 1 away from home this campaign and that could make good reading for a Toulouse side desperate for a win. Having won just 1 of their last 4 games during a run which has featured a 3-0 defeat at Hibs and a 2-1 defeat at Celtic, Aberdeen come into Thursday's game under pressure from their supporters. Nonetheless, having taken 10 points from their last 4 fixtures at Pittodrie, the hosts can still be fairly confident of getting the job done and it's a game they'll be expecting to take maximum points from. Dijon's away form has been even worse with them picking up just four of a possible 27 points on the road. Each of their last five away trips have ended in defeat with no goals scored in the process so it could be a tetchy affair as they travel to Amiens. The Mustards could slump to 18th if they lose and results go against them here which should be a good motivator but they have shown extremely little quality in recent games to suggest that they can win this match on the road. Greenwood has played a leading role in the club's Europa League campaign, scoring five goals in seven games. Did you know? Greenwood has scored 12 goals in all competitions this season, the most of any Premier League teenager. Gabriel Martinelli Club: ArsenalAge: 18Position: ForwardArsenal won the race to sign highly rated Gabriel Martinelli in July, and the Brazilian has had quite the debut campaign. League match where Burgos will face Valladolid B. El Burgos is a team that usually scores and concedes. It is a strong team at home when when they face Valladolid B. They are not very offensive team at all. At home they usually score and concede goals. They are in great shape. Valladolid B, meanwhile, is a high scoring team. They are coming 3 consecutive matches drawing and have not won the last 4 games. Conceded goals in the last 4 games. Offensive, away from home usually they play well everywhere. Both teams are having mixed results. Draw is expected. Zagreb derby between Lokomotiva Zagreb and Dinamo Zagreb. Lok Zagreb failed to resume the season in good form. The team lost against Osijek in the own turf. But still is in contention for a Europa League place. Goran Tomic's charges are likely to play with their hearts in this game. Dinamo Zagreb has already secured the Championship, home win is anticipated as Dinamo will play for nothing. Dinamo Zagreb won trophy dominantly, meaning the coach is likely to rest players in derby. The hosts need the win here, and I predict that Look. Zagreb is going to secure all points possible here. Franny's Grand Slam City skipper Tony Book won the League Championship trophy (left) in 1968, collected the Charity Shield and FA Cup the following season while it was still in their trophy cabinet, then made it five major trophies in three seasons when he lifted the League Cup and European Cup Winners' Cup in 1970, becoming the first English side to win a continental and domestic cup in the same campaignPep Guardiola's current City side are well known for collecting trophies, with eight arriving in the past three seasons alone, but in Lee's day they also had a ferocious appetite for silverware. Chelsea defender Reece James has signed a new long-term contract that keeps him at the club until the summer of 2025. James, 20, has made 18 appearances for the Blues after scoring on his debut in a 7-1 victory over Grimsby in the Carabao Cup third round in September. It has been my dream to be here at Chelsea and play week in week out," said James. To have a contract for another five-and-a-half years is living the dream again. Haugesund started with two defeats from which they lost from bodo glimt 6-1 on the road in last game and I think they are not going to be able to recover from that so I am pretty confident they are not going to get the win in this match tonight but also it is very possible they are going to be defeated because on the other side Kristiansund started very good with a win over Alesund with 7 scored goals in last game and also a draw versus Rosenborg so I will favorize Kristiansund here but just slightly with draw no bet to secure it! Malaga will host Extremadura UD for this fixture of the league. Perhaps, the hosts are favorites in this game. Malaga is very average team in this season. However, Malaga is a very unpredictable team. Also, the hosts have fallen in their shape. In any case, they are not convincing team. I think, this will not be an easy task. Also, we have Extremadura who's is team of the relegation zone. I think, the visitors have a very difficult task. However, they have nothing to lose. The visitors want at all costs to stay in league. I think, they have small chance. My pick - Extremadura to win. They host Napoli at the Stadio Olimpico on Saturday and if they manage to win, they will set a club record for ten successive top-flight victories. With nine in a row already, why should they fear anyone? Not even Juventus could daunt Lazio, the perennial Serie A champions falling to defeat in the Super Cup over the Christmas period. Posted at 87' Joe Ralls (Cardiff City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. SubstitutionPosted at 87' Substitution, Cardiff City. Josh Murphy replaces Nathaniel Mendez-Laing. Posted at 86' Cyrus Christie (Fulham) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 86' Foul by Robert Glatzel (Cardiff City). Posted at 86' Foul by Stefan Johansen (Fulham). Posted at 86' Joe Bennett (Cardiff City) wins a free kick on the left wing. This time I'm going to make it where there's no choice that they will always want to renew in the future," the Scot told reporters. I'm really that thrilled to go again and I'm going to make it impossible that the clause can't be implemented," Moyes said of an 18 month contract that contains an extension clause. St Mirren picked up their first away win of the season over the weekend as they defeated relegation rivals Hamilton 1-0, allowing the Buddies to push up to 9th place in the Premiership table. Now, the hosts aim to get back to winning ways on home turf, where they've lost their last two fixtures. Willian (Chelsea) converts the penalty with a right footed shot to the top left corner. DismissalPosted at 77' Fernandinho (Manchester City) is shown the red card. Posted at 76' VAR Decision: Penalty Chelsea. BookingPosted at 76' Kevin De Bruyne (Manchester City) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 75' Penalty conceded by Fernandinho (Manchester City) with a hand ball in the penalty area. Aymeric Laporte is one of the best centre-backs in the world and he is desperate for a top player to join him in the heart of the City defence. Stones has failed to kick on at the Etihad and Nicolas Otamendi's time at the club seems to be up. Signing some new defenders is a priority for City, but the recruitment team need to sign a ready-made centre-back who will be a game-changer as they look to bring the league title back to Manchester next season. St. Etienne are enjoying a decent campaign; they've picked up regular wins and are very much in the hunt for a European spot. However, their efforts on the road have been very up and down, as four wins and four losses from eight travelling matches suggests. Austria - Iceland live 06/01/2024 Today Jan 5, 2024 — Austria - Iceland live 06/01/2024 Today Iceland vs. Austria: With Iceland National Football Team, Hannes Þór Halldórsson, ... The same cannot be said of their home form in the competition though; they have not lost in any of their last seven while they have one loss in the last 16 Copa Libertadores matches at home. River Plate have also managed five clean sheets in six Libertadores matches at home. They have scored two or more goals in four of five home matches in the competition. TOKYO, Dec 7 (Reuters) - Yokohama Marinos eased past title rivals FC Tokyo 3-0 on Saturday to clinch their first J. League trophy since 2004. Yokohama, led by former Australia head coach Ange Postecoglou, dominated from the start and took a 2-0 lead into halftime courtesy of Thai defender Theeratorn Bunmathan’s deflected effort and Brazilian forward Erik’s neat finish. The Croatian couldn’t be blamed for that. PLAYER RATINGS Real Madrid: Courtois 7, Carvajal 6, Militao 5, Ramos 6, Mendy 6, Kroos 7, Valverde 6, Modric 8, Vinicius 6, Rodrygo 5, Benzema 6. Subs - Bale 6, Nacho 6 Jovic 6. Athletic Club: Simon 8, Yeray 6, Nunez 7, Martinez 5, Berchiche 6, Garcia 5, Vesga 5, Lekue 6, Garcia 5, Williams 7, Kodro 7. I know that Gareth and the coaching staff have been to a few of my games over here and I guess you know you are in their thoughts if you are playing at a top club. I hold those aspirations, and I just try to focus on here and what comes, comes. But I would very much like to be part of [the Euros], for sure. Smalling, who has 31 England caps, would face competition to make Euro 2020 from Manchester United's Harry Maguire, Liverpool's Joe Gomez, Aston Villa's Tyrone Mings, Manchester City's John Stones, Everton's Michael Keane and Chelsea's Fikayo Tomori. By way of comparison, Ronaldo managed one every 29 minutes during his time in the English top flight - although that average comes after a significantly longer 14,542 minutes. So far in the 2019-20 campaign, Traore has recorded a total of 144 completed dribbles, which is already the third highest in a Premier League season. Former Chelsea winger Eden Hazard boasts three of the top-four tallies in that department, his 180 in 2014-15 leading the way. Juventus Managua are improving after winning at home against diriangen and drawing away to Esteli. At home Juventus Managua have won their last four League games including a win against Walter ferreti and diriangen. They will face Real Madrid who on the road have lost seven of their last eight games. Juventus Managua are currently seventh place on the league table and a win in this game will increase their chances of reaching the playoffs. There are 3 games played today in the reserves league in Belarus and this game has the biggest odds on the over 2.5 goals to be scored. Reasons could not be more clearer with BATE 2 having a record of just 1-1-6 in the league so far this season, but they remain same attacking minded side looking to dominate opponents, and should really be looking to dominate Slutsk 2 here, problem being they have conceded 2 goals or more in 6 of their 8 games played so far this season. Emery's away record, as it had been before in his career, was abysmal and showed no signs of improving. Arsenal won seven and lost eight of their 19 games last season and this season have won one of six. It was an acute case of travel sickness. Emery had no cure - and ultimately paid with his job. The telling stats behind Emery's downfall at ArsenalCommunication breakdown It is one of the cheapest shots in the book to mock a manager's command of English when he arrives in the Premier League - and Emery made every effort to communicate in that manner from the moment he arrived at Arsenal. I just find myself asking why I really don't know how football has gone wrong over the last few years. We all have to ask questions of ourselves. These people walk our streets and they've completely lost their inhibitions. Video - I fear more cases of racism - Jose Mourinho00:54 This is London – one of the most multicultural places in the world – and now we've had multiple incidents of racism at football clubs in the city. The Red Devils are "desperate" to bring the 25-year-old to Old Trafford this month, with injuries to Paul Pogba and Scott McTominay depleting their midfield options. Sporting are demanding £60 million for their captain and United face competition for Fernandes' signature from Premier League rivals Tottenham Hotspur. Evertonagainst showed plenty of spirit against Leicester, battling back from two goals down to take the game to penalties, only to be undone by two Kasper Schmeichel saves. They're obviously gutted in there," Ferguson said after the game. There's a lot of tears. I'm gutted for Seamus Coleman, Leighton Baines, guys like that. It was a big chance for us to get to the semi-final, we're at home and I was just really disappointed in the first-half performance. Both teams have scored in 41% of Newport’s matches this season and the visitors have only failed to score in 24% of their league games so far and have conceded as many one-goal margin defeats as defeats with a margin of two goals or more, two fo each. The main reason for backing a double chance on Friday rather than an outright home win is the fact that Newport have drawn 43% of their away games this season, which is well above the league average of 29%, and obviously have a professional playing staff, unlike their hosts who are all semi-professional or part-time. Barca stars to take a pay cut? A report doing the rounds this morning suggests that Barcelona's senior players are "receptive" to a pay cut in order to help the club as a global financial crisis deepens. Read the full story . Fellaini tests positive for Covid-19 The big news story this morning is that former Manchester United midfielder and Belgium International, Marouane Fellaini has tested positive for Covid-19. How to watch to Iceland-Hungary at Euro 2016 live on TV Jun 17, 2016 — When: Saturday at 12 p.m. ET ; TV: ESPN and ESPN Deportes ; Stream: WatchESPN ; What's at stake: Hungary can cement its spot in the next round ... And Ron ‘Chopper’ Harris had made a name for himself. Chelsea striker Ian Hutchinson put it more simply: “We hated them and they hated us. Chelsea had beaten Leeds in controversial circumstances in a 1967 FA Cup semi-finalLeeds still carried lasting scars from their 1967 FA Cup semi-final defeat by the Blues, in which they felt they had a perfectly good Peter Lorimer free-kick ruled out. In the 1969-70 season alone they faced each other six times, with Leeds winning both league games, including a 5-2 win at Stamford Bridge, and the Blues coming out on top over two games in a League Cup third-round tie. Karlsruher, as I already wrote in eksperes, has many many rounds, sits under the red stripe and probably doesn’t get out of there, 17-18 rounds, they started well and now they’re obviously hooked, the game doesn’t go, and everything is financially bad, they have to go down again, although this is football and everything can do here, although I don’t believe in this team, Darmstadt "on the contrary tries to get to the goal, it turns out, it doesn’t work out well. And even if it’s still far from the third line, the club will not give up and this was evident from the last games. They score a lot, Yes, sometimes they have small some failures, it can be assumed that the team will probably try to win the top loser of the 2nd league, I will take guests to win, since the guests often play more confidently than the Karlsruher’s leaky defense Leicester, meanwhile, have scored in eight of their nine Premier League away games, and while they harbour one of the best defensive records in the top flight they have still only managed three clean sheets on the road. This makes Both Teams to Score our preferred bet on Saturday evening. I'd be locked in. He met Ian Holloway on a stag do William tells a great story about watching Blackpool, then managed by Ian Holloway, on a stag do with friends from the Royal Air Force. Apparently the manager came to meet the group at half-time, which William says surprised him - given he should probably have been delivering his team talk at that point. He was just like, 'there's no point doing a team talk, they're not listening anyway'," William says. Haaland has scored 16 goals in 14 appearances in Austria's top division this season and a further eight in the Champions League group stage, the second most in the competition. Salzburg finished third in Group E, which was won by Liverpool. Haaland, who will join Dortmund on 3 January, said: "There was a feeling right from the start that I absolutely wanted to switch to this club, go this route and play football in this incredible Dortmund atmosphere in front of more than 80,000 spectators. HOW TO WATCH & STREAM NHL GAMES | NHL Network will broadcast certain regional games throughout the season outside of the Local Markets. These games will not be available in ESPN+ or on NHL ...

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Michael Hess
  • Love
    Love
  • Arya Bhatnagar
    Arya Bhatnagar
  • MD Rubel
    MD Rubel
  • Frederic Quindt
    Frederic Quindt
bottom of page