top of page

Shared Interests Group

Public·111 members

[[[STREAMING@@]==]] Athletic Bilbao VS Alavés live watch 16 January 2024

Athletic Club vs Deportivo Alavés - January 16, 2024 - Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News and Videos :: Live Soccer TV.

Hiroki Abe, 21, won three caps for Japan in last summer's Copa America. He played 79 times for Kashima Antlers before moving to Barca B last summer and has a £33. Rey Manaj - who was on the bench against Malaga - has played 16 times in Serie A for Inter Milan and Pescara. The 22-year-old has also featured 12 times for Albania, scoring two goals in Euro 2020 qualifying. Will Braithwaite actually play at Barcelona? Will he be there next season? Will Martin Braithwaite feature more than Kevin-Prince Boateng did last season?Last season Barca made the surprise loan signing in January of Kevin-Prince Boateng from Italian side Sassuolo - but the Ghanaian midfielder only played four times. I think the away team has a great chance to get a good result from this match. I think the away team will decide this match pretty early. The home team are newcomers to the league and I think there should be some difference between these two teams. Llagostera is not playing well this season. But they have a good away record and I think that With that in mind, we're also going for a 1-2 correct score in favour of the visitors. They should find this fixture fairly comfortable over the course of the 90 minutes considering the gulf in quality between the sides, but this may not reflect in the full-time score. Barca have scored more than two goals in just one of their nine away matches in all competitions this season, so 1-2 stands out as the most likely outcome for Saturday lunchtime's action at Butarque. Tottenham visit Southampton on Jan. Premier League game in 11 days. It's a crime that they are playing again on the 28th, it's against every rule of physiology and biology," Mourinho told a news conference after his side overcame Brighton thanks to second-half strikes from Harry Kane and Dele Alli. It's against every rule, but that's how it is and now we have three players suspended, it's completely unfair. In the round 24 of the English Premier League, Everton welcomes Newcastle to Goodison Park. The home team, Everton are currently at the eleventh position of the league table. They have won 6 of 11 home league matches this season. Since the appointment of their new manager Carlo Ancelotti they have lost just 1 match and they have won 3 matches. The away team, Newcastle United are currently at the twelfth position of the league table. They have lost 7 of 11 away matches played in the league this season. I expect the home team to win this match but I doubt they will be able to keep a clean sheet. Good luck and bet responsibly. Mainz have won two of their last three Bundesliga home games. Furthermore, Mainz have lost just one of their six home games by more than one goal. Beating Mainz has not been an easy task for any visiting side to the Opel Arena this season. We expect this to be no different this Saturday. Bayern believe £75 million could be the fee to prise the Brazilian forward away from Anfield. The Bavarian club have held long-term interest in Sane and were close to completing a deal for the German winger before he suffered a serious knee injury last August. Paper Round's view: Replacing Lewandowski isn't going to be an easy job, but Firmino's unique playing style could really benefit Bayern's wide forwards. It’s not often that Roma have bitter rivals Lazio to thank, but the Giallorossi are clear in fourth thanks to their rivals. Monday night saw Lazio grab a late win at Cagliari, leaving Roma three points clear of the Sardinian side. Roma are making great strides in their push to return to the Champions League, with some good form putting them on the right track. Much of les Monegasques' dismay has come on the road so far though with four of their last five defeats all coming away from the Stade Louis II. While their defensive mishaps have followed them around like a cloud at their home stadium, their attacking play has been a joy to watch and crucial in their success. Jardim's men have won each of their last five games at home with key victories coming against Rennes (3-2) and Marseille (2-1). They have scored 13 goals in this time and will be looking to continue that as they host PSG. West Ham needed a reaction after losing at home to Wolves and away to Spurs since the Premier League kicked into action again - and there will be no better tonic for Moyes and his players than a win over their arch-rivals from west London. With a visit to Newcastle United and a home game against Burnley on the horizon, with both teams in form, it was vital West Ham gained full reward and Antonio was the driving force behind this vital victory. This is one very interesting match who will be played today in Ecuador A league, or in the best league in this country. I believe in plenty of goals here, because both rivals are playing very offensive all the time and I believe that they will continue that way and this time. Home team, or Orense is in last match in league played 2-2, while in the same time, they are played in last six matches, even five times, with three or more goals. 3-0, 2-1 and 3-0 are guests played in last three matches, so everything is pretty clear. United retain the English championship. I've always been European Cup conscious, the only way to become the best team in Europe is by winning the European Cup. Tragedy strikes when travelling home from a European cup tie in Belgrade, Manchester United's charter flight crashes on take-off following a stopover at Munich Airport. Eight United players and three staff members are among the dead. Busby is pulled from the wreckage by goalkeeper Gregg. Fans and commercial partners in the region always want to be associated with success and Liverpool's recent achievements in the Champions League and Club World Cup can be used to leverage more lucrative deals with sponsors. About 40 Liverpool fans watched Minamino's debut in a pub in Tokyo'An eruption of euphoria'Cynics may be quick to mention shirt sales and commercial reasons as key factors behind Klopp acquiring the 24-year-old forward, but Japanese supporters insist he has the talent to succeed on Merseyside. Serie A resumes this weekend with Juventus' bid for a ninth successive title under threat. The Old Lady are top of the table with 63 points but just one point behind are Lazio, setting up what promises to be one of the closest title battles remaining in Europe. Why have Lazio been so strong this season? And which side was in form before the coronavirus pandemic brought a halt to the campaign? BBC Sport takes a look. BookingPosted at 80' Mateusz Klich (Leeds United) is shown the yellow card. Posted at 78' Foul by Mateusz Klich (Leeds United). Posted at 78' Ryan Ledson (Preston North End) wins a free kick in the attacking half. BookingPosted at 75' Ryan Ledson (Preston North End) is shown the yellow card for hand ball. Lampard has had some very good results along the way, but his side have lost nine league games this season. I am anticipating an open game at Stamford Bridge, and for City to inflict another defeat. Lawro's prediction: 1-2Aitch's prediction: When I was really young, Chelsea had this yellow away kit that I loved. I loved the colour yellow so I wanted it, but obviously my dad would never let me have it because it was a Chelsea kit. Posted at 82' James Justin (Leicester City) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 82' Foul by James McCarthy (Crystal Palace). Posted at 79' Foul by Wilfred Ndidi (Leicester City). Posted at 79' Patrick van Aanholt (Crystal Palace) wins a free kick on the left wing. Goal!Posted at 77' Goal! Leicester City 2, Crystal Palace 0. Watch Deportivo Alaves vs. Athletic Bilbao Online Sep 17, 2023 — Match Day: Friday, September 22, 2023 · Match Time: 3:00 PM ET · Stadium: Estadio de Mendizorroza · Live Stream on ESPN: Watch La Liga on ESPN+!. Stephen Robinson and Tommy Wright were among the candidates interviewedBaraclough is Northern Ireland's most successful Under-21 boss and previously managed Sligo Rovers to the League of Ireland title. He also secured an FAI Cup success and a Setanta Cup triumph as he revived the club's fortunes when he took over in February 2012. This was followed by a move to Motherwell, where he helped ensure the club's Premiership survival thanks to a two-legged promotion/relegation play-off win over Rangers. The win lifted Gladbach to 49 points in fourth place, one behind third-placed RB Leipzig. The game had been rescheduled after it was originally postponed last month due to a storm warning. Germany's Bundesliga matches this weekend will all be played behind closed doors with federal states banning events with crowds of more than 1,000 in order to contain the spread of the virus. Real Esteli have won four of their last five league games. Walter Ferretti have lost four of their last five league matches. Walter Ferretti have lost two of their last five home league fixtures. Real Esteli are second in the Nicaraguan Premier League, three points behind league leaders Managua. They travel to Walter Ferretti who are fifth in the table but in poor form coming into this game. Fulham have the best home record in the Championship. Fulham have won their last two home league games without conceding. Brentford have only won one of their last five away league matches. Fulham begin the weekend in third place in the Championship, six points behind the final automatic promotion spot. However, all but 28 of those wins, 70 of those goals and 86 of those points were ultimately amassed in a vain attempt at league glory. The highest number of points they have claimed from a single opponent over the three decades is the 108 points they have taken off Tottenham from 60 encounters between the two. They have won 105 points against Merseyside rivals Everton, while West Ham have been plundered for 101. Friendly match between Lind vs Malmo IFK in Sweden. My bet on this match is Lind - 1.5 ah. I believe that we can see today here Lunds scores at start of the match and make it much more easier so for me the best option is to try with pick on guests to win here 2 goals. Of course I analysed it. I met my assistants and when we analysed it, it was in a positive, constructive way. I forbid them to analyse and blame anyone else but us. I said don't focus on the club or the players just on what we could do better and what could we do better in the future. You win or you learn, you don't lose. Not only that, but we think Palace have a good chance of winning here. They have won nine league away games in 2019 and face a Southampton side that have lost six of their nine home matches this term. With Palace scoring 0.89 goals per away game and Southampton losing 1-0 to West Ham last time out though, we’re not expecting a thriller at St Mary’s and think a 1-0 correct score prediction is the way to go. Anthony Martial (Manchester United) right footed shot from the left side of the box is saved in the top centre of the goal. Assisted by Fred. Posted at 90' Hand ball by Paul Pogba (Manchester United). Posted at 90' Attempt saved. Marcus Rashford (Manchester United) left footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the bottom left corner. Assisted by Anthony Martial. SubstitutionPosted at 87' Substitution, Watford. Well another interesting match today at Estonia. Paide have made some progress at the last 3 seasons but still cannot be compared to Nomme Kalju and expect from the to finish at the top 3. Hosts are the better team here for sure. They have more quality and experience as a team. This should be an even match but at the end I think that the advantage will go at Nomme Kalju's side.Paide's performances lately are not that promising despite what the results are saying while Nomme Kalju is showing some very firm and solid performances and as a hosts they are between the best teams at the league. LIVE ~ ATHLETIC BILBAO VS DEPORTIVO ALAVES (COPA LIVE ~ ATHLETIC BILBAO VS DEPORTIVO ALAVES (COPA DEL REY 2023/2024). 1 waiting #copadelrey #realgame #realmatchmore ... Contador is auctioning off his bike used in the 2011 Giro d'Italia and Tour de France, while Rafael Nadal is donating his shirt which he wore when he won the 2019 French Open. FULL STORY 17:22 - Infantino may be open to dual-country leagues Here is a report on potential changes to football once we return from coronavirus. Probably will be a lot of goals in this match who will be played today in second Belarusian league and I can said that because I was follow this teams in first part of season, or it is better to said in some friendly matches. So, Arsenal surely have better chances to win and this team is in last friendly match played duel in who was 2-1, while on the other side, and rival or Osha many is also in last few duels played also with mostly three or more goals. I believe it will be the same and this time. With his team-mates unable to open the scoring, the trusty Cosgrove took it upon himself to spark the Pittodrie crowd into life by cushioning in his 19th of the season shortly after the break in front of the Richard Donald Stand. McGinn - making his 300th Aberdeen appearance - was the man who patiently waited on the left-hand side to deliver the nicely weighted cross to the back post for Cosgrove to do what he does best. But the Tigers retaliated soon afterwards when Herbie Kane curled a brilliant, direct free-kick past Dejan Stojanovic, with what was the night's best moment of quality. The remainder of the game was relatively nervy and cagey, until Wilks flicked home from close range in the dying moments, lifting Hull up to 19th in the table. The result saw Stoke drop in to the bottom three, while Boro are just one point above the Potters with six rounds of matches remaining. That all comes with regulation. Unfortunately social media can't be any different from other media and we need to look at how we do that. Colleagues of mine have had conversations with Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. Those conversations have been broadly supportive of what we're trying to say. But maybe there is still a slight difference over how we do it and who does the regulating. I'm sure, like most companies, they'd like to self-regulate but I think it's gone beyond that, given the content is still there and accessible. In addition to their poor form in recent weeks, Eintracht will carry an unimpressive away record into this weekend's game. Eintracht have currently got the Bundesliga's worst away record. They have earned just three points from a possible 24 away from home this season. Full TimePosted at 90'+6' Second Half ends, Fulham 0, Brentford 2. Posted at 90'+5' Offside, Fulham. Sylvester Jasper tries a through ball, but Stefan Johansen is caught offside. Posted at 90'+3' Shandon Baptiste (Brentford) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 90'+3' Foul by Ivan Cavaleiro (Fulham). Posted at 90'+2' Offside, Fulham. Michael Hector tries a through ball, but Ivan Cavaleiro is caught offside. Salford City vs Northampton predictions for Saturday's match in League Two. Mid-table rivals Salford and Northampton clash in League Two this weekend where a win for the visitors could see them move into the playoff places. Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Michael Hess
  • Love
    Love
  • Arya Bhatnagar
    Arya Bhatnagar
  • MD Rubel
    MD Rubel
  • Frederic Quindt
    Frederic Quindt
bottom of page