top of page

Shared Interests Group

Public·125 members

Bristol vs. West Ham live stream 16 January 2024 Watch

1 hour ago — The Bristol City vs West Ham live stream takes place today (Jan 16). ▻ Time 7:45 p.m. GMT / 2:45 p.m. ET / 11:45 a.m. PT / 6:45 a.m. AEDT (Jan.

Full TimePosted at 90'+4' Second Half ends, Everton 3, Crystal Palace 1. Posted at 90'+3' Attempt missed. Morgan Schneiderlin (Everton) right footed shot from the centre of the box misses to the left. Assisted by Djibril Sidibé. Posted at 90'+2' Foul by Gary Cahill (Crystal Palace). Posted at 90'+2' Dominic Calvert-Lewin (Everton) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 90'+1' Attempt missed. Should Wolves find themselves needing to get back from Sussex after a night game these days, the chances are they would fly. It is fair to assume no-one was tuning in from Mexico that night to hear how Kenny Jackett's boys were getting on. Now there is an audience. Thanks to star striker Raul Jimenez, Wolves fans wear sombreros, the club have a third shirt that looks very much like Mexico's national attire, they have a Spanish language channel and a live radio relationship that means anyone in Mexico wanting to know how their favourite forward is getting on does not need to subscribe to the TV network that shows Premier League games. Kenny to replace McCarthy as Republic manager'Hugely disappointing but I fully understand' - McCarthy on exitAndrews had previously assisted Kenny in the U21 set-up, while Kelly will continue as goalkeeping coach. Former Manchester United and Sunderland defender John O'Shea comes in to assist Crawford with the Under-21s, having previously been part of the Reading backroom team. The new-look coaching staff comes after the Football Association of Ireland chose to accelerate its managerial succession process because of the indefinite postponement of the Republic's upcoming Euro 2020 play-off. Away team has no other option, than to go for win in games like this, and push for the eventful direct fight for the promotion, back to the higher level of the competition. Tranmere is near the bottom of the league, and they would have hard fight to avoid relegation in this season. It's an embarrassment. People at the top need to look and see this and make changes, put a plan in place that people can sit there and see where we are going now. I don't see it. Ex-Manchester United defender Rio Ferdinand said fans leaving so early was unheard of at Old TraffordFormer Tottenham and Liverpool forward Peter Crouch described United's squad as "the worst in the last 30 years". Speaking on BT Sport, the ex-England player added: "Look at the options off the bench. Celtic continued to show why they are one of the most exciting teams in this competition during that game in Denmark. They followed up their group stage double over Lazio with a performance that saw them create the lion's share of chances. The best chance of the second half, however, fell to Copenhagen and it was squandered. I had only joined the BBC the previous September so in normal circumstances I would not have got a European final. The Cup Winners' Cup was a big deal at the time. Not as much as the European Cup of course, but even so it was considered a very important trophy. I am surprised the final was played the same night as the FA Cup final replay. As well as Davies, at least 4,000 City fans had made the 1,000-mile journey to Austria too. In America it's different to back home," he says. Because the country is so big, and there's no relegation or promotion, the only way you stay in one place is if you're average. What I can say now to any person at a club is, I've walked a mile in their shoes. I've been a player, an academy coach, an assistant coach in MLS, I've a head coach, a general manager, a technical director at a youth programme. It was the penalty that proved the pivotal moment of the game though and Pope's save ensured he edged Barnes for the best player on the park. Player ratings Burnley: Pope 8*, Bardsley 6, Mee 6, Tarkowski 6, Taylor 7, Hendrick 6, Cork 5, Westwood 7, McNeil 6, Rodriguez 6, Wood 6. Subs: Lennon 6. Leicester: Schmeichel 6, Ricardo 6, Evans 5, Soyuncu 5, Fuchs 6, Mendy 6, Barnes 8, Praet 7, Maddison 6, Perez 6, Vardy 5. After suffering relegation from League 1 last term and coming into the season with a strong squad on paper, Plymouth were pencilled in as promotion favourites before the campaign began. Just 3 points behind the automatic promotion spots with a game in hand, the hosts are certainly in the mix and will want to kick on in the second half of the season. That will be a major concern for manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer but better news for him is the likely return of defender Eric Bailly, sidelined since July with a knee injury. OLD BOSS Liverpool's city rivals Everton will be in London for a clash at West Ham United on Saturday that pits the Toffees against their old boss David Moyes. Gabriel Jesus bagged a brace as Manchester City survived a gaffe from Claudio Bravo to beat Everton 2-1 at home. Pep Guardiola made five changes to the side that beat Sheffield United, giving starts to Ben Foden and Eric Garcia after a busy festive period. Carlo Ancelotti aimed to continue Everton’s good form since the departure of Marco Silva, and set his side up to be hard to beat playing three central defenders. Watford have won just nine points from 17 games this season - each of the nine previous teams to accumulate nine points or fewer after 17 Premier League matches were eventually relegated. Liverpool have won their last 16 home top-flight matches - they've only had one longer run at Anfield in their history, winning 21 in a row between January and December 1972. Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has won seven Premier League games against Watford; against no side has he picked up more victories in the competition (level with Crystal Palace). Video - De Ligt: 'I don’t know why people chose me for Kopa Trophy'00:42 09:06 - VVD: We could have had more players on shortlist Video - Van Dijk: 'Liverpool could have had more players on the Ballon d’Or shortlist'01:06 09:03 - Mateo loving it Quite possibly my favourite video of the night is young Mateo Messi's reaction to his dad on stage. Inzaghi, however, is under no illusions. We know that there will be more attention on us from now on," he said during an event in Dubai last month. We know that in football you can never take your foot off the pedal. We know that we have done well but we need to start the new year better than we finished the old one. He added: "Xhaka's comeback is going to be important to us. The Swiss midfielder has not played for the club since he swore and gestured towards Arsenal fans while being substituted during the match against Palace on 27 October, although he did feature for Switzerland in November's final round of European Championship qualifiers. Xhaka explained in a statement that he had "reached boiling point" following threats by supporters towards his family, and was offered counselling by Arsenal. He has also experienced the downside of Italian football and suffered several sackings, most recently by Empoli in March after four months in charge. He was fired twice in four months by Palermo in the 2015-16 season, the second time after three weeks. Fiorentina, who narrowly escaped relegation on the final day of last season, began this term with new hope after Commisso bought the club from the Della Valle family in June in a deal reported by Reuters to be valued at 160 million euros ($177. At 21 years 38 days, Eddie Nketiah is the youngest Arsenal player to be sent off in the Premier League since Konstantinos Mavropanos, also against Leicester in May 2018 (20y 149d). Leicester striker Jamie Vardy is just the fourth player to score at least 10 Premier League goals against Arsenal, after Wayne Rooney (12), Robbie Fowler and Harry Kane (both 10). Since his debut in January 2016, Leicester's Demarai Gray has registered eight assists as a sub in the Premier League, more than any other player. Rublev has made a great start to the new year having won the warm-up tournaments held in Doha and Adelaide. Those wins have taken him up to 16 in the world and by reaching the last sixteen of this Grand Slam, he was won all 11 of his singles matches this year. He's carrying on the good form he showed at the end of 2019 with an unbeaten run in the Davis Cup, winning a tournament held in Moscow and reaching the last sixteen of the US Open. Posted at 65' Attempt saved. Roberto Firmino (Liverpool) right footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the bottom right corner. Assisted by Andrew Robertson. SubstitutionPosted at 64' Substitution, Liverpool. Divock Origi replaces Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain. Posted at 63' Attempt missed. Roberto Firmino (Liverpool) right footed shot from outside the box is high and wide to the right. Assisted by Sadio Mané. The Ballon d'Or has been football's most prestigious individual award since its inception in 1956. Initially open to Europeans, all players at European clubs became eligible in 1995, before all players from around the world were considered from 2007. There have been 18 different winners in the Premier League era, with Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi winning it five times apiece between 2008 and 2017. Chelsea have won three consecutive games against Spurs across all competitions for the first time since January 2008. Willian’s penalty was Chelsea’s 100th Premier League goal against Spurs – in the competition's history, only Man Utd v Everton (101), Liverpool v Newcastle (101) and Arsenal v Everton (107) have scored more goals against a single opponent. Whilst Athletic are so defensively strong, they have conceded a goal in four of their six matches on the road, whilst Osasuna have been in great goal scoring nick at El Sadar with nine bagged in their last three outings. It's unlikely they will get as much joy up against Garitano's side, but they have enough quality to get on the scoresheet. Today, Everton and Reading meet at the WSL, there is the best women's football league in England and here in this match I bet it will end in a victory for Reading FC. Reading FC are a better team and despite the outside, I see that they have a good chance of taking the 3 points. Reading FC is 4th in the standings and has 17 pts in 11 games. Everton is 7 th after 10 games played and has 15 pts. In this match, of course, I see this Reading FC team winning this match. So I chose their victory for this match. To whet the appetite, here's Real boss Zinedine Zidane declaring his "love" for PSG's Kylian Mbappe. Video - Zinedine Zidane: 'I am in love with Kylian Mbappe'00:33 19:00 - Farewell. Aston Villa v Newcastle! We're going to leave you in the capable hands of Oli Gent, who is on live text duty for Aston Villa's clash with Newcastle United. Earlier in the season, the visitors had done relatively well away from home, but their form has waned of late, losing each of their last three away from the comforts of Stade Geoffroy-Guichard, conceding multiple goals on each occasion. Is it time to 'unleash' Nobbs in England's midfield? Media playback is not supported on this device Highlights: Japan 0-1 England Scott says there is "healthy competition" for places in midfield between herself and Nobbs, who can "run all day". Manchester City's Scott is a more natural box-to-box midfielder, while Nobbs showed against Japan that she thrives in a more attacking role - linking up with the forwards and moving the ball in tight spaces in and around the box. We're also fancying both teams to score though, which has been the outcome in the last four La Liga meetings between the teams. Both teams have registered in Valencia's last four away games, with the same applying to four of Levante's last five matches and three of their last four outings in front of their own supporters. Again, he was spot on as a Frank Lampard double sealed the win, but only after another half-time dressing down which saw Mourinho tell two of his players to give their shirts to him and assistant Steve Clarke. For five minutes we will do more than you managed," he said. And then after five more minutes, we will need oxygen and an ambulance. Mourinho wasn't needed on the pitch as Lampard's goals brought the title home, with Joe Cole later leading the singing while standing on top of the mobbed team bus. Bristol City vs West Ham: FA Cup prediction, kick-off time 25 minutes ago — TV channel: The game will be broadcast on BBC One, with coverage starting at 7.30pm. Live stream: The BBC Sport website and BBC Sport iPlayer ( ... Whether he was pushing his players up, or dragging them back, they did exactly what he asked them to do. A masterclass from Atletico "Atletico lined up in a 4-4-2 formation but Koke always tracked Liverpool left-back Andrew Robertson so he was sometimes playing as a right-sided full-back in a back five. If not, he was pushing inside, on to Georginio Wijnaldum," said Stephen Warnock. Saul Niguez went high and tight on Fabinho, and there were times when Atletico were almost going man-for-man and leaving a three versus three situation at the back, although reinforcements were never far away. This two rivals are so far show to us solid football and we will see what will happen today. For me, this is one of the most safe options for goals and of course, my option here will be over 3 what is ok and pretty real. AB is team who is in last round in this league, who is just started played 0-3 and lost against B36, while on the other side, HB is played similar match, but in their duel, it was scored even four goals, 1-3. I believe this match can be similar, so I will try. It almost became 3-0 when a Braga counter-attack sent Palhinha clear again and McGregor came to the rescue with a timely block. The importance of that save soon became apparent as Hagi gave the home side a lifeline when he cut inside from the right flank and powered a left-foot shot in off the post. Suddenly, Ibrox was jolted back to life. Substitute Aribo then had the place rocking to the rafters with a goal of wonderful skill, dancing past four challenges before calming slotting past Matheus. Posted at 79' Offside, Crystal Palace. Wilfried Zaha tries a through ball, but Christian Benteke is caught offside. Posted at 77' Foul by Christian Kabasele (Watford). Posted at 77' Christian Benteke (Crystal Palace) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 76' Christian Kabasele (Watford) wins a free kick in the defensive half. FA Cup LIVE: Bristol City vs West Ham stream plus Wolves 10 minutes ago — Watch the FA Cup third-round replay between Bristol City and West Ham, plus follow updates from four more ties. BARCELONA, Feb 20 (Reuters) - Barcelona captain Lionel Messi says Neymar remains determined to return to the club and the Argentine wants him to turn them into an all-conquering force again, adding that he does not believe they are good enough at the moment to win the Champions League. Barca launched an offensive to bring the Brazilian back last year from Paris St Germain yet ultimately failed to agree a price with the Ligue 1 champions. Bristol City v West Ham FA Cup TV channel, live stream 9 hours ago — Check out how to watch Bristol City v West Ham in the FA Cup, including TV channel, radio coverage and kick-off time. And it’s probably safe to say that he enjoyed himself. IN OTHER NEWS As it’s the final day of 2019, let’s have a look at a few of the sillier things that have amused us over the last year. Let’s start with Cristiano Ronaldo advertising some sort of Singaporean electronics shopping thing or something, a presumably very expensive advert which, going by its post-Ronaldo Twitter following of 2,190, was worth every penny. The 22-year-old denied rumours that he had broken Real Madrid's own quarantine to travel to Serbia in a statement published by Belgrade's B92 website http://www. Last Thursday head of Real Madrid medical team gave @LukaJovic permission to travel to Serbia (on personal medical prescription) and quarantine at his own home," Jovic said and posted a photo of himself boarding a private jet. PLAYER RATINGS Espanyol - Diego Lopez 6, Javi Lopez 6, Bernardo 5, Cabrera 6, Embarba 7, Didac 5, Sanchez 6, Iturraspe 5, Darder 5, Wu Lei 6, De Tomas 8. Subs - Calleri 5, Melendo 5, Pedrosa 5. Atletico Madrid - Oblak 7, Trippier, 5 Felipe 6, Savic 5, Lodi 5, Koke 6, Thomas 5, Saul 7, Carrasco 5, Morata 4, Correa 6. Conceded by Frederic Guilbert. Posted at 90'+3' Harry Maguire (Manchester United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+3' Foul by Wesley (Aston Villa). Posted at 90'+2' Corner, Manchester United. Conceded by Frederic Guilbert. Posted at 90'+1' Attempt missed. Henri Lansbury (Aston Villa) right footed shot from outside the box is too high. Assisted by John McGinn following a corner. Posted at 66' Foul by Jarrod Bowen (West Ham United). Posted at 65' Attempt saved. Ryan Bertrand (Southampton) left footed shot from outside the box is saved in the bottom right corner. BookingPosted at 65' Aaron Cresswell (West Ham United) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 64' Shane Long (Southampton) wins a free kick on the right wing. The next game takes us to Romania. Here are Astra and Metan opposite. The host is on the 4th table gap. With 31 points. The guest has 27 points and is on the 5th place in the table. The host is very strong at home. Here you have won 4 out of 5 games. The guest has won only one game and lost only one game. Due to the home strength of the host, I think that the host will prevail. In addition, the away guest is weaker, here they have lost three of 5 games. That's why I'm counting on a win for the host. My words were 'Shut your mouth'. I wish to apologise if anyone felt offended by that. These are the only declarations I have made or will make on this matter. Militao, who joined Real from Porto last year for a reported 40 million euros, did not make any comment on the incident. Real declined to comment. A left-back may be a good idea but then Adam Masina and Kiko Femenia have both looked tremendous under the new manager. On that note, there was a Ricardo Rodriguez rumour at the beginning of the window; that was exciting. An attacking left-back who can take a set piece, what's not to like? But in truth, our best signings have often been guys we'd never heard of. We're quite good at those. Andre Gray has got a lot about him but his confidence looks shot and he needs a move, probably to a club who will play him as one of a pair up front. In the betting, 'Salzburg to Score Over 1.5 Goals' catches the eye. The hosts, who're averaging 3.2 goals for, have got lots of quality going forward, as we've seen over the last few months. They've scored at least twice in four out of five in Group E, while they know what it takes to score goals against Liverpool having notched three times at Anfield. Moreover, the visitors haven't exactly been infallible at the back of late, shipping two or more against both Salzburg and Napoli in this group, conceding at least once in 13 of their last 14 matches. All in all, given Salzburg's attacking success in the group already, it's easy to feel that the chances of multiple home goals are greater than the current odds suggest. Therefore, a punt on the above offers a slither of value. This period has given me a chance to recover a bit more. Before lockdown I was at the stage where I was pretty much doing everything except training with the team. The last week or so I have been able to do one-on-one training with one coach on the pitch. It's a case of getting that feeling back and doing a lot of individual training and finishing. Shocked and angry'Kane said he had been in touch with team-mate Dele Alli, who was held at knifepoint during a burglary in the early hours of Wednesday morning. Jahn Regensburg will play against Karlsruher SC in the 2. Bundesliga of Germany on Wednesday. Jahn Regensburg coming from heavy 1-4 Defeat against Heidenheim in the last game when Visited to Voith Arena. Jahn Regensburg Scored more than 2.5 Goals in most of the recent matches. However they failed to win most of the matches. While Karlsruher Coming from 2-1 win against Stuttgart in the last game at home but previous five matches saw less than 2.5 Goals. Also five of the last 6 away matches of Karlsruher saw less than 2.5 Goals. So Expecting No more than 2.75 Goals .

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page