top of page

Shared Interests Group

Public·97 members

[[[stream]]###] Tunisia VS Namibia live watch 16 January 2024

Tunisia vs Namibia - January 16, 2024 - Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News and Videos :: Live Soccer TV.

Robert Snodgrass had a great chance to level on the hour mark but he fluffed his lines when he found himself one-on-one with Rui Patricio, and a poor touch allowed the Wolves keeper to win the ball and avert the danger. With Raul Jimenez and Adama Traore tormenting the West Ham back line, Wolves remained the more dangerous of the two sides, but it took the arrival of the 21-year-old Cutrone to put the game beyond doubt. Les Lierres are in the bottom of the Burundi 2019/20 league. After 26 matches, the Bujumbura team won 6, drew 2 and lost 18 matches. At this time, Les Lierres was 10 points behind the safety group. In the context that the tournament has only 4 matches left to close, Les Lierres players understand that the door to relegation is almost closed for them. Beijing travelled to face the Thai champions after spending much of their pre-season in South Korea. But they will not feature again in the Asian Champions League until April due to further postponements linked with the spread of the disease. It was a really tough game. We created a lot of chances but we only scored once," said Wang. Barca stars to take a pay cut? A report doing the rounds this morning suggests that Barcelona's senior players are "receptive" to a pay cut in order to help the club as a global financial crisis deepens. Read the full story . Fellaini tests positive for Covid-19 The big news story this morning is that former Manchester United midfielder and Belgium International, Marouane Fellaini has tested positive for Covid-19. In the ticketing sales phase for fans of qualified teams in December, a record 8. Euro 2016 -- were requested. The month-long general public sales from June 12 last year had 19. UEFA added. The final, which will take place at London's Wembley Stadium on July 12, has attracted over 714,000 ticket requests -- almost eight times the capacity of the ground. Richairo Zivkovic replaces David McGoldrick. Posted at 63' Attempt missed. Harry Maguire (Manchester United) header from the centre of the box is high and wide to the right. Assisted by Luke Shaw with a cross following a corner. Posted at 63' Corner, Manchester United. Conceded by Chris Basham. Posted at 61' Attempt missed. Anthony Martial (Manchester United) right footed shot from the centre of the box is high and wide to the right. First game finished 1-1 in Belgium. Club Brugge is not in some form, still they manage to make good results. United with Bruno Fernandez much better and this player bring to United much better things than they expected. Along with in form Martial United look just fine these days. Brugge simple as that must score to have any changes to progress. Result from first game is not good for them at all. So we can expect some positive response from them and to try to score. Maybe I am wrong, but I expect here open game for goal more. Good luck! United will be favourites in hosting this game but we are expecting Ole to play out a young inexperienced side. All United need to qualify is a draw, meaning both sides have already qualified. We are backing a 1-1 draw here. Henderson has not played since injuring his hamstring in Liverpool's 1-0 defeat in the first leg of the tie in Spain three weeks ago, but returned to full training on Sunday, manager Juergen Klopp said. Robertson sat out Liverpool's 2-1 Premier League win over Bournemouth on Saturday after tweaking his hamstring in training. The final game of the weekend sees Seattle Seahawks hosting the Minnesota Vikings. The Seahawks are second in the NFC West just one win behind the 49ers, while the Vikings are second in the NFC East. Seattle are 9-2 for the season and overall fifth in the NFC, just one place above their opponents. The Seahawks have won their last four matches and seven of the last eight. Spain, LaLiga2, Round 35. Rayo Vallecano has a game less and 2 points less than Elche who is in 6th place. It is a place that leads to the qualifications for the first league. This is an opportunity not to be missed. Gijon is in the middle of the table. They have enough points not to be afraid of relegation and they have few points to think about the first league. They lost in the last round at home and it was certainly a decisive match for them. I believe that in this match they will have no motive. Rayo Vallecano must play to win Today we will be having a game from Chile and the home team Huachipato will be meeting with the away team Audax and this game we have given it that this two team will score an over of 2.5 total goals as looking at their last meetings they are very used of scoring over of 2.5 total goals the home team also is a very good scoring team and in this game we can say that they will continue with this trend and so that said I wish everyone good luck on this game and bet responsibly on this game Tunisia vs Namibia live, Copa África 2023 - AS USA - Diario AS 14 hours ago — Follow today's live match between Tunisia vs Namibia of Copa África 2023.With score, goals, plays and result. I am also grateful to my own executive team for the commitment they have devoted to this outcome in very difficult working circumstances and also their own willingness to play a part in the measures adopted. I am extremely appreciative of the willingness of everyone concerned, to recognise the practical difficulties which this awful crisis has created. Tunisia - Namibia Live - Africa Cup of Nations Follow the Africa Cup of Nations live Football match between Tunisia and Namibia with Eurosport. The match starts at 5:00 PM on January 16th, 2024. Burnley were another potential banana skin but finally, United dug deep, defended well, kept an all-too-rare clean sheet, and snuck over the line. More wins like this and a top-four finish is theirs. MAN OF THE MATCH Andreas Pereira (Manchester United): The 23-year-old has needed a performance like this for a while. Even with strikers Mo Salah and Roberto Firmino warming the bench, Juergen Klopp's side had far too much firepower with Divock Origi scoring twice as Liverpool set a new club record of 32 league games undefeated. While a first title for 30 years is beckoning Liverpool, pressure is piling up on Everton boss Marco Silva as his side dropped into the relegation zone, below Southampton who beat fellow strugglers Norwich City 2-1. Reading vs Leeds predictions in our match preview for this midweek Championship clash. Can the visitors continue to chase down West Brom at the summit of the table? Read on for our free Championship predictions and betting tips. Jan 2018: Lucas Moura - Paris St-Germain to Tottenham (£23m) Lucas Moura has been capped 35 times by BrazilIt took a while for Lucas Moura to get going after completing his move to Spurs in 2018, but the forward is now showing why the club spent a significant amount of money on him. The Brazilian joined Spurs boasting impressive pace and dribbling ability, quick feet and skills to get fans off their seats. Sabah Baku us in 6th place in Azerbaijan league with 13 points while Gabala is in 7th place also with 13 points. This is the second leg between these two teams in Azerbaijan Cup and the first match ended with a win of Gabala 3-0. Both teams are fighting to avoid the relegation this season and it seems that Gabala is favorite here to go in the next round of Cup and I expect a defensive match from them. I think both teams wants to conserve energies in the league depending on the first match 3-0 for Gabala that gives minimum chances for Sabah to go to the next round. I expect a draw here. In the last 32, Real Madrid were made to sweat for a 3-1 win at newly-formed Unionistas de Salamanca and Barcelona trailed tiny Ibiza for most of their match before eventually winning 2-1. The new format has also restored many fans' faith in Spain's oldest competition, returning it to the lofty status it used to enjoy. However, Mourinho remains wary of the festive schedule, which will see his side play four games in 11 days, with Moussa Sissoko, Harry Winks and Son Heung-min all suspended for the third of those, at Carrow Road. I cannot imagine that these boys can play in less than 48 hours," he added. It is a crime that they are going to play football again in 48 hours. It's against every rule of physiology and biology. TSG Hoffenheim vs Borussia Dortmund predictions for this Friday's German Bundesliga fixture. Dortmund will hope to keep themselves hot on the heels of league leaders RB Leipzig as they visit Hoffenheim. Read on for all of our free German Bundesliga betting tips and predictions! Vitebsk will against Slavia in match Vishaya Liga. My prediction this match could be the end score is over 2.5 goals. Even though Vitebsk on last 3 match in league only can make total score is 2 goals, I think this match could be much score. Also, Slavia on last 3 match in league only can make total score is 2 goals. Nevertheless, Slavia always can make score in every away match and surely Slavia have more chance again to make score on this match. Moreover Vitebsk on last 2 home match also can make score and surely this match can be the end score is over 2 goals. Todd Cantwell and Dennis Srbeny's injury-time goal ended a seven-match winless run for Daniel Farke's side, who climb to 19th. Watford replaced them at the foot of the table following a 3-0 defeat at home to Burnley. Chris Wood opened the scoring early in the second half, before Ashley Barnes and James Tarkowski added late goals for Sean Dyche's side. They went on to survive comfortably and could be a good shout to battle much higher up the table next season. Liverpool beat Manchester City to go eight clear Liverpool produced a statement with their impressive win over Manchester City in NovemberJust 12 games into the season and Liverpool struck a blow that Manchester City arguably never recovered from. The Reds beat their rivals 3-1 at Anfield to go eight points clear at the top of the table. Brighton's chief executive Paul Barber says it is "really hard to imagine" the Premier League resuming 4 April, as is currently hoped. The Premier League has said "conditions at the time" will determine whether fixtures can return on that date after they were suspended due to coronavirus. But Barber told Football Focus that date was already looking unlikely. We've got several teams in self isolation, which makes it difficult to think about that date," he said. Zero: Jürgen Klopp Have to have some sympathy, of course. He’s just been mugged in front of all his friends by a Tom Waits lookalike. But remember, kids, there’s no such thing as a proper way to play football. If you want to sit deep, play on the counter, and pivot from barfly crooning to hitting accordions with planks, you go for it. Leicester City are clear favorites here; they will be playing at home against a really weak side and one that has not been so good away from home. Leicester have three wins in the last five meetings with Aston Villa, and are unbeaten in the last three meetings. They don’t just have a good run over Villa, they are also superior in other aspects. Leicester have scored two or more goals in 12 of the last 15 matches, while Aston Villa have conceded two or more in 10 of the last 15. They have also conceded two or more in 10 of the last 14 away matches. Villa have however, scored in 12 of the last 15 matches and though Leicester will be keen on giving all in the first leg, we will give Villa a shot here as well. A 3-1 win for Leicester City is good pick here. That was for fans, for the media, for sponsors, because that all sounded pretty similar to what we've heard before. Rapinoe retweeted a tweet from The American Outlaws, an organisation which brings together football fans in the United States, after the SheBelieves Cup victory"You want to talk about hostility? Every negotiation we've had, those undertones are in there, that we're lesser - every mediation that we had, every time we meet with them and obviously the reason that we filed this lawsuit. Tunisia vs Namibia Live Streams - Streameast 46 minutes ago — Tunisia - Namibia Free live streams. Streameast offers the best free live streaming links. It will be possible, on sunny days, to practice an individual sporting activity outdoors, obviously respecting the rules of social distancing. It will not be possible, neither to practice sport in covered places, nor team or contact sports. European leagues have until 25 May to tell European football's governing body Uefa whether they want to complete or cancel their seasons. The Dutch top flight was abandoned on Friday with no promotion or relegation and no champions, while on Monday Belgian clubs postponed a vote on confirming the cancellation of their top flight until next week. Espanyol are bottom on the La Liga standings and Wolves were expected to run over them; they did it in emphatic fashion. They go on to face another bottom side, Norwich, who are winless in their last three Premier League matches. Wolverhampton Wanderers have shown a lot of promise this season, but at the same time, had to endure winless spells, despite the massive talent at the club. The first couple of weeks were kind of like a holiday, being able to spend time with the kids at home and help the missus out, because we're always away. But towards the end I was screaming 'get me out of there'. Manchester City's last Premier League game before the season's suspension was the 2-0 defeat by Manchester United on 8 MarchMR: Did you think about how difficult it would be to play again amid the pandemic?RS: I didn't think we were going to return. Ceferin rejects 'fake news' that Liverpool will be handed title UEFA president Aleksander Ceferin hit out at the 'fake news' that would have seen Liverpool handed the Premier League title amid the coronavirus pandemic. The Premier League and other top-flight European football leagues have been told by UEFA that they want the current season finished by June 30 “I’ve seen and heard some again fake news that Uefa will advise leagues to finish the championships now and decide that the winners are the ones who are number one now,” Ceferin said. Tunisia vs Namibia 2 days ago — CAF Africa Cup of Nations. Group Stage - Group E. logo. Tunisia. 05:00 PM. Tue. Jan. 16th. logo. Namibia. Manager Steven Gerrard is challenging his Rangers squad to step up and prove they can cope without Alfredo Morelos in Friday's visit to Hibernian. The striker is suspended following his red card at Motherwell on Sunday. He received a second yellow card after celebrating his 27th goal of the season with an inflammatory gesture. I believe we have a squad coping without any individual and we'll see after tomorrow if we can do that," said Gerrard. Tunisia vs Namibia - live score, predicted lineups and H2H Tunisia vs Namibia on Tue, Jan 16, 2024, 17:00 UTC. Check live results, H2H, match stats, lineups, player ratings, insights, team forms, shotmap, ... He will definitely miss Tottenham's FA Cup third-round clash at Middlesbrough on Sunday. We don't know yet, but I think later today we will have news," Mourinho told a new conference on Friday. But if you ask me for my feeling, good news or bad news, I am more on the bad news than the good news, that's my feeling. John Egan's early goal was ruled out by VAR, but Ollie McBurnie's powerful effort gave the Blades the lead midway through the first half. Jack O'Connell's second-half header was also chalked off by VAR, but Chris Wilder's side held on to move up to fifth in the table. Everton 0-0 ArsenalBrighton 0-1 Sheffield UnitedStruggling Southampton moved out of the bottom three with a comprehensive win at Aston Villa, who drop into the relegation zone. Ings has nine goals in his past nine Premier League starts. Since the start of last season, only Sergio Aguero (9) has scored more Premier League goals against the division's 'big six' clubs than Ings (8). What's next?Saints host Huddersfield Town in the FA Cup on Saturday 4 January, kicking off at 15:00 GMT, and return to Premier League action a week later at Leicester City. Spurs travel to Middlesbrough for their FA Cup third-round match on Sunday, 5 January at 14:00. England international Jill Scott says the potential postponement of the 2021 European Championship is "probably a little bit worrying for the older players" but is "an exciting opportunity" for women's football. Scott, 33, is hoping to appear in her fourth Euros and joked she would "have to try and hold on for another year". The tournament is set to be moved to the summer of 2022. It was originally scheduled to take place between 7 July and 1 August 2021. Posted at 90'+3' Attempt missed. Giovani Lo Celso (Tottenham Hotspur) left footed shot from outside the box is high and wide to the left. Assisted by Steven Bergwijn following a set piece situation. BookingPosted at 90'+2' Marvelous Nakamba (Aston Villa) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 90'+2' Foul by Marvelous Nakamba (Aston Villa). Posted at 90'+2' Steven Bergwijn (Tottenham Hotspur) wins a free kick on the left wing. GOAL! Real Valladolid 0-1 Real Madrid: There's the breakthrough! Real Madrid finally have their goal! Kroos whipped a delivery into the opposition penalty area and Nacho got on the end of it to glance a header past Masip and into the back of the Real Valladolid net. That's a big moment! KEY STATS Real Madrid failed to produce a shot on target in the first half, the first time that had happened to them in a Liga match since December 2015 (against Villarreal). Reaching the landmark of 50 goals saw him overtake Real's legendary striker Alfredo di Stefano in Europe, while only the two usual suspects - Ronaldo and Messi - and Robert Lewandowski (59) have scored more than Benzema in the Champions League since 2009. Just three days later, a double against Eibar in La Liga took him to sixth on the all-time list of Real scorers, overtaking another legend in Ferenc Puskas, and with 234 strikes he also became the highest-scoring Frenchman at a foreign club - surpassing Thierry Henry's record at Arsenal. For my players and staff, winning the league is something to be proud of and I will tell them that when I speak to them. Of course we would have preferred to play the remaining games, but player welfare was always our priority and finishing the season was ultimately not possible. We have to respect the decision of the FA, clubs and people involved in the game who have decided this was the best and fairest outcome. It has given the 23-year-old a new lease of life, and having scored just two goals in his last 20 league games, he now has three in his last four. He isn't the only beneficiary of Mourinho's leadership - the Portuguese has given the whole place a lift, with even anchorman Sissoko grabbing a goal, as Spurs claimed their third consecutive win for the first time since April. Following defensive midfielder Casemiro’s double to get them over the line against Sevilla last week, this time it was the turn of backup defender Nacho to become the hero as he expertly steered in a Toni Kroos cross to lift Real on to 46 points, three ahead of Barca after 21 games. Diego Simeone: the end? Few can argue against Diego Simeone’s place in Atletico Madrid's history, having led the side to an improbable La Liga crown in 2014, as well as two Champions League finals since taking over in 2011. Parma are unbeaten in their last five Serie A away games (W2 D3), and they could avoid defeat in six such matches in a row for the first time since March 2014. Given their form we see them getting something here. Considering Atalanta’s record against top-half sides, we’re backing them to drop more points here. With over 3.5 goals landing in 88% of Atalanta’s games, we’re backing a third 2-2 draw for Parma on the road this term. But Guardiola was giving little away, bemoaning an unusually bad day at the office for his feared strike force that has helped City rack up more than 100 goals in all competitions this season. They (Liverpool) are unstoppable with a lot of points. Champions League next season," Guardiola said. The distance is so big and next season we have to do better.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page