top of page

Shared Interests Group

Public·107 members

Norway - Portugal live free 17 January 2024 Livestream TV

UEFA Women's Nations League match Norway Women vs Portugal Women 01.12.2023. Preview and stats followed by live commentary, video highlights and match ...

Posted at 90'+2' Bruno González (Levante) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90' Corner, Real Madrid. Conceded by Sergio Postigo. Posted at 89' Toni Kroos (Real Madrid) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 89' Foul by Pablo Martínez (Levante). SubstitutionPosted at 88' Substitution, Levante. Sergio León replaces Borja Mayoral. Posted at 87' Foul by Raphael Varane (Real Madrid). Norway vs Portugal Live Stream & Tips 13 hours ago — Norway vs Portugal Live Stream & Tips – Norway have won their last 5 matches against Portugal. Kevin de Bruyne - who was involved in the build-up to that goal - was instrumental in midfield with a couple of shots on target, as well as his usual passing game. City looked comfortable all the way through and the second goal came when De Bruyne passed to Bernardo, whose cross was volleyed into the top corner by Jesus. Jesus is now the third top scoring Brazilian in Premier League history - with 32. A number of high-profile racist incidents have marred the game this season. The most recent involved the arrest of a Chelsea fan for allegedly racially abusing Tottenham Hotspur's South Korean forward Son Heung-min in a Premier League match in London on Sunday. Chelsea defender Antonio Rudiger also alleged he was racially abused in the same game, prompting the Professional Footballers' Association to call for a government inquiry into the proliferation of racist incidents in English soccer. Assisted by Pablo Hernández. BookingPosted at 69' Jonathan Hogg (Huddersfield Town) is shown the yellow card. Posted at 69' Patrick Bamford (Leeds United) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 69' Foul by Christopher Schindler (Huddersfield Town). Posted at 68' Attempt saved. Stuart Dallas (Leeds United) left footed shot from outside the box is saved in the bottom right corner. His contract at Spurs had been set to expire this summer. By the time Inter boss Antonio Conte offered an exit route, Eriksen says he had grown tired of the speculation about his future and weary of the finger-pointing from the stands. In an exclusive interview with BBC Sport, Eriksen outlined his frustrations. In addition, he explained why he feels the treatment he received came because he wanted to be honest, the excitement he feels at joining Inter and Sunday's derby with AC Milan at the San Siro. Well in this game I think it is very realistic to be draw at the end, cause first of all that is a good result for both teams, palace is not in good shape but still at home they are very strong and unbeatable if we exclude top 3 teams on the table and on the other side West Ham is much closer to the relations zone then to the middle and a draw for them on the road Will be very good outcome and also they didn't played draw for a very long time and even 0 0 is not going to be a surprise Because Mlada lost right after the break 1-0 at home to strong Slavia Prague and after got demolished with 7-1 away from home at Plzen while their next two games they only drew 1-1 at home with Zlin two fast goals in that one and also last game they proved me wrong and came close to winning away at 3rd placed Liberec where they had the lead 2-1 but only drew 2-2 in the end still ruining my home win bet, will skip the 1X2 market as they are really unpredictable and will take the over lines. Portugal U19 v Norway U19 results, H2H stats | Football ... LIVE: Werner linked with Spurs, Varane attracting interest in Saudi Arabia. 13 h ago · Go to News. Overall Portugal - Home Norway - Away. Last matches: Portugal ... Erling Braut Haaland followed up his debut hat-trick with two more goals off the bench as Borussia Dortmund hammered Cologne to continue their pursuit of Bundesliga leaders RB Leipzig. Haaland netted twice in his 26 minutes on the pitch to seal Dortmund's win. Before that, England winger Jadon Sancho set up the opener for Raphael Guerreiro and netted his side's third, either side of Marco Reus' neat finish. So it would have been right as well if Virgil would have won it. Italian Fabio Cannavaro was the last defender to win the Ballon d'Or, in 2006, after helping Italy in the World Cup. The award has been dominated by forwards, with Portugal's Cristiano Ronaldo a five-times winner and third on Monday. Van Dijk transformed Liverpool's defence on the way to winning last season's Champions League and helped the Netherlands reach the Nations League final in Portugal. Read the full story United want Calvert-Lewin Dominic Calvert-Lewin’s impressive recent form hasn’t gone unnoticed with The Sun reporting that Manchester United are weighing up a possible £50m summer move after missing out on Erling Haaland, who instead opted to sign for Borussia Dortmund last week. Paper Round’s view: Calvert-Lewin has responded superbly to Carlo Ancelotti’s management but still has some way to go to prove he is the calibre required to lead the line at a club like United. Posted at 90'+3' Paul Mullin (Tranmere Rovers) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 90'+3' Foul by Joel Lynch (Sunderland). Posted at 90'+1' Corner, Sunderland. Conceded by Kane Wilson. BookingPosted at 90' Connor Jennings (Tranmere Rovers) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 90' Luke O'Nien (Sunderland) wins a free kick on the right wing. MANCHESTER, England, Feb 27 (Reuters) - The tight and unpredictable battle for Champions League places provides Everton and Manchester United with some extra motivation for their Premier League clash at Goodison Park on Sunday. The top three places in the table look secure for Liverpool, Manchester City and Leicester City, but the fourth spot, currently occupied by Chelsea, remains tantalisingly within reach for several clubs including Carlo Ancelotti's Everton and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's United. Granit losing in its previous games will tighten itself up for this game and avoid any loss in this game. They will find it difficult with the home side since it is already playing from home. The two teams are both good and for Granite to keep its streak clean, it has to avoid a defeat in this game and make a tie at the end of the day or better still find a lucky winning goal against the home side in this match. The scores will be less than 2.5 probably and a correct score or either a 1-1 or 0-1 will make it for the day. Goals and Highlights: Portugal 5-0 Norway in UEFA Euro Jul 13, 2023 — Where and how Portugal vs Norway and live streaming. The match will be broadcast on TUDN television. If you want to watch Portugal vs Norway ... Form and head to head stats Portugal Women vs Norway UEFA Women's Nations League match Portugal Women vs Norway Women 26.09.2023. Preview and stats followed by live commentary, video highlights and match ... And it was their talisman Zaha who took it upon himself to fire the struggling Eagles back on level terms, flashing a hard and high drive beyond the hapless Matt Ryan and sending Selhust Park into uproar. Wilfried Zaha of Crystal Palace celebrates after scoring his sides first goal during the Premier League match between Crystal Palace and Brighton & Hove Albion at Selhurst Park on December 16, 2019Getty Images Talking point - Palace's change in strategy It was a lacklustre performance from the home side, before their mentalities switched in the last 15 minutes; they pressed Brighton, stopped them playing out, and Zaha and Meyer got on the ball more. Mertens has relished the centre-forward role he has adopted at Napoli in recent years and his versatility makes him a very appealing player from Manchester United's perspective. He is comfortable playing on either flank and can also play centrally, which would be superb for Solskjaer if he were to sign him. And players' names were replaced on the backs of shirts by 'Black Lives Matter' for the opening 12 games. Given that, Masters was asked about the Premier League's stance on similar protests and campaigns in future. He said the organisation had backed a centralised effort because of the "unique set of circumstances". I don't think it sets any particular precedent," he added. I think it is perfectly possible to support Black Lives Matter the sentiment without being seen to support any political organisation. Mateusz Klich tries a through ball, but Patrick Bamford is caught offside. Posted at 88' Foul by Mateusz Klich (Leeds United). Posted at 88' Michael Olise (Reading) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 87' Attempt missed. Patrick Bamford (Leeds United) left footed shot from outside the box is high and wide to the left. Midfielder Rachel Furness and forward Rinsola Babajide hosted a music quiz for the squad last week and Liverpool also had a baby photo quiz and team yoga on Zoom. Furness said it was clear she had a "completely different" taste in music to Babajide. I had a lot of old school music and well, Rinsola's was more up to date, let's put it that way," Furness told BBC Sport. A lot of 'I have no clue' was spoken when we played Rinsola's. Contacts - General, Corporate and TAP Miles&Go Customer Service desk. Aeroporto de Lisboa, 1704-801 Lisboa, Portugal. 08:30 am Baggage is carried in the hold for free on all flights except for tap|discount ... Meanwhile, Mainz have currently got by far the Bundesliga's worst defensive record away from home. They have conceded 22 goals in seven away games, at least seven more than any other team. We predict that a 2-1 win for Augsburg is a likely result of this game. ᐉ Norway vs Portugal Live Stream, Tip » How to watch How to watch the Norway vs Portugal live stream video. Predictions, H2H, statistics and live score. Women's Nations League 01/12/2023. If you can imagine your ultimate dream and being so, so close to it - two steps away from it really - and someone saying 'you need to wait over 100 days then you might get it'. It was quite frustrating," said Alexander-Arnold. Media playback is not supported on this device I became worried when people said the season may be 'null and void' - Klopp "But the league position hasn't changed, our mentality hasn't changed and that is to win every game, push boundaries, break records, win the league and be remembered. Because he cared, it's his club and the way he talked about playing, who wouldn't want to watch that? You want it to work," Drury continued. A large proportion of the fanbase looked on it as the cheap option. But as he himself said - 'There are plenty of people who don't think I should have this job, and I'll have to deal with that'. He knew what wicket he was batting on from the beginning. Some bright spots, too many losses All nine of Boro's wins this season have come in the ChampionshipTime out of the Premier League has been costly for Boro, and money staked on promotion which did not come to fruition left Woodgate with the task of trimming the squad. At the end of the season nobody knows what is going to happen. With calm we decide what we want, but for the next three months the commitment will be incredible. Nobody has helped us outside'Guardiola claims "nobody has helped us outside" as the club come to terms with the possibility of a two-year exile from European competition. City were banned and fined 30m euros (£25m) last week for "serious breaches" of Uefa's club licensing and financial fair play regulations. Posted at 122' Penalty saved! Kenny McLean (Norwich City) fails to capitalise on this great opportunity, left footed shot saved in the bottom right corner. Goal!Posted at 121' Goal! Tottenham Hotspur 1(1), Norwich City 1. Eric Dier (Tottenham Hotspur) converts the penalty with a right footed shot to the bottom left corner. Penalties in progressPosted at Penalty Shootout begins Tottenham Hotspur 1, Norwich City 1. TALKING POINT - Should Gareth Bale be in the starting lineup to face Paris Saint-Germain? Bale was given just over 20 minutes to shut up his critics and did a fairly good job of doing so. Indeed, by stoppage time some fans were even applauding him. The Welshman did more in that time than Rodrygo did in 67 minutes before him. Stuart Dallas then struck on 84 minutes, only for Jutkiewicz to level again - but Harding's own goal in the fifth minute of added time settled a classic contest. Jude Bellingham's goal was his first in over three months since scoring in successive games in early seasonNinety-odd minutes, nine goals . West Brom have seen both teams score in 100% of their home games this term. They’ve seen it land in each of their last five in the league overall, while Boto have scored in four successive games. We expect the visitors to continue the long-wait for a Hawthorns clean sheet, but we’re backing West Brom to rally and win. The hosts have won six from 11 at home despite conceding in each. With Middlesbrough losing to each of the top four so far, we think West Brom and both teams to score is a good option here. Full TimePosted at 90'+5' Second Half ends, Borussia Mönchengladbach 4, Sport-Club Freiburg 2. Posted at 90'+5' Attempt saved. Jonas Hofmann (Borussia Mönchengladbach) left footed shot from the left side of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Denis Zakaria. Posted at 90'+4' Attempt saved. But that format has been ripped up, for the next three years at least. The tournament now takes place in January - in Saudi Arabia - and features four teams: the top two in the previous season's La Liga, and the winners and runners-up from the Copa del Rey. If those teams are the same, then the next highest La Liga team get in. This year the teams in action at the 62,000-capacity King Abdullah Sports City stadium in Jeddah are Barcelona, Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid and Valencia. Liverpool's top Premier League scorers in the unbeaten run. Seven players scored one or two goalsWhere does this rank with the great unbeaten runs?Twelve teams have gone a year or more unbeaten in Europe's top five leagues (excluding sides whose run lasted fewer than 32 games like Preston in 1888-89). Of those, only three - including Liverpool - have failed to win a title during that year. The Reds fell 14 games short of AC Milan's remarkable unbeaten Serie A run from May 1991 to March 1993 - a sequence of 58 games lasting for 672 days. Union have been tough to beat at home in their inaugural Bundesliga campaign. They currently sit in fifth place in the Bundesliga's home form table. They have won five of their eight Bundesliga home games this season. Union have also won each of their last four Bundesliga home games. Posted at 125' Goal! Oxford United 1(4), Portsmouth 1(3). John Mousinho (Oxford United) converts the penalty with a right footed shot to the centre of the goal. Posted at 125' Penalty saved! Cameron McGeehan (Portsmouth) fails to capitalise on this great opportunity, right footed shot saved in the bottom left corner. Posted at 124' Goal! Oxford United 1(3), Portsmouth 1(3). Matty Taylor (Oxford United) converts the penalty with a right footed shot to the high centre of the goal. Given the issues with racism, and an apparent unwillingness to deal with them that still exist in Serie A, it was a brave call from Lukaku to move to Inter in the summer, but it’s paying off nicely: he’s on pace for the best goalscoring season of his career, and Inter top the division, albeit only on goal difference above Juventus. If Leicester City and Manchester United win their games in hand against Bournemouth and Southampton respectively, Champions League-chasing Chelsea, currently third, could find themselves in fifth when next in action against Norwich on Tuesday. Action and reaction from Saturday's Premier League gamesReward at last for McGoldrick McGoldrick joined Sheffield United on a free transfer from Ipswich in 2018McGoldrick was named Sheffield United's player of the year in 2019 as he scored 15 times in their successful promotion campaign, but until now has had no luck in front of goal in the Premier League. They have only managed eight top-half finishes since they last won the league in 1959. But unless they at least match last season's seventh place, it will be viewed by some as a disappointment. These are the aspirations that exist at Molineux now, even if a sober realism is also taking hold. Guo Guangchang has been described as the 'Warren Buffett of China' in the mediaFirst the good news for Wolves fans. Video - De Ligt: 'I don’t know why people chose me for Kopa Trophy'00:42 09:06 - VVD: We could have had more players on shortlist Video - Van Dijk: 'Liverpool could have had more players on the Ballon d’Or shortlist'01:06 09:03 - Mateo loving it Quite possibly my favourite video of the night is young Mateo Messi's reaction to his dad on stage. Lo and behold, whose face is plastered over the Telegraph this morning? The grown man who thinks he is a lion. With Zlatan currently available on a free transfer following the end of his contract with LA Galaxy, it seems moves are already afoot to bring him to Mourinho’s new project. As the Telegraph reports: " Mourinho signed Ibrahimovic, also on a free transfer, for Manchester United in 2016, with the Swede scoring 26 goals in 46 appearances before a serious knee threatened to end his career. Amazing news. Vialli, who also won Serie A as a player at Sampdoria, said he had written a will in case he did not make it. You realise just by writing down everything you own that it's just materialistic stuff," he added. We are much more than that. I have my family. I've got the love of my wife, my daughters and friends, people who like me, think about me and send me prayers and positive energy. Media playback is not supported on this device Gianluca Vialli tells BBC Radio 5 Live his take on whether the football season should start again. Posted at 81' Corner, Southampton. Conceded by Jonjo Shelvey. Goal!Posted at 79' Goal! Southampton 0, Newcastle United 1. Allan Saint-Maximin (Newcastle United) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom right corner. SubstitutionPosted at 79' Substitution, Newcastle United. Sean Longstaff replaces Isaac Hayden. Chennai City Vs Gokulam, Indian I league. So far, the records are 4 wins 2 ties and 4 losses for the guest in 19/20 season, and both teams are of similar strength, and therefore this match is going to be an even contest, so it is possible that Gokulam will be closer to winning, so my bet today on draw, I think it's time to both teams settle for points. .I think that guests are a lot of better team at the moment and I expect them to secure a positive result in the end of the match. They should avoid loss Chemnitzer and Ingolstadt will face each other in the upcoming match in the 3. Liga in Germany. Chemnitzer this season have the following results: 9W, 10D and 11L. Meanwhile Ingolstadt have 12W, 10D and 8L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. This is an issue which requires a united response and constant collaboration with players, agents and the PFA. Read the full story Premier League giants on alert as Real Madrid look to sell Bale and James The Sun reports that Gareth Bale and James Rodriguez are both for sale as Real Madrid look to reduce their wage bill and make room for a big-money move for a player such as Paul Pogba this summer. When he [Minamino] starts to play, he'll just fit. And he'll make a big impact on other Japanese players. Minamino's inclusion in Liverpool's starting XI was met by an eruption of euphoria inside the pub when announced on social media. Despite a quiet first game for the Reds, Japanese fans were still enthused about Minamino's prospects at Anfield. What's amazing is that he's signing for Liverpool right now when they're the best team in the world. The longer the current season goes on the more jeopardy the new television deal is put under. Being beholden to a TV company will stick in the craw of some, but that ship sailed a long time ago. The money is invaluable, especially the amount of money that we're talking about. That new deal is worth about £125m to the Scottish game. It's obligated to begin in August, or as close to August as is feasible. That's taken them to the top of the AFC East and this weekend they host Dallas Cowboys who are the leaders in the NFC East. The defending champions have been in the play-offs for the last ten seasons and already they look likely to be there again this time around. They top the overall AFC rankings ahead of the Baltimore Ravens, the only team who have managed to get a win against them this season. Ramos complained of an ankle injury after scoring the winning penalty in the shootout in Sunday's final against Atletico Madrid but has since returned to full training, only to be left out for the visit of his former club. Bale, who missed the Super Cup due to a chest infection, was a surprise omission as he had trained with the team all week.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page