top of page

Shared Interests Group

Public·105 members

[[Today]] Today: Tenerife VS Mallorca live watch 16/01/2024

How to Watch Tenerife Mallorca Livestream · Step 1 - Click on our Live Stream box above and make an entirely free registration · Step 2 - Find your event in a ...

Leicester City manager Brendan Rodgers says his side "will react accordingly" if lockdown measures are extended locally. The city's mayor has said coronavirus restrictions in Leicester could go on for longer because of a surge in cases. The Foxes have three home games left to play this season on 4, 15 and 26 July. Nothing has changed in terms of how we have been working thus far in this situation, but I've always said we will react accordingly," said Rodgers. Read the full story Alaba signals intention to leave Bayern Munich There is set to be a battle between Real Madrid, Barcelona and Manchester City this summer to sign David Alaba, who is looking to leave Bayern Munich after 12 years of service with the Bavarian club, according to German tabloid Bild. Pep Guardiola wants to sign the versatile Austrian to replace the inconsistent Benjamin Mendy at left-back but the player would prefer a move to either Madrid or Barca. Tenerife vs Mallorca Live Score and Live Stream You can watch Tenerife vs Mallorca live stream here on ScoreBat when an official broadcast is available. We will provide only official live stream strictly from ... I called my mum and she was happy, crying," he said. I know many people used to say when they join a team, they say that they dream of playing for that team. Mine was not the case. I supported the team when I was young. People that know me, even back in Nigeria, and even when I was playing at Watford, my team-mates knew that I loved Manchester United, I support them. With Marcus Rashford recovering from a stress fracture and Anthony Martial having scored once in his past five Premier League games, Ighalo hopes his physicality can aid the United forward line. Posted at 82' Foul by Moise Kean (Everton). Posted at 80' Attempt missed. Daniel James (Manchester United) right footed shot from outside the box is high and wide to the right. Assisted by Scott McTominay following a set piece situation. Posted at 79' Attempt saved. Marcus Rashford (Manchester United) right footed shot from a difficult angle and long range on the left is saved in the top centre of the goal. Quite funny to think that odds are so low on the over 2.5 goals bet and so high on the over 2.5 goals since Ludogorets despite scoring 40+ goals this season they had just 6 from 24 games with over 2.5 goals scored in them and no less than 18 games with under 2.5 goals in the league alone this season, and away from home it gets even better with just 2 out of 12 games going with over 2.5 goals and a goal average of just 1.8 goals per away game, not the average that they scored. Sociedad have netted in all of their home matches this term so we expect them to play their part against a Barca side who have conceded in five of their last six competitive games, but Valverde's men should be too strong as they build towards El Clasico and can match the three goals which Los Blancos bagged against Txuri-urdinak on Matchday 14. Tottenham have conceded six goals in their last two away league fixtures. Brighton have only lost one of their last six home league matches. Brighton and Hove Albion Women are ninth in the Super League, three places and seven points above bottom position. They look to climb the table with a home win over Tottenham who start the weekend in seventh place. Fourth-tier Ipswich are the lowest-ranked side remaining in the competition after beating Huddersfield 4-1, while third-tier Sunderland and Championship outfits Lewes, Leicester City and Coventry United will also progress to the fifth round after picking up wins on Sunday. The Women's FA Cup fifth round draw will take place on Monday at 6. As a club we would love to finish the job that we started all those months ago and try to win promotion on the pitch. We spoke to a number of clubs this week just to try and gauge opinion. Our message to them, and to the fans remains the same: If a safe way can be found for football to return then we will be ready. AnalysisAndrew Moon - BBC Radio Solent's Portsmouth commentatorThe difference in size of clubs across League One is vast so it's no surprise there are differing views. Television images appeared to show a man making ‘monkey’ gestures towards Fred and Jesse Lingard during United’s 2-1 victory at the Etihad, while the Brazilian was also struck by a lighter thrown from the crowd. And City boss Guardiola had a short conversation with Fred in the mixed zone after the final whistle, appearing to discuss that alleged abuse. Aston Villa vs Newcastle predictions for Monday night's Premier League clash at Villa Park. Newcastle hope to continue their decent run of form in the Premier League when they face Aston Villa on Monday. Read on for all our free Premier League predictions and betting tips. It goes against the integrity of the competition and the right of all clubs to compete in equal conditions and has caused enormous and serious damage to the club. Barcelona signed the Danish striker for 18m euros (£15m) in a contract that will run until the end of June 2024. Denmark striker Braithwaite signed a four-year-deal at Leganes - who are in the La Liga relegation zone - in July following a spell on loan from Championship side Middlesbrough last season. Wolves have a busy fixture list ahead of them with the Europa League tie against Espanyol on the horizon. Their form has dipped a bit of late and they need to get winning again if wanting European football next season. Leicester had a bit of a dip in form but are still battling it out with Manchester City for second place. Away form has been good this year, though they did lose at Burnley recently. A double chance bet on Leicester to win or draw is the one to place. Behind the headlines of Beckham's lucrative contract with the Galaxy lay a clause that gave the former Manchester United midfielder the option to buy an MLS franchise at a reduced rate in the future. Beckham has exercised that option and Inter Miami is that franchise. In the shape of its owner the club already has a unique selling point which could attract some of the game's biggest names in the future. Like most relationships fans are often unpredictable, hilarious, wonderful and yes sometimes down right painful. Since the restart of the Premier League season not having football fans in our stadiums has been torturous. Throughout this lockdown we have all realised the value of football fans in our lives. They can be outrageously funny, incredibly uplifting and also desperately rude but the game can't survive without them. Aaron Ramsey1,3284332Mesut Ozil1,9925398. I don't think Ozil has been used in the right manner at Arsenal. He can be Marmite - a super, super talent who can frustrate you at times. Arsenal fans know that and they know his vulnerabilities. He's not a player that will appear to put his body on the line, but people underestimate the work rate and confidence to always want to be in possession of the ball. Tenerife CD - RCD Mallorca: Live Stream & on TV today Where to live stream & watch Tenerife CD - RCD Mallorca on TV today: Is it on Prime Video? Discover all live stream & TV options now on JustWatch! The players, directors and staff have shown good leadership and responsibility by doing this voluntarily," the former Liverpool and England captain told the Rangers website. It was a no-brainer and the right thing to do. It was unanimous everyone wanted to do this. It's important in these hard times that no one suffers from any financial hardship. Tenerife vs Mallorca live stream Watch HD Tenerife vs Mallorca Live Stream in Copa Del Rey starting on 16/01/2024. Update Tenerife vs Mallorca H2H, lineups, latest results and live scores ... Tenerife v Mallorca live online 16.01.2024 TV 21 hours ago — Tenerife v Mallorca live online 16.01.2024 TV When the match starts, you will be able to follow Tenerife vs Mallorca live score, standings, ... VAR overrules. Messi played Suarez through and the Uruguayan makes no mistake from 10 yards out, but he's a yard offside in the build-up. GOAL! Barcelona 1-0 B Dortmund. This one counts! The ball runs kindly for Messi and he improvises the killer pass into Suarez who is perfectly level. He takes a touch and slots past the 'keeper. Astle family campaign results in researchFollowing Astle's death, his family pushed for research into a possible link between heading footballs and dementia. In 2014, a coroner ruled that the former England forward was killed by CTE - a progressive degeneration of the the brain caused by repeated head trauma - and that it had been caused by heading footballs. Neurosurgeon Dr Willie Stewart added the condition was frequently mistaken for dementia, as happened to Astle when he was incorrectly diagnosed with Alzheimer's. Reading have failed to win any of their last five matches in all competitions. Yakou Meite has scored in each of his last two appearances against Cardiff. Cardiff are unbeaten in their last seven matches in all competitions. FA Cup replay action sees a fourth-round rematch between Cardiff and Reading take place this week. Derby County is the most disappointing name of the English First Division this season. From being considered a promotion candidate, "The sheep" is currently diving in the 12th position with 54 points, 3 points behind the play-off position. Although this is not a big difference, Derby County can do better to deserve the trust of the fans. After finishing just two places above the relegation zone in the National League last season, no great expectation was placed on Maidenhead coming into the campaign. After 27 matches, it's fair to say the side aren't defying said expectations, having collected just 31 points to lie just 2 points clear of the drop zone. The Foxes battered Newcastle 5-0 in the reverse fixture between the clubs in September, and while Leicester are favourites to do the double over the Magpies when they teams renew acquaintances this week, their chances of repeating their King Power clean sheet look slim. English Championship. Team Reading will play at home with team Bristol City. Both clubs are in the middle part in the table. Hosts did 2 draw games. There they scored and missed 2 goals. I hope for goals from them tomorrow. Bristol City did 2 wins and defeat at last 3 matches . So, Their attack is well. Last their h2h match on this ground was ended how 3-2 . Sevilla are in excellent form with only 1 defeat in the last 11 games and that defeat was against Spanish league leaders Barcelona. In the Europa League Sevilla has a 100% record so far scoring 12 goals and conceding only 2. Of the last 21 home games in the Europa League Sevilla has won 19. Hacken has not shown much after the first 2 matches of the season. With 2 consecutive draws, the away team is temporarily in 13th place in the rankings. Therefore, Hacken is in desperate need of a victory to create psychological momentum for the players, as well as promote the morale of the entire army at this time. Vysocina Jihlava will host Hradec Kralove for this fixture of the league. I expect, this will be tense match for both sides. I think, both teams have the motivation to make a positive result. Vysocina Jihlava have advantage at home stadium. However, the hosts are in poor shape in the last matches. In any case, they are not convincing team. Also, we have Hradec Kralove who's is also ambitious team in this season. The visitors are undefeated in their last 5 matches. I think, they will try to pick up the victory on the opposite stadium. True, this will not be an easy job. Augsburg takes home Hertha Berlin in the 12th round of the German Bundesliga. Augsburg has averaged 3.4 goals per game while Hertha Berlin has an average of 3.5. Both teams have seen at least 4 goals scored in 5 of their 11 matches this season. Of Augsburg's 7 games, 5 of these have had at least 4 goals in them. Hertha Berlin have seen at least 4 goals in 3 of their last 4 matches. In between, the two teams have played 3 times since 2018 and all matches have had at least 4 goals. By late this year in May, the match ended 4-3 to Hertha away. Excellent. The final match of Round 26 ones to us on Monday, and I expect a good bit of fireworks to be going off. First of all, the straight 3 on this total leaves me sitting just fine should they get stuck at 2 - 1. Return my money, walk away, no harm no foul. Secondly, the price of +108 (2.08) is just as lovely. I would be not shocked if we saw two goals in the opening stanza and a wild race in the second-half that could produce two, if not 3 goals in the final 45. This could be a 3 - 2 affair in other words. Football, Spain: Mallorca live scores, results, fixtures Real Club Deportivo Mallorca page on Flashscore.com offers livescore, results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, …). That was 60 years ago today. Queuing around the block & the not-so-Blond ArrowWe can all recall the outline of the story. How a teenage Alex Ferguson was wowed by Real. How Billy McNeill and other soon-to-be-Lisbon-Lions were also in the crowd, every bit as gobsmacked as Ferguson, who knew a bit about Eintracht having watched them obliterate Rangers in the semi-finals. They had won won 6-1 in Frankfurt and 6-3 in Glasgow. SubstitutionPosted at 82' Substitution, Tottenham Hotspur. Gedson Fernandes replaces Serge Aurier. Posted at 81' Serge Aurier (Tottenham Hotspur) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 81' Foul by Romain Saïss (Wolverhampton Wanderers). Posted at 81' Foul by Ben Davies (Tottenham Hotspur). Posted at 81' Pedro Neto (Wolverhampton Wanderers) wins a free kick in the attacking half. SubstitutionPosted at 79' Substitution, Wolverhampton Wanderers. Plus they have City goalkeeper Zack Steffen on loan. Dusseldorf's season could go on a bit longer - they are currently in a promotion-relegation play-off place. If they were an English team: Tottenham Hotspur (struggle for clean sheets and concede too many chances)Why should you support Dusseldorf? You support Manchester City, you like Cool Runnings (defender Mathias Jorgensen's nickname is Zanka), you are Ghanaian (Dusseldorf have four players from Ghana) Why shouldn't you support Dusseldorf? Jorgensen hasn't spelt Sanka correctlyWerder Bremen Simplistic kit from Werder Bremen. No-one can be sure when, or how, it will end. Plans are being drawn up. Discussions will continue. But there is no guarantee any of them will be activated. BBC Sport's Simon Stone tries to give clarity to some of the unanswered questions. What do we know for certain?Some substantial decisions have been made this week. Euro 2020 and next summer's Copa America have been put back a year. Fifa's new Club World Cup has been put on hold. Tenerife v Mallorca | January 16, 2024 Today. 13:00. team-logo MLL. Tenerife vs MallorcaMatch preview, 16 Jan 2024. OverviewComments. Watch the game live. channel name. On ESPN+. Watch here. Pick ... THURSDAY Sheff Utd v NewcastleSheffield United keep on picking up points and I am very aware I have not tipped them enough to win (in the league table below, which is based on Lawro's predictions) this season. I keep thinking they will run out of steam but that has not happened, and they have already shown that they are far better than I thought they were. I thought they would stay up but I did not expect them to be as high as they are, and they just look so comfortable at this level. Benfica score an average of 2.75 goals per home game and Braga score an average of 0.71 goals per away game, which is why we have backed a 3-1 final scoreline in favour of the home side on Wednesday night. Benfica’s home games average 3.00 total goals, with 50% producing over 3.5 goals, adding further weight to our prediction of four goals being scored when they host Braga.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page