top of page

Shared Interests Group

Public·105 members

Live stream: Beşiktaş - Eyüpspor 16.01.2024

Beşiktaş - Eyüpspor on 16.01.2024 in Turkish Cup | Football predictions, dropping odds, scores. Live by bookmakers and broadcasters.

The depths became deeper and the highlights less and less. Schurrle played for Chelsea from 2013-15 and won a Premier League winners medal in 2015 despite leaving the club for Wolfsburg part-way through the season. I want to let you know that I'm stepping away from playing professional football," added on social media. On behalf of myself and my family I want to thank everybody who was a part of these phenomenal years. BARCELONA, Feb 3 (Reuters) - Talking points from the La Liga weekend: Ansu stakes his claim Barcelona winger Ansu Fati burst onto the scene in September with two goals and an assist in his first three matches but the well ran dry after that. The 17-year-old sensation only managed one goal, in a cameo appearance against Inter Milan, in the next 14 games after that. Watch Online Besiktas Istanbul - Eyupspor 16-01-2024 7 days ago — Learn How to Watch Besiktas vs Eyupspor Football Live Stream Online on 16 January 2024 18:00, See Match Results and Teams H2H Stats at ... Sparta won their last game 4-1 which gave them a sixth Czech league win in a row, five of which came with a -1 handicap. In three of those occasions they were leading at halftime, so made the HT/ft double. Sparta have really been a joy to watch at home as they average 2.38 goals per home match this season which is very impressive considering they are not in the top two. Three or four days isn't going to change a lot, but these games are a good chance for us to prove things. Mourinho, who United dismissed last December and replaced with Solskjaer, returned to management with Tottenham last month and has guided them to two league victories ahead of his return to Old Trafford. When we consider the recent attacking performances of Stuttgart at this venue, then it's easy to feel that they'll have far too much in the locker for a visiting team that has struggled at the back. Not only have Stuttgart made a habit of winning home games, but they've scored at least twice in six out eight. Combine this with Nurnberg's defensive record and the fact that they've claimed an average of just 1.14 points on the road compared to Stuttgart's average of 2.25 at home and backing the hosts to do the business appeals. Moutinho's corner cleared several players before dropping into Dendoncker's path. After that, however, the Magpies manager could have no such complaints and appeared quietly satisfied with his team's endeavour, fight and football intelligence at the final whistle. While Dubravka twice rescued Newcastle, there were also solid performances from the likes of Ciaran Clark and Sean and Matty Longstaff. Right now, the club needs stability. As it stands, Hearts have been relegated from the Scottish Premiership and are relying on a reconstruction plan to prevent them spending next season outside the top flight. Gillett is one of several parties in recent times to contact Hearts about potentially buying a stake in the club. However Budge, who helped rescue the Edinburgh outfit from administration in 2014, has a commitment to the Foundation of Hearts fans group which would prevent her selling her shares. HAALAND DEAL FAILURE IS A BLOW FOR UNITED It was no secret that Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer was very keen to bring in highly-rated 19-year-old Norwegian compatriot Erling Haaland in the January window. Instead the striker moved from Salzburg to Borussia Dortmund with media reports suggesting United had been unable to structure the deal with Haaland's agent Mino Raiola. Both teams are very strong defensively and with that I expect them to have difficulties scoring. Juventus has difficulty to score a lot of goals has we have seen in Serie A where they face weaker teams but are not able to score a lot with a lot of teams having scored more goals than then even with then in first place. Atletico Madrid is the same exact thing they only look for the goal when they really need it. Most of the time the control the ball possession but are not really dangerous. That being said I think the draw will benefit both and it is worth it Dinamo Minsk won their last league game. Gorodeja have only scored one league goal this season Gorodeja have only won two of their last seven home league fixtures. Dinamo Minsk are in the Belarus Premier League relegation zone after three games. They are 14th but only behind 13th placed Gorodeja on goal difference. Man City are a great team but they have to feel your aggression and when you get the ball you have to have quality," Rodgers said. Meanwhile, Rodgers denied reports the club were planning a move for Liverpool's England international midfielder Adam Lallana, who is out of contract at the end of the season. I've seen a lot of stuff around Adam and that we've approached Liverpool and what not, which obviously isn't the case," said the Northern Irishman, who signed Lallana for Liverpool from Southampton in 2014. Nantes made the announcement on Tuesday, one year on from Sala's death in a plane crash while travelling to Cardiff to join the then Premier League club from the French side. Nantes said the one-off jerseys would be for sale and all profits would go to Sala's training clubs in his native Argentina. Because he was dreaming of wearing the Argentine team shirt, the FC Nantes players will, for one league game, forsake their traditional yellow and green shirt for a blue and white jersey," the club said in a statement. If we go over here to Parched's trophy cabinet, you'll notice he's won the same amount of major trophies as Crouchie. Who lives in a house like this?"Final evidence offered by CrouchParched performed the robot in front of CrouchHe scored one of the best goals Crouch has ever seenParched is British, but not EnglishHe has played international footballParched enjoys playing an attacking role Think you have solved the mystery of who Parched is? Listen to That Peter Crouch Podcast to see if you have cracked it. BEŞİKTAŞ - EYÜPSPOR - YouTube BEŞİKTAŞ - EYÜPSPOR - YouTubeYouTube · LİG34 TÜRKİYE1.4K+ views · 10 months ago YouTube · LİG34 TÜRKİYE YouTube · LİG34 TÜRKİYE · Translate this page 51:31 Missing: stream: stream: They have scored 12 goals in the last three home matches. In Group L, AZ are the leading scorers with 13 goals in four matches and they have conceded two. They are unbeaten in 11 Europa League matches, with six wins therein and failed to score in just three of 11 Europa League matches. At home in Europa League, AZ are unbeaten in six and have conceded in just one of the last five Europa League home matches, scoring 11. I'm very very sure that home team or BATE Borisov will win this match in Belarusian Premier league, with at least 1-0 and probably and more than that, 2-0 or 3-0. So, the fact is that this team is in first two rounds started poor and it was huge surprise to see just 0-0-2 their score, but after that they are start to play better. Firstly draw, and then two wins in a row. Torpedo is solid so far, but in this match against better and better BATE Borisov, they will not have any chance to make surprise, that is clear. Dinamo finally manage to break their losing run, and very poor playing in the league and Cup competition. They avoid to concede for the first time in the season, and manage to beat Torpedo 2:0 in good defending performance. Team from Minsk is going to face Gorodeya, which are not in the good form, and despite beating Belshina in the recent round, they did not any of the better play in the competition. I noticed that Peruzzi was often standing too far from his goal and I came on with that in my mind," Ricken said. Even the TV commentators were shouting to chip him. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Man United v Bayern Munich (1999)This is without a doubt the least aesthetically pleasing goal on the list - but in terms of significance, it is up there with the most important. Having trailed to Mario Basler's early free-kick, Teddy Sheringham's equaliser gave Sir Alex Ferguson's Manchester United hope of completing a remarkable Treble in extra time or after a penalty shootout. LONDON, Feb 16 (Reuters) - Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta said on Sunday that he was "shocked" to learn of his former club Manchester City's two-year UEFA ban from European competition, adding that he just wanted the best for his old team and their head coach Pep Guardiola. Arteta, who had been Guardiola's assistant at City, said he had spoken to his fellow Spaniard about the club's ban and 30 million euros ($32. The second leg of the play-off semi-final between Ipswich and Bolton in the old First Division in 2000 has always stayed with me - it finished 5-3 to Ipswich and 7-5 on aggregate. I commentated on six of South Korea's seven matches at World Cup 2002 and will never see anything quite like that again; some of it defied logic. I was at both of Middlesbrough's incredible Uefa Cup comebacks on the way to the final in 2006. The 27-year-old Eriksen is out of contract in June and has not been in top form this season amid British media reports that he is set for a move to Serie A side Inter Milan before the transfer window closes at the end of the month. You have to ask the agent and Inter because they know more than me. If they're confident it's because they're ready to make us an offer, which didn't happen yet," Mourinho told reporters when asked about Eriksen's potential departure to Italy. Liverpool are unbeaten in one game, thanks to the ridiculous fixture clash that saw them have to field a youth team in the Carabao Cup quarter final on Tuesday. The real Liverpool team has only lost one game all season, an away defeat to Napoli in the Champions League. They have never won this tournament but this looks a good opportunity to do so. Gundogan happy for Liverpool to take title Manchester City midfielder Ilkay Gundogan is content for Liverpool to be awarded the title if the . Quite what his manager and team-mates think about that remains to be seen. Read the full story. Good morning Could there be a 'World Cup' style end to the Premier League season? Or will the title just be awarded to Liverpool? The debates continue to rage as European sport starts another week in lockdown. Life as Sunderland manager has not got off to a good start for boss Phil Parkinson. Despite hammering Tranmere in one of the early matches of his reign, he has won just two of 10 matches in all competitions as Sunderland boss and, with the performance level also far from satisfactory, there are already plenty of people starting to call for his head. The Black Cats are strong at home though and have earned 69% of their points at on their own patch and have also scored 70% of their goals at the Stadium of Light. However, the flip side of that is that they have seen both teams score in 75% of home matches and a poor start on Tuesday will see the pressure of a disgruntled fan base on them pretty quickly. Atleti's Champions League progress is also far from assured as they sit just one point clear of Bayer Leverkusen with one group stage game left to play. Over to you, Arsenal Twitter. Bale shocked by Madrid jeers Gareth Bale has admitted that he was surprised initially when he was jeered by Real Madrid fans after posing with a banner than read 'Wales. TRT SPOR Canlı Yayın - TRT Spor - Türkiye`nin güncel This content cannot be played on this device. Using the latest version of Google Chrome may help to view this content. 06:30 TRENDYOL 1. LİG ÖZETLER. Amiens will against Paris Saint Germain in match France ligue 1. My prediction this match could be won for Paris Saint Germain with margin score is 2 goals. Paris Saint Germain have great result on last 10 match due to Paris Saint Germain have won in 9 match and 1 match is draw. Moreover Paris Saint Germain have average margin score won is 2 goals. Meanwhile, Amiens have not good result on last 10 match in league due to Amiens have draw in 4 match and 6 match is lose. Therefore, I'm sure that Paris Saint Germain can defeat Amiens. Even though Paris Saint Germain will play in Champions League on mid week, I think Paris Saint Germain will be won on this match. Asked if he might have been interested in the job at the Emirates had the vacancy occurred two weeks earlier, the Portuguese made clear there was no point in pursuing that line of questioning. It didn't happen, happened now. I am so happy here that I couldn't even think about the possibility to go to another place," he told reporters ahead of Spurs' home Premier League game against Bournemouth on Saturday. Tomorrow I hope we see a Barca team that is not over-excited but that is motivated to put into practice all the things we have been working on this week. Setien will be without second top scorer Luis Suarez for four months due to a knee injury, and Ousmane Dembele is also out for the Granada game along with Frenkie de Jong who is suspended. Besiktas - Eyupspor 16.01.2024 Besiktas vs Eyupspor score, statistics, and full match live broadcast can be found on fscore.org.uk. All this data is accessible and free for all users ... Going to the game, Sampdoria are 16th in the standings, with 15 points and Juventus are top with 39 points. Sampdoria managed to stop their losing streak with a 1-0 win over Genoa in their last match. That was their fourth win in the last 15 matches and they have five clean sheets in 15 matches but they have scored in seven of the last 10 matches. Besiktas vs Eyupspor Prediction, Betting Tips and Match in 8 hours — Betting tips for Besiktas vs Eyupspor (Tuesday, 16 January 2024) for FREE from experts! Make your winning bet on the Turkey Cup with betting ... A few surprises happened last week in Israel leagues and here I would not put my hand in the fire by betting on the victory of the guests, however they have low chances to win. Hapoel Umm al-Fahm are the host and Hapoel Rishon LeZion are the Guests. In my opinion, Al-Fahm will be able to get point because they have good home record. The team lost only 4 games in this ground and it is highly unlikely that they lose. They can even win this one. H. Ironi Rishon also can't be ruled out of the context. Rishon is playing tremendously well too and has the potential to get the win. However, they have less motivation from their last games. Hapoel Umm al-Fahm need to take point to get themselves out from red zone. Rangers have been very solid at the back this season. They have currently got the joint-best defensive record in the Scottish Premiership. They have conceded just 10 goals in their 17 Scottish Premiership fixtures this season. Only Celtic have conceded as few goals as Rangers this season.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page