top of page

Shared Interests Group

Public·111 members

Today: Nea Salamis - APOEL live online 16 January 2024

With its current settings, we cannot send you notifications. Loading... ... online service, your use of a loyalty card in-store, or your answers to a ...

Get Sky Sports | Get a NOW pass for £9.98Live football on Sky SportsPremier League fixtures | Table | ResultsHow to followBrighton vs Man City is live on Sky Sports Premier League from 5pm; kick-off 5.30pm. That was the big thing of Roman Abramovich coming - 'we can throw our money about and get who we want'. Any meeting between the pair is sure to generate plenty of attention, with both as ambitious as ever to collect major silverware with their current employers. First-teamers Thiago Alcantara (hip) and Divock Origi (knee) have been out for a couple of weeks and are unlikely to be risked but Takumi Minamino could come back after injury. At the end of my career, I would like to look in the mirror and say: 'I got the most from my sporting career.' With Newcastle I didn't have that feeling from the start. The Arsenal captain was named on the substitutes' bench against Everton and only came in the 85th minute, snatching at a late strike to extend his run without a Premier League goal to six games. Mayor of the Senegalese region of Sedhiou, Abdoulaye Diop, has confirmed plans to name the city’s new stadium after Liverpool star Sadio Mane as a reward for his performances at the 2021 Africa Cup of Nations. That experience and know-how in the dressing room makes the away win very appealing at 21/10 with Sky Bet. While the result and extenuating circumstances may not have gone their way, there is definitely plenty for Palace fans to be happy about.Charlotte Marsh Brighton show their depth This was not the Brighton side we are used to seeing for much of the first hour at the King Power Stadium. Miedema, who has already scored 13 goals for the Gunners this season, continues to make history in 2021-22 and recently became the first player in the WSL to score against every team she has faced. Left midfield: Neeskens Kebano (Fulham) - 7.57 ratingRounding off the extremely offensive-minded midfield is Fulham's Kebano. Profligacy in front of goal twice proved costly in the last week as the Red Devils failed to capitalise on dominant first halves in the shock FA Cup exit to Middlesbrough and Tuesday's 1-1 league draw at rock-bottom Burnley. At the start of the season, Raheem Sterling was putting up figures that not even Messi and Ronaldo were putting up, but he's not even a mention now. The Blaugrana made a lively start, finding Ousmane Dembele in the early stages, while Bayern felt their way into the game. Two players who are likely to get a run-out against Porto are Takumi Minamino and academy graduate Tyler Morton. The others will see Tottenham play Leicester and Reading travel to Brighton. WSL: Arsenal thump Leicester, Man City survive Birmingham scareCoach Rosie joins West Ham! Winks completed 71 of his 77 passes (93 per cent accuracy) - better than any other player on the pitch - while he also had more touches (92) and made more interceptions (2) than any other Spurs player. I want them to play with a certain amount of arrogance and confidence but there has to be something at the end of it. Preston's Frankie McAvoy: It was the players who delivered on the pitch. We are trying to keep players fresh for the Premier League, so somewhere along the line it was going to get bumpy. I was a year younger than all of the other players and I was thinking of doing what was right for me. I think it was the right decision because I was able to finish my studies. For now we are starting from zero, there is a new coach. I remember that I lost my last game in the Premier League against Benitez, he said. Andy Robertson pinged an effort over the crossbar, before Jordan Henderson's low strike from 20 yards was palmed away by Guaita. Tuchel is still without Trevoh Chalobah, Reece James and Andreas Christensen as his team prepare to face Spurs for the third time this month, having beaten Antonio Conte's side in the Carabao Cup semi-final. I'm expecting similar domination against the worst team in the Premier League. The 10/11 with Sky Bet for them to end up bottom of the pile still is worth consideration. Gary Neville says he has very few words left to say about Manchester United following another weekend in the Premier League which demonstrated the size of the rebuild facing the club's next manager. Goalkeeper: Liam Kelly (Motherwell) - 7.11 ratingThe first of three Motherwell players to make the XI, Liam Kelly was solid between the sticks last month. Fernandes' low strike drew a good save from Kasper Schmeichel but the ball headed into the path of Fred, who slotted in the rebound after 66 minutes which ultimately secured a share of the spoils. Man City's trip to Newcastle is live on Sky Sports Premier League on December 19 (2.15pm kick-off), before Liverpool go to Spurs on the same day at 4.30pm. As soon as you are on the pitch, you are not thinking about them being a Premier League team or a Championship team. Ademola Lookman’s goal just before the hour mark proved the difference after Mohamed Salah had seen a first-half penalty saved. Abramovich had initially slapped a £3bn price tag on the Stamford Bridge outfit, with the net proceeds being donated to a charitable foundation set up to benefit the victims of the war in Ukraine. Rangnick is already an admirer of Mejbri’s talent, labelling him a highly talented player, and the plan for Tunisia's new golden boy is for him to rejoin the first team as soon as he gets back from Cameroon, while continuing to line out for Neil Wood’s U23s. Nea Salamis v APOEL Odds & Betting Warning: Although the current score, time elapsed, video, stats and other data provided on this site is sourced from "live" feeds provided by third parties, you ... ᐉ APOEL vs Nea Salamis Live Stream, Tip » How to watch Always gamble responsibly, and with what you can afford to lose. Good luck if you do place a bet today. Bet £10 Get £30: Promo Code H30. William Hill. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang’s move to Barcelona is on the verge of collapse. Aubameyang is Arsenal’s highest earner and is believed to earn up to £340,000 per week. It then seemed Forest could go on and win the game as they began to push further forward yet it was Albion who went closest to snatching it with that final chance at the end for Hugill. Azpilicueta's plans to build a new seven-bedroom house on the site of his Surrey mansion have been dashed because of a roost for two protected species of bats.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Michael Hess
  • Love
    Love
  • Arya Bhatnagar
    Arya Bhatnagar
  • MD Rubel
    MD Rubel
  • Frederic Quindt
    Frederic Quindt
bottom of page